Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Longinus 104: Studies in Celestial Destruction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 pm
Harlowe listened carefully to the trainer-- Sullivan, or something?-- as she searched through the drawer for her item. She supposed she could do something mildly teacher-ly... but whatever mentoring emotions she had for the youth evaporated at his last comment. "You can do that on the island, I believe." An iciness crept into the pale-haired woman's tone. She had fairly limited patience for people who tried to push their luck with her, especially when she was already trying to meet them halfway. Particularly considered he'd already come back in disgrace... Give these folks an inch, and all that. "Furthermore, you currently have a Pokemon that's a higher level than the average starter." She inclined her head towards the Corsola before turning the full force of her cold stare back onto the boy in front of her. With pointed deliberation, she placed a blue, pockmarked berry on her desk. "I'll make this as clear as I can: you can take the Oran Berry or not, but if you aren't going back to your lot, go back to the Island." She turned her focus back to her book. "Now."

By this point, the Igglybuff had pulled himself to the water's surfaced, and resumed watching the situation. Maybe the kid would lose a leg after all.

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Forgot to mention in my first post, but as you got booted out of your last mission with five injuries, Peyton'll start the next one with 1 injury regardless of whether or not you rest at your lot. This'll persist for as long as whoever's modding you feels like-- probably not more than two missions or so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:34 pm
Shiloh had to wonder for a moment if perhaps this academy just had strange professors. He went from one that was a mess to one that looked to be a teenage girl's dream room.

Well, at least he could say, this place wasn't boring.

Shiloh would go to the first empty chair and take a seat as he waited for his professor to appear or other students to show up.

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 pm
Shiloh's time waiting would finally bear some fruit, though not the type he might have expected. A familiar sight would appear in front of him-- a dimly-glowing Chandelure, her yellow eyes fixed on the boy and an enigmatic smile on her face. >For you,< she murmured (the sound to the ordinary human like a crackling fireplace) and dropped a small package on the desk in front of him. it hadn't been wrapped with care; the paper fell apart in an instant, revealing three Pokeballs, a Potion, and a small Snap Shot camera. A note lay on top of the items. It lay there face-up, and bore a message in thick but readable cursive.

To the Child Incapable of Following Basic Directions,

This is a message from your actual professor, the head of Longinus Class. Given you took so long arriving at my classroom, I'll more than likely be busy, so I've left the supplies for your first mission with my Pokemon. But first, a note: as much as I enjoy harassing Genovese, that isn't your purpose here. Refrain from doing it again unless you've been given explicit orders. Bending the rules is only meaningful if you've actually taken the time to learn them.

Your purpose, as it currently stands, is to complete your first mission. You're to go to the Island of New Beginnings, which can be access by going to the Pokemon Center, taking the stairs behind the building, and making your way down to the docks. When you get there, wait for a boat to come and get you. Your mission is twofold: you are to catch at least one more Pokemon, and you are to find and take a picture of a large stone that induces evolution. You'll know what it is when you see it. This note comes with the supplies you'll need to complete your mission. When you've completed it, return to this classroom.

Iris Harlowe

PS
I suggest you watch your step carefully until you get to the island. If you decide to take any more detours, Vesta will be watching. And she's far less kind and understanding that I.

If Shiloh had taken the moment to look behind him, he'd see the Chandelure, presumably Vesta, floating mid-air and watching him with that same smile on her face...

Silentveil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm
Shiloh had almost gone to sleep when the pokemon appeared. The pokemon was the same as the one from before, and thus, he already knew the package it held would be from his professor. Though, he had a bad feeling about it as it was drop in front of him.

He would open the letter and read it slowly and carefully.

Well, it would seem that it wasn't a good idea to wander and explore this campus. He had already made a bad impression on his Professor, but, he had to admit his Professor's ability to track him was something that he had to marvel at.

Slowly, Shiloh would gather the items given. The Camera he would hook around his neck, the pokeballs went into the slots on his belt, and the potion he would put in a pouch on his side along with the letter.

One never knew when such an item might be useful.

Then he would stand up. This was a mission that would give him pleasure to complete and better yet, would allow him the chance go grow stronger still.

Shiloh would turn around to leave to find himself looking at the Chandelure that had been behind him.

"Vesta, I presume. I apologize for the trouble, I will head to the island without any more delays. Next time, I am curious, I will simply ask my Professor."

Shiloh would then step around the pokemon and walk out of the room.

(Exit to the Pokémon Center)  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:49 am
The shinobi would walk into the classroom, Takeshi still on his shoulder. He had in one hand the snap shot camera with the proof he had found the evolution stone and then Chiyome's ball in the other. He had completed the mission successfully. Now to give the camera back and show Harlowe-sensei Chiyome and see what was required of him next. "Harlowe-sensei?" the boy called out, glancing around the room.

Takeshi would glance around himself. He was hoping Mignonne was here. But he also hung his head slightly in shame. The Charmander hadn't managed to bring any flesh back so he might not be worthy in the Igglybuff's eyes. Maybe during the next mission...

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 4, [Male]
Nature: Brave
Stats:
HP: 18/18/PP:20/ATK:11/DEF:9/SPD:11/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:10
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl
EXP: 43/125

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Scyther [F]
Chiyome, Level 2
Nature: Lonely
Stats
: HP: 15/15/PP:18/ATK:11/DEF:7/SPD;9/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Steel Wing
- Leer
EXP: 0/75
Bio: Takeshi and Gin were traveling through the Foggy Forest when they were challenged by a Scyther! The pokemon loved the thrill of the battle and had a high energy level along with a certain bloodlust. Curious, Gin watched as Takeshi deemed the pokemon worthy and so the shinobi caught her.

Bag:
x2 pokeballs
x1 potion
x1 Snap Camera

Injuries:
[0/5]

In The Garden of Monsters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 pm
"Oh." Harlowe's voice was low and rough with sleep, but the woman herself was as awake as ever. The student had caught her in the middle of returning to her classroom from the small door in the back, and she'd give a faintly surprised look before her features harden back into stone. "... Okuyama, I believe." All these children and their names; briefly, she considered enforcing some kind of mandatory nametag policy. She had better things to do than memorize the names of a group of a brats that were just as likely to disappear into the aether as they were complete their missions.

With a critical eye, she surveyed the scene. The youth appeared to have completed his mission; he held out a Pokeball and the camera. But that didn't mean anything, given how some of these students acted. She made a quick, flippant gesture with her left hand. "I'm assuming you've returned because you've completed your mission. Release your Pokemon, and give the camera to Mignonne to be processed." Hopefully the child was quick; she wasn't paid to sit around all day teaching. "And if you haven't... you would do yourself well to explain why."

>Hand it over, fluffy.< The Igglybuff bounced up, tumbled over the desk, and landing in front of the pair. He held his short, stubby arms up, trying to grab the camera from Gin. The small pink puffball didn't even look at Takeshi. Senpai does not notice you.

OkuyamaGin

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 pm
"I completed the mission successfully, Harlowe-sensei. Meet Chiyome, the newest addition to my team." the boy remarked before tossing the pokeball into the air and releasing her. He then handed the camera to the Igglybuff.

In a flash of red light, the Scyther emerged. She glanced around the room curiously, bladed arms raised and ready for action. But...they weren't on the island any longer. She would barely manage to keep still, energy always pulsed through her, as she met the gaze of Harlowe.

The Charmander looked disappointed that Mignonne did not notice him. He didn't deserve it. There could always be the next mission.

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 4, [Male]
Stats:
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl

Scyther [F]
Chiyome, Level 2
Stats
MOVES:
- Steel Wing
- Leer
Bio: Takeshi and Gin were traveling through the Foggy Forest when they were challenged by a Scyther! The pokemon loved the thrill of the battle and had a high energy level along with a certain bloodlust. Curious, Gin watched as Takeshi deemed the pokemon worthy and so the shinobi caught her.

Bag:
x2 pokeballs
x1 potion
x1 Snap Camera

Injuries:
[0/5]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:47 pm
Well, the creature was... excited, if nothing else. Passion could be important, but what mattered was strength, and how you wielded it. It was interesting to see he'd only caught one Pokemon... either he'd be supremely unlucky, or he was saving his Pokeballs for a later date. This would make the upcoming mission harder, of course... but Harlowe didn't mind putting her students through the ringer. "One part complete," she remarked, holding her hand out suddenly. "And the second...?"

>TOUCHDOWN!< The little Igglybuff might have often consumed the flesh of the innocent and guilty alike, but he also liked to have fun. And in this case, he'd help out by slamming the pertinent photo into Harlowe's hand.

The woman looked it over, giving a curt nod. "You've completed the first mission," she remarked without preamble-- she wasn't the type to praise for meeting the bare minimum, even if few people met it. The little shinobi hadn't impressed her so far; it remained to be seen how he would do. But as it was... she looked over this "Chiyome" again (why was she being told their names?) and quirked her lips. "You're to return to your Poke-lot and rest for the duration of the evening. And when you're done..." She inclined her head to the Scyther. "Take your bug to the Mirage Arena. She needs to be trained in order to... survive the next mission. The Arena can be found near the Battle Room." She'd look at Gin once more, gaze unreadable. "The Arena is programmed to lock you out when you reach a certain level, so don't pull any tricks. When you're done, return here." With that, she dismissed him.

OkuyamaGin

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:00 pm
Gin would nod and then bow respectfully to her. "I understand." he remarked before recalling the Scyther to her pokeball and then heading towards the door.

The fire lizard looked excited for a second but then he realized it wasn't he who would be training. The professor had said bug which meant the Scyther. No battles for him? Looking a bit disappointed, he would sigh for a second as they left the room.

[Exit to Hidden Village of Strength]

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 4, [Male]
Stats:
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl

Scyther [F]
Chiyome, Level 2
Stats
MOVES:
- Steel Wing
- Leer

Bag:
x2 pokeballs
x1 potion
x1 Snap Camera

Injuries:
[0/5]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:00 pm
It wouldn't take long before the shinobi was back. Chiyome had done very well in battle! She had gotten stronger but also more used to battling and the moves she knew. "I'm back, Harlowe-Sensei. We finished our training at the Mirage Arena."

Takeshi glanced around the room once. Would they receive the next mission now?

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 4, [Male]
Stats:
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl

Scyther [F]
Chiyome, Level 4
Stats
: HP: 20/20/PP:20/ATK:16/DEF:10/SPD;14/SP-ATK:10/SP-DEF:12
MOVES:
- Steel Wing
- Leer
- Focus Energy
EXP: 30/125

Bag:
x2 pokeballs
x1 potion

Injuries:
[0/5]

OkuyamaGin

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 pm
Instead of his Professor, Gin would find himself confronted from an Abra. She sat perched on a desk, eyes bright and alert. Upon noticing the young trainer and his Charmander, she'd perk right up. Without a word, she launched herself right between the pair. With one arm slung around Gin's leg and the other around Takeshi's neck, she'd pull the two together in a far-too-tight embrace. In a burst of white stars, she'd fade away, pulling the into a place that would be quite familiar. It was the Mirage Arena, but not as they knew it.

[Exit to the Mirage Arena]

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:02 am
User Image It had been a long trip. He had been defeated twice, had his starter killed again, and been swept to a wintry prom, and grown strong enough to be able to survive the island.

It had been a long trip, as the boy stretches a bit.

he had learned quite a bit, and had his cockiness crushed.

He understood not only can he lose, but the results may not always be desirable. His hand would self-consciously rub on his starter pokeball. His little Phoenix was the end result. She didn't have the power moves of her first two versions, and she had deep personality flaws being bashful, but, he would train her well and grow her up into a warrior.

This was more than good enough for him as he walks into the room that had started it all. HIs professor, giving him a note and sending him on his way, because had gone exploring as he thought about the fact that ...he first met his professor at the Winter Prom.

Before that time, he had no clue what she looked like.

Now he did, and he kind of hope this time she would be around to actually give him his mission this time.

Shiloh injury 1/5

Starter Pokemon:
Larvesta [F]
Phoenix Lv 1
Nature: Bashful
Stats: HP:11/12 /PP: 16/ATK: 7/DEF: (9)6/SPD: 6 /SP-ATK: 6/SP-DEF: (9)6
MOVES: - Ember - String Shot - Magnet Rise
Held item: Eviolite
EXP: 27/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (34/50)

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:30 pm
For a moment, Shiloh would be ignored. Harlowe sat at her front table, writing quickly over a stack of papers. She'd changed out of her bloodsplattered ballgown from the Dance, instead wearing her typical professional attire. Surprisingly was even attempting to behave like a professor, instead of a warrior-- forms, and the like. Mignonne, her Igglybuff, sat on the desk next her.

After a minute or so, Harlowe would look up from her work. The playfulness of battle was completely gone, leaving the more stoic woman. "Shiloh Zama, I believe," she remarked coolly. She placed the pen down, neatly shuffling the papers away in order to focus better. "A proper meeting at last. Assuming you've returned from the Island, release the Pokemon you've acquired, and give your camera to my Igglybuff."

The little pink puffball in question gave Shiloh a wide grin-- a bit too wide a grin, really.

Silentveil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:48 pm
User ImageShiloh would shrug at her comment.

"It was perhaps best we didn't meet properly the first time. The island has changed me quite a bit."

He would declare as he follows her direction and releases all of his pokemon, including Phoenix. Since, this would be the first time that the entire team was out and everyone was assembled it was quite a interesting situation as Chai would readjust her hat on her head before looking over at Phoenix with a smirk.

The Scyther was too big to make a meal of, but Phoenix was something different as she would do a little hop skip towards her. Phoenix still just a hatchling would immediately seek to hide behind Shiloh, while Gelid and Ricasso would find their eyes meeting in glares as the Scyther and Swinub was showing signs of a bitter rivalry.

"You two behave, we are in front of our Professor, so, if you want to show off your strength do it to her, and not each other."

He would scold as one rolled his eyes and the other. Well, the blade wasn't pointing in a nice way.

Shiloh only shook his head, before he would then move with the Larvesta still attached to his leg to deposit the camera in front of the Igglybuff. The picture within was one of his own starter pokemon floating right next to a Ice Rock. He almost hated to give up the photo itself.

Shiloh injury 1/5

Starter Pokemon:
Larvesta [F]
Phoenix Lv 1
Stats: HP:11/12 /PP: 16/ATK: 7/DEF: (9)6/SPD: 6 /SP-ATK: 6/SP-DEF: (9)6
Held item: Eviolite
EXP: 27/50

Spiritomb [EGG] (35/50)

Starter Pokemon:
Larvesta [F]
Phoenix Lv 1
Stats: HP:12/12 /PP: 16/ATK: 7/DEF: 6/SPD: 6 /SP-ATK: 6/SP-DEF: 6
EXP: 0/50
Pokemon held items: N/A
Bio: In the cold, ice, and snow she would hatch on Beginner Island. Starting off her life as a shy and easily spoke thing, Shiloh would find that Phoenix will be a tad harder to trainer than her pervious existences, Valiant, but easier than her first life, Soiree. Considering how many times, she had come back from the dead, her name made perfect sense.

Pidove [F]
Chai Lv 5
Nature: Quirky
Stats:
HP:17/21/PP:19/ATK:12/DEF:11/SPD:10/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:10
MOVES:
- Gust - Uproar - Lucky Chant, Growl
EXP: 43/150

Scyther [M]
Ricasso Lv 6
Nature: Hardy
Stats: HP:19/26/PP:23/ATK:20/DEF:16/SPD:19/SP-ATK:13/SP-DEF:16
MOVES: - Quickattack - Quickguard - Bugbuzz , Focus Energy
EXP: 30/175

Gelid
Swinub [M]
Lv 3
Nature: Adamant
Stats:
HP:4/16/PP:16/ATK:8/DEF:8/SPD:8/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
MOVES: - Icicle Crash - Odor Sleuth
EXP: 0/100

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Harlowe gave no reaction to Shiloh's self-assessment, turning her focus instead to the Pokemon before her. At least he seemed capable of paying lip-service to controlling his team. "So, three new Pokemon... or rather, four." Oh, she hadn't witnessed the first of the Larvesta's deaths... but she had caught the tail end of the second, in a roundabout way. The Mirage Arena could do all sorts of things... if given the right push.

Mignonne, the Igglybuff, snatched the camera up and waddled off to the backroom. It wouldn't take but a couple minutes-- just long enough for the silence to get a bit uncomfortable-- for the pink menace to return, picture in hand. >Mission accomplished. Can I eat the bug now?<

Ignoring her eternally inappropriate companion, Harlowe took the relevant photo. "Well done," she remarked, in a voice that was quite devoid of any sort of congratulatory emotion. "You've completed your first mission. You are to..." She paused for a moment, her eyes flickering to Phoenix. "Get your starter trained up. I don't believe that creature will survive the next mission, and that would be... inconvenient for me." An odd grin played on her cold features before disappearing. "You are to take her to the Mirage Arena; it is a training area near the Battle Room. Get her to level 3. Then rest at your Pokelot and return here for further instruction." Harlowe picked up her pen, tapping it gently on the paper before her. "Questions or clarifications?"

Silentveil

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces