Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokelot : Slice of Heaven [Owner: Hiro Azuma]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 pm
Document of Ownership

User Image

Pokelot Name: Slice of Heaven
Owner: Hiro Azuma

Description:
Forest Grove - the first zone available. Quite popular, and often recommended for new trainers. Self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the Pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

Special Effects

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Pokémon Stored here:

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm
Hiro's guide to greatness

* Completed the Battle Room and received a Pokelot.

* Journeyed to Beginner Island on a mission to take a picture of a Evolution Stone and capture a new Pokemon.
-----Mission 1/2 completed.-------
- Managed to capture a Sudowood on the Volcano side of the Island.
- Killed a Magby (Despair)
- Defeated by a Dunsparce and forced to return to the Pokémon Center.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Items Inventory

x1 Berry-Smeared Trainer Card
x1 Half an Oran Berry

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:29 pm
Walking into the forest, Hiro was smiling quite broadly. He couldn't believe it. This place was his, this was his home ....his home. He finally had a home ....as the boy would move amongst the trees slowly. The coolness of the shade and the lushness of the grass made it almost as tempting to drop the capsule in just about any place, but, Hiro decided that it was best that he found a place near water.

His home, would be a very special place, and he wanted to make sure it was as comfortable as possible. Nothing worst, then having to travel a long distances to find water, and thus ...that was what he sought first.

Though eventually he would find it ...as he throws a capsule near the water. Not close enough that he would be at risk of flooding, but close enough that it was no less than a five minute walk to the edge of the pond.

The explosion that took place, and the building that came from it ...made him squeal like a girl.

The boy would disappear inside while Blight seemed to be trying to find a place outside to call home.

She loved Hiro ...really she did, but she knew there would be days where it was better to be outside in a storm than inside with him.

Thus, both trainer and Pokemon found their home in the forest, and Hiro chose to spend most of the day there. Eventually, he would decide to go onwards in his journey as him and Blight left to go to Aegis class.

(Exit to Aegis)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:16 am
It had been a tough first adventure ...as Hiro would see his forest grove and almost break into tears. His home, it was here and it was welcoming as he would release Blight once he was on his own property. The Pokemon in question would come forth and would shake herself all over.

She had been knocked out, and it wasn't pleasant, but she was still alive and as she looked back at her trainer.

So was he.

Though Hiro looked a bit worst to wear, he was still alive and that was enough for her. As the two of them would travel to their home by the pond ....as Hiro would entered the building to put away the items he had managed to gain on his travels as well as to take a bath and Blight would go to get something to drink and something to eat.

A forest is a bountiful land, so it wasn't hard to find food.

Both trainer and Pokemon would only met up again once their needs were met as Hiro came out in the same clothing as before. He didn't have an extra set, so he had to wash and mend the clothing that he owned. His wounds, he was glad that his home had bandages had been tended to as well.

His back was wrapped, along with his left leg, and his clothing had been sew back together.

When one lived alone only with Pokemon, those sort of skills were picked up as a means of survival. Though it was better by far to have actual thread than to have to pluck it from a Mareep. So he was thankful of these small comforts that he was sure that many trainers didn't even think about.

Once finished, they would both meet by the pond.

"Now it's time to get our newest member into shape."

Hiro would release Despair.

The Sudowoodo appeared, and instantly her branches would cross as she glares at him. This wasn't suppose to have happen, she had turn down his offer not once, but three times. She had no wish to go anywhere with him, and definitely not away from her great lands.

"I told you ...your choices weren't your own."

Hiro would state to her smugly.

"Anyway, welcome to my team. Now, once again, you have no choice in what is going to happen to you from now on. You can agree to work with willingly, or..."

Hiro would point his hand towards the pond.

"I can make your life hell. Either way, you will do what I want or die."

The Sudowoodo looked ready to fight him ....as Blight's mouth drops at her trainer words.

(Don't take his actions for mine ...I welcome you to my team as someone I can finally talk to and who can help me keep this idiot in line)

She would declare honestly before turning and growling at her trainer. The sound would make him jump a bit, because, it was his first time hearing her do that as he turns to look at what was obviously a unhappy Bulbasaur.

"Blight, we can't gain new members unwillingly and treat them kindly. If we do that, then they might turn on us or won't listen to us."

He tries to explain as she shakes her head.

If only she could use Vine Whip, a hit upside the head was needed here.

"Bulbs ...Bulbasaur."

"The world's greatest don't play nice and make friends."

Hiro would counter back.

"BULBA."

"Fine ...Fine ...look maybe, I wasn't being nice about it before, but I have a dream to be the world's strongest trainer. That way everyone will respect me and wish to know about me. Then, maybe, the media who can be quite the investigating genius might find out who I am really am, so I can know for myself.

My memories of my younger years are gone, and the only family I know about is Blight and her family.

So, I am hoping to get the world to help me find out who I am. I need your cooperation for that, so ...what do you say?"

Hiro would walk towards Despair and hold out his hand in friendship.

Blight eyes were shining at this change in direction, but then, as if a slap in both of their faces, Despair would slap his hand away.

It was needless to say that the Pokemon was recalled and release over the pond as Blight would growl at her trainer for the action as the Sudowoodo screamed out in terror and pain.

It didn't last long, but with Despair their way of interaction was clear.

"I pour my heart out to you, and that is your answer. Fine, I had it right the first time ...do what I say, or there will be consequences."

The boy would point to the pond.

"Understood."

Despair would glare at him, but she would nod. All of this was done without saying a single word to either of them as it would seem that Blight wasn't going to find a talking buddy in her either.

The Sudowoodo's dreams would be full of thoughts of murdering those two, while her nightmares would inhabit dips in the pond. This was a bitter truce that was forge in hatred and the wish to survive.

Hiro would after making sure that the Sudowoodo would follow his command leave this land and head back to the Pokemon center looking almost as good as new.

(Exit to the Pokémon Center)  
Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff