Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Ordell Academy Connection Line [Look for RP Partners Here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:03 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
Welp I figure I've vanished for a really long time and need to post soon... If anyone's wants to go to the new game opening up soon Skylar and Ray are free. Just let me know ^^

Ava is more or less free for whoever. Don't think she's interacted with either Skylar or Ray much?

Maybe Ray and Ava could meet up? Is Ava able to deal with a bit of a depressed Ray tho :c Ray needs a friend

Probably not as well as someone else could, but she wouldn't be super rude or anything
Doesn't really have a reason to be -- not like she hates him or anything

Sounds good then ^^ Did you want them to bump into each other at the temporary housing since the event isn't up yet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
Welp I figure I've vanished for a really long time and need to post soon... If anyone's wants to go to the new game opening up soon Skylar and Ray are free. Just let me know ^^

Ava is more or less free for whoever. Don't think she's interacted with either Skylar or Ray much?

Maybe Ray and Ava could meet up? Is Ava able to deal with a bit of a depressed Ray tho :c Ray needs a friend

Probably not as well as someone else could, but she wouldn't be super rude or anything

Sounds good then ^^ Did you want them to bump into each other at the temporary housing since the event isn't up yet

I thought everyone was at the stadium? I dunno if anyone is able to leave the stadium  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:16 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

I thought everyone was at the stadium? I dunno if anyone is able to leave the stadium

oh? Cause Ray isn't there xD I thought we could move about if we weren't in the battle tournament oAo

EDIT: The game topic popped up actually, so I'll be posting Ray there. If you want you can have Ava bump into him there if you'd like  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:27 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Koru's a little free OwO
....Skylar may hate her and Ray runs away from her but she's free TTvTT

xD Maybe she can some how patch her rough start with Skylar?

I know Koru wishes she could take back that huge fight so a time of redemption sounds awesome =v= They may not be friends- but they can be people that can come to terms- and maybe share some dumplings  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:53 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Koru's a little free OwO
....Skylar may hate her and Ray runs away from her but she's free TTvTT

xD Maybe she can some how patch her rough start with Skylar?

I know Koru wishes she could take back that huge fight so a time of redemption sounds awesome =v= They may not be friends- but they can be people that can come to terms- and maybe share some dumplings

xD Yeah, hopefully they can find some sort of common ground

EDIT: Skylar will be at the game grounds btw  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 pm
Sorry for the delay. Due to the Rio, I've been a bit overworked. I'm up for meeting anyone at the stadium or new event with Edgaurdo. Sorry for the brief delay lol  

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311

oh? Cause Ray isn't there xD I thought we could move about if we weren't in the battle tournament oAo

EDIT: The game topic popped up actually, so I'll be posting Ray there. If you want you can have Ava bump into him there if you'd like

Sounds good!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:28 pm
Makoto Sharp is looking for someone awesome. =3  

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:59 am
Sekaino
amarzyciel
Sekaino
Well now that Holly's latest victim has ran off she needs a new person to smother with affection~ heart

Cyril needs someone like Holly to bother him XD
(I really should start posting soon . . . after my abrupt disappearance )

ooh, wonder how well Cyril will mesh with Holly
super excited! Can't wait till i get the chance to properly respond.
Unless you wanna post first? I don't mind either way

That will depend on what Holly does.
Cyril likes his personal space. Go too far and he will snap.
I am actually thinking that I can initiate encounter through his pokemon.
Either his sneasel trying to bother/scare Holly's buneary or his snorunt being friendly.
though you are free to take the initiative too.
(might be a good idea to take the interaction to the lottery thread too afterward)

If it's okay, I want to post first to reply to Kirsi, then have him go to watch her battle.
I am going to work on it after i read/skim through those a week+ worth of posts.

EDIT: posted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 am
Hello, it's Hituskei.

I've recently gotten a little more free time on my hands and I want to get back into the swing of rping regularly on here. I know there's a lot of characters I haven't been able to interact with, but greatly look forward to if given the chance.

Anyhow, I've got two characters that can be interacted with;
Silvano - who I've currently left lost and alone in this forest
(Any who show up will win big favor with him, regardless of gender.)
Ichiro - he didn't make it to the afternoon class, but is able to show up pretty much anywhere.
(My third character is my security guard, but he's already retired for the night.)

If anyone is interested in my offer, please quote me over in the ooc. It's not exactly proper to strike up a convo in this thread, so it would be best to discuss specifics or whatever else in the ooc. The plotting doesn't have to be extensive, or any at all. Just offering/requesting an opportunity to interact if anyone is interested.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 pm
I'm looking for someone to talk some sense into Harvey about how he treats his brother.
I was planning for them to get a bit closer but right now he kinda hates him a bit. He's hurting Marcus. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:28 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm looking for someone to talk some sense into Harvey about how he treats his brother.
I was planning for them to get a bit closer but right now he kinda hates him a bit. He's hurting Marcus. crying

Ramona is free if he'd like to speak with her since they're kinda friends now? Well Ramona thinks so anyway XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:48 pm
Hey, don't have much to do for Ava this afternoon if anyone wants to rp with her (:

I was planning on having her to go the forest for an assignment she has if anyone wants to meet up with her there?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 pm
DJ Double B
Hey, don't have much to do for Ava this afternoon if anyone wants to rp with her (:

I was planning on having her to go the forest for an assignment she has if anyone wants to meet up with her there?

Giselle might be intereste din meeting up with her!  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:38 pm
Hey yall.

I'm free with both Nirav (who is at the campus pool) and Ava (who can be anywhere) if anyone wants to interact!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff