Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blitz Ryu

As Blitz walked, Azula decided to take it upon herself to help him meet new people and quickly jumped out of his arms, before heading off in a random direction.

Blitz was stunned for a moment as he watched the fennekin run from him and sighed. "One of these days, she'll get me killed." He thought, before running after his Pokemon. He wasn't expecting her to jump out towards the girl, though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY PARTY

Name: - Azula
Pokémon: fennekin
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature: Modest
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:
Additional Information: None

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

First day of classes and Ava was late. Outdoors class was the one she was looking forward to, but it was certainly a task to find. Not to mention the fact that her tiny pokemon, Fritz, was very nervous, clutching onto her blazer as if life depended on it. And for the tiny bug, perhaps it did. Nevertheless, it took a bit to relax Fritz enough into going down the worn in path to Outdoors Class. The woods were always a nice place to hang out and relax. Walking down the path, Ava could already see some trees she may be able to climb up. If it wasn't for already being behind schedule, she would've gone for it. The first day was not a day to skip her classes. Besides, if her parents found out that she missed the first class, she'd be in for a stern lecture over the phone. Not a good way to start the first day.

Walking up to the crowd, Ava remembered that Outdoors and Battle class were merged together for the time being. This meant more people. The class size was practically doubled. Kids conversed in the area, and their pokemon chirped and talked to one another as well. Others chose to stand around and watch it all from the sidelines. Fritz scuttled up by her shoulder, peering out safely from behind her neck. Ava brought him out onto the palm of her hand, taking a second to quietly talk to him."Hey hey it'll be alright. They won't hurt you. Let's go!" The small pokemon seemed to be doing better as she gently pet him with her little finger. He jumped onto the front of her blazer, clipping himself there once more as they walked towards the scene. People were in pairs, or working towards that, so surely she wasn't too far behind? She could at least hope they hadn't started anything yet. Ava walked up beside another girl who was with the teacher. Maybe she was late as well? At least it wouldn't be just her in that case. "Mr. Reyes? Hi. I had trouble finding the class. I'm sorry I'm late." As she was saying that, a fennekin came up towards the blonde girl. Ava couldn't help breaking out into a smile, giggling a bit. It was so cute! Looking up to where it came from, a boy was running over. Perhaps it belonged to him? Ava could only assume.

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Shadow of Miracles

Drago Ryder

The Shiny Furret

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Blitz Ryu

Azula noticed Ava ad gave an excited yip, before rubbing against her leg. It was evident that she felt comfortable around the girl, but that wasn't really her plan. She was doing this for her trainer.

Blitz stopped a few feet from Ava and gave a slight smile, despite a bit of exhaustion. "She likes you." He said. The teen had to wonder if his pokemon had been planning this, though. She was a hard one to figure out, but he knew that she was definitely smarter than most people thought. All pokemon were like that. The trainer didn't call Azula back, though. He wanted to see how Ava reacted to her being so close. "Oh, my name is Blitz by the way. Could I have the pleasure of knowing who you are?" The boy wasn't usually this open with other people, but he had basically been thrown into this situation by his own pokemon of all things. The least he could do was make a bit of small talk.

MY PARTY

Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:24 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                        xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Chespin____________________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

As she waited for the teacher's reply, Veronica glanced over as a Pokemon started running her way. It was a Fennekin, the fire starter from her home region. It was so cute and fluffy, she thought, instantly smiling. She turned to face the Pokemon, only to find it running past her to another girl who had appeared behind her. She rotated to face the girl and the other trainer. "Your Fennekin is so cute! And is that a Joltik on your coat? It's so tiny, oh my gosh!" she exclaimed, grinning. She had never seen a Joltik before, and she knew they were small, but not that small! It could pass as a pin or a clip if it tried hard enough. "I'm Veronica, by the way, and this is my partner, Chespin," she added, looking down at the cheerful grass type in her arms. Chespin waved a little arm at the other Pokemon, smiling with a wide grin. It was her first day, and she already had two friends. What a way to start off the year!

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Chespin
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                          Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
                                              ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

Shadow of Miracles

Drago Ryder

DJ Double B

I don't want to be rude or anything, but when you join a scene in a roleplay, you typically have to wait for the next person in line to post before you post again. And you kinda changed the scene from interacting with Veronica to interacting with Ava, because I hadn't posted yet. I don't think it was your intention, but it came off as extremely rude to me. Just letting you know, Drago. o3o;;
word count: 178

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Club Registration II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar raised a brow as she noticed the girl, Koru was her name, wave at her. She pursed her lips, sighing. This was annoying she really didn't want to deal with the girl, even if she was her roommate. Besides, she didn't even know her all that well. They talked for a whole 5 seconds before she left. Besides, Skylar hadn't even seen her outside of class. However, she'd have to deal with her sooner or later right? It wasn't like she was going to just up and get rid of the girl. It was then that the girl took one step forward and started to speak. She said hello, and commented that she didn't have crutches and that it was great. It seemed like she wanted to say something else, but she was glad that she shut her mouth since she was getting way too hyper for Skylar's liking. Surprisingly the girl seemed to calm down, or at least mellow out a bit more. She then repeated that it was great that she was better, however, it seemed strained. Skylar looked the girl over, and she noticed that she seemed to have been trying really hard to mellow out for Skylar. Her gaze softened, Skylar wasn't a bully, or at least she never meant to be. She sighed, and ran a hand through her hair before looking back at Koru. It was only proper to respond to someone who clearly was trying right? Skylar didn't have to like her, just respond to her "I suppose, crutches are a pain" she muttered.

Skylar had no idea that she had dropped her club advertisement, and so when Koru asked her about her starting a club she looked rather surprised. Her eyes moved down to the some-what crumpled piece of paper in her hands as she read the name of her club out loud. Skylar gained her composure back and coughed "yes, the Supernatural Studies Club... it was better than all the other bland clubs, honestly you'd think they'd come up with something more creative" she muttered. Just as she was about to take the paper from her hands, a boy came up to Koru and asked her if he could see that paper. Skylar turned towards her, and narrowed her eyes. She wanted to tell him to go find another club, but she held her tongue. She needed 2 more members before her club was actually allowed to be accepted. She bit her lip, it was going to be hard not to a little cold to people. She snatched the paper for Koru's hands and held it up for the boy "Supernatural Studies Club, I need two more stupid members before it gets accepted" she said, looking away from the boy. God, what a stupid rule! Why couldn't she just have a club to herself where no one else could bother her?

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: yeah I get that haha. Skylar would be freaked out, but just not show it xD ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Befuddled OOC:Koru would make it known owo Also that did happen to me, but instead of a tree I actually fell off a 4 wheeler...and surprisingly didn't break anything =w=◉

Koru ignored her nervousness for the moment and tittered while rubbing the side of her neck,"Yeah they can be. This one time I fell out of a tree, rolled down a hill and hit my knee on a rock...Sorry that might've been a little much..." As she began to trail off she realized something, this was the first time she's actually gotten to talk to Skylar. While she wanted to jump up and down in glee, she knew she had to keep calm, super calm, like a snorlax or a sleeping onix...she couldn't really think of a good example. It did make her really happy to talk to her though. Suddenly a boy, whom she had heard been called Marcus earlier, asked to look at the flyer,"Hm oh here ya go." She listened on to Skylar's explaination of the club and titled her head smirking,"Yeah well that's the beauty of making your own right? I'm glad you got to make one for something you really like then. Hm..." She thought for a moment. She feared she would get in some deep boiling water of some sort if she joined it just to hang out with her, but she still wanted to help out in some way. She never had a problem doing this kind of thing back home so why would now be any different? She shrugged and suggested"Do...you need any help advertising it? I mean I'm sure the school would let you put the fliers up on the hall boards and stuff right?" While offering her suggestion she realized a lot more students were showing up now. She whistled in surprised and clasped her hands realzingly behind her neck,"Wow there's a lot more people here. That's what I get for looking away I guess" she grinned humorously but was struck in awe by a small yellow fox looking pokemon with bright red eyes. She turned to Skylar and the others and covered her mouth, trying not to squeal from the adorable sight,"Cute...what is it..." She then pulled out her pokegear from her satchel and held it up. She hadn't really played with it enough to remember the buttons to get the pokedex function, and the recent upgrades were making her fall even more behind on mastering it."Hm wait okay let's see...click this button here....Fennekin The Fox Pokémon. As it walks, it munches on a twig in place of a snack. It intimidates opponents by puffing hot air out of its ears." her face became flushed and her eyes a little brighter as she brought the pokegear back down,"Oh my gosh that's so cute," she turned to the others and flashed her hands by her ears,"They're like little fire puffballs...!" she whispered in a high-pitched voice. While his trainer acted oddly Cyndaquil turned his attention to the small fox pokemon playing with the other trainers. Sight of the little fire pokemon made him react the same way- almost. A quick burst of his flame from his back made Cyndaquil's face cringed and he quickly went down her arm and into her satchel."Um...I'm...not sure what just happened" she was at a loss.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

As the mysterious Fennekin rubbed up against her leg, Ava knelt down, allowing the fire pokemon to sniff at her hand. It was cool to know that this pokemon liked her despite having only just met her. Ava didn't think to question why, simply smiling and laughing a bit. Pokemon were a little weird, but that didn't mean you had to question it all. "Aw! Thank you!" she exclaimed, looking up to the two kids she was now talking to. The boy, now known as Blitz, was the owner apparently. Before she could get her name out, the blonde spoke up about Ava's pokemon, now hiding on a further away shoulder. This one's name was Veronica, and she had a Chespin in her arms. "Cool! Yeah, this is my Joltik. He's a little shy, but that's ok. I'm Ava. It's nice to meet you both." She smiled, standing again and giving a small wave to Veronica's Chespin. Looking over to her Joltik, she moved her hand over to her shoulder, allowing him to slowly climb into it. She moved him out more so the others could see him, but not too far out. The last thing she wanted was the little guy getting spooked. But maybe if he saw these people more often, he'd relax a little. It took some time for him to get used to her, but it's been starting to happen. Why not the same for Veronica and Blitz?

Some others were looking at the Fennekin too. Guess it was a little popular. No doubt about it; it was certainly adorable. Though from nowhere, another fire pokemon shot out flames. Ava's eyes widened a bit, watching a Cyndaquil climb down into another girl's bag. Now that was strange, wasn't it? Was everything alright? Keeping that up might burn the whole forest down with everyone in it! It certainly caught Ava off guard, that was for sure. Nevertheless, she turned her attention back to Veronica and Blitz. Maybe she'd find time to ask the girl about her Cyndaquil later. As long as it didn't keep happening, everything should be just fine.

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Shadow of Miracles

Drago Ryder

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar blinked, why was she telling her about falling out od a tree and rulling down a hill before hitting her knee on a rock? That was just Koru being foolish wasn't it? She rolled her eyes "a little?" she asked, raising a brow. She sighed 'more like useless information' she thought. The girl seemed excited about talking with her, why she would never understand. Koru and her were different, and honestly Skylar wasn't sure she trusted the girl. Sure she was annoying, but at the same time she didn't like how she was forcing herself to act differently just to gain her favor. Wasn't she just sucking up to her because she wanted something from her? That sounded about right, and her cold demeanor returned for the moment. When she stated she was glad that she was able to make a club she wanted to make, Skylar again rolled her eyes "It's not like I'm in love with supernatural things, on the contrary I made this club so I could have as little contact with other people as I could... I mean com'mon I don't want to bond with other people, that would be ridiculous" she commented, before shrugging.

When she offered to help her, Skylar shook her head "I don't need anyone's help, I'm perfectly ok on my own thank you very much... besides I only need two more members, after that I don't want to advertise anymore. I just want some space to myself, and seeing as attending a club is mandatory and all I'd rather make a club no one else wants to join" she said. It was simple logic to Skylar, and besides if anyone knew who she was they'd most likely avoid joining her club. It was then that she Koru's attention was moved towards a fox like pokemon. Sure it was cute, and sure inside Skylar wanted to stare at it as much as anyone else. However, she didn't DO that in public, so instead she turned away from the pokemon "Whatever" she said, before taking the club paper back with her and moving away from the group. Ace popped up from behind Skylar, as he rested on her head and gave Koru an apologetic look. Noibat then turned back towards the smaller fire type, before jumping up and screeching from the sudden cyndaquils burst of flame. The bat-like pokemon glared "noi, noibat noi" it whined. Skylar looked back, seeming annoyed by the event. However, she just ignored it and turned her attention back towards the teacher. Not like she cared what others did, as long as it didn't affect her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: oh man, wow you got really lucky haha. I've broken my jaw from a soccer ball my cousin shot at me during the fifa wold cup haha it hurt... a lot ;A; ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:42 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Campsite, Off-Campusxxxxxxxx who Skylar, the other students, Mr. Reyesxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle has stared at the note on her designated classroom for about fifteen minutes before realizing that not only was she going to be late, but she was going to be lost too. Don seemed to find his trainer's anguish to be quite funny, sitting on her shoulder and snickering to himself. The white-haired girl hadn't thought her Murkrow realized how stressed she was. School was awfully nerve-wracking as it is, but being late and lost and confused was just a whole mix of factors that she didn't want to deal with. But, true to spirit, the pre-teen tried her best to find something good in her situation. "Well, I mean, surely I won't be the only one lost, right?" Chessebelle reasoned to the Murkrow on her shoulder, who only gave a squawk and an eyeroll in response. The white-haired girl smiled as she made her way along the corridors until she found a double door that would lead her outside. Standing in the realtively content atmosphere of the school--the weather was alright, not necessarily the best in a skirt, but with her socks it was a bit easier to withstand. In any case, the girl began to make her way to where she last remembered her school map indicating the trail to get to the Off-Campus Campsite was located. She hoped it wasn't too long, because with her walking speed (or jogging speed, for that matter), she wouldn't get there until the class was leaving.

xxxThankfully, her walk didn't take a year, like she had originally planned. When the large group of students in similar clothing came into view, her thoughts of dying of fatigue were extinguished finally. Chessebelle began to trot in her feminine way that was about .08% faster than her walking speed, and managed to just barely catch the end of her--presumable--teacher's announcement about partners. Putting two and two together as she saw people seem to pair up with each other, she began to make her way towards the teacher. Chessebelle stood to the side of the teacher, hoping not to be in his way and surveyed the class for a moment, giving a bright smile up at the taller male. "Sorry sir, that I'm late. I must've not realized we were going to be outside today. I was wondering if maybe you could..." Chessebelle faltered in her sentence as she noticed a girl with a Noibat moving slightly away from the main group, that was looking at two fire-type pokemon, from what she could see. "Op, nevermind, Sir." Chessebelle finished with another bright smile and bounded off towards the girl. She smiled as she slowly approached, her eyes taking in the sight of the cast before returning to the girl's face. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you. Assuming we're picking partners, would you mind being mine?" Chessebelle didn't seem to bother with the formalities--if she declined her offer, it would be embarrassing, but it'd be less embarrassing if she didn't know her name yet. Don stared at Skylar and her Noibat with his same usual squinted look, assessing them carefully.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:36 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Xaven the Raven
iKatamalicious
DJ Double B
The Shiny Furret
Drago Ryder

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco watched as more students arrived including new students that he hadn't seen before. One particular student caught his attention the most, the girl with the icy blue eyes and the crescent moon hairpin; Skylar Moore. He felt nervous not really understanding why, but seeing as they weren't on the best of terms then maybe that was the reason for his sweaty hands? Either way, they had both managed to avoid each other and he was pretty sure she didn't notice or cared that he was sitting on the grass not too far away from her. Koru, the brave girl that she was, greeted her and Skylar didn't immediately push her away. Marco watched the interaction between them and even saw as more students joined. There was some discussion happening about a piece of paper that fell out of Skylar's pocket. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he heard some bits about a club. Was Skylar part of a club? He didn't dare stand up and ask instead he just remained sitting on the grass.

His attention was grabbed by an unwelcome guest. Marco narrowed his eyes at Silvano who was smugly looking down at him, literally. "Don't you have candy to steal from babies?" it seemed like Silvano was always ready to call him out any wrong thing he did and in these last two weeks since they arrived at the academy their interactions seemed to have only gotten worse. "And for your information, Silvano, I wasn't fooling around...I was making a new friend," the last part he whispered to him as he took out the Great Ball from his pocket. The sphere was tiny at the moment, but inside the capsule was the first pokemon he caught and he was proud of that. Murkrow was already important to him and the future pokemon that would follow would also be important. He placed the capsule away.

Mister Reyes had asked the students to pair up so he waited by himself until the teacher picked a partner for him or he got paired up with the teacher. This was the usual routine in his old school since no one wanted to pair up with the weird kid with color changing eyes. He had gotten used to that treatment so much that he just sat and waited. Once he realized that this was not his old school and that he was supposed to be starting over, he jumped his feet. "I'll find a partner, I won't be paired with the teacher like last time," Marco told himself with confidence and a bright smile on his face. However, that all disappeared once he felt that heavy hand on top of his head again.

==========

User Image

More students were coming in, but at this point he wasn't going to penalize anyone. He had been late to class and the sudden change of classrooms had messed up everyone's inner schedule. Young miss Moore had arrived not carrying crutches which was good since it meant she was getting better. She approached him and told him that her absence was due to medical reason. Antonio smiled at her, "glad to see you're doing better miss Moore." A blonde girl with a small ponytail approached him, she was a new student. "Don't worry about it, kid," he patted her head softly, "go find a partner for today's activity and if you need any help then just come to me. We're going to start shortly so you better hurry or I'll be choosing your partner for you." He smiled at her and then send her on her way. She would do just fine in the academy.

Another student approached him, this time it was a new female student accompanied by a Joltik; the very tiny pokemon. He would likely be getting more students coming up to him and if today wasn't a special day then he would have been concerned by the amount of students apologizing to him for being late. He shook his head telling her that there was nothing for her to worry about. He didn't hold her attention for long as she was already getting acquaintance with other students. Lastly, a female student with white hair approached him, but just as soon as she arrived she left to go find her partner. Antonio glanced at his watch deciding that he had given the students enough time to find their partners. He quickly counted the students present and unfortunately it looked like they were at an odd number of students. Most of the students seemed to have found their partners except for one student...

"Alright, time for class to official begin," Antonio walked towards the lonesome student and placed his hand on top of the student's head. "Looks like we're partners for today, mister Guerrero. Better luck finding a partner next time," Antonio laughed teasing the boy before he returned his attention to the entire class. "I hope everyone found their partners because we're starting today's activity right now," Antonio spoke in a bit of louder tone so that all the students could hear him. He gave them a moment, and only a moment, to seize any conversations and pay attention. "Your task for today is to build a campfire. Sounds like a simple task and it might very well be if you can work together with your partner. You will have the rest of class to complete this task with your partner."

Antonio motioned towards the wooden area around the Campsite. "You may use what you can find, but you're not allowed to wander off into forest just the area around this campsite. Make sure to create a safe area to build the fire and if you do not have a fire pokemon that can ignite the fire then please ask your neighbor. Alright, everyone understand?" the tall dark-haired man grinned at the students, "you may begin!"

==========

Marco sighed after seeing that he would be partnered with the teacher; so much for change. Looks like today was not the day for him to make change, but at least being paired up with the teacher meant he had an advantage and would finish the task sooner right? Likely not the case since clearly it would be unfair for the other students. Whenever he was paired with a teacher it mostly meant that he was really just by himself since the teacher couldn't really help him. Building a fire would be an interesting ordeal especially since he had never done it before. Sure he watched his father build a fire one time or two, but that hardly meant he could do it himself.

As the boy got ready to start on the task, he was stopped by the teacher. "I am your partner today mister Guerrero and you're going to need my help building that fire." Marco blinked in confusion, so he wasn't going to do this alone? "I can't help you build the fire, but I guide you," Antonio nodded at the boy with a smile, "Just follow my directions, it will also help demonstrate to the other students who may not know how to get started." Marco was quite surprise, but once everything sank him he smiled at the teacher and nodded, "yes sir."

"Good, now go collect some sticks and make sure they're not wet otherwise they're no good. Also collect some rocks as well, we're going to need them." Once the instructions were given to him, Marco nodded once more and took out the two pokeballs from his pockets. He pressed the button on the capsules to enlarge them then threw them into the air. Marco summoned his Charmander and his new pokemon, Murkrow. "Alright guys let's make this fire!"

==========

(Here is the list of students and their partners:
1) Silvano and Maria
2) Evelyn and Marcus
3) Skylar and Chessebelle
4) Blitz and Josh
5) Ava and Veronica
6) Tera and Koru)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:03 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Befuddled OOC:I never broke any bone parts til a few years ago. I was playing hide and seek and I tripped on a driveway wall and shattered my elbow ovo" Not a fun day, even with hide and seek◉

Koru enthusiasm began to fade. Even more Skylar's word stung her more than last time. She wasn't sure what to say to someone who didn't want to be around people. She softened her expression and formed a small smile,"Y-yeah I guess..." She was beginning to have clearer understanding, or more specific a confused insight, of Skylar. She didn't seem to like people at all and that made Koru worry more for her than worry about her failed attempts to be-friend her. Refusing her help made the hint even clearer. As the paper got swiped from her hands she flinched but, she couldn't find it in her to show her sadness. She smiled and waved to her Noibat, who actually seemed to like her. As Skylar walked away another girl approached her and asked to be partners. Koru retracted her hand and she went back by Josh's side. Her expression showed clear disappointment, but she didn't sound sad, "I guess I should be happy that was the longest time I've held a conversation with her..." She turned to face Josh and bowed her head,"I'm sorry I don't mean to sound mopey. I'm not giving up though." She knew now, and even before, that Skylar didn't like people, but Koru had an idea in mind she hoped would work given enough time and patience.

Mr. Reyes finally told all of them the assignment: to build a campfire. Koru beamed a reliefed smile and signed with a slight chuckle mixed in,
"Oh this is great! I thought it was going to be something hard. My dad built the best fires this will be a snap," she snapped her fingers with a confident grin. Cyndaquil re-emerged from her satchel and looked around to see the others moving for the assignment. She started walking a little bit away from where she stood and approached the bushes by a tree. She bent down and started shuffling through the brush,"We might find some good branches and stuff down here. If it's okay with you any big ones can be cracked into smaller ones by Titaina." she started to feel a little more in her element again, but still that sting was still there

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Blitz Ryu

Blitz noticed that a few of the other students noticed Azula, and couldn't help but smile a bit when the cyndaquil reacted. He then overheard their teacher's announcement and sighed. "Hopefully we can spend some time together outside of class. It was nice to meet you all." With that said, the teen gave a low whistle, before heading off to find a few stick and stones. He didn't know where his partner was, so he figured it would be best to get started on the assignment.

Azula noticed her trainer leaving and followed him. She didn't really notice the cyndaquil's reaction to her, though. Either way, It didn't take long for the fox to find herself into her favorite spot, in her trainer's arms. She then gave a small yup, trying to get his attention.

Blitz smiled slightly and rubbed Azula's head. "I'm sure we can find you some sticks." He said, giving a slight smile.

MY PARTY

Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:

Quote:
DJ Double B

Quote:
Prairiefox

Quote:
The Shiny Furret

Quote:
Shadow Of Miracles

Drago Ryder

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 am
User Image

▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar was minding her own business quite well, however, out of no where a random student walked up to her and began talking to her. She crossed her arms and raised a brow at the girl as she looked her over. Of course she was one of the 'bubbly' types of people. For some unknown reason they seemed to flock to her, why couldn't they just leave her alone for once? She noticed the Murkrow on the girls shoulder, and she saw its calculating eyes studying her and Ace. It was then that the girl asked to be her partner for the class. She originally would have said no, and to go find someone else to bug. However, Skylar sighed and thought it over. She did need a partner for class, whether she wanted one or not. Plus it wasn't like anyone else needed a partner, well besides that Marco kid. She really wanted nothing to do with him, so rather than take the chance of getting paired up with him, she'd rather take her chances with the new girl. She shrugged "sure, I need a partner anyways... just don't get too buddy buddy with me" she said, adding the last part. Again Skylar was giving off a rather cold aura, she didn't want to rely on others. Besides why give others the chance to stab her in the back? Skylar wasn't that foolish to let something like that happen more than once. Besides, Ace was the only one she needed, she didn't need any human contact anyways.

It was then that the teacher announced that they'd be making a campfire. This made Skylar blink, was this guy serious? She groaned on the inside, of all the stupid things they had to do, they had to make a stupid fire? It was a good thing Skylar knew the basics of survival, such as making a fire. She didn't need a partner for this easy task. Regardless it wasn't like she could get rid of her partner, so she'd just have to do this quickly "a fire, easy... look uh whatever your name is, all I need you to do is gather some dry medium sizes twigs and sticks. I would say get some logs, but I highly doubt there's any just lying around in the open. Do that and bring them back here and I'll do the rest alright. Hopefully you're not useless and can do this much, it is an easy task after all" she said. She then began to walk away, but stopped "however, if you can't do this much just holler and I'll do everything myself. Names Skylar" she muttered, giving her a lazy wave before walking off on her own to look for two stones to use to start the fire. It's too bad she can't just do this assignment herself, it would be a lot easier that way. Ace looked back at the two, again giving an apologetic look. It seemed that the little bat-like pokemon was doing that a lot these days.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: I've broken so many bones xD Breaking bones isn't fun at all xD @ Skylar can be cold most of the time, she doesn't trust other people atm so it may take some time to get her to open up to anyone ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Campsite, Off-Campusxxxxxxxx who Skylar, the other students, Mr. ReyesxxxxxxxxOoc I wanted to get this post in, then my next one I'll have Chessebelle come back to Skylar, haha. I just didn't want to make too big of a post.

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle was beyond ecstatic that this purple-haired student had decided to be her partner--it definitely boosted the latecomer's spirit, even after the girl clearly showed her disdain. Even though she should've been put off more than she was, the Kingdra student was just happy she wasn't going to be paired with the teacher. "Alright, I'll try my best not to be too affectionate!" The student chirped happily, tacking a nervous chuckle onto the end of her sentence. Before she could introduce herself, the white-haired trainer perked at the sound of the teacher's voice once again. She turned on her heel and stood next to her partner, her hands clasped behind her back as she listened to another announcement by the male. Don, however, kept his eyes trained on Skylar and Ace while his trainer was distracted. 'A campfire..?' Chessebelle thought to herself with a tiny quirk of her mouth. Being a city girl from Goldenrod, she wasn't versed in practically any sort of survival skills, even such a basic task like creating a fire. Perhaps if Don had been a fire-type, she wouldn't exactly have to worry about that. But alas, he's not.

xxxChessebelle turned to look at her partner, secretly hoping that she would give her some direction, while at the same time hoping that maybe she could figure out something to do on her own. Frankly, the former won out, and she was alright with that for now--she wasn't alright with the 'whatever your name is,' though. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Chessebelle, and this is Don!" Chessebelle gestured towards her shoulder that her Murkrow perched on with his still barely-intimidating gaze on the two, introducing themselves before Skylar gave her some instructions for what to do and beginning to walk off. "Aye aye, Captain." The trainer said with a tiny salute, watching her walk off with her cast, smiling happily to herself.. "Hope that's not too awkward walking around out here with that.." Chessebelle murmured to Don, who gave a grumble in response, still not really paying attention to her, his gaze now towards another Murkrow in the area. His trainer paid his normal reaction her musings no mind and wandered off to find the twigs and branches that Skylar had asked of her, walking out to the edge of the campsite where trees lined the area and began to look near the trunk for some smaller branches or twigs that she could carry.

xxxChessebelle began to wonder what other things she was going to need for this campfire. Glancing around, the girl noticed some people gathering stones and others gathering sticks like her in bushes. She supposed that with Skylar's tough-love leader exterior, she probably would have told Chessebelle to get whatever else they would need--she certainly didn't appear to be one that beats around the bush. The student crouched down, tucking her skirt under her knees, and began to push some leaves out of the way of the base of the tree and look for twigs to use, finding some here and there and bundling them together in her hand. It was true, she didn't know how to make a campfire, but fires probably needed dry things to catch fire to, so Chessebelle also gathered some of the crunchier leaves and put them in the crook of her arm to make sure they wouldn't all crumble in her hands and simply make a mess. Maybe it would help the fire, after all.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

SpazzticPanda1311

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:53 pm
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311
]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:5
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus was taken a bit aback when the girl (Moore, that was her last name) gave him the flier rather coldly. The girl didn't seem too thrilled to see people which made him wonder just why she was starting a club to begin with.
He opted not to tell her that she had misspelled studies in the flier.
He couldn't help but find the girl's attitude kind of amusing, it reminded him of when his sister would pout because she had to do something she didn't really want to do and went out of her way to show how displeased she was.
"Thank you Ms. Moore" he said adopting a formal and polite tone, completely disregarding how cold (and somewhat rude she was being) "Preciate it"
He only half-heard the conversation between the two girls focusing instead on the flier in front of him. There were a lot of myths and tall tales that surrounded pokemon. Marcu's mind went back to the entry about yanmask...and then the earlier one about Murkrow..there were a lot of myths surrounding pokemon and none of them ever seemed to do the pokemon any favors.
"I'll join" he said without preamble. "now you just need one more stupid member"
The words were said without any bite to them in a manner that could even be seen as friendly.
It was then that Skylar took the paper and walked away with an attitude that made Marcus wonder if she hadn't skipped ahead and wasn't a teenager already.
Rude. he thought only half-seriously. He wasn't sure what to make of Skylar's attitude but he took it in stride.
He was still joining.
He decided he shouldn't tell her she had misspelled studies.

"Cyndaquil is the fire mouse pokemon"
he said to Koru about her pokemon's behaviour. "Maybe it's a prey instinct"
After all mice were prey animals and foxes..weren't. It was a theory nothing more but it was one that made sense to him.

Seeing the new arrivals, Marcus smiled planning on talking to them, particularly he wanted to ask the girl about her joltick.
Unfortunately, the teacher started talking.
Marcus wasn't too upset about his however once he heard the assignment.
A fire! He got to make a fire!
Marcus had been camping through most of his childhood, campfires were probably his favourite part.
He waited for the teacher to give instructions on how to build the fire ( just in case he wanted it done differently than the way he had learned or there was anything he forgot.
Mr. Reyes gave no further instructions however and with a shrug Marcus walked on to Evelyn
"Sorry bout that let's play Don't Starve, the real life edition" he said referring to having gone off to talk to Skylar. He went on to release Valiant a bit away from them, the pokemon was snoozing but luckily Marcus didn't need him for anything other than marking the spot where they would build a fire.
"We need a place away from trees and bushes..and anything that could catch fire" he explained before thinking on what needed to be done "We need rocks..enough to circle the fire..fuel and kindling" he told his partner "sticks small medium and big. The smaller ones around the size of my ring finger, medium ones about the size of my wrist" he said demonstrating by holding up first his ring finger then his wrist "I'll try and find some bigger logs..we can just pile them by size by where Valiant's at dry as possible..try and find birch if you can. I think it burns longer..somethin to do with sap"
Fuel, they needed fuel..dry leaves and pine straw, they couldn't go in the forest so that would limit things but they could still find some stuff around here.
They also needed a bucket of water..or at least his dad said it was good sense to have one whenever one made a fire...Marcus touched the great ball which held his newer pokemon. Ducklett knew water gun so that shouldn't be an issue.
They still needed a fire pokemon...but that could come after they actually build the fire.
"You think you can look for the wood? Sort them by size. I'll look around for rocks and kindling then help you with the branches"
he said to Evelyn "We can meet up by Valiant, put everything we find by him" he said pointing to his slakoth...he could see some stones around the bushes Koru was looking around in. If both he and Evelyn looked for supplies, they would have the fire done before class' end.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

ooc:sorry it took so long. I had to read and re-read the campsite posts to make sure I got everything in the right order  
››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff