Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Campus Pool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The girl seemed incredibly nervous for some reason. Was it because Nirav was here? Because he was just as able to use the pool as she was. That, and he was here first anyway. She gave a timid hello. Nirav only gave a small wave. She moved towards the the shallow area of the pool, her Mudkip swimming around hid feet. Nirav smiled, a little excited to see a water pokemon for the first time in a while.

All of a sudden, the girl became vocal and confident, introducing her as Ashley. Nirav thought she was talking to him at first, but no, she was actually talking to Kumo. When did he even get over to her!? Kumo was glad to get into a conversation. He moved closer into her hand so to be touched. "Drif drif flooooon!" (He calls me Kumo!) The Drifloon gestured over to his owner, who was a little red in the face. What was it about Kumo that made him think dragging him into talking to people was ok? Especially talking to girls! Granted, he did help him find Silvano in the woods, but this stranger? Why!? "I, uh, um... S-sorry, about u-uh, Kumo. He's kinda... well... yeah." Nirav quickly shot out an apology. The girl seemed like she wanted to be left alone and Kumo just went and bothered her! "Uh, I - I-I mean w-we aren't bothering you, a-are we?"

Inventory
                                Location: School Pool // Human Company: Ashley // Pokemon Company: Mudkip, Raja, and Kumo
                                Outfit: See photo // Mood: Suuuuuper Awkward
                                OoC: hooray for awkward company haha

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Pool
xFriends : N/A
xThinking : Great. Company...

Ashley seemed so much more full of life upon being introduced to the Drifloon, the Pokemon moved closer towards her hand as she worked her magic. She had seen a few Kanto Pokemon to know the spots on their bodies that they loved to be shown affection towards, but a balloon certainly was a new sight. Her hands gently gave the Drifloon a simple pat, once or twice on the cloud-like fluff received a nice stroke. "It's so nice to meet you, Kumo. You look like a very lively and strong Pokemon! Your trainer must be very proud of-" She blinked as the boy from earlier had sprang to life, most likely since his Pokemon had just more or less pulled him along into the conversation. She blinked at the tan skinned male as he apologized for being bothered by the cute and adorable Kumo. She shook her head, the Drifloon still receiving affection. "Nah-Not at all. Ah-I just get along better with Pokemon. I just...ehhh, don't get along with people well. Sorry. Ah-I'm fine though! Sorry if I looked that way..." Ashley's shy nature returned as she smiled at the floating Pokemon, Azure moved back towards the boy, seeming to have grown tired of waiting and gazed up at him, giving him a cute face that seemed to want to be shown the same amount of affection Kumo had been, if not more. "Ah-I'm Ashley. My M-Mudkip is Azure. Sorry if he's kinda...odd. He's just a big fluffball." Now that greetings were out of the way, she could get on to explaining why she was here and not out partying like all of the other students and teachers. She figured that they were probably off doing whatever it was they did without her, which most likely was having a better time. "I uhhh, don't like big crowds. Sorry...Ah-I come here every day or so. Azure is kinda...teaching me how to swim. Please don't tell anyone else." It was a sore spot for the aspiring breeder, having not learned to swim despite her age. Although the mudkip was good, she still was as graceful as a Tauros in a china shop when it came to moving around in the water. Ashley did her best to learn as fast as she could, but it was a tad difficult when your instructor wasn't even the same body build as you, let alone species.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:42 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kumo basked in not only the attention the girl gave him, but the fact that he was finally getting Nirav to talk to people! What was so bad about getting to know the people around you? Ashley seemed to be fine with having Kumo around. She didn't get along well with people, but Pokemon were fine by her. She soon apologized, but Nirav shook his head. "N-no, uh, it's fine. I'm, uh, k-kinda the same way..." It wasn't that he didn't get along with people, but he couldn't talk to people very well. He always stuttered and backtracked around people he didn't know super well.

Her pokemon, Azure, looked up at him from his legs. Nirav smiled to him, leaning down to gently stroke the top of his head. He felt almost like a frog, sort of rubbery in a way. Apparently Ashley came by the pool a lot, as her pokemon was teaching her how to swim. "You... Y-you don't know how?" The idea of someone just not knowing was weird for the boy who grew up surrounded by water. There were kids who would be in the water before they could walk or talk! "I, uh, I w-w-won't tell, uh, anyone. It's not super, uh, bad o-or anything... My, uh, b-brother taught kids in town before. He always says it's, uh, a-a lot of kicking and moving your arms. N-n-not, uh, not like Mudkips." The idea of someone learning to swim from a Mudkip was very strange. They were so different from how people swam! Plus a lot of water pokemon could breathe underwater, so it could probably get a little confusing.

Inventory
                                Location: School Pool // Human Company: Ashley // Pokemon Company: Mudkip, Raja, and Kumo
                                Outfit: See photo // Mood: Awkward, but curious
                                OoC:

But I can't wait

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Pool
xFriends : N/A
xThinking : Great. Company...

The little Drifltloon seemed to be enjoying the affection Ashley had given him, the girl happy to find a pokemon to help her get through this period of talking to somebody she didn't know. It was a nice safety net to fall back on if things got a bit too much for her, though at the risk of seeming rude to ignore Nirav for his pokemon. Thankfully, her shyness seemed to be mutual with him, the boy stuttering and sprinkling "uhs" in his sentences like she was pretty known for. It was actually pretty weird, almost like she was talking to a complete mirror of herself. "O-Oh really? It's weird...B-But it's nice knowing somebody else knows ha-how hard it can be." She managed to shoot a smile at the boy, looking to grow a little bit more calm at his presence now. She released the Driftloon from her affection giving hands and watched as Azure had found his way to make Ashley jealous, receiving his session of petting from Nirav. The Mudnkip's top fin waved back in forth in elation, enjoying Nirav's head strokes while Ashley stood in the leg high level of water. Once he stopped, Azure would swim back towards Ashley and the Driftloon.

Nirav's comment about not knowing how to swim kind of made her feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed, as she had never really been out to water much. She was usually on land, or too scared to go into water after nearly being eaten by that magikarp that may or may not have knocked her away from her parents during a beach vacation and into the deeper waters. "S-Sorry, I'm sorry." She said on basic instinct, not wanting to offend the boy with her inability to swim. Ironically, his brother taught younger children how to swim, explaining it as a bunch of kicking and moving the arms, which was vague but did at least help her somewhat. Ashley was a bit distraught that her lessons with Azure had been for naught, but did give her an idea about how she could learn how to swim the right way. "C-Can you maybe teach me?...Or Is your brother here somewhere?"

(( Sorry for late reply. Finals week is tomorrow x .x ))

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Ashley was quick to apologize for not knowing how to swim, despite it not being super offensive to him. Swimming was just something everyone had to learn back home. Usually one of the older teens or young adults took care of that, and right now, that person was his brother, Sahil. Since he was the local lifeguard and general odd-job doer, he taught a lot of local kids to swim while their parents worked during the tourist seasons. Everyone taught somebody at some point; Nirav would probably be doing lessons over the summer in a couple of years too. Ashley, however, asked to be taught now.

"M-m-my uh, my brothers aren't here. They're, uh, back home. I... I can try though. U-uh, hold on." Nirav stood and went to his things. Once he dug his swim trunks out, he went into the locker room to change. How did he managed to get roped into this!? And why was it always with girls! He sighed, changing and re-entering the pool area where Ashley was. Nirav dug out their pokeballs, returning both pokemon to them. His clothes, turban included, were set in a small pile by his bag. Once his things were all set, he slipped into the shallow end, letting his head submerge so he could get used to the water. Gosh, it was cold!

After he came up, he looked to Ashley. "So, uh, the big thing in the lessons is, uh, is knowing how strong the ocean is in comparison to you. B-but, um, this is a pool. So it's p-p-pretty easy to swim in." All of the lessons back home were tailored for swimming in the ocean without drifting away. Being only 11, Nirav wasn't the strongest swimmer on One Island. But in a pool, he could cut through water almost like butter. "The, uh, t-the good thing about that you, um, can't get knocked over here. Um... Can you float on your back at all? That, uh, might be a good place to start." Nirav relaxed himself and floated on his back to demonstrate what he meant. He couldn't see much of her, but he assumed she was watching. "It can help you stay afloat. Don't worry if you start to sink; you can just, uh, stand back up." That was the glory of being in the shallow end. If all else failed, you could stand up easily.

In the silence of the pool area, Nirav could hear his pokegear loudly buzz against sheets of paper. "U-uh, hold on a sec.." he said, climbing out of the pool and looking at a message. Cyril seemed to be in on the costume thing as well. Nirav was as confused as ever, but texted him to let him know he'd be there.

To: Cyril
                                Message: Are costumes really that big a thing here? I'm a little confused. I'll meet you there though.

Nirav looked to Ashley, feeling a little bad to abandon the lesson. "I, um, I need to get going. A-apparently you n-need costumes for the Halloween thing now? Good l-luck with the swimming. I'll, uh, I'll see you around..?" A little red faced, Nirav simply nodded, gathering his things and carrying them to the mens' changing room. This was such a weird day. Why was everyone suddenly getting dressed up? It was just Halloween... Either way, Nirav dried off his hair and got dressed with everything except his turban. His hair was a little too damp to put it on. Until then, he set off for the costumes.

[Exit to Coordination Classroom]

Inventory
                                Location: School Pool // Human Company: Ashley // Pokemon Company: Mudkip
                                Outfit: See Trunks Here // Mood: Anxious
                                OoC: Saaaame. Good luck!!
                                Edited in the last paragraph to move to the coordination classroom

But I can't wait

TheRealKiru

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX