Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Ordell Academy Connection Line [Look for RP Partners Here] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:35 pm
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Cᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Lɪɴᴇ﹗

Looking for someone to rp with? Finding it too hard to randomly strike up conversation? Come here and find an RP partner and make the best RP experience you can think of!

The following rules will keep this topic organized and help members find an RP partner quicker. Please read them carefully and most importantly follow these rules because failure to do can result in disciplinary action 3nodding

1) To find a partner simply post saying your character insert name here is looking for someone to talk to! Nice and simple 3nodding
2) When responding to a member's request you must quote that member. This will avoid any confusion.
3) When responding, simply say that you are interested in RPing with that person and that you will send them a Private Message (PM) to discuss the details.
4) The person responding to the request is responsible for sending the PM first. If you do not receive a reply then you are not allowed to re-quote the person here. Simply inform one of the crew members.
5) This topic is meant for finding RP partners, members are not allowed to have conversations here. As rule 4 stated, all further discussion must be done through PM or you may continue them in the OOC, but not here.

To make things easier for our members, we will keep a list of members that are looking for RP partners in this post. Once that member has found a partner then their name will be crossed from the list 3nodding follow the rules and have fun guys!

Players who are looking for RP partners:
- murruelecreuset 's Maria Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:12 pm
Iris Haruno is looking to talk and hang with someone

Anyone looking for a rp character to interact with  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:40 pm
My gardener, Elaine Myers, is free. I haven't RPed with her much so if anyone wants to RP with her just let me know~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
My gardener, Elaine Myers, is free. I haven't RPed with her much so if anyone wants to RP with her just let me know~

I can't post til tomorrow but would she wanna meet Harvey my breeding teacher?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:29 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Sure I wouldn't mind that, I can't post till tomorrow as well anyways since I need to get some sleep. You want them to meet in the garden?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:34 pm
If anyone would like to do anything with Maria during the morning phase, she's free. You'll find her in the cafeteria at the moment once I post her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:32 pm
Ha, I finally have time to post emotion_awesome All my characters are free as a bird, so just let me know if anyone is interested in RPing with any of them. Just a heads up, Ray is a bit emotionally unstable at the moment so if you really want to RP with him and wanna know more details about why feel free to ask~

My characters are the following:

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Any of them are free to join Koru, Xia and Eve in the grasslands owo
Plus I actually had Koru send Ray a concerning text a while ago ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Any of them are free to join Koru, Xia and Eve in the grasslands owo
Plus I actually had Koru send Ray a concerning text a while ago ^^

I did read that little text massage actually, but not sure if Ray will respond or not. I'll think about joining, but i'm not sure how Ray will feel being around three other people. He's pretty shaken still, and he's still sort of dreading facing Koru because he's embarrassed and upset with himself. It would be different if it was just one other person, but Ray is a bit emotional right now so being around two other strangers might set him off haha.

I hope that doesn't offend you, but just in general RPing with three other people is a bit too crowded for my liking. Nothing against any of you though, but I usually limit RPing with two other people since things can get pretty chaotic otherwise. Of course RPing in classes if the exception to that ^3^

If I don't hear anything from anyone else tomorrow I'll probably just have him pop by since I'm itching to start RPing again since It's been forever haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Ha, I finally have time to post emotion_awesome All my characters are free as a bird, so just let me know if anyone is interested in RPing with any of them. Just a heads up, Ray is a bit emotionally unstable at the moment so if you really want to RP with him and wanna know more details about why feel free to ask~

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

If you still wanna have Elaine meet Harvey, I'm about to have him and Marcus have a bit of an interaction soonish...which might end in minor sadness for Marcus and Harvey just being frustated (and maybe going to the Garden? ^^)

Marcus will stay in the library and maybe meet up with some people (so far Chael), he shot Rey a text in gym class but I forgot to qoute..sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:58 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

If you still wanna have Elaine meet Harvey, I'm about to have him and Marcus have a bit of an interaction soonish...which might end in minor sadness for Marcus and Harvey just being frustated (and maybe going to the Garden? ^^)

Marcus will stay in the library and maybe meet up with some people (so far Chael), he shot Rey a text in gym class but I forgot to qoute..sorry sweatdrop

Oh ok lol, I was like text? I didn't see a text D:

Hahaha, sure! I wouldn't mind Elaine meeting Harvey in the garden. EDIT: I'll go ahead and post Elaine there first ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:10 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

Hayato is heading to the forest, planning to do some exploring. owo just in case, if you're interested. Either Skylar or Ray; any that is free owo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:17 pm
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

Hayato is heading to the forest, planning to do some exploring. owo just in case, if you're interested. Either Skylar or Ray; any that is free owo

Depends, would you rather deal with someone sassy/ a tad bit cold. OR someone whose emotionally unstable xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:18 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

For the life of me I can't find this text post emotion_facepalm I've been flipping through pages and reading posts and for the love of god I can't find it.... I'M A FAILURE emotion_0A0  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff