Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Outdoor Class
xFriends : Xiatan, Ava, Koru, Evelyn
xThinking : Sorry Marcus...

Xiatan sure did know a lot of nice people. It did make Ashley feel a little bit more at home here, and definitely would thank her relentlessly for. Hopefully the other students she had met before running away would forgive her for it. She turned back to look at them before her smile began to spread more across her face. Maybe life here wouldn't be as bad and horrible as she thought it would be. Was she overreacting at something so minor? Possibly, but at least she felt liked by a few people now. Turning back to face Marcus, while waving at him shyly. He spoke about the Ninetails, which Ashley seemed pretty interested in. Her father had one as a pet when she was a child, but it passed away sadly, when she was but six years old. "O-Oh? I didn't notice it before. They're very neat and cool. I always wanted to have one, but I don't think they even live here, do they? My father had one, but she was old. Fire pokemon are interesting, aren't they?" The girl nerded out some over the topic of pokemon, something she obviously had an affinity for like everyone else in the academy. Marcus continued and said that they didn't always battle in the outdoors class, only proving Ashley's theory that the two classes had combined to be correct. Maybe there were too few students in one, or maybe they were going to do it for the semester. Hopefully it would prove to be a one time thing.

Her opponent seemed to finally notice her little companion and seem pretty interested in Mudkips. He spread some information on her little Mudkip, the amphibious Pokjemon continuing to move his fins about while looking up at Ashley with a curious gaze. "Kip?" She laughed to herself, imagining the young Midkup swimming to his heart's content as he probably was doing at the Daycare back on campus. "I bet they do. I haven't seen a lot of Pokemon here. I'm from Lavender Town." She briefly explained before trying her best to begin the battle. She wondered what to use on the boy's duck like Pokemon. After thinking it over for a while, Ashley triued to psych herself up to get her head in the game. "O-Okay, Azure. Use Tackle!" Azure hopped to life, facing Phillip before then running towards him, lowering his head as he prepared to ram into the opponent's Pokemon.

(( Sorry for the delay ))

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Xiatian Li

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:26 pm
TheRealKiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: sweet a battle/new friend? New friend.
Company: Ashley
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

The kingdra boy smiled when Ashley seemed to feel more at ease. He had been trying not to spook her because of what had happened earlier and it seemed to have worked. His smile became wider and his eyes lit up when Ashley started talking about pokemon, nerding out as it were. Marcus himself loved to do the same-to the point that he sometimes wondered if it rubbed people the wrong way- so he was more than happy to share this with Ashley.
"I like water types better but fire types are really cool too" he said "I kinda like most pokemon...like they all have something cool about them. Mudkips can sense water currents, and ninetales can understand human speech..they're supposed to live for ages too" he stopped himself once he realized what Ashley had said about her dad's ninetales "that's no good. I'm sorry"
He couldn't imagine losing a pokemon like that, it must have sucked. Marcus knew his grandpa had lost a pokemon but it had been before he was born, back in the days of pokemon travel.
"um..I dunno actually, we seem to have a lot of pokemon show up from different regions..like Philip here showed up with a bunch of Pidgeys and Murkrows..I haven't seen a vulpix yet but maybe they'd show up"
He tried to place the town she was from but found himself drawing a blank..."yeah? That's in Kanto right?" he had a bunch of cousins in Kanto and he thought the name sounded familiar.
---------------------
When Ashley was in front of him and ordered her first move Marcus flinched as he felt the tackle connect with his ducklett.
"You alright Philip?"
The ducklett shook his head not liking what had just happened. The mudkip had thrown all 16.8 lbs. of himself into him sending him backwards as the tackle connected. The mudkip had hit him head on.
Marcus frowned a bit as he tried to think of what move to use. He had only had Phillip for a couple of months so he wasn't sure how the attacks worked.
"Use water gun" he said thinking of the first attack Philip had in his repertoire.
The ducklett nodded and puffed up his cheeks before squirting out a strong jet of water, taking advantage of how close the mudkip was to him to hit him at close range and pushing him back with the attack.

OutOfChillComments: It's all good, I've been busy myself.
Marcus may now want to be friends with Ashley if she's okay with this ^^
Mudkip used tackle ( power - acc-100) Power_50
Phillip used watergun_100 acc ( no dice roll) Power_40
Word Count: 406

► TEXTS

To Faye Check this out...thought you'd like it. User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image

It seemed like Marcus was a water type trainer, or at least that's what Ashley gathered from his words anyway. Not like there was anything wrong with that, the girl alone should know because of her preference of ghost type pokemon. "I know! There are so many ones I haven't seen yet too. I wonder if there's a pokemon for calling home yet." She said before the boy talked more about ninetails and then apologized. She didn't understand why he was sorry, but still didn't want to make him feel as if he had offended her any. "It's okay. My dad said that she had been in the family for ages. At least she lived a good life, huh? Busy watching after all the smaller pokemon so they didn't get into trouble." Feeling a connection to Marcus, Ashley's smile continued to grow, beginning to feel the same way towards him as she did to Xia so far. Maybe after the battle they could talk more about stuff. Maybe he had seen Pokemon she hadn't.

Focusing back on the battle, Azure landed the tackle, exclaiming "MUDKIP!" upon contact with the ducklett. The child frowned, worried about the ducklett and whether or not it would be okay. It got up like everything was fine, which Ashley hoped was not a sort of facade for the trainer. In an instant of retaliation, Marcus' pokemon blasted Azure back with a jet of water, though the power of it was lessened thanks to the Ninetails' sunny day. Azure bounced back to where he was originally before hopping back up and shaking himself dry. the girl sighed as soon as she saw Azure was doing fine. She thought of what to do next, feeling like she make sure Azure could deal the most damage. "Umm...Azure, use Growl?" Following orders, the mudkip stood up on its four legs, growling at the ducklett as it tried its best to appear menacing, or as much as an adorable starter could.

(( Sure! Ashley's always on the lookout for friends ))

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:27 pm
Prairiefox
On Time

murruelecreuset
On Time

Hitsukei
On Time

SpazzticPanda1311
On Time

The Shiny Furret
Late

amarzyciel
Late

Kumerelle
On Time

DJ Double B
On Time

asuiru
Late

A Voided Bear
On Time

Fenrir IX - Odin-Eater
Late

Xiatian Li
On Time

X Kaos X
On Time

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
On Time

Blinded By Silence
Late

ShyWolfHeart
On Time

Klayko
On Time

TheRealKiru
On Time

Xaven the Raven
Late

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio watched the students battle under the hot sun. Normally, Drought only affected a small area, but Ninetales's Drought ability had covered the entire Campsite and even stretched further to affect the woods. To be able to have this much of an affect on nature only showed how powerful the nine-tailed fox Pokemon was. Antonio petted the Ninetales whose tails wagged ever so slightly to indicate that he enjoyed the treatment. The fox was a prideful Pokemon, anyone was able to see that once they took a glance at him. He only seemed to react to Antonio and didn't pay any attention to anything else. So long as the fire fox was present, the Drought would remain present so he had to stay outside until the class was over. Speaking of over, Antonio glanced at his watch and saw that it was time to wrap things up. The students had done their part for class, but not many seemed to have taken advantage of the weather. Antonio expected this much since they were still learning and a lot of their Pokemon didn't have the necessary moves or abilities to take advantage of the sun. Perhaps a different weather effect would help them...but that would have to be for another day.

A loud whistle escaped from Antonio's lips which he used to grab the attention of the students. He waited for the students to recall their Pokemon before continuing. "Alright guys, battles are over!" Antonio took out his Great Ball and recalled Ninetales. With the fox pokemon gone, the sun was covered by clouds once more and the heat was quickly replaced by cool air. The Drought had ended and all the effects related to intense sunlight were gone as well. "Weather has different effect on Pokemon and these effects can give you an edge in battle. Remember, if you control the field then you control the battle which means victory is yours." Antonio grinned at the students, "that is all for today's lesson. You guys have Lunch now so make sure to get your pokemon and yourselves some food. Bye everyone!"

==========

(Class is dismissed)

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:44 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As Nirav looked to Tera for some kind of move, Mr. Reyes whistled and spoke up, exclaiming that the battles were over. As he withdrew his Ninetales, a cold breeze ran across Nirav's back, chilling him down to the very bone. He looked to Tera, giving her a nod. They had only gotten so far into the battle; no attacks were done to either pokemon before class ended. "G-g-good m-match," he quietly told her. The stuttering was more from the cold than the nerves, although the latter did still greatly affect him. The heat from the warm sun was leaving Nirav's hands; he moved his fingers to try and keep the heat in them, but to no avail.

As the students began to pack up and leave, Nirav looked around for Cyril, spotting him closer to the trail. Nirav walked over to him, Raja sticking close to the boy's feet. "Hey, uh, I wanted to, um, talk to you about the whole battle thing. It's not like a rematch or anything. It's more just battling each other every now and then to get better or, uh, or try something different, or, uh, yeah." Nirav wasn't the best with articulating his thoughts to people he didn't know very well, and this school was chock full of strangers. But he thought that just battling one person might help him relax a little more and get better at battling. And of the three people Nirav has battled thus far, Cyril was a little easier to talk to. As the chill of the air continued to set in, Nirav worked to hold back his shuddering and chattering. "W-we can, uh, talk about this more on the way to lunch if you want." As much as Nirav wanted to sort this out, he also really wanted to go back inside where it was marginally warmer.

[Exit with Cyril -- if Cyril chooses to stay, then exit alone to the cafeteria]

Inventory
                                Location: Campsite // Human Company: Tera > Cyril // Pokemon Company: Raja, Hoppu > Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content > Cold

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

amarzyciel

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:26 am
murruelecreuset
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Dorm ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; Ava; a bunch of outdoor kids♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:I'm sorry >_<;;; for not waiting your post and rushing this post but I've a plan for afternoon and prefer to get it done soon ^^;;;;

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

Xiatian really was looking forward to this battle and a simple reason to it was that she would have a chance to get to know Maria more. Despite today being their first meeting, Xiatian could tell that the brunette was just like her—they both loved pokemon. They also saw pokemon being more than just a pet and not a small entertainment that would be given away to a new owner or abandonned when bored. That is judged by their small exchanges of words. If given a chance, she would like to befriend Maria. Unfortunately, the students were able to get only the first turn done when Mr. Reyes blew out a whistle as a way to capture the attention of everyone in the campsite. Apparently the first class of the day had come to an end and he dismissed the class with a brief reminder of the advantage of weather in battle which surely would lead you to victory—if only you could control it to your will. "Well, guess we didn't get much training done today." She scratched the back of her head and smiled. "Maybe next time? I would love to help."

After talking for abit with the possibility of having exchanged numbers with each other, the two went their own separate ways.

[exit to Club]

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:49 pm
TheRealKiru

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: sweet a battle/new friend? New friend.
Company: Ashley
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Ashley's enthusiasm had made Marcus smile. She seemed to really like pokemon which was always a plus for him when it came to friends ( though really, he'd be friends with just about anyone.) When she mentioned the ninetales watching over the smaller pokemon he found that a nice thought. "My grandma's Charizard does that" he said matching her smile "all my mom's sister and brothers, they all got charizards so my grandma's Charizard he always keeps them in line...my grandpa's Aerodactyl too."
When she told the mudkip to use growl he was taken by surprise..Now what's that supposed to d-awww..that's adorable
Phillip apparently thought so too as it's eyes softened at the fellow water type. The growl made the mudkip seem more like a hatchling and the pokemon felt his resolve falter. He couldn't harm a cute little hatchling.
When Marcus said "uuh use water gun" Phillip found his attack to lack a bit of effort. He had hesitated and as a result, the jet of water wasn't as strong as it could have been.
Both trainer and pokemon looked up at the whistle, it was Mr. Reyes saying that the battle was over. Marcus wondered if the other changes Mr. Reyes had said would happen at the beginning of class would just be saved for next battle.
Would there even be a next battle.
"What other moves can control the field?" he asked raising his hand to make sure Mr. Reyes noticed him. He found what Mr. Reyes had said about dominating the field to be interesting. It meant that battles didn't come down to just pokemon or trainers like his cousins had said, outside factors mattered too.

"That was fun, do you mind if I scan your mudkip?" he said grinning at Ashley and extended a hand to shake ( you were supposed to after a match right? ). He wasn't sure who had won but this had been his first battle so he hadn't really known what he was doing. "Hey would you wanna join the research club with me? We'd get to talk about pokemon a lot and even go out and find some"
The idea had ocurred to him as they talked about pokemon through the battle. Ashley seemed to really enjoy the topic and he felt they could become even better friends if they talked about it.
He waved over to Tera who also seemed to have finished her battle, since they had agreed to have lunch together. Until she got here however, he was enjoying talking to Ashley.
"So what class you got after this?" he asked because maybe they had the same classes? That'd be awesome. Marcus could already see her getting along well with Tera..Faye too maybe..

OutOfChillComments:
Mudkip used tackle ( power - acc-100) Power_50
Phillip used watergun_100 acc ( no dice roll) Power_40-10 Drought =30
Mudkip used Growl ( Acc_100 Power_Phillip's attack goes down one stage)
Phillip used water gun ( power 40-10 from Drought 30-10 from Growl = 20
Mudkip total damage 50
Phillip total damage 50
..Tie?
Word Count: 460

► TEXTS

To Faye Check this out...thought you'd like it. User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:10 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campsite Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Okay OOC: sorry for crappy post I'm having trouble thinking... ◉
Despite Koru's best efforts to act like herself it wasn't working, even she could tell she wasn't convincing. Last she saw Marco's face it was going from a happy expression to something else she turned her eyes to the ground before she saw and managed to zone out in her own head. Marcus obviously noticed her, what would he do? Would he just ignore her? Please let that be- maybe if she ran sick to the nurse's office. Suddenly she felt her hand moving and then her body followed. She snapped back to reality and it was Marco holding her hand and pulling her along to a place where they could battle like Mr. Reyes instructed, but she was still feeling anxious. She stumbled when they both came to a complete stop. Marco then asked if she was okay. She wasn't the only one who thought she was troubled, she had a lot of trouble hiding these kinds of things. She didn't really notice that he was still holding her hand this entire time, she was still in a bit of a daze figuring out how to even answer him. He took his hand away from hers and she laughed sounding a little nervous, "Heh that's...a tough question Marco..."
That was the worst possible answer. She didn't even answer it she just gave him a reason to question more. She didn't want to mention any of this to anyone else other than who was already involved. At this rate the whole school would know and they would call for an assembly. Marco uttered her name again, sounding just as worried as before, but she couldn't find the right way to answer other than the truth, but that was hard to say too. Mr. Reyes blew the whistle signaling the end of the battles. Koru's heart fell a little. She let her nerves keep her and Marco from battling. She drifted in and out of the teacher's explanation on weather conditions but peaked up when he said Remember, if you control the field then you control the battle which means victory is yours. She started to wonder if that could be applied to real life as well. He gave the word to dismiss everyone and she didn't want to miss the chance to leave before Marcus or Ray did. She turned to Marco and bowed,
"I'm so sorry I promise we'll battle I'm just...not feeling well today is all," She turned to take a step to start running but she turned back around and smiled, this time a real one, towards Marco and added, "Oh! Before I forget I want to thank you- at the festival...you called me amazing and it felt really good to hear to hear that then so thank you. I'll see ya in history!" she then ran off with of her pokemon on her shoulder and her headphones going back around her ears.

Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

Shadow of Miracles

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

Riko Okumura

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Campsite ❥ Battle Class
♥ With: Snivy + Students/Pokemon
♥ Mood: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
♥ OOC: Decided to change Riko up a little bit....
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: School Uniform

For the first time in forever, Riko actually had a good's night rest. No nightmares came, only dreams. Or more importantly, memories. Little bits here and there. She remembered when she went on a trip with her family across Unova. The different Pokemon. New people. New scenery. She felt a bit nostalgic reliving those memories. Ahh, good times. Which is why she felt more calm and determined when she made her way to Battle Class with Snivy in her arms. Snivy seemed to be in a better mood as well. Having a lot of rest has been good for the both of them it seems.

She walked down the halls with Snivy. "You're ready for this, aren't you?" Riko peered at Snivy. Snivy narrowed her eyes at Riko but nodded with a loud "Snivy! Riko laughed at the grass snake. "You're right. I shouldn't have even asked. Of course you are ready." Riko breathed in, focusing her energy. She felt a fiery passion burning inside her. She was ready too.

She walked in the classroom, where there were a couple of students just chatting among themselves. She made her way to her desk and hooked her bag against the chair. She then took out a textbook and began reading. Back in Unova, while Riko did read a lot of manga, at school she would practically live in the library. She would go there at lunch and just read. She was fortunate enough to have a library at her own house as well, and that was where she spent most of her time, other than her dad's lab. In fact, she was even sure she fell asleep in the library more than her own bed. That being said, she should really check out the library in the academy as she never really got a chance to.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 pm
    User Image

Azure seemed proud of himself now that he had just made a cute chirp at the enemy in order to appear threatening. Marcus' duck thought so as well, as the pokemon launched another Water Gun towards the mudkip, Azure only looking slightly annoyed than what he had suffered from the last one. Right before she was about to order Azure to perform another attack, a whistle was blown, causing Ashley to jump in place as she looked around for what had caused the sound. The teacher, Mr. Reyes, said that class had officially concluded and dismissed the entire class. Marcus asked his question as Ashley quickly dropped down and gave Azure a friendly pat on the head as she searched around for any wounds on him. The little mudkip poked his fin through the folds of her fingers and gently waggled it while smiling at Ashley, or so she guessed.

Marcus then turned back to her and asked if he could scan Azure. She gave a gentle node, showing the mudkip to the boy while the quirky pokemon was busy looking at the device. "Sure. Let me scan your pokemon too." The red head pointed her pokedex at Marcus' Ducklett and pressed the button to scan a pokemon, the handheld device chirping to life as it spoke. "Ducklett, the Water Bird Pokémon. A skilled diver, Ducklett swims underwater in search of its favorite food: peat moss. When attacked, it uses its feathers to splash water, escaping under cover of the spray." After that it of information, Ashley looked back up at her new friend as he offered her a spot in one of the clubs he seemed to be in. The research club certainly seemed pretty interesting, nodding her head one more time. "Ok. That sounds nice. I have Breeding Class next."

xACTIVE PARTY

xPARTY INFO
    Move Set:
    ► Tackle
    ► Growl
    --> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
    ► Water Gun
    ► ---
    --> ---
    Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
    Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:32 pm

Green: #699864
    Brown: #AA5303
    Tan: #D2B48C
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
    Some turn to dust or to gold.
    But you will remember me!
    Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
    Ava Marie Stenson
    Charizard House

Ava was soon introduced to Ashley, a friend of Xiatian's apparently. It was always nice to meet new friends! Meanwhile, Marcus came by the group, his smiles and waves stopping short of Ava. She only stared at him as he awkwardly put his hand down. No apology for what he said about Koru, and no apology towards her. Typical. With a small eye roll, Ava ignored the boy as he talked to his friends. Soon, Mr. Reyes arrived, announcing that the Battle Class and Outdoors class would be combining yet again. Ava grinned as he talked about the day's activities: battles involving weather. She was excited to take Battle class in the next two years; that and outdoors class seemed so exciting!

Mr. Reyes assigned partners, putting her with Silvano. By what she heard, he was involved in some other drama, but Ava was actively trying not to dig herself deeper into it. Marcus already dragged her into his stupid mess and Ava was adamant that she wasn't going to end up in Silvano's too. After being here a few months, she was starting to get some of the names of people she didn't have classes with. That and she remembered him from the soccer game at the field trip. By what Ava could remember, he scored a lot for the winning team. They both had won awards for being the best players!

However, looking around, Ava couldn't find him anywhere. She was sure he was in class... Right? However, with all the time it took to combine the classes, the battles were very short lived. Soon enough, it was time to leave. Ava packed up her stuff, but stopped and waited for some other students to leave. She wanted to ask Mr. Reyes about the club he ran: Pokemon Battle Club.

Once some students began to leave, Ava approached the Battle Teacher. "Mr. Reyes?" she asked to get his attention. "I was just wondering, I wanna try and join your battle club. Can I?" Ava wasn't in the battle class on campus, and had so far only lost battles. But it was a lot of fun and she wanted to battle some more. The thing was that Ava wasn't sure how to join, or if she would be able to since she wasn't in the class. Fritz looked up to the professor with beady blue eyes, watching him intently incase he were to suddenly move. However, Fritz didn't try to make conversation; Ava could talk enough for the both of them combined.

Inventory
                                  Location: Outdoors/Battle Class // Human Company: Mr. Reyes // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                  Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Hopeful

And just one mistake,
    Is all it will take.
    We'll go down in history!
    Remember me for centuries!

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:15 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Campsite, battle site.
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                    Those near me... Josh, Nirav, other.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... Siegrid, the sneasel

Siegrid backed off once he got a hit in to dodge any counter, but, he never heard any follow up move. The sneasel glanced back to see his trainer chatting. Unnecessary to do during battle. He itched to attack without order, if they weren't going to attack anytime soon, he would.

"Thank you," Cyril said when he heard the compliment. He didn't think it was anything remarkable, though it might appear interesting. "Sieg might be copying Aisha's double team. It looks similar to one," Cyril knew that trick was familiar to what he had worked with his snorunt. They used double team as cover-up to attack much like what Sieg was doing. If this feint attack was anything similar, it opened up many possibility.

Cyril was polite enough to give Josh time to check his pokegear or to make a move. When Josh was done, it was another bite attack. "Wait for it," Cyril told his sneasel. He had a vague idea of how to use feint attack. They needed to wait until Tatiana was within range. "Now, feint attack!" he shouted when Tatiana was opening her jaw. Sudden illusion of sneasel charging would have prompted Tatiana to attack it instead. "Sne!" if only he didn't misjudge the timing and one of Siegrid's arm got caught by the jaw. It was fortunate that Siegrid didn't stop from pain or sound of whistle being blown. His other free arm made a jab toward Tatiana, aimed toward below her jaw. It successfully released his locked arm for him to use -- "STOP!" Cyril shouted. The sound of whistle wasn't missed by him, while his pokemon didn't know what that meant. "It's over. The battle is over," Cyril explained to his upset sneasel. The pokemon was glaring dagger at him for stopping a very good hit. "If you heard the sound of whistle, it is the signal to stop," Cyril said further. Siegrid didn't look happy with his explanation, although he stopped glaring and huffed instead. Human and their odd rules.

"So, I guess this is it," Cyril then turned toward Josh. "Thanks for the match," he told him, there wasn't much to say. He was not going to give any advice for he was not about to meddle in with a stranger. Not to mention that he didn't see the need. He had assumed that Josh should have enough insight to research his own pokemon's move or at least test them out. Like what he did during their battle, testing his sneasel's move. Even if it was only feint attack, Siegrid had shown capability to endure pain and take chance presented.

"Ah, hello, Nirav," Cyril greeted when the tanned boy approached him. "hmm . . ." Cyril was thoughtful when Nirav informed him of his intention of having practice battle instead of a rematch. Siegrid perked up when he heard mention of another battle. "Sneasel sneasel sel," he piped in for attention. "Well, it looks like we have a volunteer," Cyril smiled, amused by the sneasel's enthusiast. "Yeah, sure. That's a good idea," he replied to Nirav. "I will be going now then, Josh," This he said to Josh, before he left with Nirav.

[Exit with Nirav]

((OOC: ))

Log:
    word counter: n/a

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
    Move set:
    ►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
    ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
    ► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    04 x rare candy
    Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    Xaven the Raven
    Josh

DJ Double B
    Nirav

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:27 pm
    User Image
    Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
    Kingdra House
    Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite

Company : Class... Tera, Marcus, Elijah
                                              Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Marcus had Evelyn there. She wasn’t the most overwhelming person. Though, she was sure that Ashley would get used to being in groups. It would just take some time. Yamask has seemingly been invisible until Marcus greeted him. The ghost type gave a big smile in acknowledgement. “Ya~” (Morning~) He greeted back happily. Evelyn smiled know that Yamask always liked Marcus. She had noticed Phillip up to something but by the time she realized it was too late. Oh, well what was the worst that could happen?

When Marcus asked her if she got the videos, Evelyn nodded. “Yeah, I did.” She answered with a smile. Though, she swore she could tell what he was thinking. Why was her falling so obvious? She didn’t even want an answer to that question. It was her she was talking about. “That’s a great idea Marcus.” She said brightly. “Um, well so far you and Eli are the only members aside from me. So, we can work around each other. I wouldn’t mind learning a thing or two about photography. You guys think Ray would mind me joining?” She added. It was an easy work around. Plus then she’d get to explore another club. Granted she had wanted to join the friendship club… Could she really deal with running one club and working being a part of two others?

The next thing she knew Professor Reyes showed up and began talking about the tournament. She waved to Josh as their teacher congratulated them for participating. He said he expected them all to put in the same amount of effort as they did in their battles during the tournament. Evelyn had no problem with really, she’d only tried and she only made it to round two. Though she blushed slightly when Marcus said she and Elijah had to tell him how they did. “I’ll be sure to tell you all about it later.” She told him sheepishly. Pushing the thought aside she focused on the subject of the class, weather during battles. Seeing Professor Reyes’ Ninetales, Evelyn was in awe. It was such an elegant Pokémon. Not her type of Pokémon but it was still cool. Thanks to the fire type though they learned about the ability Drought had. Evelyn made a mental note to research more weather effects.

“Not sure, but it sounds rather mythical if you ask me. I mean it even says that its nine tails are said to be imbued with a mystic power.” Evelyn said back to Marcus. “Most myths are based on half-truths or so that’s what my mother says.” She added. It was then that they were partnered up. Just when they thought they were on their own for partners. As it turned out Evelyn was partnered with Skylar. Hearing Marcus’ comment, she shook her head. “She can’t be that bad.” Evelyn said hoping not. Besides she couldn’t say anything bad about the girl, she didn’t know her. Wishing the others luck, she headed off to find Skylar.

- - - - - - - - - -

Before Evelyn knew it class was over. Looking to Yamask she knew Professor Reyes was right, lunch was a good idea. She didn’t know about everyone else but she was off to the cafeteria for some well-deserved food. Then again Yamask was the one who really deserved the meal. The class flew by and the Kingdra imagined that lunch would fly by just the same.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                              User ImageYamask
                                              Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                              Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                              Exp: 375/1000
                                              Move Set:
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                  ► Protect
                                                  --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Disable
                                                  --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                  ► Haze
                                                  --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                              User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 576
                                              OOC : Sorry this is so late and slightly rushed. Just wanted to get it up so that she's ready to be posted in class tomorrow.

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                              X Kaos X
                                              ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:42 pm
    User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
    SurprisedOutdoor ClassHis classmatesAlexia I am so sorry about not posting! I just finished training for my new job and basically it didn't leave me any time I hope I can make it up to you somehow v.v

Okay maybe that wasn't the best approach to someone so shy. As soon as he touched her shoulder Ashley sprinted off towards some other girls, and the fact that one of them was Ava made him slump. He held both hands behind his head and rustled his hair til it mimicked a state of bedhead. He turned around and found Marcus, but Ray was walking in the opposite direction with his Slakoth. Eli took his hands from his hair and waved to his friend. As soon as he said he looked cool with his glasses Eli couldn't help but blush a little bit. Evey even said so before so maybe they were so bad? He would have to remember to apologize to Aipom after class for getting so mad about those contacts, "Hey man thanks! Yeah Aipom sent my contacts down the sink so these glasses are gonna be my best friend for a while....oh uh she's a new girl I think?" He looked back and Ashley appeared to had recovered now that she was with people she knew,"I think I scared her she's really shy her Mudkip is really cute. Why'd Ray- no wait never mind," he was about to ask why Ray wasn't with him, but then bit his tongue realizing it was better that he didn't butt in he was sure there was a good reason. After all the boy wasn't big on crowds and now it was clear that both the outdoor and battle classes were merging today...a lot of people in other words.
    User Image
    He started talking to Eve about the research club and honestly he felt a confused when Marcus asked if he wanted to join. Eli slanted his gaze towards Marcus with a curled smile and stated bluntly,
    "Dude I'm already a member!" He then proceeded to give Marcus a playful noogie, but then Eve stepped in and started to talk about ideas for the club and of course they sounded awesome. They haven't much time to actually meet as a club yet so that would be exciting to get the ball rolling. The battle instructor then gathered their attention and after showing them his awesome Ninetails using Drought ability he gave them the assignment of battles. Before he could ask someone to partner up he was given a partner by the teacher, someone named Aiden..., "Who the heck is that?"While trying to figure this out he and Marcus bumped fists and told each other good luck and he went off to find this Aiden person. He must've been a part of the battle class so that's why he might not know him, or he was just worse with names than he realized. He stopped and thought about the battle, which pokemon was he going to use? Pushing aside his reluctance he brought out Aipom, who immediately curled himself around Elijah's neck and hugged his head cheering. "Hi Aipom hehe okay okay calm down," he stroked Aipom's back then rubbed behind his ears, "I'm sorry about earlier do you want to battle with me in class today?" He twitched his head at Eli's question but then beamed a happy grin and hopped up to the top of Eli's head and cheered even more, "I will take that as a yes!"he replied with a cheerful vigor. With Aipom on his head he wet looking for this Aiden person.
    ---------------
    Well he now knew who everyone at the campsite was now. Not knowing Aiden he went around and basically asked every person he didn't know their name until he could find him. Then Aipom decided to jump into a tree. Eli started to climb it to get him down, but a loud whistling forced him to let go and Mr. Reyes announced the ending for class. Eli groaned, he wasted the whole class time (does that mean he got an F for the day?) Aipom then jumped from the branch and plopped his tail palm on Eli's head. By now Eli was very used to this, but sometimes it was still a little weird having a giant hand on your head. With other people leaving for lunch he started to migrate back to his friends, but saw Ray as well as his roommate, Jung-Su, who actually defeated him super easily in the festival tournament. They must've been teamed up together for the battles. He walked over to them and as careful as possible he greeted them,
    "Hey Ray, Jung-Su! How'd your battle go? I...I couldn't even find my partner heh,"he laughed it off specifically asked Ray, "You doin' alright man? I saw you earlier with Marcus's Slakoth." His strong feeling of not wanting to bother Ray and Marcus's whatever was going on he couldn't help but worry about his friend's health. Aipom then decided to hold his tail palm over his face then jumped from his head to Jung-Su's and back up a tree, "Aipom! Guys I'm so sorry! Get back down here!" Aipom giggled and ran to another tree and it became perfectly clear that Aipom was giving chase. Eli rubbed his hands all over his face as a he grumbled incoherently then he started running after his pokemon, "Sorry guys I'll see you later!"

Exit

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
    User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheRealKiru

A Voided Bear

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:01 pm
    Prairiefox

DJ Double B

User Image
    Antonio Reyes
    Are you where you want to be?

The students were all starting to leave the Campsite which was good since Antonio would not be able leave until all the students had exited the Campsite. The battles were not so chaotic, but nonetheless he would need to clean up the Campsite and leave it just like it was when they entered. Antonio wondered if Sebastian ever let the students clean up the Campsite or if he always performed that job on his own? The tall dark-haired teacher pondered on his own unaware of one of the students approaching him. When he heard his name, he looked down and saw Ava; she had participated in the Little Cup Tournament. "Hello there," He kneel down a little so that they were at eye-level. Antonio understood that he was very tall especially when compared to the students who were only children. It was best for him to kneel down and look them in the eye so that they knew that he was paying attention to them. The short-haired girl was asking him about joining the Battle Club, but she referred to the club as "his club". Sure he was in charge of looking after the students who were part of the Battle Club, but it was hardly his club. However, this did give Antonio an idea. "So you'd like to join the Battle Club? Alright, then drop by the club this afternoon," he grinned at her, "we'll give you an initiation!"

Once he was done, Antonio stood up. "Make sure to get some Lunch so you'll have the energy for Battle Club this afternoon." With those final words, he waved at Ava once she left. There were still some students hanging around, but Antonio decided to start cleaning the Campsite otherwise he might miss Lunch.

==========

[Exit once all students have left]

(A/N: I am very sorry for the delay in this post. I hope I did not hold you up.)

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco was waiting for Koru to answer, but she was deep in thought. When he called out her name again, she seemed to have responded, but not with an answer. She sounded nervous and was she avoiding eye contact? Marco wasn't sure if he should try pushing for an answer because he was just getting more worried about her. She was so different now than when he danced with her at the Festival. She looked unsure and confuse like she was trying to sort through her own feelings, but failing. The Koru he met at the dance floor was graceful, confident, and very sure of her moves and ability to follow in dance. Maybe he was overthinking things, but Marco had felt like he had drawn a connection with Koru on that day. He felt like he got to know her just by dancing and being close with her; maybe he was crazy or just a weirdo. Either way, he wanted to see Koru smiling again, but smiling for real and not to cover things up.

The remaining of class was spent with the two awkwardly standing around. Marco was waiting for an answer or some sort of hint that could let him know how she was feeling. Koru was deep in thought and the inner struggle in her mind was almost visible to the black-haired boy. When Mr. Reyes ended the battles, Koru's face dropped like was feeling guilty. His intuition was proven right when Koru bowed to him followed by an apology. Marco was caught off-guard, "It's okay, Koru! R-Really, its okay..." the young boy searched for her eyes which had been avoiding him, "you don't have to apologize..." just smile like before. Marco thought as he watched her turn around to leave. She was running and Marco was tempted to chase after her, but she turned around again and ran back to him. The black-haired boy blushed from surprise when he saw Koru smiling at him, a real smile. "...you were amazing Koru, you still are," he looked away feeling a little embarrassed and spoke those words softly. Did Koru hear him? He wasn't sure because when he went to face her again, she was gone. Marco watched her run off and exiting the Campsite. His hand reached forward, but he would not be able to reach her. She was dealing with some problems and he wanted to help, but would she even let him? "Koru..."

==========

[Exit Campsite]

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:
        ► Scratch