Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokélot: The Dust Bin [Owner: Verde Argyle III]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:35 pm
DOCUMENT OF OWNERSHIP

User Image

Pokélot Name: The Dust Bin
Pokélot Owner: Verde Argyle III

Description of the place:

Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Special Effects:

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

Items Currently Stored:

Berries Planted:

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 pm
Pokemon Store Upon Land

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Argyle's Journal

Kill Count: 9

Prologue: Today I began my assignment at Akumu Academy. Entering the Battle Room to complete the final of the Academy's entrance exams, I was subjected to the teachings of an obvious lunatic. Though I had briefly pondered whether I had found myself in the wrong location, or was somehow being played the fool, it would soon become clear that I was in the right place. Unfortunately. I, and Jekyll, were soon faced with a somewhat suspiciously cheerful Teddiursa. I still ponder what sort of medication it was or was supposed to be on. Either way, after a brief skirmish, Jekyll and I proved victorious. From there we went on to complete our registration at the Academy.

Hopefully our actual instructor will be more stable.

Chapter 1: Dear Journal, I was horribly horribly wrong. This women is....that is to say my Professor is.....very likely a deranged lunatic. Perhaps there is something in the water. Still, she is refreshingly to the point. None of the wishy washy talk like the Mistress. I could have ended up with worst. After introductions were completed, I was instructed to go to a place called the "Island of New Beginnings". My goals were two fold. Capture a Pokemon, find a rock and take it's picture. Because there's certainly not hundreds of rocks on an island.

Upon reaching the island I found myself in a volcanic region. Arceus that insufferable heat. Never again. I survived it, but I must invest some time in finding more....appropriate attire for such regions. A Butler most always dress properly, but he must also not die of heatstroke. I believe Argent would understand.

My first encounter would be a Fletchling. An utterly uninspiring creature, though it did remind me briefly of Kalos. As the situation would have it, I quite literally stumbled upon my next encounter, stepping on a Darumaka. The situation quickly turned violent, though the end result was in my favour. Not so for the Darumaka. The next row was admittedly of my own doing. Rocks can be such convenient ammunition when such things are required. This battle would also mark the first drop of blood on my, or rather Jekyll's, hands. Likely to be the first of many during my stay at the Academy.

Afterwards Jekyll and I....persuaded....a Numel to leave us be and slipped passed a Phanpy. After that we entered a cave, and a deeper section of the island. Which, despite the darkness, was not any cooler than the outside. It was like a sauna. I'm sure my clothes were quite wrinkled once we got out. Before that I was however greeted by the sight of rocks, rocks, and oh yes....more rocks. Marvelous.

The monotony of this would be broken by a rock. Not just any rock however, but a Rock-type. One which greatly resembled -the next several lines have been scratched out- the mistresses statue. Jekyll left the thing covered in mud. An improvement if you ask me. The downside to these events would be that afterward I had the misfortune of encountering another. This one fared about as well as the Magby. A second notch on the tombstone. Thankfully after this I was able to locate a Charge Stone, a peculiar piece of rock with it's own magnetic field and electric charge. After taking a picture of it I proceeded deeper into the cavern in search of something worth capturing.

Once I reached the cavern's exit I found myself in a most peculiar place. Some sort of crater filled with rubble, well not so much filled as....I don't know. Either way there was floating rocks everywhere. Yes. More rocks. All my life was unlimited rubble works.

Almost immediately after entering the area and beginning of ascent of the upper pathway, I encounter a Kirilia. Normally one would see this as an excellent capture at such an early stage; however this one was evidently insane. After being subjected to what I can only assume to be a ridiculous game, it departed (sadly not from this world) and I continued forward. The way forward however included stepping on another Pokemon....what was it with these creatures and being underfoot? Bah. Either way the Carbink didn't take my misstep lightly. A battle ensued, and this time something did depart this world. Sadly before I could collect it's crystals for a potential profit they rolled off the edge....into the hands of that Kirlia.

A few moments down the 'road' I laid eye's upon a Ralts. Possibly a relative of that damned Kirlia....or not. I cannot claim to have particularly cared. Again, rocks are handy projectiles, and apparently I have excellent aim. Conflicted predictably ensued, and the Ralts left....a mess. At least he didn't have to clean it up.

Sometime after I made a delightful discovery. A Gastly. Apparently she'd found whatever nonsense Jekyll had been spouting amusing. I'm not sure I actually want to know what was so funny. Either way I had finally found what I needed. A portable air conditioner A Pokemon worth capturing. Thinking quickly I instructed Jekyll to play his part in that dreadful performance the Mistress had taught us to entertain her Nidoqueen's little brats. It worked however, so I suppose I should be thankful. Thus I added Sybelle to my 'team', completing my mission. Of course I could have turned back at this point, after that all the nonsense up to this point I needed to see what was at the end of this path.

An Elgyem. A frightened one. It was quickly becoming evident I was coming upon....something. Of course the important thing in the mean time was that the Elgyem had lost a few things on it's way through. Waste not want not, correct? There was one berry, always a useful item, and....CD's. I am not sure who 'Polkadot Popstar Momo' is, but one never knows when a seemingly ridiculous item will come in handy.

What I encountered next was beyond what I had ever imagined....Deoxys. The fact Akumu Academy would send it's Students into the lair of a Pokemon out of Legend is a testament to the insanity of their administrative staff....or their confidence in their recruits. I took a picture...one needs to be prepared to prove such battles. Choosing Sybelle over Jekyll in this confrontation....something the Croagunk made very clear displeased him...I faced down Deoxys, and in a way death itself. Or so I say, really thought it wasn't so dire a situation. Why I managed to remain composed throughout the encounter....I did! I did. Jekyll let go of the pen! Look at what you made me write. I really must get out of the habit of writing my thoughts. Ahem. Either way we stepped away from the encounter victorious. With a well placed throw, I was able to capture Deoxys....sort of. Something went wrong, and I still don't know what exactly. Somehow the event corrupted the Deoxys and our surroundings. I managed to....catch....land. I've chosen to call it The Fuse Box due to the ambient static.

Then screaming. Lots of screaming. Not me. A Beldum. I quickened my pace for obvious reasons. Afterward I encountered the Ralts again. Yes that one. The mess. I didn't have the patience for killing something twice, so I chose to....relocate the creature by way of my foot. Turned out to be an illusion. That bloody Kirlia again....literally. More absurdity with rocks followed. Did I mention how much I have grown to hate that island?

Soon enough, perhaps too soon, I made it back to that sweltering cavern. This time however I came prepared thanks to Sybelle. A Cubone immediately blocked my path. He did not die well. Not long after I met a smaller Cubone. I had been prepared to leave the creature be, but then Jekyll did...something unspeakable. It was disgusting frankly. Not to mention unsanitary. It also didn't end well. Another Cubone appeared, and it....took offense. After we survived all the falling rocks, we proceeded towards the exit....entrance....I'm still not sure which it was. Surprisingly I met a Tynamo next. I ignored it. While they are an interesting species I don't have the time to waste properly training such a thing. Next I met another Cubone. Whoopie. At least that was my initial reaction. We'd apparently stepped into some sort of Graveyard....somewhat appropriate given my actions on the island up till that point. Jekyll chose to pick a fight....and lost. He lost. Considering his prior track record this unsurprisingly impressed me. I chose to add the Cubone to my group, dubbing him Thanatos. It seemed...appropriate.

Soon after I found my way out of the cavern....and straight back into the fire. I hate volcanoes. I encountered some sort of....panting rock....and soon found myself running for my life. Thankfully I was able to avoid the assembled horde. Following my daring escape I managed to continue my journey in relative peace....until a disgusting Pansear approached. I decided to test Thanatos. The results exceeded my expectations. Thankfully I managed not to get any blood on my shoes. Despite all the killing I do not at present have the proper materials to get out blood stains. I decided to commemorate the occasion by snapping a photo. I wouldn't be surprised if Professor Harlowe was into that sort of thing.

I soon encountered more rocks....these ones exploded....of their own accord. Its not always my fault. Amazingly I managed to get away unscathed. I was able to continue on in silence from there....until encountering a Phanpy. I admit to a moment of weakness at this point. Having some consideration to the particular and potential wants or desires of my Professor, I attempted to bring her a gift. A particularly bloodied and broken one; however the Phanpy survived, and a Butler must have his principles. Going into battle with lethal intent is all well and good, but striking down the defenseless is simply murderer.

Finally reached the boat and turned my back on that Arceus forsaken island.

Chapter 2:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:39 pm
Graveyard

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:40 pm
[RESERVED]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 pm
Stepping into the terrain which would now be his, Argyle lifted a bit of an eyebrow. Step walls marked off by a fence, both to keep others from falling in and to mark off the property. Rather than a service elevator or ladder as might have been used in the past, someone had constructed a short tunnel with stairs down into the crater proper. At the end of the tunnel was a gate, though it seemed to be lacking in the lock department. Argyle supposed he'd need to provide that himself at a later date. Opening the metal door the child would step through and into the land which now belonged to him. He was the owner of a bunch of cracked earth, rocks, and dust. Woopie. Still it was probably better than the tiny four man to a room servants quarters he'd formerly resided in.

At the least the place didn't seem to be completely flat, a discovery Argyle would make a few minutes into his wandering of the grounds. There appeared to be at least one particularly large, albeit somewhat jagged cavern somewhere in the middle of the place. Least he assumed it was the middle, it was sort of hard to tell from ground level. Doubtless the cavern wasn't naturally occuring of course, given the state of the remainder of the landscape. Likely Ground or Rock-types had been used to construct such things in each piece of crater land. At least then the Pokemon whom remained here would have somewhere to take cover from the noon-time sun.

Jagged on the outside the cavern mouth was wide, but the den itself not overtly deep. Still it would do, and what with the high winds he'd noticed since his arrival, it would also make an excellent location for his own dwelling. Choosing a spot only halfway into the cavern, where one side would face something of a wall of stone, Argyle would click the capsule and throw it.

A puff of white smoke and the capsule would abruptly expand, producing a surprisingly large dwelling. Well large by Argyle's standards anyway. Really the place wasn't much larger than the average garage. Perfectly smooth the building was shaped like a dome, the only protrusions behind an overhang for the doorway and a smokestack. Given a somewhat rough paint-job, the 'house' was approximately the same colour as the dirt and stone surrounding it. One imagined this was not only so it would blend in with its surroundings, but also to prevent the metal from heating up on a clear day....which was probably nearly every day.

Entering the front door, for which he'd discover there was a key under the mat, Argyle would find the inside roughly matching a bachelor's apartment. Bed one one side tucked into the corner, floorspace for what could be considered a 'living room', kitchenette on the opposite side and a bathroom only a few meters wide complete with sink, toilet, and shower. Though one had to wonder where the water came from. Probably a tank somewhere he needed to fill....which meant he was probably still better off relieving himself outside for now. Lovely.

Putting down the suitcase he'd brought with him, as the Mistress insisted he be properly packed lest it reflect poorly upon her, Argyle would unpack what little he had for belongings. Afterward he would done a somewhat victorian style cloak matching the rest of his outfit, and toss a cuff & collar bag over his shoulder. Handy things really. Although collars and cuffs no longer detached, the bags used to carry them were simple, light weight, and if you filled it with a few bricks or rocks a descent makeshift bludgeon.

Was he was ready Argyle would make his way outside, locking the door and pocketing the key. Then he would finally take the time to release Jekyll, the Croagunk appearing upon the boy's shoulder as he began the trek to the front gate. "Welcome to our new home Jekyll" The boy announced to his companion.

Looking about slowly, blinking his large yellow eyes, the Poison-type would come to one conclusion about his new surroundings ">I hate it<"

Recognizing the croak of displeasure, Argyle would simply reply "Yeahy me too."

[Exiting to Longinus 104]

~--------~

User ImageUser Image

[0/10]

[]

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:36 pm
Returning to his domain was more, Argyle would heave a slight sigh. He was never gonna get rid of all this dust, even with an industrial grade vacuum. Well he supposed he couldn't be expected to keep even the outdoors clean and tidy....not that the Mistress hadn't tried that once.

Reaching a relatively open portion of the Dust Bin....not like most of it wasn't fairly open to begin with....Argyle would take the third Pokeball....fourth if you counted Jekyll...out from his coat and toss it high into the air. Something which he was immediately glad he had done, because had he been holding the ball he was quite certain he would have lost an arm.

Upon opening the ball would practically explode, solid rock rising into the air and expanding as lighting began to fire off in various directions. Before long a small island would come into existence, floating several hundred meters over the crater, electricity surging across it's surface as pieces of debris began circling it as if in orbit. How did it float? Was it magnetism or some unknown force Argyle knew nothing about....not that he knew much about magnetism either really. Strangest of all however was that a series of stones had begun floating at different heights, building a 'staircase' which lead directly to the island.

Well he supposed he was the proud owner of a piece of property in the sky. Since this was the Dust Bin, he supposed that made it the Fuse Box. Hopefully he didn't end up with a Furnace or a Leaky Water Heater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, inside his personal dwelling, Argyle would go about the important task of feeding himself and his Pokemon. There certainly wasn't any chance of Pokemon left behind being fed, but at least the Academy seemed to have the courtesy of providing food for a trainer and his immediate team. Judging by the time-stamp on the packaging, the food had arrived shortly before he had.

After consuming the nourishment....as by his own tastes he could hardly call it food, the boy would remove his clothing with a swift deliberate hand, and go to bed. Butler or Trainer, everyone had to sleep sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning, after drinking a properly prepared cup of tea, Argyle would set about selecting his outfit. As it happened it was physically identical to his attire from the previous day, as were all his clothes, save for the fact that this one was more of a red-magenta. It was the exact same shade of the Mistress's preferred wine, meaning that on one of her tipsier evenings he would be able to walk away appearing stainless. With any luck it would hide blood stains just as well.

Argyle would however choose to forgo the red-purple ribbon he'd been provided to wear with the outfit. A 'parting gift' from Mistress Rosevelt, it came with a silver broach with the Rosevelt emblem on it. So that everyone and their grandmother could recognize who he worked for. Not that they'd be able to tell which Rosevelt just by looking.

Looking at the ribbon for a touch longer than he had originally intended, the youth would soon find himself beckoning Sybelle over. He'd gotten an idea. Taking the ribbon, the boy would tie it in a bow around the Gastly's head, the broach sitting just below where her chin would have been if she actually had one.

Afterward the boy would then retrieve a small pair of spectacles from a drawer beside his bed, in which lay dozens of the things. Jekyll had lost yet another pair of the things, but out of habit he made sure to carry spares. Making the Croagunk look more presentable to the upper class was one of the only reason he'd been allowed to keep the little toad.

Lastly, the boy would gesture towards Thanatos. He'd of course released the Pokemon before going to sleep. No reason to keep him cooped up when at home.

Reaching into the closet, the boy would retrieve a black scarf. An old, tattered and torn thing he'd actually been using for a rag until now, but somehow he felt it suited the Cubone. Besides best not leave anyone out less it cause a drop in morale. The scarf, forming a Y shape when tied properly, also came with a small silver pin in a shape similar to a Y combined with a t. Apparently it was a traditional symbol in the Kalos region. He'd obtained the scarf and the pin during some local holiday....something about respecting the dead and those who came before or some such nonsense. He was busy running around to all the stalls collecting whatever the Mistress requested at the time....

Shivering slightly and placing that unpleasant memory to the back of his mind, mostly due to the images that followed, the boy would recall both his Cubone and Gastly before departing. It was time to see what his next assignment would be.

[Exiting to Longinus Class]

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Croagunk [M]
Name & Level: Jekyll, Lv 5
[Temperament] Naughty
Bio:The story of how Argyle met Jekyll is a bit of an odd one. After purchasing a bulk shipment of skin rejuvenating mud from Sinnoh's Great Marsh (Guarnteed to take twenty years off your appearance!), Mistress Rosevelt had set aside some time for a fully immersive experience with the product, during which she received quite the surprise. It would seem the mud had come with stowaway in the form of an egg. Unfortunately it was about this same time the egg decided to hatch, splattering the aristocratic woman with muck and eggshell. After a shriek and shrill cry for the nearest Argyle to attend her, Verde arrived and was immediately ordered to dispose of the creature, although not before cleaning up the mess it had created. Whispering a snide remark just below his breath, both Mistress and Argyle were in for a surprise when the newly born Croagunk began to snicker devilishly. It seemed the Poison-type had heard the boy, and shared his sense of humor. Amused by this fact the young Butler then went about the task of convincing Mistress Rosevelt that the Croagunk would be quite useful in his regular duties, allowing him to make the manor to "shine as radiantly as you do Mistress Rosevelt". Little more in the way of convincing was required on the boy's part, and so he obtained his first and for the time being only Pokemon.

Since then Jekyll has proven a good match for Argyle, frequently snickering at the boy's comments be they made aloud, or simply implied. Unlike Argyle however Jekyll does nothing to hide his wicked nature, frequently mocking others quite openly and then laughing about it. Though cruel he is not crude, and more than willingly to amuse himself by catching the enemy off guard.
Stats:
HP: 21/21, PP: 22, ATK: 13, DEF: 10, SPD: 11, SP-ATK: 12, SP-DEF: 9
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Headbutt
- Meditate
- Mud-slap
Held Item:
EXP: 60/150

User Image
Pokemon: Gastly [F]
Name & Level: Sybelle, Lv 5