Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 am
DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311
]

murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus listened as Ava said most people were freaked out by Gala."but she's adorable. She's a cute spooder" he muttered eyeing the spinarak fondly. "Yeah I've had to get used to it with Squeeze too, first time I took her to the cafeteria everyone kept shooting me looks"
He smiled again and pet the snake that now sat around his neck. "Hey do you know what kinda terrain you found Frisk in?" he asked as they walked to the campsite "I've been thinking I wanna make a spider pokemon terrarium...but for Joltic"
He had been meaning to ask Ava about this since their falling out. Marcus couldn't help but smile about the fact that they were talking again, his smile growing as they arrived at the campsite.
After months in the class he considered near everyone here his friends. It was a small class after all "What'd you think Mr. Sharp's gonna show us? I really want him to get into camping. Like we already learned to built a fire, and find water. Maybe, he'll teach us like to built shelter-Hey Tera!" he said waving at the pink haired girl as Ava went to talk to Ray and Eve "how come you're here by yourself?"
Every time he had seen Tera she had been with other people, so it was odd to see the girl by herself. "come join us"
Walking with Ava he noticed they were gathered around Ray..or Rey to be more exact. Marcus' eyes held even more interest when he noticed the pokemon's color. Not slowing his walk, he made his way to Ray and Eve, slinging an arm around each of them.
"Hi friends, what goes on?" he said in way of greeting. "Ray, Rey looks amazing...why is he like that though? Did you dye his feathers or something?"
He was glad both Ray and Eve got along. Marcus had had enough of his friends fighting to last him a lifetime.
Something he had to agree with Ava was, drama was incredibly not fun.

OutOfChillComments: Marcus actually doesn't know much about shnies. Feel free to inform him.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Surprised/CuriousOutdoor Class Guys its so good to see you! I've missed rping so much...

Eli ran to the campsite for class. Arriving at the forest he slowed his pace a little more. He had been so paranoid about being late after his few days of absence, but he knew now that he was there and unless a tornado hit he would be getting to class. Walking ahead he played with the new glasses adorning his face by flip-flopping them up and down his face from pushing on the ends behind his ears. It was nice to see again, but he felt incredibly disappointed that he had to miss all the hoopblah that happened on campus. After he had called his mom about his glass getting broken, not revealing Aipom’s involvement, she came to Amphirite and took him home to see the family optometrist. At first she was going to get him some new contacts but he insisted on both glasses and contacts. He got to thinking about wearing his glasses again after so long. He relied so much on his contacts, the past two years actually, but hearing what his friends had to say about them kinda lifted his confidence. He could still hear Eve’s compliment in his head, just remembering it made him grin and blush a bit, “Hehe hope they like these,” he thought aloud giggling. He found himself a new pair of frames too, a kind of evolving for him maybe. His mom certainly wasn’t sure about it she usually made the choices for him, but his new assertiveness was surprising. It was nice seeing his mom, even if it was just to go to the optometrist. Though missing a whole other week of classes wasn’t for the doctor…
User Image
He’s not sure how but his parents saw the news about an Ordell teacher getting arrested for robbery. He was really surprised but his parents were ready to take him out right then and there. If it wasn’t for his newfound confidence, and not to mention a talk with Mr Bennet, Marcus’s brother as well as a teacher at the school, he might not be there right now. He wanted to find out as much as he could what had happened since that Spirit Day Fesitval, no matter much it would suck hearing about all the fun he missed. "Hm?" he noticed some kids gathering around Ray. Did Ray get popular while he was gone? That'd be awesome but hopefully it wasn't anything troublesome. Still he was really excited to see all of them, even from this distance. He took up running again and waved his arms out happily, "HEY! Hey guys!" He almost fell forward putting the brakes on to stop. He leaned over pushing his glasses up a little,"Ray Marcus it's so great to see- uh..." his attention was caught off guard by Rey's new paint job. He took his glasses off and wiped them off with his shirt, squinting his eyes and groaning, "Oh no it's worse than I thought...I've gone color blind..." of course he was possibly being a little over dramatic, but how else would explain the puffball's new colored do?

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray didn't really know how to feel right now, why were all these people circling him like sharks? He knew they didn't mean any harm, but ray really wasn't used to the attention. He shivered a bit, trying his best to back away from the crowd. Sadly there was only so far you could go before the tree behind you prevented you from moving much further. Everyone seemed fixated on Rey, was that the reason they swarmed him? Maybe he should have held off on using that item that the school had given him. Curse his curiosity! He chewed the inside of his cheek nervously, sweating a bit now. Seriously, where was the teacher? Shouldn't classes be starting soon, the one time Ray actually wanted classes to start was the day that it seemed the teacher was going to deny him his wish. He gulped, noticing even more people coming over. Oh dear, oh no no no, please no more people! He didn't know if his little heart could stand all the attention, he just wanted to drift away and vanish as soon as possible. He thought he picked up on a familiar voice, but with all the people obstructing his view he couldn't see who it was. When he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder though he jumped a bit surprised.

He snapped his head to the side, but relaxed a bit when he noticed it was only Marcus. Thank god he at least knew someone here, at least there was a friendly face. Still that didn't mean he felt any less anxious. What if he did something embarrassing again? Oh man, someone dig a hole and hide him in it. Ray looked at the ground fiddling his fingers as Marcus commented on how Rey looked amazing, and asked him why he was like that. Then he asked if he dyed his feathers. Ray blinked, frowning. Ray would never dye Rey's feathers like that! He didn't want people thinking he did that to his pokemon just cause, besides Rey probably wouldn't like that very much. He opened his mouth to explain, but yet another voice piped in about Rey. Yup, this was all Rey's fault. Ray shot him a glance, but the bird pokemon was enjoying the attention way too much. Ray just sighed, rolling his eyes a bit at the bird.

Ray looked up to see who else decided to join, but he was surprised to see Elijah standing there with... were those new glasses? Ray hadn't seen the boy for a week, something about going home to take care of some broken glasses. He was just relieved that he was ok. Ray sheepishly looked at Elijah as he stated that his sight must have gotten worse and that he was color blind. Right, Elijah didn't know about the device yet. Ray shook his head "no, no you're not... um colorblind? Rey really does have those um... blueish-greenish feathers? The uh... the school gave us these thingies, um... what was it called oh... um poke dazzler? It's supposed to um... change your pokemon's color scheme permanently or something I... well um... was curious so I uh... tried it and Rey turned out like this?" he said, laughing awkwardly. God, could he be anymore sheepish? He rubbed his arm, sweating some more. Oh this wasn't good, he felt like he was having a panic attack. Too many people, there was too many people here! He took some deep breaths, rubbing his arm a bit too much. He noticed Ai float up and look at him with concern as she touched his cheek softly. He gave her a weak smile "i'm ok..." he managed to say. He took some deep breaths "oh Arceus help me" he mumbled under his breath, hoping to survive being in such a big group.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ahh my baby and his social anxiety ;A; ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

ShyWolfHeart

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm
X Kaos X
Tera Hatano - on Time

murruelecreuset
Evelyn Chamberlain - On Time

SpazzticPanda1311
Ray Myers - On Time

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus Alden Bennet - On Time

Blinded By Silence
Cécile Engardé - Late

DJ Double B
Ava Marie Stenson - On Time

ShyWolfHeart
Elijah Abney - On Time

Xiantian Li
Xia-tian Li - Late (Excused)

Fenrir IX - God Of Chaos
Alexander Vanderbilt - Late

TheRealKiru
Ashley Langford - Late

Klayko
Edguardo Fuentes - Late

Xaven the Raven
Joshua Warden - Late

TheRealKiru
Giselle Bellerose - Late

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

Why of all places did this class have be so far from the campus? Well, it wouldn't seem so for most but when you're walking with a cane and not with the energy of a 10 year old the distance would go from just outside the courtyard to all the way across the island. Moses was to the point of sitting down and never getting up again. He came upon the campsite and of course saw the children going about chatting and having some fun before class. When he was within their range he clacked his acne against the stump on his right then cleared his throat,"Good Morning students! Sorry for the wait these ol' bones don't move like they used ta," He sat down with a relieved sigh on the stump and waved his hand, "Okay time to settle down now come gather around. With your teacher still away on personal leave I don't him returning thinking I didn't teach you anything!" He laughed to himself with a raspy voice.

He had a planned a few different things for the day, but with the way he was feeling right now sitting he didn't want to stand up for quite a time, so pointed in the direction of the clearing,"Today I'm going to present to you a little challenge. If you've been doing your homework and paying attention to the hands on lessons then it shouldn't be a problem he shrugged his shoulders to relax, "I want each of you to go into pairs of two and using only one pokemon per person do two things: one to build yourselves a shelter, and two I would like to see a proper fire built as well. I'm sure Sebastian has told you all this already but while out in the wild you need to have competence and skill in keeping yourself sheltered, especially if you're ever lost in the forest or mountains. Pokemon are your greatest allies and can help you find supplies you might not have," He pulled a bag forward that he had dropped on the ground when he had sat down, "All you have is a tarp. The rest is for you and your pokemon to find! Now you have until the end of class to complete these two things and I don't anyone messing with the other groups or else I'll have to give you an automatic failure for the assignment!"

==========

(Okay guys you have your assignment! You can team up in groups of two however you wish!)

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:35 pm
DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311
]

murruelecreuset

X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus had perked up immediately the moment Elijah walked in. He considered the flygon student his other best friend, and after Ray had come clean about Rina to him, Elijah was probably the only one who understood what he was dealing with.
Which was good, because sometimes Marcus himself didn't understand what he was dealing with.
"Hey Eli! Dude I haven't seen you in like ten years, what happened to you?"
He kept his arms around both Eve and Ray, laughing as Elijah joked about going colorblind.
The interest in what Ray was saying grew clear on his face as he explained the academy had given them the option to change a Pokemon's color schemes.
"That's awesome...wonder if it can happen naturally"
He thought he had seen Pokemon of different colorations...what were they called again?
"Oh yeah, Eve, when is the research club meeting? I wanted to show you something...are you still interested in doing something with the photomania club? Like to learn how to track Pokemon for pictures and stuff?"
He remembered Eve saying something about wanting to do something with Ray's club, but also about wanting him to show her where he went on walks and found pokemon to learn about.
When Moses clacked the cane his attention snapped to the old man. Marcus flinched a bit at the loud noise, it going straight to the back of his head. He gave out a silent cheer when he gave the assignment giving out a muttered "alright" and bringing his arm down in a 'yes!' motion.
Makin a shelter would be fun, and so would making a fire.
"This is gonna be cool" he said to Ava, Eli, Eve, and Ray. Counting everyone present, everyone would have a partner. Since it was Tera, Ava, Eli, Eve, him, and Ray.
"You wanna be partners?" he asked Ray, who seemed to not be doing that well with all the people here. Wanting to help this, Marcus grabbed Ray by the hand and started leading him away. He did look back at the group however saying, "We should all meet up fo lunch again, like we did back when we met Eli"
It seemed to Marcus like he hadn't seen all of his friends in a long long time. Having lunch as a group seemed like a good way to remedy that.
"Eli you and Eve should partner up" he said before he took Ray to look for materials "catch up"
He could kind of tell that Eve and Eli seemed to like each other. Marcus wouldn't consider himself a good friend unless he gave them ample opotunity to spend time together.
Once they were a bit of distance away he turned back to look at Ray. He looked okay...ish
"So which pokemon do you wanna keep?" he said hoping to keep his mind out of whatever was bothering him in the group "and what do you wanna do first? Fire or shelter? What kinda shelter? I think leafs and branches would be good yeah?"
He kinda knew how to make shelters for when he went camping...but he wanted to listen to what Ray had to say just in case he had a better idea. And also because he didn't want to just take charge. He wanted to know what Ray wanted to do first.

OutOfChillComments: look at the chill baby isolating himself in a bad self-destructive choice <3

@murroe, shy, and DJ Double B, hope it's okay Marcus is asking you all to lunch. If you have other plans for lunch feel free to decline. He and I both miss y'all and think it'd be fun to have a group of us.

Word Count: wat?

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray fidgeted some more, trying his best to calm down. This was no time to start freaking out even if deep down he really wanted to just run and find a nice quiet place to calm down. He moved his eyes back over to Marcus as he stated that he hadn't seen Eli in like ten years. Hadn't it only been a week or two? He thought about it, but blushed embarrassed when he realized that the boy was over exaggerating. Whoops... He tilted his head to the side at the mention of his club. He blinked, wait what? This was the first he was hearing about Eve wanting to do something with the Photomania club... how come no one told him anything, wasn't he the president? Oh... maybe they didn't think he could handle it? He sheepishly fiddled with his fingers again as Marcus then went onto state that it was awesome and that he wondered if pokemon were like that naturally. Ray perked up a bit nodding "uh yeah... you can find some in the wild... though it's rare um... I think they're er... called shiny pokemon?" he said, as if asking himself if that was what they were called or not. He remembered reading a book about them way back, Rina was obsessed with them and so Ray got dragged along with her pace. Not that he hated it, what he would give to be with her again. He'd do anything for her, anything. He turned a bit sad, his eyes darkening a bit more. He didn't really want to think about Rina right now, he knew only bad feelings happened when he did. He hated that. When the sub came, Ray too jumped at the sound of the cane. Was that really necessary? Then again it was a good way to get their attention on him.

After the sub stated that they were to find shelter Marcus did some sort of pumping motion with his hands, and it seemed like he was really into this. Ray was just glad that he seemed happier. Sometimes Ray wondered if he'd given an impossible burden to Marcus. He was the same age as him, but Ray knew he was a lot more mature than him in every way. Ray really admired the guy for it, and he hoped that he could at least help Marcus like he was trying to help him. Ray blinked as Marcus asked if they wanted to be partners, but before he could even agree the boy was already tagging him along away from everyone else. He blinked, blushing as he waved goodbye to the others as he was whisked away. He caught some words Marcus said to the others, something about lunch, but Ray was too busy trying to catch up so he wasn't being dragged anymore. Ray was actually kind of grateful that Marcus separated them, Ray didn't know how much he could take. He blushed again "thanks" he murmured softly, flustered a bit.

Marcus then asked him what he wanted to do, and stated that leaves and branches would be good. Ray pursed his lips "well um... I... we could er... I could have Rey fly up and um scout out a good area to set up the um shelter. Maybe uh... somewhere dry with higher terrain... in case it rains? We could um... collect stuff... branches, grass, shrubs you know... on the way?" he said, not sure if that sounded stupid or not. He didn't know much about camping, but he did remember reading a few things here or there.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
]

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus smiled and waved off Ray's thanks. He was glad he could help. When Ray said he could send Rey out to scout he smiled. "Yeah man, that's a good idea"
He knew he was being really enthusiastic but he really did love outdoor class. He looked down at the three pokeballs on the chain on his belt-loop, taking some time to think. If Ray was keeping a flying pokemon out...
"Okay Valiant can help us with the branches" he said releasing the slakoth.
"Slakoths claws can cut through branches, so he can help us cut some from the trees. We need bigger ones for the shelter" he said smiling at his pokemon.
He nodded when Ray seemed uncertain that what he had proposed was a good idea. "Yeah we need the same things we needed for the fire....and I think for the shelter we need like bigger branches. I'll keep an eye out for those, you get kindling, leafs and sticks and stuff. Do you remember how to make the fire from last class?"
The last class during which they made the fire Marcus had been paired off with Eve as his partner. He smiled remembering how they had spent the time amiably talking and how he had figured out a way to light it by 'stealing' fire from Katsuragi. That had been a fun class.
Come to think of it, had Ray even been there? Marcus didn't remember seeing him. If Ray remembered how to build a fire by himself, then maybe they could split up the work so that he made the fire and Marcus made the shelter.
Of course they could also both do both things. That sounded better actually.
While they walked doing just that, and with Rey flying off, Marcus turned to Ray as he had Valiant cut off a thick branch from one of the trees.
"Hey Ray...you know a Kirsi Rhoades by any chance? Like back in Snowpoint?"

OutOfChillComments:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray was gratefu that his friend was very humble about helping him. It was one of the good things about Marcus, he never made fun of you or even brag about himself. He was very loyal, and he would do a lot for a friend. Again Ray found himself admiring his friend, maybe even envy him a bit. He wished he could be the same, but lately all he felt like he was doing was dragging them down with him. It was... distressing. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Marcus replied back that it was a good idea, and Ray was a bit relieved to know that he hadn't screwed that up terribly like he thought he did. It was nice to be helpful sometimes, even though most of the time he was of no use at all. Again the thought depressed him, but he tried not to let it get to him. He turned to Marcus, "that's a good idea" he said, before calling Ai back into her pokeball. Ray then turned to Rey "ok buddy, can you um... you know scout out a nice dry spot that's a bit higher up? Um when you find on just uh call out and circle the area ok?" he said, watching as the bird pokemon nodded and soared up high into the air. Once Rey was up in the air, Ray turned towards Marcus as he explained what Slackoths claws could do. He gulped, Ray was glad he hadn't made him mad that one time Marcus left the pokemon in his care. Ray gave a shy wave towards the pokemon, did it even remember him? He didn't know if it did or not.

Ray then nodded "yeah uh... I guess, I... I know how to start a fire yeah" he said. He was late to class the day they went over starting a fire, but he's known how to make one since he was little. Since he lived in snowpoint city, warmth was very important. Not to mention his family ran a bakery, if there was one thing Ray knew how to do it was building and starting a fire. So he did just that, he picked up the more dry branches and bark. He also got some grass and some dry shrubs around to help stoke the first as well. He then found some decent rocks, and placed them in his pocket. As he was picking up more material, his whole body tensed and he nearly chocked on his own saliva. His hand twitched at the name. Krisi Rhoads, so she was here too then? He bit his lip, not looking at Marcus. Should he lie and say he didn't know her? No Marcus deserved nothing but the truth, he knew about Rina what more could be worse than that. He sighed, his bangs covering his face "um... well... to... y... yea, I mean it was a... long time ago, I um... we used to play together... sometimes but she left and well... I um, haven't seen her for years... and... and I had my uh suspicions she came here but um... I... I don't think she... well knows... you know... about Rina and I... I can't... I can't tell her" he admitted. He rubbed his arm "um... why did you ask? Are you um... friends?" he asked, before shakily picking up the items he dropped earlier.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

User ImageUser Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:01 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
]

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

With Ray saying he could do the fire, Marcus concentrated on finding materials for the shelter. Branches...he'd need branches...and leaves. Yeah. Gathering up big thick branches Marcus mentally went through the things he had learned from Mr. Sharp, along with the things his dad and uncle had taught him when they went camping together.
"Valiant could learn cut and he'd be better at this" he said in way of making conversation while he collected the materials "he doesn't know a lot of useful moves"
He stared at valiant as he said this, thinking back to the time the frilish had attack them. Ray had asked if Valiant knew slash but Valiant hadn't learned anything since Marcus had caught him, so he hadn't been able to help.
Maybe he could teach valiant a move? How would he even go about that?
He listened as Ray answered his question, noting that he seemed to get nervous when he talked about Kirsi. So Ray knew who Kirsi was? Back at the lamia festival he acted like he didn't know her. He understood why Ray wouldn't be able to tell her...but did this mean Kirsi didn't deserve to know? He kept this thoughts to himself, and found himself caught off-guard when Ray asked if he and Kirsi were friends.
"Um not..not exaaactly?" he said thinking back to the confrontation and Phillip drenching her and Kirsi calling him names.
"I don't know her, don't have any classes with her" he said sticking to the truth-most of it anyways "she was asking about you is all so I asked her why, and she..um, she said she knew ya. Like since you were kids."
She also thought Marcus was hogging Ray and that everything was his fault, but it's not like that was relevant, it would just bring Ray down.
He hoped they'd get to wherever Rey was taking them soon, at the same time, having enough time to get branches was also kind of good.

OutOfChillComments:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:08 am
User Image
User Image

Ray was relieved that he was doing the fire, he wasn't sure he would be able to make a decent shelter. Sure he knew the basics of what to do, but after that not much. So making a fire, which he was very skilled at was great. He could finally contribute something without feeling like a complete and utter failure. Ray thought he vaguely heard Marcus state that he could have Valiant learn cut, so that his task would be easier. Oh yeah, Marcus's pokemon didn't know that move. It would be helpful to know, in case they did need to cut their way through something or collect some branches or something. He nodded in agreement, that sounded about right. Ray pursed his lips as Marcus then stated that his pokemon didn't know a lot of helpful moves. Ray thought about it "but... isn't that fine? Our pokemon are um... growing like we are, they'll learn... I mean, uh... you know um... they can do a lot of stuff without using moves you know... like... like Rey... he can search around just by flying, other than that well um... Rey doesn't have useful moves either" he mumbled, embarrassed. He was trying to help make Marcus feel better but he sort of thought he might have failed at that.

Ray was brought back when Marcus seemed to steer back to the conversation about Krisi. Marcus stated that they weren't friends, not exactly. Curious Ray tilted his head to the side in a confused manner. Then Marcus stated that he didn't know her either, and that he didn't have classes with her. Now Ray was confused, so why was he asking Ray about being friends with her? Surely he would have at least talked to her then? He opened him mouth for clarification, but Marcus beat him to it. He stated that she was asking about him and then stated that Krisi said they were childhood friends. Oh. Ray was getting a bit nervous now. He fiddled his fingers, about to say something when he heard Rey call out. Ray looked up and saw his pokemon flying in a circle. Ray then pointed "oh, looks like um... Rey found us a spot" he said.

Just as he was about to head over, he heard the bell ring and he stopped. Looks like class was over, they must have took too long talking and missed their chance to actually finish the assignment. Rey flew back over, looking annoyed all his hard work was for nothing. Ray gave him a sympathetic smile "sorry... I guess that I uh... took up all our time chatting..." he mumbled. He walked over, but stopped and frowned. He looked over towards the campsites clearing. He thought he heard someone crying, but that couldn't be right? That sound had come from the forest. His eyes moved over towards Marcus "uh... um... I'll catch up ok? You go um... on ahead!" he called out, before running the opposite direction. Usually he wouldn't come alone, but again he didn't want to drag Marcus along if he could help it. So he ran out of the campsite and deeper into the forest.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Sorry for the wait! I've had a very hectic week and just haven't had time to do anything @A@ Also sorry for just ditching Marcus like that, but I need to get this sort of 'fight' over with between Ray and Krisi for plot reasons haha. Ray will meet up with Marcus later... probably. ))

User ImageUser Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The substitute came out to give their assignment. Today, they'd be building a shelter and a fire in groups. Marcus seemed to split the group up, pairing himself with Ray and Eli with Eve for some reason. He gave no particular grouping to Ava, but she figured she could work with Tera. Ava put Fritz away, not wanting to lose him during this assignment. A bigger pokemon was less likely to get eaten! She took the tarp and moved over towards Tera to get to work.

Time seemed to fly in outdoors class. By the time that the assignment was given out, class seemed to have ended so soon afterwards! From the distance, the bell could be heard. Honestly, the girl didn't get much done. Gala's web could help put sticks and branches together to make a shelter, but the spider pokemon wasn't feeling too cooperative today, spewing web everywhere except where Ava asked. Nevertheless, class was over now. Other students began to gather their things and make their way back inside, and Ava did the same. Gala was brought back to her pokeball; maybe next class would go a little better.

[Exit]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Campsite // Human Company: Marcus, Ray, others // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:33 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Flare, Hoppu : xxx

Tera greeted Eve a good morning too when her attention shifted to the differently colored bird Pokemon that Ray had with him. She didn't initially see it and now that she did she did find it interesting, but not enough to ask him about it. More and more students were suddenly filling the area and she blinked a good while when she heard someone call her name. Seeing as there was now a good group of familiar people around the shy boy, Tera thought that it'd be safe to approach the group without fear of scaring him away.

The adult who came by wasn't their usual teacher, but the old man that had replaced her technology and science class a while back. She didn't much of it, though she did wonder what had happened to Professor Sharp. After the substitute had given their assignment, the group was quick to split into teams, leaving her to team up with Ava. Tera helped build part of the shelter and used Flare's tail to make some fire. Before she knew it, an hour had passed and class was over. After cleaning up the girl left for lunch, but not before waving goodbye to her friends.

[[Exit]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                        User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                        User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                        User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                        User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                        User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                        ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Campsite (Outdoors Class)

Company : Class... Ray, Marcus, Eli, Ava
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn waved to Ava, Marcus, and Eli when they arrived while she listened to Ray. It was pretty awesome how different his colors were. Marcus seemed confused by Rey’s new color but luckily Ray was quick to explain for the most part. When Evelyn spotted the old substitute from gym, the Kingdra began to wonder where their regular professor was. The moment class got underway she got partnered up thanks to Marcus. She ended up with Eli which wasn’t a big deal. She liked Elijah quite a bit.

Working on shelter and fire class went by relatively quick. Yamask was a great deal of help and Evelyn appreciated it. When class ended she looked to Marcus. He’d mentioned something about them meeting up for lunch. With Ray running off Evelyn figured it wouldn’t hurt taking her housemate up on his offer. “Hey Marcus, I’ll have lunch with you.” She told him as she grabbed her bag and went over to him.

Evelyn wasn’t sure if Eli would be joining them or not but at least she’d have someone to spend lunch with. Next period was history and she didn’t know how that would go. With everything that had happened, it was causing a lot of tension. Evelyn didn’t believe Professor Floros was responsible for anything. However adults would say what did she know, after all she was just a kid.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 230
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:47 am
SpazzticPanda1311
]

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          Valiant

Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

As he worked on collecting thicker branches for the shelter, Marcus listened to Ray say that their pokemon were growing, and that it was fine that they didn't know that many moves yet.
"Yeeah I guess" he said feeling a bit sheepish. He hadn't mean any bad commentary on his pokemon he just...well the fact that he hadn't been able to keep his friend from being attacked kind of bothered him.
"Maybe if we take battling next year, we'll be able to teach them both better moves" he said his eyes lighting up with an idea.
He noted that Ray seemed nervous to talk about Kirsi but opted not to say anything. Pushing him wouldn't get them anywhere, he knew better than that.
Besides, the farther away from Kirsi Marcus stayed, the better off he'd be.
When Ray said Rey had found a spot Marcus smiled.
"Aww nice" he said carrying the logs to the place Ray was circling. "I wonder if I can teach Phillip to do that. He doesn't fly much tho"
Phillip was a ducklett, they were marine bird pokemon. But they were still birds, so Marcus wondered if he could get his to learn to fly a bit more.
Flying brought him back to the family reunions back in Kanto. They went every summer, and a part of Marcus couldn't help but wish it'd come sooner. He liked his friends and the academy was...weird but good. ( uniforms? Guys and Girls segregated? Were they in Hogwarts? Back in the 20th century?) and he liked his classes.
But after spending so much time away from his sister and the rest of his family, and Harvey's cold reception, Marcus couldn't wait to see everyone again.
And the Charizard fly, that would be awesome. It always was.
"Hey Ray, you ever fly on a Charizard?" he asked as he stacked up the logs.
He built the shelter while Ray built the fire, his chore ending a bit after Ray's. Stepping back to smile at the shelter the built. The smile didn't seem to last long however as Ray started apologizing for talking through the class and told him to go ahead
"Wha-? No, you're fine....I mean aaare youuu-" it seemed his patterns of speech worked again him this time because before he could say anything more Ray was gone
"..sure"
Giving a sigh, Marcus forced down the bad feelings he had started to feel whenever he tought of Ray being alone. Walking over to Eve and Eli he slung an arm around each, smiling when Eve said she'd go to lunch with them. Ava and Tera had left, but the Kingdra would be happy to eat lunch with both his friends.
"Swag, I hope they have pasta today. Grilled cheese's kinda gettin old"
The menu hadn't been updated in a while, but with good company, Marcus found he didn't much care.
"Hey Eve, do you know anything about pokemon learning attacks? Also when's the research club meeting? I found a dedenne nest in the forest"

-exit with Eli and Eve-

OutOfChillComments: @Panda it's fine. I had one myself.
Marcus' Shelter
User Image

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image