Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:09 pm
murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

ShyWolfHeart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: better and calm for the moment.
Company: Ray.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus scratched the back of his neck in thought when Evelyn mentioned that their red-haired classmate just got overwhelmed and ran off.
"Yeeeah..I mean I guess that can happen..you're like.. one of the least overwhelming person I know tho." he said glancing towards the girl that had run off. She was with Ava now, and a girl that he recalled from classes. Xiatian, that was her name! He didn't know much else about her though. "Oh mornin' Yamask"
Maybe it's a good idea I didn't just grab Ray and force him to be here, the young Kingdra thought as he glanced back at his friend. The idea of Ray just up and running away the way the flygon student had was...actually not that outlandish.
At least now he knew that it was a misunderstanding, at at least now he knew what had happened..and Ava was a bit farther away.
Speaking of far away, Valiant was still with Ray. Marcus didn't mind but he did release Phillip, in case the class would require a pokemon.
'ducklett?' the bird questioned tilting it's head to the side, wondering why he had been called forth? Was it food time.
"You helped me out a lot earlier Philip just...hang out for this class"
With that, Philip's trainer ( whose name was Marcus but who didn't talk with his name because humans were weird) turned back to the other humans. Phillip for his part was still on his quest for food and started rummaging into the boy's bag which lay at his feet..ooh candies.
After nosing around a bit more and eating what he found, Phillip proceeded to greet flare the charmander, waving with one wing. They had the same class so they more or less saw each other every morning. Phillip just hoped flare wouldn't hide that fast this time.
Marcus for his part was completely oblivous as to what his pokemon was doing, talking instead to Tera, laughing as she started giggling at the text.
"Yeaah it kinda is..I oddly enough what you were saying" he said when she explained texting while running was hard
Reasons why Marcus liked Tera, she was always fun to be around and when he teased her, she didn't take it seriously ( Eli was that way too. Ray he knew would have blushed and taken it a bit seriously, Faye would probably get a bit haughty, Skylar...Marcus didn't wanna think what Skylar would have done. The fact that Koru hadn't dissapeared on a full moon after rooming with the ice queen ( a term he had coined from his older cousins) honestly surprised him.
"..been alright"he said after she took his hand to be helped up saying she was never better. He had said it a bit quickly and had hesitated at first but hopefully Tera didn't catch up to that? Didn't realize that maybe he wasn't and things had kinda sucked.
It was usually what happened, Marcus got by on people not noticing the little tells, he guessed he was just convincing, He smiled at Tera as he relaized she most likely hadn't gotten his last text/
"You think your uncle would mind if we go there for lunch again? I..kinda skipped breakfast, we can hang"
The offer served two purposes, Marcus planned on catching up with Tera since he missed her at the festival...and if that meant he didn't have to be in the cafeteria where Ava and Koru would be then well..that was something.
He needed some time with someone who he just...didn't have to worry about.
It occurred to him Ray might be put out but...maybe he could come too? It did worry him that his friend didn't seem to eat if he wasn't there...
Before the worry could show Marcus turned to Evelyn "did ya get the videos?" he asked smiling as he recalled the last text ( she totally fell, he could tell ) "I was thinkin we could do something like that for research club..go on walks I mean and learn trackin..I kinda know a bit and I walk round campus near every mornin..kiiinda why I'm always late"
In his defense, officer Hart seemed to be the only one who actually noticed enough to catch him..moving on.
"Eli, you wanted to join too right? When do we meet anyways? I got photomania club with Ray too..hope they don't clash" the last question was directed at Evelyn, since as the president she'd know when they met
"Hey Tera you-" what he was going to say, got drowned out when the girl yelled out.

"Ooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Marco!"
"Oh hey, it's Kitsuragi" Marcus said smiling at the boy and offering a friendly wave ( he had met him at gym and seen him around..that was enough for a wave in his book), only then did he notice the next of his entourage "Huh..Mr. Reyes is here..we got dual class again?"
Yeah he had just noticed the classes were joined, no he hadn't heard either of his friends ( Tera and Evelyn..he was kind of oblivious sometimes..don't hate okay? Okay )

User Image

ooc: Phillip got into 2 rare candies! Lv 7=> lv 9. Learned Wing Attack.
Candy count: 13-2=11  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campsite Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Okay OOC: Hello there! ◉
After her comment to the boy he didn't seem to react at all, he just kept his head covered by his arms and knees, but the Chingling sounded vocal about it. She outreached her hand to see if he would accept a handshake and she started to introduce herself, "Well it's nice to meet cha I'm Ko-" she shiver ran through her whole body as Skylar walked in. She walked past them like they were nothing and unfortunately her words from the festival screamed at her in her mind,'That's rich coming from you! Friendship destroys people, it rips them apart from the inside out and makes you so weak that people start to pity you! Her outreached hand shook til she withdrew it. She could tell the boy was shy, but she wanted to talk to him, but doing that might force him to act in a way that is uncomfortable for him...She returned to her position with Fletchling and Cyndaquil and sat there quietly. Not too long into her quiet state that Mr. Reyes walked in and announced class would be combined with the Outdoor class again. Even more of a shiver ran through her- Ray and Marcus were in that class. She knew time come around to history she would have to deal with any awkwardness again like the past few days, but this was like fate was shoving it in her face. Whether it was meant to be a sign to finally talk things out or not she saw it as a sick joke she couldn’t believe this was happening. She winced and stood up with the others and scurried out, putting the free earmuff back on and returning to listening to her music, only she didn't have the gleeful skip in her step.
-----------------------
Koru changed the speed she walked to the campsite erratically. At first she sped ahead of some of the other students but then slinked back to the back of the group up then walked quickly again. She was fighting whether or not to get there too soon or too late or not at all. She was ready to fake a stomachache, but that wouldn’t be right. She almost bumped into someone and saw they were there- dangit. She moved the earmuffs behind her ears and let herself drift to the edge of the group. She didn't want to run into anyone yet, but with so many in a small area that was impossible. First thing her eyes can't help but fall on is Ray sitting far from everyone. She wasn't surprised with the way things have been, but she screamed at herself as she realized that despite trying to avoid them she was searching them. Her worry for Ray's well-being was fighting against her urge to not be around them, to give them their space. She shied away and walked around to somewhere else, hopefully he didn't see her staring at him like an idiot. She stopped and saw Xia a little bit away with another girl and Ava. She didn't want to really want to scream at them to come over, so she started raising her arms and along with Cyndaquil and Fletchling started doing random signs to alert them.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

A Voided Bear

SpazzticPanda1311

Xiatian Li

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 pm
Prairiefox
On Time

murruelecreuset
On Time

Hitsukei
On Time

SpazzticPanda1311
On Time

The Shiny Furret
Late

amarzyciel
Late

Kumerelle
On Time

DJ Double B
On Time

asuiru
Late

A Voided Bear
On Time

Fenrir IX - Odin-Eater
Late

Xiatian Li
On Time

X Kaos X
On Time

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
On Time

Blinded By Silence
Late

ShyWolfHeart
On Time

Klayko
On Time

TheRealKiru
On Time

Xaven the Raven
Late

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Enough time had been given to the students to arrive to class and Antonio could not wait any longer. The tall teacher stretched a little as he made his way towards his students. He was a giant among them so it was never really hard to grab their attention. He whistled loudly as a way to stop any conversations and to inform the students that he was going to speak. "Good morning everyone. Today's class will be another mock battle, but with a little twist that will cause hardship for some, but give an edge to others," Antonio grinned, his students should be familiar with this grin since it normally indicated that Mr. Reyes was quite pumped for the day's lesson. "Before we begin, I want to give some special recognition to some of the students present...Koru, Maria, Antonio, Tera, Marco, Elijah, Ava, Nirav, Jung-su, and Evelyn...I want to congratulate every one of you for having the courage to enter the Lamia District's Little Cup." Antonio started clapping which was soon followed by the other students who were cheering for their friends. "I watched every match and saw the effort each of you placed in your battles. I am proud of you all and I hope that everyone will follow in your example. Challenge yourself, it is the best way to grow as well as learn something new about yourself."

With the mushy stuff out of the way, Antonio returned to the matter at hand; today's lesson. "Speaking of a challenge, today's practice battles will be forcing you guys to deal with a very unpredictable factor in Pokemon Battles: the Weather." The dark-haired teacher raised his hand where a Great Ball was resting on his palm. The Great Ball opened and a Pokemon was summoned to the Campsite. This fox-like quadruped Pokemon had luxurious golden-white fur with nine tails and piercing red eyes. He stared at the children before his nine tails spread started moving around. The clouds in the sky were suddenly moving away as if some force was causing them to part to reveal the bright sun. The Campsite, which was a little chilly, was now getting warmer with the sun's rays. Antonio approached the Pokemon and petted him lightly which he responded with a content look. "This here is a Pokemon known as Ninetales and what you guys just witness was his Hidden Ability...Drought." Ninetales took a sit on the grass and proceeded to lick his paw, not looking at all that interested in what was happening.

"Drought is a weather-inducing ability which summons the sun making fire-type moves stronger while decreasing the damage of water-type moves. Certain abilities are also activated in the sun, but that's a little too advance right now to explain. Your job today is to take advantage of this weather in your battles," Antonio grinned at the students as he crossed his arms, "Drought isn't the only weather-summoning ability so don't get too comfortable with the sun, there might just be a change in forecast." He decided to leave the students with a little suspense. Ninetales was passing his paw around his face as he continued some self-grooming.

"I am giving everyone a chance to pick your battle partner for this class, but choose quickly otherwise I will start assigning partners."

==========

(A/N: Alright everyone there is no time limit for these battles, everyone will just continue to battle until class is over. Your partner's have been randomized! Good luck!)
Tera/Nirav
Ava/Silvano
Ray/Jung-Su
Xiatian/Maria
Elijah/Aiden
Ashley/Marcus
Riko/Enrique
Evelyn/Skylar
Koru/Marco

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco looked up like a deer caught in headlights, he froze. He was not expected to be noticed by Tera, but at the same time he was happy that she noticed him. However, he was really nervous now since Tera's not-so-subtle greeting had caught the attention of others. Marco's felt his mouth dry as he blushed a little and then waved awkwardly back at her, "H-Hi..." The pink-haired was moving her arm to indicate him to 'join her' or rather join her group. This made the boy quite nervous since he didn't know anybody except Tera and he wasn't sure if others even knew him. Marco took a moment to overcome this internal struggle in his mind, but eventually his feet started to move. Ever so slowly he reached Tera and smiled at her, "hey, Tera...how are you?" it was sudden and unexpected, but a boy spoke to him, Marcus. He called him Kitsuragi which wasn't his last name and he pronounced it wrong, but Marco knew that it was difficult to understand the reason behind having two last names. He was pretty sure that most people didn't know about his background of South America and that addressing him as "Guerrero" was actually the proper way to call him.

He wasn't so bold that he would try and correct Marcus, Tera was his friend and he didn't want to make her look back in front of her usual crowd. Instead he just nodded to show that he was paying attention. Before anything else could be said, Mr. Reyes had started classes and he went over today's lesson. Much to the black-haired boy's surprise, Mr. Reyes had called the names of all the participants of the tournament (the students from these classes at least) and congratulated them on participating in the tournament. Applause soon followed and Marco became shy again unsure about how to respond. He felt grateful that Mr. Reyes was recognizing them, but he wasn't good with people showing him attention so instead he just clapped along to also join in congratulating the participants.

Once that was over, the real lesson begin and what a way to start! Mr. Reyes revealed one of his Pokemon which he hadn't done since Garchomp. His Pokemon was a fox-like creature called Ninetales and when he entered the field, the clouds parted and out came the sun. It was amazing to see this Pokemon whose furry coat shine with the rays of the sun. The Pokemon didn't look all that interested to be there, but he still looked quite elegant and proper. Everyone needed to pair up and have a mock battle while dealing with this new weather. Looking at his choices, Charmander was his best chance at taking advantage of the sun. He looked at Tera and wondered if she would be his partner. He didn't want to speak up since he technically was an outsider in this group. The others should be picking first and then he would pair up with whoever remained. That's how it would go, right?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Nirav / Xia-tian
                                          Wearing : Uniform with a high ponytail

Lillipup leaned into Nirav’s hand has he petted her fur. She loved getting affection even if it wasn’t from Maria. “Pup pup.” (See I’m fine.) The puppy Pokémon spoke. Maria should have known that Lillipup wasn’t the type to cause trouble. When Nirav asked her how her week was going, the brunette pushed the thoughts of Silvano out of her head. “It’s been good. I’ve been getting a bit of running in before the weather gets too cold.” She answered him. It was then that Lillipup noticed Silvano in the back of the classroom. She narrowed her gaze at him before a small growl sounded in the back of her throat. “Lillipup, stop that.” Maria chastised quickly following her Pokémon’s gaze to Silvano.

“Lillipup’s still not too happy with Silvano.” Maria told Nirav. “I don’t blame her… after what he did to his Zubat when he lost in the tournament.” She added before pushing the thought aside. Lillipup hadn’t gotten over the incident and Maria hadn’t completely either. “Anyways, how has your week been? Get a lot of reading done?” She asked with a small smile.

With Mr. Reyes’ entrance it was revealed that the battle class was combining with the outdoors class again. Maria listened to Mr. Reyes before looking to Nirav, Raja, and Lillipup. “Come along Lillipup.” She told her Pokémon before adding. “We can walk together if you’d like.” She offered Nirav politely as she gathered her things.

- - - - - -

Lillipup sniffed away as they went along the path to the campsite. Upon arrival, the pup went back to Maria’s side. Espurr had been content with watching the world go by. Listening to Mr. Reyes, she blushed slightly at his recognition. Maria hadn’t thought of the tournament as a big of a deal. Though, clearly to some it had been. When he went back to the lesson she listened and watched as he revealed a Ninetales. It was a beautiful fox Pokémon for sure. It sure knew how to bring out the sun.

Hearing the mystery about other weather summoning abilities, Maria wondered what other Pokémon had those kinds of abilities. Guess she’d have to wait and find out. Smiling she looked down at Espurr. “What do you say Espurr, want to try battling?” She asked curiously. The psychic type looked up with some confusion. He’d seen Lillipup battle but didn’t think about himself doing it. “Purr…” (Sure…) He said a little unsure. “Lillipup.” (You’ll do great.) Lillipup barked as she looked up at the two. Perhaps she was right, but he didn’t know that. “Don’t worry. Just have fun, like we did this morning.” Maria told her feline Pokémon. Now she just needed to find her partner. Never really talking to Xia-tian, Maria’s nerves started to kick in. Though Lillipup couldn’t help but run over Xia-tian and Fong. “Lillipup,” She muttered under her breath. She hated when she ran off like that…

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 490
                                          OOC : - - -

DJ Double B
                                          Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:03 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always) Other People

___MOOD = Energized/Nervous

___ACTIONS = Running

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Josh panted as he came up the path, his breath hissing. He was late for class, and he only hoped he wasn't so late he got in trouble. It didn't occur to him at the time, but as he neared where everyone was gathered, the sun was bright, and he tripped, rolling once in the landing. Standing up and dusting off his uniform, he started walking towards the teacher, who was standing next to a pokemon with orange fur. The pokemon seemed to glow in the harsh light, and Josh wondered if the two were related.

Around him, people seemed to be partnering up and letting out pokemon. He was hoping he'd still be able to take part in a battle, as he'd been looking at the moves Tatiana had learned. Part of him was nervous too, after all, it would be his first time to fight with the pokemon, and he was worried about her getting hurt.

"Joshua Warden, sorry I'm late!" Josh said between breaths. He wiped his brow, trying to prepare for whatever was to come.
Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:48 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Campsite
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform
                                                  Those near me... Mr. Reyes, other
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

[enter]

The field trip had ended without many problem. He thought back to how he had accepted Holly's invitation to accompany her to the so called 'hoedown' which made him shook his head in how ridiculous it sounded. It took him more question to figure out what Holly had actually meant. The dance itself was awkward for him. He was doing fine watching people, but Holly had to insist that he danced. He tried to pass it off to Aisha to take his place to dance, however, it was not to be when he ended up with both Holly and Aisha badgering him to join in. His resistance was futile under their combined might. It was clear they won't let him go and would continue to ask him all night long if he didn't. The night ended with Cyril feeling more tired than when he was battling in the stadium. It was probably why he missed Nirav's message until the next morning.

To: Nirav Goto
        " Hello too, I would love to for a rematch. We can talk it out during the morning class or after later,perhaps?"

It was a short message, but it got the point across. He wasn't in the mood to prolong any talk and they would see each other in class anyway it would be faster to discuss it then. It would be unwise to have Aisha participate in class today then as he would have her ready for the upcoming battle with Nirav. Siegrid would be a good choice and it would let him familiarize with the sneasel. He worried though that Siegrid wouldn't be able to keep up with other people's more experienced pokemon, so should he give him a few rare candies? He did win and received some from the academy, along with one more pokeball. Part of him didn't trust Siegrid yet to allow the pokemon to grow beyond his skill to keep in line. Another part told him that Siegrid earned the candy for behaving during the field trip. Cyril decided to trust his pokemon and gave him 2 rare candies before he set off to his class.

Upon arriving in class that morning, he found the class empty and a piece of paper tapped on the doorway. Battle class would be combined with Outdoor class due to Mr. Reyes standing in as teacher for Outdoor class, Cyril summarized what was written. Crap. He muttered as he was already late, now he would surely got in trouble. He didn't have time to dally longer and sprinted out to this place named Campsite that was located out of academy.

Grumbling along the way about why Outdoor class had to have their class situated so far away from the building, Cyril pushed himself to run without stopping. He was near now as he could spot cluster of trees in sight. A little bit longer, Cyril encouraged himself over his ragged breath. "I . . . made . . . it . . . " he wheezed as he came to a stop by the edge of the campsite where he saw Mr. Reyes shouting out today's activity. He didn't immediately let the teacher knew he was there, but took a moment to steady his breath. As he was, he won't even be able to say anything.

Cyril approached Mr. Reyes as he was quite far for his voice to reach, once he was near, he spoke out, "I am sorry, I am late," while mentally prepared himself to receive a scolding.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
Inventory updated!
Sneasel lv up to 10!
Rare candy -2!
Sneasel forgot scratch and learned Feint attack!

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Shadow of Miracles
Mr. Reyes

Sekaino
honorable mention xD

DJ Double B
Nirav. message.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:19 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Maria was crazy enough to actually go outside in this weather. In fact, she claimed that it wasn't even that bad and that it would be much colder later! Nirav looked to her, worry in his eyes. "...It's going to g-get colder..?" He had next to nothing to prepare for it getting colder! Everything he owned was thin or short sleeved! If anything, he could sew all his shirts together to make one thick shirt, but that didn't account for the lack of sleeves! She also talked about Silvano. By now, Nirav had been piecing the drama together slowly. Apparently Silvano did something to his Zubat, and then needed to get money from Phoebe and Ichiro, or something like that. Either way, Nirav wanted no part in the drama aside from observing it from a far distance. As Mr. Reyes came in, he gave the bad news: they would be going outside to combine with the outdoors class. Nirav and Raja looked to each other, sighing. Why couldn't the outdoors class come inside for once? With a sigh, Nirav stood, nodding to Maria as she asked to walk together. He didn't see Cyril, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

--- --- --- --- ---

Nirav shivered during the entire walk over to the campsite. The uniform jacket did help to keep some of his heat, but it wasn't enough. Back home, this kind of cold only happened during some bad winters. While the summers were blazing hot, the winter was usually around 70 degrees at the coldest. The fact that it was going to get much worse only worried the boy. As Mr. Reyes instructed the combined class, he brought out his Ninetales and suddenly, the sun came out. Nirav smiled, feeling himself shiver less as it got warmer out. It was still cool, but not as bad. Nirav scanned the pokemon on his pokedex, saving the information for later. Today's lesson was all about weather. He was assigned to work with a girl names Tera. He looked around, spotting the pink haired girl surrounded by a lot of other people. He didn't want to approach, instead giving a timid wave her way. Tera was one of those people who seemed to talk a lot. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to talk to her much before battling. He just wanted to go back inside where it was marginally warmer, meaning the sooner they battles, the better. A few other kids came running in, namely Cyril. Nirav made a note to talk to him at the end of class. Based on what he sent him back, he seemed to think this was a rematch instead of more practice.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Campsite // Human Company: Maria > Battle & Outdoors Class // Pokemon Company: Raja & Many Others
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Uncomfortable, Awkward

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:18 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Ava; a bunch of outdoor kids♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC: Sorry, I skipped over some details. Need to head to bed. Will edit on the morning--mostly minor details--but please go ahead and reply!

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

The campsite soon came into view and Xiatian turned around just in time to see a familiar face running towards them. It was the girl she knew from the dance; her name was Ashley. Despite wearing a typical school uniform and not the dress, the girl still stood out with maroon color for hair and holding a uniquely-designed stuffed animal. She couldn’t be mistaken for someone else or atleast that was what the Charizard girl thought as she watched in mild surprise at her newest friend coming to a stop before them. “Ashley?” The name left her mouth shortly before Ava asked a question in concern. The red-headed looked as if she had just run away from her greatest fear. A bug maybe? That would be normal if it was the case. Back at home, she had seen the look often on many girls there whenever they encountered something they really hated or feared of. She was always left behind while they ran off to somewhere. Despite the question not directing at her, Xiatian shook her head and answered, “I don’t think she’s okay.” What should she do in situation? Well if what she thought was right, then she must help her to calm down…somehow. “Ashley, take a deep breath. Slow down.” She took on a soft tone, holding both hands up with palms facing outward

"Xah-Xian! I'm sorry! I-I was....Just they came and I got scared. I'm sorry!"

Did she say ‘they’? She briefly glanced back to where the girl had been running from and saw several pairs of eyes watching them as well. All the dots were finally connected and a light bulb lit up in her head. Oooooh, she understood now. “Shhh, it’s alright. Don’t be sorry. You did nothing wrong. Follow me, Ashley: take a deep breath. Then out. Again, in and out.” She repeated the steps a couple of more times before asking, “Okay, you feeling better?” She smiled and then patted her head softly. The last gesture she remembered it from her father and uncles. They used to do it to her to cheer her up. It should work with the shy girl too right?

Ava soon introduced herself to Ashlay and Xiatian nodded and smiled encouragingly at the interaction. “Yes, she is a friend and my roommate too. The one I told you in the message.” Moving to stand at the latter’s side, she nudged gently with her elbow and winked playfully before making a ‘go on’ gesture with her head. Don’t be shy. Introduce yourself too, girl. Once that was done, it was time for them to join the others at the campsite. “Good, good, now you two know each other. Let’s get going! I see a teacher coming too….” Slowly a playful smirk replaced the smile as she said, “The last one to reach the camp is a slakoth!” And with no warning further than that, Xiatian sprinted off towards the camp and obviously won the 1st place, letting out a whoop of victory. And the second place was Fong who caught onto her plan quickly.

“Fwoo! That was fun right, guys?” She faced them and asked the question, laughing softly. Running was fun, in her own opinion, as well as soccer and basketball. She was busy focusing her attention on the two girls and consequently didn’t see another friend of hers sending several hand signals to her way. Oh but no worry there because Fong was here to save the day! SOS transmission received. With such a powerful jump and a show of back-flipping, she landed precisely on her trainer’s shoulder and pulled those soft cheeks. “Ouuuft! That hurrrs fon! Wat it for?” Letting go, Fong pointed at one direction to her right and those sky-blue orbs followed it closely only to see—“Ah, hey Koru!” She waved her hand high and gestured them to come over. However guessed on their signals, she figured out that they wanted her to come over. Of course, that meant she would have to bring the other two girls along with her too which definitely was what she was planning to do. “Ava, Ashley, let’s go over there. Koru is calling. No worry, she is nice. I’ll introduce you to her.” The last part accompanied with a wink was meant for the shy girl. Then Xiatian caught her hand and pulled her along. This time it was only a slow jogging since she knew that the girl must be quite out of breath again. It was easy to see that Ashley wasn’t much of an athletic person.

The first to reach Koru and her little team of pokemon surprisingly was Fong. She tapped her right foot multiple times and raising an eyebrow at Cyndaquil. She then made a ‘come here’ gesture with one hand, waiting for him to come closer before proceeding to walk around and sit down on him. HMM! She told him that it was her reward for helping him and his trainer to catch her trainer’s attention. Shortly she shifted her position to leaning down on her back and crossing her arms behind head which pressed comfortably against the fire type’s head. Haaaa…this is life.

“Koru, you came here! Why? This is Outdoor. Shouldn’t you be in Battle?” Xiatian asked in curious tone as she stopped right before the salamence girl before letting go of the joined hands. “Ah, Ashley, this is Koru, my first friend in the academy. And Koru, this is Ashley. I met her at the festival’s dance. Alright introduction starts!” Again? Didn’t she just introduce them to each others? However, Xiatian proceeded to gently guide the Flygon girl to stand before her other friend and allow them to talk. Go ahead, nothing to be scared. It’s okay, it’s okay. At this point Xiatian seemed to treat her with lots of care and gentleness, just like how she did back at home to wild pokemon that weren’t used to the presence of a human.

“A practice battle? You hear that, guys? I’m paired up with Maria girl. Do you know who she is?” Xiatian asked her friends if they knew what her battle partner looked like, so she could go and search for her. She hadn’t met and talked to people of battle class much. Marco was a small exception but she only saw him passing her—and the other way around—at the dorm since they were in the same house. She wasn’t sure who he was and what he was like to his own pokemon, but for someone who made a good speech at the ceremony—despite a small mistake at the beginning—he couldn’t be so bad for a person right? A series of cute barking caught both her and Fong’s attention and their gaze followed to the source which happened to be a cute puppy-like pokemon. Awwwww. “Hello there, where did you come from?” She knelt to its eye-level and patted its head gently. It didn't take long for the owner to come running after the puppy and stopped in front of them. "Oh, is he yours?"

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Outdoor Class
xFriends : Nope...
xThinking : I hope this goes okay...

Ashley gave Xian a panicked look as she followed the Charizard girl's instructions on calming herself down while also coxing her of any worries that whatever had happened was her direct fault. In and out. In and out. Although not getting why she was doing this at first, the red head seemed to have got what her friend was trying to to accomplish as she could feel her worry and shaking slowly lessen more and more with each deep breath. Eventually, after a few more deep breaths, Ashley managed to ease herself into a more relaxed state thanks to the breathing technique. Although the moment had passed, she still felt embarrassed and guilty that her little episode had been seen by most of the class.

Xiantian seemed to notice her more eased state, asking if if she was feeling better after taking a moment to calm down. "Mhm." The red head gave her friend a quick nod, idly crossing her arms with the stuffed plush she took everywhere underneath her being placed directly in front of her. Ashley was about to open her mouth and thank Xia for her generosity, but was soon silenced as the girl gave her head a gentle pat. It reminded her of how her older brother used ruffle her hair in a way, still a nice way to appreciate being thanked for her help. Her head craned over to face the girl who had been joining Xiantan with her walk to class, introducing herself as Ava, Xia's other friend and fellow roommate. After another nod, but mostly just a good push forward towards Ava, Ashley gave an awfully nervous smile at the roommate. "Yeah. I'm ah...Ashley. It's nice to meet you." Feeling better after a successful introduction, Xia pointed out that the three of them had a class to get to, running ahead after labeling the last person who would arrive in time to class as a slakoth. The two blasted ahead of her, Ashley left in awe as they took off. She silently cursed and run after the two of the Charizard House girls. On her way back, Ashley called Azure to follow her towards the site of the class, the mudkip hopping alongside his trainer as Ashley huffed while trying to catch up.

Arriving as the last of the race contestants, the red head groaned as she tried to catch her breath, looking up to Ava and Xiatan just as the latter playfully winked at her for introducing her to another one of her friends. Moving again, she appreciated the slow pace at which was going. Xia and Ava must have been pretty athletic to run as fast like that, something which she had barely ever touched upon currently in her life. She was much too busy sitting around and reading books all day. Oh the woes of a nerdy lifestyle. Upon walking up to the mentioned Koru, Xia asked why he was in a different class than he should have been, something that made the shy girl wonder exactly how many classes there were to take here, and if she would be forced to take them all. Shaking that question out of her head, Ashley then felt another gentle push to introduce herself to other girl. She faced Koru and felt anxious again, looking towards Xia with nervous eyes before turning back to face the other friend of Xia's. "Uhhh...Hi. Ashley. I-It's nice to meet you." She smiled at Koru, still quite timid when it came to approaching Pokemon.

Just as introductions were made, an adult came to begin the class. Unfortunately, he seemed to be the Battle Teacher instead of the outdoors one, leading Ashley to believe that combining classes like this was fairly common. Her battle assignment was made, just in time for Azure to waddle up to his trainer. The weather effect that the teacher's Ninetails' seemed to have him quite confused and spooked, but he was otherwise his quirky self. "Mud!" The amphibous pokemon greeted Ashley as she listened to Xia asked about some girl named Maria. To respond, Ashley offered a shrug, still not having met a lot of people that went to this school. "Good luck on your battles, you guys..." She said to Ava, Xia, and Koru. WHile she had little faith in Azure to carry himself well, especially in this weather, she stilled hoped that everyone else could win theiur fights. Assuming her grade would be based on whether or not she won. First, she would have to find this Marcus character. She looked around again, before calling out for her training partner. "Marcus? Anyone Marcus? Y-Yeah?"

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campsite Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Okay OOC: Hello there! ◉
It took Fong jumping onto Xia's head and pulling her cheeks but the pig-tailed girl finally noticed Koru's frantic moves and shared a relieved sigh with her pokemon. Fong was the first one over to them and Koru put Cyndaquil down to greet her; however it wasn't like that at all. Cyndaquil didn't have time to run away when Fong immediately started to issue him orders. He shivered but was too afraid to not obey and walked closer to Fong, but next thing he knew he was on his belly and Fong was basically using him as a lounge chair, "Quil quil quil!" Koru nervously laughed, she wasn't sure if Fong was just playing around or not, and Xia and the other girls showed up. Xia didn't seem to mind what Fong was doing either so it really must've been a play...thing? Fletchling flew down from her head and Koru moved the headphones to around her neck, "Hey Xia, Ava I'm sorry to call ya both over like that...ugh I think this week is gonna be the death of me..." she felt too embarrassed to say why she called her SOS but hopefully Xia's senses would kick in and she would just like know- like friend telepathy or something. She sounded surprised to see her, so Koru started to realize that this merger was a last minute thing, "Oh yeah Mr. Reyes came in and said class was merging with Outdoor today I guess Mr. Sharp is sick or something...hm? Xia suddenly brought the unknown girl forward. She was holding a cute stuffed animal and wearing the flygon dorm uniform. She introduced her as Ashley, a girl she met at the dance. If she didn't know any better it was like Xia was playing matchmaker. Koru immediately noticed how shy the girl was, Koru's had a lot of experience with shy people lately for some reason. Koru however smiled with a mix of worry on her face and took both hands and held Ashley's hand in a soft clasp, "It's nice to meet chu Ashley I'm Koru. Your stuffed animal is really cute," taking a closer looked it did look a scary, but at least it wasn't like a ghost pokemon or anything.
On the ground Fletchling had started to walk on top of Fong's head and chirping an argument. He didn't like his treatment of the fire mouse and was ready to take the weasel on, though he had little to no experience in a fight. Cyndaquil stopped his cries and sighed, but he did appreciate his friend's efforts. As he relaxed more he got the idea to get Fong off of him, but Koru might not like it- heck Fong might beat him up later, but he was not a lounge chair. "Cyn..." he mumbled as he started to relax even more. It was almost like he was asleep, but then- if you were close enough- you could smell the hint of smokedburnt weasel. He didn't light his back flame, but he was able to make the spots on his back pretty hot without having to light the fire at all. Back up at the trainers the girls stopped talking for a moment while their teacher, Mr. Reyes called their attention.
He called not only Koru, but everyone else that had entered in the Lamia Tournament, recognition for entering and competing. Koru found herself blushing bright and averting her eyes around to the ground. It was really nice of a teacher to give such praise to his students but it was a little embarrassing...After that he called out a pokemon- knew he was a trainer! Koru almost gasped seeing the gorgeous Nintetails that realized before them. She blushed even more and clasped her hands over her mouth mumbling,
"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh-!" She actually got see Drought again! Some of her family's pokemon have this ability, so it's been as long as she's been at school since she's seen it. He went on to explain pairing up for battles to test their abilities during different weather situations. She almost fainted but felt a huge relief when she saw that she was paired with Marco. With a class full of people that hate her she got super worried. Xia shared her excitement for it and Koru gave a relieved nod, "Yeah this should be interesting. Hm? Oh Maria has the Lilipup I faced her in the 2nd round of the festival tournament," she closed in on Xia and got a eerie look on her face, "That puppy is a real beast watch yourself out there!" She picked up Cyndaquil, who was now not a lounge chair, and Fletchling flapped around her then fluttered in front of her. She needed to decide which of them would battle today. Last time Fletchling got to battle there was a bit of a fumble and the battle wasn't even done, but Cyndaquil has a lot more experience plus Drought would help his fire attacks. Koru couldn't forget though that Marco had a really strong Charmander that took him all the way to the Semi-Finals of the festival. She really didn't want to think too much about it but the answer seemed pretty clear from the beginning. She looked at Cyndaquil, "I hope it's okay Cyndaquil but I want you to battle today. Fletchling you can sit here and watch so you can be ready for next time okay?" Fletchling flew and sat on her shoulder and Cyndaquil nodded in agreement to the arrangement. She turned around to looke for Marco and saw him near Tera. She waved at Xia, Ava and Ashley, "Good luck guys!" she quickly walked over to Marco but basically froze when she realized that Marcus was standing there talking to them. Her hands shook and alerted Cyndaquil, she was scared just being there. She tried to put on a smile and focus on Marco, "H-hi there! We better get started for the battle right?" hopefully she wasn't sounding like a crazy person but she was feeling so uncomfortable right now she wanted to just run away...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheRealKiru

Xiatian Li

TheRealKiru

Shadow of Miracles

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:15 pm
-void post- (posted by accident)  
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Hoppu, Flare, Evelyn and her Yamask, Elijah, Marcus and Phillip, Marco, his Charmander and his Murkrow : xxx

After recuperating from the little more than nauseating and panic inducing ride on Tera's shoulder and head respectively, Flare and Hoppu were now back on their feet and waited silently by their trainer's side, thinking that they had already had enough 'adventure' for the day to venture off on their own. Both watched as faces both familiar and new entered the campsite. If Tera was paying attention to them, she would have been proud to know that her little fire lizard Pokemon was comfortable enough to not hide behind her like she used to. The Charmander was still really nervous and on guard, but hey it was progress! When Phillip had greeted the fire Pokemon with a friendly wave of his wing, Flare was surprised by the action and initially responded with cautious stare. She did not understand why the Ducklett would want to greet her of all Pokemon present. They didn't interact much from memory and she didn't remember anything that would warrant such a kind action in the first place. Her stare was soon followed with an awkward wave of her own and which then a quick turn to hide behind her trainer.

Tera raised a brow when Marcus had answered her question. His features didn't seem to match his tone at all! Before she could inquire further, the boy invited her eat out in Lamia an Well whatever it was, she hoped that he'd feel better soon! "I'm down! Didn't get anything to eat either, haha!" She hadn't seen her uncle Jin or hung out with Marcus in what felt like forever ago, so she thought that this would be a great idea! Two Pidgeys with one Geodude! The girl smile, already thinking of what she wanted to eat at the restaurant.

The female Charizard student's smile soon turned into a full on grin when Marco finally came by. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that the outdoor and battle class combined and seeing her friends from the other class was always a fun thing! "Hiya Marco! I'm great, wide awake from ma mornin' run! How 'bout cha?" She tilted her head, puzzled, when Marcus called out a name, not understanding that he was referring to Marco. She had only gotten his first name after all, or at least that was all that she retained.

Mr. Reyes started the class off by congratulating the students who had participated in the tournament thing in Lamia a week or so back. She didn't quite get why her participation was worth any sort of congratulations, but she was happy to receive it regardless. The teacher then proceeded to explain what the students would be learning this time, the weather. Tera was surprised! She had no clue that something like the weather could help Pokemon in battles! When Mr. Reyes had released his Ninetails, Tera's PokeGear which she had taken out earlier had scanned the Pokemon during his demonstration.

Ninetales, the Fox Pokémon and the evolved form of Vulpix. With its nine tails and thick golden coat, Ninetales is said to live a thousand years.

Taken by surprised by the voice, the girl fumbled with her PokeGear to shut it off. After the demo, the teacher had assign the students a battle partner to practice with. When she had heard the name of the person she was battling, her eyes began seeking the very boy around the campsite. her eyes locked on to him, coincidentally when he was waving in her direction. With a nod, she turned towards the group. "Good luck with ya battles guys! Catch ya'll afta class!" She said with a wave before walking towards the Flygon uniform wearing boy. The pink haired girl had never talked to Nirav before, but she had definitely seen him in one of two of her classes before! He seemed like the quiet type and didn't seem like a bad person, so she thought that this match was going to be a fun one! She didn't know what Pokemon he had but that didn't matter. She didn't care much for strategy, not for now anyway, so she thought that she'd let her trusty coin do the deciding of who will battle for her once again! Once the coin had given her her answer, she began to speak to Nirav. "Hiya! Nirav, right? Let's have a good match, yeah?"

[[1. Flare the Charmander 2. Hoppu the Natu]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                        User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                        User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                        User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 9║LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                        User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Kingdra Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                        User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 pm
murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

ShyWolfHeart

TheRealKiru

Shadow of Miracles

Prairiefox

Xaven the Raven

Erkowan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: calsm atm/alarmed/ awkward.
Company: Eli, Evy, Tera, Josh, Marco, Koru, Mr Reyes, Outdoor and Battling class.
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus had smiled when Tera said she was down to eat in the lamia district apparently she hadn't gotten breakfast either "awsome sauce" he said, finding his smile came a bit easier at that prospect.
He waved at Katsuragi who seemed to kinda nod at him when he said his name. "I saw you at the tournament" he said keeping his amicable tone "You battled Faye, it was really cool. The dragon rage was pretty awesome..was it hard to learn?"
He saw Koru approach the campsite and for a moment dread threatened to swallow him. He should have known really that she'd be here, she was here last time they had joined classes. He fixed his eyes on her, then Ray already getting ready for the same song and dance they had done at the festival. Except now that he knew why Ray was avoiding her it became more pressing....something bad could happen and he needed to keep a handle of things. The same feeling of dread he had whenever his parents got together in that particular mood.
But Koru didn't seem to be interested in going to Ray anymore, she was actually staying away from her.
Marcus swallowed against the bad taste in the back of his throat and told himself he was relieved. He looked back at his friends, not wanting anyone to catch him staring at Koru, wearing his same lopsided smile when Josh and Tatiana came around.
"Hey Josh" he waved at his roomante "Egduardo's here too...somewhere. How goes it? You and Tatiana almost didn't make it"
Mr. Reyes made a mention of his friends in the tournament and Marcus clapped along, smiling at Tera and Evy and Elijah as they were mentioned.
"You guys gotta tell us how far you got" he said to both girls ( having already heard about Elijah's battle back on the trip) he grinned at Elijah as he clapped with a look that clearly said 'see? You did fine too!'
When the pokemon came out, Marcus' attention was completely captivated by it. He couldn't have eyes for anything else.
"This is so cool" he whispered to Elijah Evelyn and Tera. WIthout thinking, he took out his gear and scanned it
According to an enduring legend, 9 noble saints were united and reincarnated as this Pokémon.
"You think that's true?" he asked Evy with the same skeptical look he wore when people said Murkrow and Absol were bad luck. What the scanner said sounded made up, not really scientific, and not for the first time Marcus wondered about the validity of the device "sounds like my sister's bed-time stories"
He quickly took out his cellphone to take a picture of the fox pokemon. Typing out a quick message to Faye, since he figured she'd like the pokemon.
"Are we allowed to get closer to it...sir?" the words were out of his mouth before he could stop them, adding the 'sir' at the end when his excitement almost over-rode his manners..he really wanted to check out the fox pokemon. Despite his family being full of Rangers and other kinds of trainers..Marcus hadn't seen one up close yet.
When Mr. Reyes said they had to pick a battle for battling, Marcus' excitement only grew
'Awsome!' he mouthed to Elijah. The fact that they got to see drought in action was what he was really excited about...but maybe battling could be cool too.
"So partners?" he asked the group in general, looking from Evy, to Eli to Tera and then to Marcus "any of you guys wanna pair up?"
He looked at Marco when he said this, wondering if the Charizard boy would wanna partner up. Marcus got the idea he didn't like other kids..or that he didn't like him. He had hung out with Ray at the charizard dorm and seen Marco in passing. But the other first year had yet to saw anything to him.
He figured Eli would partner up with him or Evy...that would leave Tera...and Josh.
The idea of battling a fire type with Phillip was a pretty cool one, and Marcus suddenly had the thought to ask Koru to battle, give her the battle she had been wanting back when everything went crazy at the festival
...the trip had kinda really sucked okay?
Before he could say any of that, Mr. Reyes had assigned partners. Marcus noticed it seemed to be arranged so that each student from battle was paired up with someone from outdoors...except for Marco and Koru and he and Ashley for some reason.
"Edguardo's got no one to battle" he muttered "wonder if he gets whoever wins first..aww none of us get to be partners..aww Jeez Evy you're fighting Skylar..hopefully she doesn't freeze you" the last part was said jokingly...kind of. Skylar hadn't really come off all warm and fuzzy. Even if he and Koru were kind of in a weird place the way Skylar treated the other Salamance just wasn't cool.
He waved at Tera, with a mumbled "yeah..you too!" as she went off to her battle. Marcus for his part stayed with Eli and Evy, not quite ready to leave the group, although he knew he had to.
He was slightly, only slightly, upset at how things progressed. Battling with any of his friends would have been great. Besides that, he liked his friends, his comfort zone...his routine. He didn't like when that routine changed.
Biting back on the slight irritation Marcus' attention was drawn to Koru when she approached them. He couldn't help but give the girl a look when she seemed to be afraid of him...he didn't understand why she was scared of him and it made him...sad? Annoyed? Upset? He wasn't sure.
The look, however could be interpreted as anything.
"Come on Phillip" he said before looking around for his partner"..anyone know who Ashley is?" he said the last part a bit louder..maybe someone around him would know who she was?

OutOfChillComments: Riku would you mind rolling first? I kinda forgot. sweatdrop
Word Count: 933 ( wow! )

► TEXTS

To Faye Check this out...thought you'd like it. User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:36 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always) Other People

___MOOD = Energized/Nervous

___ACTIONS = Running

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Josh laughed as Marcus walked up to him. "Yeah, late again, but I'm glad we're here. I didn't know pokemon could do stuff like this!" He couldn't pull his eyes away from the ninetails, but eventually he had an assigned battlemate to find.

The kid with blue hair seemed to be his partner. He pulled the pokeball from his belt and let Tatiana out, smiling as the dinosaur pokemon stretched and started sniffing the ground. Tatiana didn't seem to care too much for the increased sunlight, nor did she even seem to notice. She stretched out, clawed at the dirt, and settled into the cooler soil. Little puffs of dust rose from her nostrs with every breath she took. Josh wondered if it would really have any affect on the battle, after all, Tatiana wasn't really the type to care about sunlight, in Josh's mind. But, he would be the first to admit he didn't really know all that much.

"Good luck, Marcus! This is my first battle with Tatiana. I kind of hope she listens" Josh admitted before turning to his opponent.

"Hi! I'm Josh! This is Tatiana," He waved to the saurian pokemon, which stepped between the two trainers, tilting her head at Cyril. She shook the dirt off her back and yawned, as if she was bored. Josh braced his feet, waiting for his opponent to send out their chosen pokemon.

"I uh, don't quite know how to start this." Josh admitted, pulling out the pokegear to see if it might have any information. He found himself looking at the page with Tatiana's information, and tried his best to listen to the other kid.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

amarzyciel

Xaven the Raven

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:12 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Thanks to Tera, Marco was started to feel less nervous. Just being around her and looking at her was calming him down so he could stand a little straighter instead of slouching like he was before. She was trying to include him into her group of friends and he really appreciated that. However, he wouldn't be able to just open up like that; maybe with time, but for the moment he just focused on her since seeing her calmed him. Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I couldn't sleep...so its been a rough morning." The whole Maria entering his dreams thing was still bugging him and it did leave with little sleep. The good thing (or bad thing) was that once his body woke up, he couldn't really go back to sleep until night time which was why he was still awake right now. "The cool air helps," he joked a little, but it wasn't a funny joke just something that slipped from his tongue like a 'spur of the moment' thing.

Much to the boy's surprise, one of the people present (who wasn't Tera) was talking to him. Marcus looked like a friendly guy, but that was all that Marco knew or could assume from this interaction and the fact he was Tera's friend. He mentioned Faye meaning that he knew who she was by the sound of familiarity in his voice. This just further prove that Marcus was a 'social butterfly', he knew a lot of people and a lot of people probably knew him. Marco felt a little inferior next to someone who knew how to make friends and talk to people; it made him withdraw a little, but he needed to answer otherwise he would be acting rude. "The battle was tough, Faye is a strong opponent...um, I don't know? Charmander just somehow learned that move, I don't think I did anything, it was all my Pokemon." The credit definitely had to go to Charmander since it was him fighting in all those battles. His response had been pretty definite so it didn't really leave any room for further conversation. Unless Marcus initiated another topic, but Marco returned to concentrating on Tera until his attention was shifted to a new arrival.

"Koru!" Marco found himself smiling brightly at the brown-haired girl. He felt incredible happy to see her and it showed in his face; probably because someone that he knew was present and that made him feel happy (that had to be it). When he took a closer look, he saw that Koru's hand was shaking a little and her smile didn't look all that genuine at least not like the smile she had on her face when they danced together those weeks ago. Marco looked around at the others and while he wanted to stay with Tera, he knew that it was best if he left with Koru. He also had this strange feeling that Koru did not feel comfortable and he wanted to make sure that she was okay. "Yeah, let's go," Marco replied and without even thinking about his actions, he grabbed Koru's hand to lead her away from this small group.

Marco looked over his shoulder as they left hand in hand and using his free hand he waved good bye at Tera and Marcus. "Good luck with your battles," everyone was leaving so it was a good thing they left too. Once they were some fair distance from everyone, Marco turned to Koru. "um....are you okay? You looked a little troubled." The black-haired boy looked down and saw that he was still holding her hand. He held her hand when they were dancing, in fact, when they were dancing they had to be close and constantly holding hands or holding each other. He was already used to the feeling and it was even comforting since she had been his dance partner. However, he released her hand since he had gotten in trouble for holding a girl's hand before due to people thinking it was inappropriate; even Faye had looked a little upset when she saw him holding Iris's hand, not sure why. He looked down at the fire-type in her hands, Cyndaquil was a cute little fella and since he was fire-type then maybe his Charmander would get along with her. He returned his attention to his battle partner, "Koru?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage