Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Longinus 104: Studies in Celestial Destruction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:05 pm
The the Garden of Monsters
Did Peyton come in at a bad time? Peyton felt like he came in at a bad time. But he couldn't just walk out of his class- who knew what they did to people who cut class? He tried not to sit too long on what detention was like. Out of one frying pan and into another. "Excuse me," he said as he put his attention onto who he presumed was the teacher: the scariest person in the room. ", I should be here for class. Also, my name is Sullivan Peyton." Ah, he felt like he'd let the teacher call him whatever she pleased. Getting picky and annoying the teacher for their first encounter didn't strike him as a good idea. There were two other boys in the room- but he ignored them. He wanted to get this over with so he could get onto the battling.

His Riolu, Tekken followed behind him, keeping some distance. The place had more than the sufficient amount of people for an ambush. Were he a cat his hair would be raised but instead he looked tense and a tad bit ridiculous.

Starter Pokemon: Riolu
Name & Level: Tekken, Level 2
[Temperament] Adamant
Bio: Tekken remembers living in Sinnoh, on an island off the coast. There were steel types everywhere, his elders were never cruel, and so his life was boring. Never one to live a peaceful life, Tekken craved adventure of all things. The moment he had a chance he snuck onto a boat which eventually led to a port in Vermilion where some kid caught him. Welp. Being a starter couldn’t be that bad, right? Right?
Stats: HP:14/14/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:8/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
Pokemon held items: N/A
Moves:
-Vacuum Wave
-Bullet Punch
-Endure
Exp: 55/75

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:24 pm
Harlowe's icy gaze would turn from one noisy annoyance to the next. Admittedly, this one hadn't done anything too obnoxious just yet, but he would. They always did. "If you're here for the Longinus class, you're in the correct place," she said curtly as she went behind her desk, searching her drawers for the necessary items. "Again, I am Professor Harlowe, and you--" here she'd set her knife done firmly on her desk, "-- are in time for an explanation of your first mission."

She held five items in her arms: three Pokeballs, a Potion, and a small camera. "You're to go to the Island of New Beginnings, which can be accessed by going to the Pokemon Center, going down the stairs behind the building to the docks, and one of the boats will take you." She approached Peyton and handed him his supplies as she spoke. "Your mission is twofold: you are to catch at least one more Pokemon, and you are to find and take a picture of a large stone that induces evolution. You'll be able to know it when you see it." Looking him over once more, she inclined her head sharply. "If you don't have any questions, I suggest you get going." Not that she minded chewing out students in front of their peers, but perhaps the munchkin wanted to get going.

>upupupupupu~... you're funny, little froggie.< Mignonne's stare was unwavering and unsettling. At Jekyll's question, he'd glance to the left, then glance to the right before leaning far too close to Jekyll. >I had a Druddigon for breakfast,< he stage-whispered, licking his lips.

Tsuko the Fated Wind

Grey Moonfang 1V

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Adjusting position, Jekyll would have arched a brow if he had any ">So you're a little thorny eh?<" He asked, crossing his arms as he went on to muse ">That explains so much.<"

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Croagunk [M]
Name & Level: Jekyll, Lv 5
[Temperament] Naughty
Bio:The story of how Argyle met Jekyll is a bit of an odd one. After purchasing a bulk shipment of skin rejuvenating mud from Sinnoh's Great Marsh (Guarnteed to take twenty years off your appearance!), Mistress Rosevelt had set aside some time for a fully immersive experience with the product, during which she received quite the surprise. It would seem the mud had come with stowaway in the form of an egg. Unfortunately it was about this same time the egg decided to hatch, splattering the aristocratic woman with muck and eggshell. After a shriek and shrill cry for the nearest Argyle to attend her, Verde arrived and was immediately ordered to dispose of the creature, although not before cleaning up the mess it had created. Whispering a snide remark just below his breath, both Mistress and Argyle were in for a surprise when the newly born Croagunk began to snicker devilishly. It seemed the Poison-type had heard the boy, and shared his sense of humor. Amused by this fact the young Butler then went about the task of convincing Mistress Rosevelt that the Croagunk would be quite useful in his regular duties, allowing him to make the manor to "shine as radiantly as you do Mistress Rosevelt". Little more in the way of convincing was required on the boy's part, and so he obtained his first and for the time being only Pokemon.

Since then Jekyll has proven a good match for Argyle, frequently snickering at the boy's comments be they made aloud, or simply implied. Unlike Argyle however Jekyll does nothing to hide his wicked nature, frequently mocking others quite openly and then laughing about it. Though cruel he is not crude, and more than willingly to amuse himself by catching the enemy off guard.
Stats:
HP: 21/21, PP: 22, ATK: 13, DEF: 10, SPD: 11, SP-ATK: 12, SP-DEF: 9
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Headbutt
- Meditate
- Mud-slap
Held Item:
EXP: 60/150

User Image
Pokemon: Gastly [F]
Name & Level: Sybelle, Lv 5
[Temperament] Impish
Bio:
Stats:
HP: 19/19, PP: 20, ATK: 10, DEF: 9, SPD: 14, SP-ATK: 14, SP-DEF: 10
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Ice Punch
- Spite
-
Held Item:
EXP: 66/150

User Image
Pokemon: Cubone [M]
Name & Level: Thanatos, Lv 4
[Temperament] Quiet
Bio:
Stats:
HP: 19/19, PP: 19, ATK: 10, DEF: 13, SPD: 8, SP-ATK: 9, SP-DEF: 10
MOVES:
- Ancient Power
- Screech
-
-
Held Item:
EXP: 34/125

~--------~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[0/10]

[]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image
Ethan Medori Soul

The brown haired teen jumped a bit, slightly afraid of the teacher infront of him. He bowed his head and quickly spoke," I'm sorry about that... I don't always, just when Im nervous or afraid.... Which is very right now." The fact that it was a woman didn't help matters, they were some of the scariest people to him. Her cold voice sent shivers down his spine, even more than the room did. "I'm Ethan Soul...its..um..nice to meet you Professor Harlowe." His head rose and he looked straight at the knife, and then to the others who had entered the room as well and watched the professor and the interact. He was still afraid though.

'In the Garden of Monsters'

Current Pokemon:
User Image Croak Lvl. 2

Croagunk [Croak M]
Lv 2
Nature: Impish
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Fake-Out
- Accupressure
-
EXP: 30/75

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:11 pm

The teacher was the no nonsense type? Peyton felt like he was going to enjoy this class- at least until disaster struck and he missed having nearly half a dozen lunatics running around. Hopefully he'd be dead by then. He pocketed the items as she handed them to him, listening vaguely to what she said. Catch a Pokemon, take a picture of the shiny rock, down the stairs and onto the docks. That sounded simple, he'd just do what he could to avoid a lot of confrontation and catch something somewhat useful. "Alright, that works for me. I'll be back." Peyton said as he turned heel toe and left nearly as quickly as he came, careful not to bump into the brown haired boy who looked like he was about to unravel.

If the stone caused evolution, would it work for Tekken? Riolus needed friendship or something- which he hadn't exactly done much to work on since obtaining him. If they made it back from the island, he'd see about spending some time with him. It wasn't that he wanted to objectify his partner, it was just that they'd have an easier time at the Academy if Tekken was a Lucario.

(exit to Pokemon center)

Items:
Pokeball x 3
Potion x 1
Camera x 1

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Riolu
Name & Level: Tekken, Level 2
[Temperament] Adamant
Bio: Tekken remembers living in Sinnoh, on an island off the coast. There were steel types everywhere, his elders were never cruel, and so his life was boring. Never one to live a peaceful life, Tekken craved adventure of all things. The moment he had a chance he snuck onto a boat which eventually led to a port in Vermilion where some kid caught him. Welp. Being a starter couldn’t be that bad, right? Right?
Stats: HP:14/14/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:8/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
Moves:
-Vacuum Wave
-Bullet Punch
-Endure
Exp: 55/75

[Once you capture one add below:]
Pokemon:
Name & Level:
[Temperament]
Please pick one: Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Brave, Calm, Careful, Docile, Gentle, Hardy, Hasty, Impish, Jolly, Lax, Lonely, mild, Modest, Naive, Naughty, Quiet, Quirky, Rash, Relaxed, Sassy, Serious, Timid
Stats:
Bio: Ex:How you got this pokemon/how you two first met.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:19 pm
Harlowe stared down at the boy-- Ethan, apparently-- resisting her natural urge when confronted with meek little creatures like this. She at least kept herself from sighing. "As I said, I am your instructor... not your therapist." She brushed her hair out of her eyes. "You're expected to work these issues out on the battlefield. And if you don't..." Harlowe gave a careless shrug as she turned from Ethan to fetch the items he needed for the first mission. "Regardless, if you were listening instead of just trembling in fear, you've heard my instructions already... but assumptions serve no one well." She placed the items in front of him-- three Pokeballs, a Potion, and a small camera. "You're to go the Island of New Beginnings, which can be accessed by going to the Pokemon Center, taking the stairs behind the building to the docks, and waiting for a boat to take you to the Island. Your mission is two-fold: catch at least one more Pokemon, and take a picture of a large, immovable stone that promotes evolution." Once again, she'd lean back against her desk, picking up her knife. "Get going." she remarked curtly, motioning out with her weapon.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
Ethan Medori Soul

The brown haired Pokemon trainer scratched the side of his face apologetically and bowed saying," Sorry about that, I'll do my best to keep my thoughts to myself Ma'm." He then raised his back and he watched her calmly, before nodding and then opened the bag attached to his side. And put two of the Pokeballs, the potion and the camera all inside of it. Before looking back up at her," I can only do my best, " He gave a kind smile to the Professor before bowing yet again, and taking off for the Island of Beginnings as per her instructions on how to get there.
-Exit Since I forgot to put it-
Sorry I took so long, I thought I had replied to it.

Current Pokemon:
User Image Croak Lvl. 2

Croagunk [Croak M]
Lv 2
Nature: Impish
Stats:
HP:14/14/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:7/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Fake-Out
- Accupressure
-
EXP: 30/75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:24 pm
>... upupupupupu... UPUPUPUPUPUPU... UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU--<

"Mignonne. Ta gueule. " Harlow sighed deeply, rubbing her temples. Even with another student in the room, she couldn't hide her annoyance and boredom. Where were they all coming from? Had someone in the HR Department decided they needed a more diverse student body? Did they even have an HR Department, or was that just what that ridiculous nurse called the old man's Audino? Swords and Tao, why was she even entertaining this prospect? She needed a nap. Or something small, squishy, and stupid that she could take her frustrations out on.

Her gaze briefly rested on Argyle and his chatty frog. As tempting as they were (indeed, Mignonne looked ready to go, bouncing on his heels)... she was their instructor, and theoretically was invested in their future, health, well-being, and all that nonsense. At least, if she wanted continued access to all the advantages Akumu provided. "Now. Your mission." Here, she'd point at Argyle with her knife. "You're being sent to Ostglass, a city not too far from here, in order to acquire a certain item that'll mark you as a full student of Longinus and the Academy." There was an intentional vagueness in her voice-- she could outright tell the little moppet what he was getting, but where was the fun in that? "It's reachable by one of our subway trains-- you shouldn't have any trouble finding the station, it's fairly close to the main classroom building."

Leaning back, she'd reach behind her to pick up several items for his mission. "When in Ostglass, you'll be looking for a store called Idle Hands. It's marked on the map." There was an implicit I marked it because I wasn't interested in listening to your lazy whining about how there are "too many buildings" and you "couldn't find it" in her dry tone. Argyle may have impressed her... somewhat... with his accomplishments on the island, but she couldn't have the little brat getting a big head. "Go there, ask for Marco, and tell him Iris sent you." For her own reasons, she smirked, but the amused look disappeared as quickly as it came. "You'll get your instructions from there."

She finally approached Argyle, and handed over the two items she'd been holding-- the map she'd been talking about (the store "Idle Hands" circled) and a ticket (bright yellow, and labelled "Two-Way Ticket: Akumu Academy<->Ostglass"). "I'd suggest not treating this like a day-trip into the city. Ostglass is an... interesting place." One she had fond memories of, but still. "When you're done, you're to return here and show me what you've acquired."

>guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys< The Igglybuff bounced back towards the trainer and his Croagunk, having pulled something out of nowhere-- a Potion. >Heeeeeeeeeeeere. I didn't poison it, I promise.< An oddly-specific comment, but the Potion seemed to still be sealed.

Harlowe gave a firm nod-- she wasn't going to offer any more Pokeballs, but a Potion was acceptable, she supposed. "Any questions? If not, you should get going."

[Argyle acquired:
x1 Two-Way Ticket
x1 Map of Ostglass
x1 Potion]

Grey Moonfang IV

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Listening in perfect silence, Argyle would take in every word of what the women said. The edge of his mouth pulled into a smirk at the mention of where precisely he was to go, but he wouldn't utter a sound for the time being. Instead he would take the the subway ticket, secreting it into a pocket hidden within his coat. The map, properly folded, would slide up his sleeve. The potion, though first receiving a curious glance, would be placed in the cuff and collar bag tied to his belt following a moments pause. He couldn't understand the words of the Igglybuff, and so had no reason to doubt the small pink creature; though it didn't take a brilliant detective to determine there was something off about the Pokemon.

Placing his right hand on his heart, sweeping the left as he lowered himself, Argyle would bow deeply "Then I am off to do the devil's work" The boy would intone, oddly managing to make the comment sound polite rather than snarky. You know what they say about idle hands.

Pulling back from the bow, the boy would turn sharply on his heel and depart. He'd been given his assignment and would endeavor not to waste a moment longer of the Professor's time.

Jekyll on the other hand would feel the need to pitch a few parting words over the boy's shoulder ">Can't poison the poisonous! Unless you threw in like.....anti-toxin or something, but that's just mean. Like itching powder in someone's undies......aaaaah....good times....goooood tiiiiiiimes....<" The Croagunk remarked, giving a nostalgic sigh as he uttered that last bit.

[Exiting to Akumu Subway station]

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Croagunk [M]
Name & Level: Jekyll, Lv 5
[Temperament] Naughty
Bio:The story of how Argyle met Jekyll is a bit of an odd one. After purchasing a bulk shipment of skin rejuvenating mud from Sinnoh's Great Marsh (Guarnteed to take twenty years off your appearance!), Mistress Rosevelt had set aside some time for a fully immersive experience with the product, during which she received quite the surprise. It would seem the mud had come with stowaway in the form of an egg. Unfortunately it was about this same time the egg decided to hatch, splattering the aristocratic woman with muck and eggshell. After a shriek and shrill cry for the nearest Argyle to attend her, Verde arrived and was immediately ordered to dispose of the creature, although not before cleaning up the mess it had created. Whispering a snide remark just below his breath, both Mistress and Argyle were in for a surprise when the newly born Croagunk began to snicker devilishly. It seemed the Poison-type had heard the boy, and shared his sense of humor. Amused by this fact the young Butler then went about the task of convincing Mistress Rosevelt that the Croagunk would be quite useful in his regular duties, allowing him to make the manor to "shine as radiantly as you do Mistress Rosevelt". Little more in the way of convincing was required on the boy's part, and so he obtained his first and for the time being only Pokemon.

Since then Jekyll has proven a good match for Argyle, frequently snickering at the boy's comments be they made aloud, or simply implied. Unlike Argyle however Jekyll does nothing to hide his wicked nature, frequently mocking others quite openly and then laughing about it. Though cruel he is not crude, and more than willingly to amuse himself by catching the enemy off guard.
Stats:
HP: 21/21, PP: 22, ATK: 13, DEF: 10, SPD: 11, SP-ATK: 12, SP-DEF: 9
MOVES:
- Astonish
- Headbutt
- Meditate
- Mud-slap
Held Item:
EXP: 60/150

~--------~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[0/10]

[]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:04 pm
Gin walked in, fairly confident for one his size and age. Well he had crept in silently more like it, a shinobi was always light and quick on his feet, who knew what could pop out from...well anywhere. The boy scanned the room and then took in all the sights. The room was... odd for a classroom. The giant fish tank was interesting. He walked further in and then spotted someone? "Gin Okuyama, wandering shinobi at your service." the boy remarked rather cheerfully, though there was a more sinister look behind his gaze. "This is my partner Takeshi. We look forward to working here and discovering what our first mission shall be."

The Charmander had been pleased they were finally moving but soured a little now that they were at a...classroom? There would be no battles here, though something smelled odd from above...and why was there a blood smell coming from the tank and possibly the backroom? The pokemon grinned happily then. Was there more food here? Blood? Flesh to devour? Bones?

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 2, [Male]
Nature: Brave
Stats:
HP: 14/14/PP:15/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl
EXP: 27/75

OkuyamaGin

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 pm
>hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<

An Igglybuff popped up right in front of Takeshi, seemingly from out of nowhere. With wide, unblinking eyes, he stared right at the Charmander. The little lizard would notice that the smell of blood had increased almost exponentially. He grinned unsettlingly wide, leaning in closer and closer...

"Mignonne. You haven't finished your lunch." The figure Gin had seen, the body of Harlowe leaning against a door, pulled up and towards the new trainer. She held a knife in her hand, which she cleaned with an unerring patience. The Igglybuff turned around and waddled away, muttered something about how he didn't >like seafood<. The graceful woman settled her gaze on the youth. Shinobi? Good lord. Some children and their misplaced notions of grandeur. "I am Iris Harlowe, the professor for the Longinus Class... which hopefully, you are a member of. If not, leave." She motioned with the blade.

"If you are a member of my class..." Harlowe spoke as she fetched several items: three Pokeballs, a Potion, and a small Snap Shot camera. "You're to go to the Island of New Beginnings, which can be accessed by going to the Pokemon Center, going down the stairs behind the building to the docks. Wait there for a boat to come and get you." She gave him a cool glare-- apparently, some students had been ignoring her, and she assumed most of the new ones would as well. "Your mission is twofold: you are to catch at least one more Pokemon, and you are to find and take a picture of a large stone that induces evolution. You'll know what it is when you see it." Harlowe brushed a lock of her hair out of her eyes. "Unless you have any questions, get going."

OkuyamaGin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:16 pm
After spotting Harlowe-sensei and the way she spoke and brandished the knife (like it was a familiar weapon), the boy almost felt his heart jump like he actually had a crush on her. This was his kind of teacher. When she gave him a cool glare, his smirk widened. Oh yes. A woman after his own heart. She'd fit well in the shinobi world. Cool, that calculated and was that a bloodthirsty, murderous intent hiding between that gaze? Ah, it was perfect. He actually was fairly speechless as he gathered up the supplies and then placed them in his pack. Regaining his voice, he gave a respectful nod. "I understand Harlowe-sensei." Turning to face Takeshi, he motioned towards him. "Time to go."

When the creepy Igglybuff approached the Charmander and the smell of blood became extremely strong, the pokemon grinned and became very excited. Blood? Flesh? What kinds of things had this pokemon experienced? Missing the interaction between his partner and the teacher, he looked disappointed they had to leave so soon and that the Igglybuff was going away. ">We'll have to discuss blood and flesh and the like when I come back<" the fire lizard called out to the pink pokemon moving away. ">I'll try and bring some back!<" That being said, he hurried after Gin who had been waiting by the door and the two left.

[exit to Pokémon Center]

User Image
Takeshi [Charmander]
Lv 2, [Male]
Nature: Brave
Stats:
HP: 14/14/PP:15/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Bite
- Growl
EXP: 27/75

OkuyamaGin

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:58 am
"Professor Harlowe, I failed my mission." Peyton said as he stepped in, knowing that she preferred being curt over being formal. He spent about a good five seconds trying to get through the door on crutches, not yet being used to having a broken leg yet. One caught on the door, he had to hold the door with his healthy leg to keep it from closing on him, it was in fact a big mess. The boy tried to sound matter of fact, but there was a tinge of disappointment in his voice. Underestimating a foe was dangerous but overestimating your capabilities was just as reckless.

So was kicking a Miltank in the face in front of a Tauros herd, but that was besides the point. He felt pain shoot up his leg as he leaned on his broken leg for a moment. "Stupid ******** boy cows- uh." Peyton decided that was the best time to shut up.

Aang and Sentai watched their trainer, the latter humorously and the former curiously.

Items:
Camera x 1

Aang Riolu [M]
Level 1
Nature: Gentle
HP:12/PP:16/ATK:6/DEF:5/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:6/
Moves: Agility, Quick-Attack, Iron Defense
EXP: 0/50

User Image
Pokemon: Corsola, Male
Name & Level: Sentai the Blue Avenger, Level 3
[Temperament] Quirky
Bio: A rather odd Corsola from the Island of Beginnings. Originally an Area Guardian, the Blue Avenger watched over the innocent civilians of the swamp from evil doers! Though, fate played a twisted hand to the poor hero- caught by a student of the Organization, serving as Peyton's very first caught wild Pokemon.
Stats: 6/17/ PP:19/ ATK:9/ DEF:11/ SPD: 8/SP-ATK: 9/SP-DEF:11
Moves:
-Icicle Spear
-Harden
-Tackle
Exp: 0/100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:53 pm
"I see." There was a cool blankness to Harlowe's tone that might have been more threatening that anger. The young professor sat at her sat, currently engrossed in a book. Her Igglybuff, Mignonne, sat by her side and stared with an unnerving focus at Peyton. Another failure. She fought the urge to curl her lip in disgust; the ditzy scam artist and the OCD bookworm didn't have these problems, so why did she? At least this one wasn't belligerent, and got to the point. Giving a sigh, she looked up at the boy. "It seems you've completed at least one part of your mission," she remarked, inclining her head towards the Corsola, "so I suppose you aren't a complete loss." She tapped her fingers against the desk, watching him and thinking

>Iris. Iris. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiris.< The Igglybuff was squeaking incessantly, glancing between the woman and the boy. >Cut the leg off. Do it. You know you want to. Doooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--<

Her hand would cover the Igglybuff's mouth, muffling his chatter. In one swift movment, she'd scoop Mignonne up with her free hand and tossed him into the aquarium. He landed with a light splash, now distracted by the elegant Gorebyss. Free of that distraction, she made her decision. "You'll be given one more chance. You're to go back to the island-- you're allowed to rest at your Poke-lot for a bit, but don't take too long-- and complete the second half of the mission. Unless you've lost the camera..." she trailed off, her gaze gaining a steely edge. Attempting not to think of how hard she'd punish him if the camera was missing or damaged, she reached into her desk. "Do you have a healing item?"

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:08 pm

All things considered, Peyton figured that if he couldn't avoid wasting time with his exploits, then he would show candor and not draw things out with his words. He didn't have the training of a shinobi or politician to hide his thoughts from his face- well at least not yet. The best he could use for now was staying mildly observational. That being said, he added a short distance between him and the Igglybuff, seeing his Pokemon's expressions at it. A baby Pokemon it was, but a dangerous one it was as well. Aang looked mortified and almost quivered behind his trainer while Sentai had the expression that only a naive vigilante could. Thankfully Harlowe removed the normal type from the equation.

"The camera is still in tact and I used the Potion." Peyton answered, being glad that her preference of cutting through the details meant that he hopefully didn't need to explain about how he had been wrecked by the same Surskit twice on his first attempt at the mission. Explaining how he broke his leg wasn't something he would be shy about. A herd of rampaging Tauros was not something to be trifled with. But a single Surskit?

Thinking about that made him glance down at his Riolu. It was probably a very common question that trainers requested more of that potion, the one that let Tekken be reborn. However they didn't readminister it to his Riolu at the Pokemon Center and didn't administer it at all to his Corsola. If they did give it out, it was probably to students who were worth something so precious. Risking his Riolu's life after letting it die the first time would be a waste entirely. If he wasn't ready as the stronger Tekken, then Aang was certainly not ready for the trials on the Island of Beginnings. If he wanted to be worth their time, he needed to improve and Peyton needed to at least show the desire to learn from his mistake of running in blindly like that. "I can skip my lot." He said, shortly after answering her. It only took him a moment to decide what he was going to say. "Would it be possible to return to a training room to get my Riolu to level 2 again?"

Items:
Camera x 1

Aang Riolu [M]
Level 1
Nature: Gentle
HP:12/12/PP:16/ATK:6/DEF:5/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:6/
Moves: Agility, Quick-Attack, Iron Defense
EXP: 0/50

User Image
Pokemon: Corsola, Male
Name & Level: Sentai the Blue Avenger, Level 3
[Temperament] Quirky
Bio: A rather odd Corsola from the Island of Beginnings. Originally an Area Guardian, the Blue Avenger watched over the innocent civilians of the swamp from evil doers! Though, fate played a twisted hand to the poor hero- caught by a student of the Organization, serving as Peyton's very first caught wild Pokemon.
Stats: 17/17/ PP:19/ ATK:9/ DEF:11/ SPD: 8/SP-ATK: 9/SP-DEF:11
Moves:
-Icicle Spear
-Harden
-Tackle
Exp: 0/100

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash