Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:18 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Uber Excited OOC:

koru wandered from the left to right gazing all arond the forest. All she could think of was how cool it was, since she hasn't been wandering around in it just yet. She also started to wander what the outdoor class was like, especially if battle was going to be taught alongside it she had no idea what the two would meld together on. Cyndaquil had climbed out of her bag not too long in being outside. For a fire type he didn't like the stuffy feeling of her satchel and preferred her shoulder to loom over comfortably. Turning her sight around again she caught sight of the campsite and some students. Silvano was pretty quick to get there and Koru took to some kind of skip running the rest of the way. She immediately recognized Eve and the pink haired girl Tera from gym. She raised her hand high in the air waved,”Mornin'!”
She lowered her hand when she made it to them and waved both hands close to her,"Hi Tera hi Eve! Wow you're pretty fast Silvano. You must be pretty excited for this too huh?" she commented without previously noticing his actual disinterest in having class outside.
Cyndaquil looked around and caught sight of Yamask, who simply stared and Cyndaquil shivered. He lowered his gaze but jerked at the view of a Tyrunt digging at the ground,
"QUIL!"
His squeal shot right into Koru's ear and she jerked as well, but when she saw what he was so ramped up about her simply beamed an excited grin,"Oh how cool!" she leaned in and propped her hands on her knees, while Cyndaquil covered his eyes,"Is this some kind of fossil pokemon!?" she asked the boy excitedly,"I've only seen fossil pokemon in museum field trips you're really lucky!" Her gaze drifted from the little dino pokemon to Eve's sketchbook, it impressed her to the point she got a little sad that she could barely draw a straightish line...Everyone's attention was put on Mr. Reyes. She turned her entire self and stood back between Josh a weird looking rock. It was a little relief to hear the instructor talk about being late, made her feel a little better about her own tardiness. After he told everyone to pick a partner she immediately became confused about who to ask. She really wanted to ask someone from the outdoor class since she doesn't have class with them, besides Eve in history. She bonked her fist into her other open palm and remembered Tera had a Charmander in gym class. They didn't really get to meet either...but the boy with the awesome dino pokemon was right next to her... She turned and reached out her hand to him and asked,"'xcuse me but would you like to be partners? My name is Koru and this is Cyndaquil." she motioned to Cyndaquil but he stayed with his eyes closed, too nervous to make eye contact,"Sorry he's uh-little shy..."

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus turned his look towards Evelyn who informed him that the classes would be combined because Silvano said so.
He wasn't sure who Silvano was, having missed the boy's announcement but a combined class sounded interesting. In the social mood he was in the idea of getting to know students he wouldn't otherwise meet sounded neat.
He smiled amicably when the girl introduced herself.
He knew her name was Eve!...well kinda.
"I've seen you around the Kingdra house." he said "I'm Marcus Alden, nice to meetcha"
His eyes then wandered to the girl's pokemon, he knew what it was but found it intriguing all the same. He hadn't seen any documentaries on ghost pokemon yet.
"Yamask...that's a really cool pokemon" he said complimenting the Yamask "do you uh...mind if I scan it?"
He knew from experience that most people found his enthusiasm about pokemon to be annoying which was why he asked for permission and was slightly hesitant about it (plus asking for permission was just good manners)
He couldn't help but be intrigued. It wasn't from Sinnoh, and he was pretty sure it wasn't from Kento either he was certain of that. There were only three ghost pokemon in that region.
Peripherally he wondered why Kanto was so much less diverse than other regions. There were some types like fairy pokemon that couldn't even be found there.
While he waited for Eve to respond (and continued to ponder Kanto's flora as a possible new thing to research) a salamance girl came bounding over to them.
Marcus recognized her somewhat, he had seen her before maybe around the cafeteria. He considered introducing himself but the girl said hi to Evelyn and Tera before going back to..
Huh, so that was Silvano.
"She's energetic" the boy muttered smiling slightly as the brown haired girl made her rounds.
"Scientist have been bringing them back" he said before he could stop himself "like in research facilities like Cinnabar Island..some trainers even specialize in fossil pokemon"
The revival of pokemon was around since the time when trainer journey's were still a thing, at least that was what his uncle had said while they watched an ancient pokemon documentary.
"That's a tyrunt yeah?" he asked aiming the question at Josh "The jaw fossil pokemon? Heard they were strong enough to chew up a car"
Not for the first time when it came to pokemon Marcus wondered how something so cute could be so powerful.
I mean hell, Mew's a legendary but from the pictures I've seen it looks like a hairless cuddly kitty cat.
He was standing next to Tera and looking at Eve but still managed to turn around when Mr. Reyes started talking, catching the tail end of what he said (which was really all he needed to know)
Partners huh?

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Outdoor Class Students, Battle Class Students and Teacher : xxx

Tera glanced over at Eve's notebook at the mention of her sketch. "Ohhhh! It looks so cool!" She said, impressed at her drawing skills. The brunette then commented about being in a hurry. 'How did she know!?' She laughed at herself as she finally took notice of her mucky attire. "Oh pfft! Sure did! My morning walk suddenly turned into a run! I got a new buddy too!" She vaguely recapitulated as she ineffectively attempted to fix her hair and clothes. Her efforts seemed to have made it worse.

Soon after, a male student and a female student who both felt familiar but for some reason she couldn't quite remember from where, entered the campsite grounds. The male then approached the group and explained what was happening. "Hiya! Oh really!? That's awesome! Thanks for the info!" The pink haired said with excitement as she wondered what they'd be doing. Staring, squinting at times, at his face for a good few moments after he had spoken, it had clicked. "Ah, I remember now! Gym Class! We got gym together!" She paused to try to compose herself. "Nice ta meet cha Silvano! I'm Tera!" She didn't get that many chances to interact with most of the students, if not all, in battle class since she didn't have any classes in common with them with the exception of gym class and even then it was still hard to interact with them, at least for her. Though she was happy, she was kind of worried about the Outdoor class professor.

More students from her class and the Battle Class started gathering in the campsite. One of which, another male student with brown hair and matching brown eyes, walked up the group. "Haha, yup! Definitely got a good amount of exercise out of it!" She said with her hands of her hips and a chuckle. "Yep I'm Tera! And you're... Mar? Ah... Marcus!" They hadn't spoken that much and it didn't help that she wasn't good at remembering names, so she could only hope that she had gotten his name right. Just as she was about to answer the boy's other question, Eve beat her to the punch, leaving her to nod at the bespectacled girl's statement. To her happy surprise Koru was here as well! She didn't know that the girl had taken Battle Class. "Mornin' Koru!!"

With the place filling itself with students, the substitute finally made his appearance. It looked like class was going to start! The adult introduced himself as Antonio Reyes and told the class to pair up with someone. Looking at the current crowd, it looked like one person was going to be left out. She didn't know who to choose though!!

[[I hope I didn't forget anyone's post and got the time order right >.<;;]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image??? ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

murruelecreuset
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei
Xaven the Raven
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Peope / Tatiana (always)

___MOOD = Happy

___ACTIONS = Walking

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Josh's eyes widened as he looked at the sketch in the notebook. He offered Eve a smile, wide and genuine. He cocked his head at Tatiana, who was still digging at the ground, though it seemed to be focused on something else. "I don't suppose you could do Tatiana sometime? I'd love to see you draw her."

He only turned away from Eve slightly when the boy came up, announcing that they would be joined with the battle class. Josh suppressed a flash of excitement, as battling was something he'd looked forward to when coming to the school. He patted Tatiana on the head, who cooed and looked up expectantly. When he didn't offer her a treat, she started rooting around in the dirt again. The boy called himself Silvano, but Josh was more focused on his thoughts, and the prospect of he and Tatiana being able to fight together.

Then the teacher arrived, and he while he wasn't what Josh expected when considering a battle teacher, Pokemon and people both were varied, so it was hard to say anything for sure. That much Josh knew for certain. A girl with shoulder length brown hair walked up, holding a black and yellow Pokemon that seemed to be aflame. She inquired about Tatiana, and Josh smiled, nodding. "Yeah, she's a Tyrunt. My mom is an paleontologist." That was when a fellow Kingdra boy spoke up, mentioning that they brought Pokemon back from fossils.

"Yeah, Tatiana was one brought back from an egg. When we moved to Hoenn my mom gave her to me so we both wouldn't be lonely." It was that moment when the girl introduced herself as Koru, and the pokemon as Cyndaquil. He turned to Marcus and nodded at Tatiana. "You sure seem to know a lot. Tatiana's the only Pokemon I've ever really been around. She hasn't torn up a car, but she's an excellent rock hopper."

Tatiana, in timeless fashion, chose the squeal from the Cyndaquil as the moment to express her mood by letting out a growl that turned into a mild roar. Josh shot the Pokemon a sharp glare, but she simply pushed against him, indicating she wanted attention. With a sigh, he started scratching between her brow crests, and she let out a content sigh.

He turned back to Koru. "Sorry," he blushed a little as he looked, down, embarrassed by Tatiana's actions, and also his inability to completely control her. "Sure, I'd love to be your partner. What do you think we're going to do?"

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 10
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Tackle
Tail Whip
Roar*
Stomp*

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1 (Great)

Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

Xaven the Raven

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:52 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Xaven the Raven

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

A boy was running, a similar sight for many who knew him or knew of him, and he was huffing and puffing to make it to his destination. "Why did class have to change locations? I was just here!" the black-haired student could see the campsite and there was already a large number of his classmates present. Things were not looking well for him, but at least he didn't see the teacher yet and if the teacher was late then technically the students can't be late, right? There was so hope for him yet!

"And.....I'm....here!" Marco shouted jumping into the scene which was the Campsite. He had his arms raised in the air as if claiming victory other an invisible challenge. Once he realized his own actions, he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly growing shy since he said all of that in front of his classmates. There were familiar faces that made him smile such as Koru, Maria, and especially Tera. There were also people he had seen before, but not really interacted with and then there was Silvano which made him frown. He didn't know how to feel about the dark-haired boy, but he definitely leaned towards the "I don't like him" feeling. "Phew, looks like I'm on time," Marco sighed in relief, but took those words back when he felt a hand on top of his head. From the size and weight of that hand it could only belong to a grown up which meant that it could belong to their teacher.

"...I'm late," he corrected himself with a deadpanned voice.

==========

User Image

Antonio was waiting for the students to choose their partners for today's activity. However, some students were shy and couldn't muster the courage to ask someone to team up with them. There were others that were social butterflies and seemed to easily form their pair. He was about to step in when he heard the sounds of feet moving quickly. His attention went to the black-haired boy, one of his Battle Class students, Marco Guerrero. Antonio chuckled, the kid always knew how to make an entrance as well as drawn attention to himself. In his case the attention wasn't always positive, but that kind of presence was always amusing to watch.

Marco seemed to be quite content thinking that he had arrived on time when the truth was that he was the last student to come today. Antonio walked up to him and placed his hand on top of the boy's head since, "that is correct mister Guerrero...you are late to class." He removed his hand and folded his arms in front of his chest, "its good to see you in high spirits, but please make sure to arrive to class on time. Although I do understand the confusion since we did have this sudden class change." Antonio understood that this change in schedule could trouble many students, but he wasn't going to give anyone any special treatments. He was late to his own class as well so at least he wouldn't punish any of the students who arrived late, but just this once.

"Alright, let's hurry it up and choose our partners," Antonio raised his voice a little so he could speak to all the students in class, "if you don't have a partner then I will assign one to you, but if you don't want that then you better choose your partner soon." Antonio glanced at Marco hoping that he would understand that he would need to find a classmate to pair up with.

==========

Marco sighed, so much for being on time, and he managed to make a fool of himself again. Apparently, the class was already in the middle of an activity which further demonstrate how tardy he was at the moment. He needed to find a partner in order to do the activity. He had some ideas about who to ask, but since he arrived so late he wasn't even sure if those people would be available anymore. Perhaps it was for the best if he just waited until mister Reyes assigned him a partner. Maybe he could meet someone new in that kind of scenario. Surely word about his awkwardness hadn't reached all the classrooms yet.

There were some students who had their pokemon out of their pokeballs and there was one who had Tyrunt with him! He was tempted to show off his new pokemon, but they were still resting in their pokeballs. He would only call them out when it was necessary, but for the moment he would just have to wait. He really wanted to walk over and talk with Tera and Koru, but they were currently in the presence of other students he didn't know and Silvano which he didn't necessarily like. So instead he decided to just take a sit on the grass and wait.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Uber Excited OOC:Had this open for 2 hours before actually typing XD◉

Cyndaquil's face went almost a ghostly white. The Tyrunt's growl purr exclamation made Cyndaquil go into a exxagerated faint. Koru became puzzled at his reaction with a open smile and just utter "uh" under her breath as she was unable to figure out what to say. She instead turned her attention back to Josh and waved her hand in the air,”Oh no don't be! Cyndaquil has a timid nature so this happens a lot.” Then he expression changed back to the excited one from before,"Yes thank you!" she pumped her fists at her sides then patted him on the shoulder. When he asked what the teacher had planned she said, still with a smile,"I have no idea!"A familiar voice made her turn. It was Marco, and it seemed he was more late than she thought she was. She waved to him,'Heya Marco-!"
She froze in place with a shocked but nervous smile in reaction to Mr. Reyes appearing behind him,"Looks like...he got caught..." she whispered rather loudly. She partially turned her face towards Josh and joked,"Glad I didn't oversleep today..."though she really wasn't sure why Marco was late, she was just commenting on her own merits on lateness. After Mr. Reyes was done speaking to them Koru peeked down at Tyrunt, and with Cyndaquil still acting a little passed out she leaned to the side and asked Josh,"If it's not too much to ask could I maybe...um" she started spinning her hands around each other trying to say it,"Is it okay if I pet Tatiana?"

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Club Registration II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar had woken up early that morning, however, instead of going to class she was told to go to the nurses office to have a check up on her leg. It had been feeling better lately, and these crutches were starting to annoy the crap out of her. She just wanted the stupid things gone! She groaned in frustration, and wobbled over to the nurse. After she had arrived there, the nurse took a look, and after careful examination she concluded that crutches were no longer needed. This new alone was able to make Skykar's mood a bit happier, anything to get rid of those damned things. After the nurse took the crutches from her, she explained that even though she was healed enough to ditch the crutches she'd still have to wear an air cast instead in order to stabilize her leg. This made Skylar less than pleased to hear, but it wasn't like she had much of a choice in the matter so she did as she told. She sat still as she changed the wrappings around her thigh and leg, before placing a small air cast on her ankle to help stabilize her leg in place. She honestly looked ridiculous, but again not like she had much of a choice. Once that was all over, the nurse gave her some more painkillers, of course they were not as strong as before though.

Once that was done, she got a note from the nurse and headed towards class. Only to find out that the class had moved to join the outdoors class. She groaned, again in frustration and made her way towards class. She really hoped she'd get cut some slack. When she arrived, it seem that people were pairing up and that class had indeed already started. When she looked for the instructor, it was the same man from her last two classes. She groaned once more, before slowly walking up. However, a slip of paper slipped out of her pocket before she made it over to the teacher. It was laying on the ground, wide open for anyone to read:

User Image

It was a promotion for the club she had gotten a text about earlier. Anyways, once she was at the teachers location, she handed him the nurses slip "medical absence" she muttered, before backing away slowly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Battle Class XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Mr. Reyes, Tera, Josh, Evelyn, Koru, Skylar, Marcus

At the sound of Maria’s voice, Silvano hesitantly turned to acknowledge her arrival to the campsite. He wasn’t overly fond of her comment to him. “Right...” He muttered. “Fresh air is about the only thing about this trip that doesn’t bother me.” Gesturing to the ground, but more specifically the dirt, Silvano figured that Maria already understood what his problem. She was his hometown friend after all and she was probably used to him complaining about getting his clothes messed up and hating nearly everything that involved nature. At least Maria’s puppy pokemon seemed happy about their location, sniffing around and wagging her tail excitedly.

After making his announcement to the Outdoor class, Silvano noticed Evelyn’s small wave to him. He returned a thin smile and had thought about waving back when Tera suddenly stole his attention with her warm greeting. Though, it wasn’t long before her words turned incredulous. It was understandable seeing as the thought of combining classes was indeed different and unexpected. “You’re welcome.” He told the pink-haired girl after she had thanked him. He felt like trying to rationally explain the reason why there was a change of plans for both classes, but that thought soon slipped his mind when he noticed that Tera was now making strange faces at him. A wave of abhorrent confusion washed over him. Was she suddenly trying to antagonise him or something? Silvano wasn’t sure what to think, but his disgust quickly went away once he realized that the other student was just trying to recall who he was. This became apparent as soon as she had mention that they had met during Gym class – which was a class that every student in the same year shared. Shaking his head, Silvano gave a slight smirk for being too hasty with his judgement. “Likewise, it’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Tera.” He told her cordially. Indeed, it felt nice to finally exchange names outside of the hectic backdrop of the gymnasium.

Noticing the sound of muted footfalls behind him, Silvano turned to see that the substitute, Mr. Reyes had caught up to the rest of his students. It was easy to spot the man since his commanding presence towered over everyone, even though he had moved to a spot where everyone could see him. Sensing that he had something important to say, Silvano kept quiet and listened closely as he informed everyone that the two classes would be run together. Interestingly enough, he also mentioned that they would each have to pick a partner for the class activity. Instantly, the idea made him wonder if that meant they’d be battling the person they partnered up with. Turning to Maria, he wondered if she wouldn’t mind being partners with him. There was nothing to risk by asking at least. “Maria.” Silvano looked at her expectantly. “Would you like to be my partner?” He asked as his gaze softened. “I’d understand if you don’t wish to be.” His last set of words were quiet, since he really didn`t want Maria to reject his offer. But truthfully, he was certain he could ask find another partner if need be.

Idly, Silvano noted that another Salamance student had arrived when he heard a familiar voice greet both Tera and Eve. Shifting his gaze, he looked highly unamused after catching her comment to him, about being excited about the class. Was she joking? There was no way he was looking forward to the class. He had only rushed to get there thinking it would keep his shoes from getting too dirty. “Good Morning, Koru...” He told the brunette plainly, giving her a bit of an unenthusiastic wave. "And no, I'm not excited." He noticed that she had her Fire-type pokemon perched on her shoulder and that before long the poor thing was frightened of one of the other pokemon that were padding around – which one, he wasn’t sure, but there some mean looking ones hanging about.

Unexpectedly, Silvano`s gaze turned away from Koru’s Cyndaquil when another student had suddenly vaulted himself onto the campsite with his arms raised like he had just claimed first place in a long-jump competition. Silvano`s eyes narrowed at the boy once he realized the boy was none other than Marco. He seemed like he was under the impression that he had made it to class on time, but that wasn’t the case at all. Catching sight of Mr.Rey’s tall and imposing figure walk up behind the dark-haired boy and rest a hand on the boy’s head, it brought some kind of blithe amusement to Silvano. It was sort of rewarding seeing his rival of sorts get called out on for being late. He deserved it. Waiting for Mr. Reyes to finish, Silvano folded his arms and smiled smugly at Marco. “It serves you right for fooling around before class.” Silvano needlessly chastised him before lightly shaking his head. He really didn’t much care for the boy ever since Marco had adamantly stood up to him during their first battle class. Silvano still felt the need to prove him wrong -- that some pokemon were completely useless. Perhaps one day he’d be able to.

Noting that another Student had just arrived late, Silvano wondered if Skylar would received the same treatment as Marco, not that he relished in it. Though, it seemed something was up as the light haired girl had passed Mr. Reyes some kind of note. Come to think of it, Silvano could hardly recall seeing the girl around the campus much. Maybe she was sick or something and the paper she had was a doctor’s note? seeing as the Salamence student wore a cast, it was likely that she was still trying to recover from whatever it was that happened to her. Inexplicably, Silvano couldn’t help but feel sorry for her.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Can’t wait for this to be over…'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : 969
                                                  ✗ OOC :

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

User Image x0

Shadow of Miracles

Murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

Prairiefox

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Befuddled OOC:Koru has a paranoia of the supernatural and a fear of ghost pokemon. She does like supernatural myth and things but being physically faced with these things might make her pass out ^^" Also Haunters. Haunters would do the trick as well.◉

Somehow she wasn't too surprised by Silvano's answer about not being excited for class, but at the same time she couldn't really understand why someone wouldn't like being outside, but she wasn't going to dare say anything, people like what they like. She turned to Josh grinning and started to giggle,”I love the outside my dad always took me camping. The fresh air the trees the- well if I wasn't wearing shoes the dirt beneath my feet I love it!” She balanced on the ball of her feet as she finished. Cyndaquil seemed to regained some awareness and turned to Josh. Hesitantly, he stretched out and sniffed him, making sure he wasn't dangerous to Koru or him. He stopped and waved his nubby arm,"Cynda!" Koru snorted then petted Cyndaquil on the head,"Oh now you say hi huh buddy?" Now Josh was the third person Cyndaquil has shown not total fear towards, this could be a good sign. While waiting for others to pick their partners Koru started looking around the site. She started swinging her arms behind her back and complimented,"It must be pretty cool to have a class outside everyday huh Josh?" She leaned over enough to see Tatiana and beamed a smile at her,"I bet Tatiana likes it." She straightens back up but her smile somewhat disappears when she sees Skylar walking to them. Ever since what happened on the first day Koru decided that she would keep her distance since that seemed to be what she wanted, but she's been waiting for a second chance. She tilted her head towards Josh and loudly whispered,"That's my roommate Skylar." Then she raised her hand and gave Skylar a wave and stepping forward just a bit from her spot by Josh,"Hi Skylar! You don't have you're cruches anymore that's great! I-!" she stopped herself and swung her arm down and shuffled both into a fold and tried to mellow out her expression. She continued in a calmer, less energy filled tone,"I-I mean that's great yep mhm really great..." Koru is not someone who can "play it cool". Wait this was said before, well that's how bad she is at it. She peered up and started swinging her unfolded arms behind her back again. She couldn't really think of what to say to her, or at least see how far she could get with talking to her, but her shuffling eyes caught a paper on the ground. She picked it up and read it aloud,"Oh neat you started a club? The Supernatural and...studies club..." her train of speech practically came to a complete hault as she read the flyer. She looked up and put on a shaky grin,"Sounds great..." Despite her grin she making it a little obvious that something was bothering her, but she wasn’t ready to let the guard down about that yet. Before she could say anything else she heard Silvano comment on Marco’s tardiness, making her pout,"Oh man I hope they don’t get into it again…" She waved her hands immediately realizing what she had said,"Not like fight just I dunno…they don’t seem to like each other very much…" she re-slumped and whispered to Josh again. She then handed the flyer back to Skylar,”Oh here I’m sorry.”

User Image

Hitsukei

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:31 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blitz Ryu

As the other students conversed, Blitz simply walked around the campground, his fennekin in his arms. He had battle class in the morning, and the only reason he was here was because the two classes were merged for the day. "Hopefully I can learn something here." He thought. To be honest, the trainer didn't really think it was necessary to have an entire academy based on becoming a trainer. He was the kind of guy who preferred a more hands on approach.

It didn't take long for the boy to notice the few other students in his class that were from his house. The only reason that he wasn't talking to any of them was because he wanted to observe them first before making any long term relationships.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MY PARTY

Name: - Azula
Pokémon: fennekin
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature: Modest
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:
Additional Information: None

Drago Ryder

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite

Company : The Class... Marcus, Tera, Josh, Koru
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Evelyn didn’t imagine that anyone would be interested in her sketch work. Perhaps she was wrong to think that because it seemed Josh liked it, even Tera looked impressed. Smiling brightly at Josh when he asked if she could draw Tatiana sometime, she couldn’t see a reason why not. Honestly the Tyrunt was interesting to her and she’d love to draw her. “Yeah, I’d be happy too.” She told him with a smile. Looking to Tera, Evelyn blushed slightly at the compliment. “Thanks, Tera.” She said mildly surprised by it. “That’s great Tera! I mean the new buddy part… not so much the walk turning into a run.” It made her wonder what sort of new friend she got. Anything Pokémon Tera got was probably super cool in her mind.

Looking to Marcus, Evelyn smiled as he mentioned seeing her around the Kingdra house before introducing himself. “That’s right. Nice to meet you too, Marcus.” She said brightly hopefully she could remember that. Honestly Evelyn was never good with names. That’s why she wrote everyone’s names down. She’d make sure to do that later, when she had time. When Marcus took an interest in her Yamask she couldn’t help but be delighted. Yamask even seemed to like the compliment he was getting from the young boy. “Thanks, I don’t mind.” She said before looking to her ghost Pokémon. “You don’t mind either right Yamask?” She asked him not expecting a vocal response. “Yamask.” (No I don’t.) Yamask answered shaking his head. “Wow, usually he never talks.” Evelyn commented in surprise but smiled happily anyway.

Seeing the substitute teacher appear along with Koru, Evelyn still couldn’t help what wonder what they’d be doing. “Morning Koru.” The dark haired girl greeted her friend. Koru seemed just as interested in Tatiana as she was. Then again who wouldn’t like a fossil Pokémon, you didn’t see them often enough. That’s why they were fossilized after all. When Marcus mentioned that Tyrunt’s jaw was strong enough to chew a car she added. “Tyrunt are one of many Pokémon that can do that. I read somewhere Hippowdon and Krookodile can as well.” She admitted. It might not have been the exact topic but she’d roll with it. Evelyn had to admit it was pretty cool that Josh had a Tyrunt. Just hearing how he got her was amazing to her.

When Professor Reyes said they needed to partner up, Evelyn wondered who she should partner up with. Instinctively she thought Tera since they were friends but then she figured Marcus would be a good choice considering he liked Yamask. “Hey Marcus, would you like to partner up with me?” She asked curiously. “If not that’s cool, just thought I’d ask.” She added as she noted Marco’s entrance. Evelyn wondered if that boy just liked causing scenes but then again she’d never talked to him. Then another girl showed up one she couldn’t remember the name too. That was until she heard Koru meant it was her roommate Skylar. She certainly was less dynamic about her arrival then Marco had been.

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 514
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene
                                            Xaven the Raven
                                            Joshua Warden
                                            X Kaos X
                                            Tera Hatano
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            Marcus Bennet
                                            Shadow of Miracles
                                            Professor Antonio Reyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Silvano, Mr. Reyes, Tera
                                          Status : Happy... perhaps slightly nervous...
                                          Wearing : Uniform

Maria forced a smile at Silvano’s comment and gesture to the ground. “Yeah, I know.” She said rather flatly. It was going against her character to show such little emotion with her words. However it couldn’t be helped. Truthfully when it came to nature Silvano over exaggerated the concept of dirt. Maria on the other hand loved nature and all things involving the outdoors. Living near a beach it couldn’t be avoided after all, unless you were Silvano that is. Even Lillipup looked happy enjoying the great outdoors or perhaps it was just all the smells.

When Tera thanked Silvano for the information, Maria found herself feeling nervous. She didn’t know a lot of the people in the outdoors class. Even if she did she didn’t exactly know how to talk to any of them. Perhaps that’s why she should be grateful for Silvano being there. Of course that only went so far considering the type of person he was. When Tera introduced herself to Silvano, Maria brought herself to at least, introduce herself as well. “Hi Tera, I’m Maria. It’s nice to meet you.” She told her with a shy wave.

Turning her attention to Mr. Reyes when he began to speak, Maria was expecting Silvano to ask her. She honestly didn’t see why not and personally she didn’t want to try speaking to someone else. Not that she was against talking to others. She just wasn’t good with talking right off the bat, it took time she supposed. Looking to Silvano she nodded. “I’d love to be your partner.” Maria admitted causing Lillipup to bark happily. She hoped that he wouldn’t see anything in what she said. She was willing to be partners with him for the class that was all. Then again maybe if she used his first name ever once in a while it might be more meaningful.

Next thing Maria knew Koru came over and commented on Silvano’s excitement for class. That was hardly the case. Of course Maria knew that long before getting to the campsite. Hearing Cyndaquil’s cry of what seemed like fright, Lillipup jumped in surprise. Looking around she wanted to know what was going on and figured it had something to do with either Yamask or Tyrunt. The Flygon had to admit that she felt bad for the poor fire Pokémon. Suddenly both Maria and Lillipup looked over at the sound of Marco arriving on time? No, in fact he was late and was quickly called out for it. Maria wasn’t exactly bothered by Marco’s arrival then again she wasn’t like Silvano who disliked the boy. Hearing Silvano comment after word she turned to look at her long-time friend. “You don’t have to be like that…” She muttered back to him. It was then Maria noticed Skylar arrive to the class along with another boy. She hadn’t seen him around but he wore the flygon uniform. That meant they were in the same house. ‘Why haven’t I seen him before…?’ She wondered as she waited for class to begin.

PARTY
                                          User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 508
                                          OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles
                                          Mr. Reyes
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          X Kaos X
                                          Tera Hatano
                                          Drago Ryder
                                          Blitz Ryu

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:31 am
X Kaos X
murruelecreuset
Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

"Hey be grateful you didn't get hit with a water gun...I'm just glad it's not cold out" Marcus said referring to his own excursion, his newest pokemon had left his shirt and blazer a little on the wet side. He smiled when Tera seemed to remember his name, the girl's bubbly personality was infectious and she seemed like a friendly person. He was glad he had two classes with the girl.
"Yeah that be me, it's nice to meet ya Tera" he said offering a friendly smile and shoving his hands into his pocket falling back into a less interactive role as more people arrived. He was an ambivert a mixture of introvert and extrovert, sometimes he loved a crowd but sometimes that same crowd could make him withdrawn "I've seen your charmander around too, it's hella cute"

He smiled back at Eve when she thanked him for the compliment to her pokemon. She had a nice smile, he decided. His own smile became more earnest and prominent when she agreed to let him scan yamask and then the pokemon talked.
"Oh that's cool"
He was surprised when Eve said Yamask usually didn't talk. It made him glad he got to see it.
"Okay here goes" he said to the pokemon ( cause if it was talking, you should talk back to it right? )
Using his pokegear Marcus heard the voice (which had somehow ended up female after he started pressing buttons..he really shouldn't be given tech gear like this ) give out a description

These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

"Well that's...huh"
That didn't sound right, it sounded like a folk tale, something you'd tell kids to scare them and give the pokemon a bad rep. Like Absol and Murkrow.
"Lemme..try again"
Yamask, the Spirit Pokémon. Yamask is a Ghost-type Pokémon that wanders the ruins of ancient civilizations.

"That's more legit. So it's not a biome kinda pokemon it's around ruins..is that were you found it? That's awsome"

It also explained why he hadn't seen much of the pokemon in nature documentaries, yamask wouldn't be found in forests or desserts or swamps where those took place.
Marcus couldn't really help the enthusiasm, he wanted to know more about the pokemon, how it behaved, how it lived in the wild...were they really ghosts? (he highly doubted it, that was a myth, like people who thought Absols caused disasters or that phatump were bad kids' spirits or that dark and ghost types were evil.) but he was sure looking it up later.
"I wish it'd tell us more." he said looking down at his gear before smiling at the girl and adding "thank you Eve" He really was grateful.

He shrugged when Josh commented on him knowing a lot about pokemon. He didn't personally feel he knew that much..maybe more than some but he still had things to learn. He was used to being told he knew a lot however since saying things he learned in documentaries was a life-long habit. He didn't bother arguing since it didn't really bother him.
"I like pokemon" he said simply, not hostile in any way but not apologetic either. He had never really been self-conscious of what he knew or the things he said. His parents had always encouraged it and it was something he truly loved learning about both in a school setting and on his own. "but yeah that's really cool" he said when Josh revealed the story of how they met "there's supposed to be research facilities where they bring them back, like to study their behaviour sorta like Jurassic Park but smarter, does your mom work with them?"
Cause seriously how many times could those dinos escape? There had to be at least six movies in that series and no one ever learned to invest in a better alarm system!
But movie rants aside
Marcus knew he'd love to see the pokemon those facilities kept though. Since it was really the only place you could find them and watch them interact with other pokemon.
Thinking on it, he decided he'd watch the documentary on fossils again once he got back to his dorm and maybe look up more information on them, it had been a while.
Maybe Ray can come over and watch it,if Josh doesn't mind that is
He was slightly worried that his friend hadn't shown up but figured he had probably overslept or something.
It had been two weeks since he had become friends with Ray, and if Marcus was honest that was probably the reason he hadn't really talked to Tera or Josh as much. He had become fairly invested in the new friendship. Ray was fun to be around and Marcus enjoyed his company.

His attention turned back to Evy when she put in her imput about strong jawed pokemon.
Marcus would be lying if he said he wasn't somewhat relieved that someone else seemed to know random facts about pokemon. He was never really embarrassed about what he knew...or well, he had been when he was five, or seven but his parents had always encouraged him and some of the kids around Eterna even liked to explore with him which if you lived in Eterna wouldn't really surprise you.
Eterna wasn't a really big city, you basically had the local gym where the battle nuts hung around..the cycle shop, the herb shop one mart and center..and that was it. The condominiums with the pal park and the museum had been a pretty big thing and brought in some new people (and lots of work for his dad) but it was still a one-starbucks kinda town which according to his parents hadn't changed much since the times of trainer culture.
If you grew up there your entertainment option were biking around the town, hanging around an abandoned building that no one really talked about (which to the kids there only made it cooler) or the forest adjacent to the city.Still while he wasn't embarrassed per say (sometimes he even liked people's reactions to the little facts he knew) having someone else say stuff like that...well it was nice to meet someone with similar interests. It sure was a step up from being the only one in the crowd who seemed to act that way (and also being called out on it)
"Yeah? I mean I hadn't heard that, Aaron have something like that, they're considered a pest in some parts of Hoenn because. if it runs outta food in the mountains it eats bridges and rails and stuff like that around it. That's only if they're hungry tho..like starving. They usually keep to themselves otherwise"
Now that he had someone who seemed interested in what he was talking about (and even contributed) he became more open. "I like Hippowdon, I'd love to see one someday if not catch one although, I hear they're hard to train"
He actually didn't know much about the last one, his knowledge on pokemon when it came to battling and stats was pretty limited. After all, no nature documentary would go into it.

He was surprised when Evelyn asked him to partner up, he had pretty much thrown himself into this little group's conversation. Sure they were nice enough but seeing as they all seemed to know each other he was expecting them to team up with each other.
"Yeah we can partner up, that's cool" he said easily. He hadn't really been stressing about picking a partner and would have been happy with whoever Mr. Reyes chose for him. He had been hoping to get one of the kids from battle class since he wouldn't see them as often but he could always talk to them some other time. He would take this chance to work with Evy, who in all honesty seemed pretty cool herself.

He glanced along the others and smiled slightly when the black haired boy made his entrance.
"That's his name" he said to himself before chuckling slightly when the teacher shattered Marco's illusion that he made it on time. He glanced at Silvano when he chastised the other boy.
That's not nice.
He notice Koru walk up to the second late arrival, Marcus recognized her as the girl he had seen in the garden with Marco (man introducing himself by first name to that kid would be interesting) on his first day at the academy. He hadn't really seen her since unless you counted P.E.
He did hear Koru say something about being her room mate but it was the paper that really caught his attention.
"Hey..Koru right? You uh..mind if I take a look at that actually?" he asked pointing to the paper wanting to read more about the club.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

ooc:sorry it took so long. I had to read and re-read the campsite posts to make sure I got everything in the right order

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                        xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Chespin____________________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica trotted along down the forest path, her new partner running along behind her. What a way to start off her first day! A tardy on her spotless record! She looked back at her Chespin, whom she hadn't given a nickname to quite yet. "Hurry up, Chespin! We're already late. What if we miss something important?" she called back to the little grass type with a huff. Chespin, who looked exhausted and ready to collapse on the ground in front of him. She was gasping for air, slowing down, then coming to a complete stop. Veronica turned around and picked her up, holding her in her arms and she rushed to the campsite. She had a feeling that this was not going to end well.

Upon entering the campsite, Veronica caught her breath and glanced around. They were partnering with the Outdoors class today, so there were significantly more students there. Most of them were grouped into pairs, chatting among themselves as they waited for further instruction. So, maybe she wasn't too terribly late? Spotting the teacher, Veronica crept over to him, trying to think of some sort of excuse to give him. She knew he wouldn't have any of it though, so it was best to just tell the truth. "Uhh, hi, Mister Reyes. Sorry I'm late. I had to go pick up my Pokemon from the daycare, and then I got a little lost on my way here, a-and... I'm sorry." She looked over at the boy sitting in the grass. By the look on his face, he must have been late too. Were they supposed to pair up, like everyone else? Maybe. Ronna looked up at her teacher, waiting for guidance.

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Chespin
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 5
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                          Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
                                              ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

Shadow of Miracles

jumping in here owo
word count: 284

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items