Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Niara Elaise Aeroth [APPROVED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image○  G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Lady Niara
      Name: Niara Elaise Aeroth
      Sexual Orientation: Believes she's straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4"5'
      Weight: 65
      Theme Song: 

○  P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Personality: Shy in some social situations (a lot of people) but very open when meeting only a few people. Happy and cheery in general, but likes to have fun, even when taking care of serious matters
      Strengths: Not easily discouraged and always happy to learn something new
      Weaknesses: Can be stubborn at times and sometimes looks for trouble when bored (which can be often)
      Biography: Niara is the daughter to a family who owns and operates several medical equipment factories around the globe. While they make plenty of money from the sales and maintenance services, her family only ever uses big purchases for things that help their company grow, donating most of the remainder to charities and keeping only enough to live comfortably in a simple home on the English countryside.

Niara, being their only daughter, has often joined her father in business meetings for the company to learn what is involved with the company and how to run it. At the same time, she would sometimes join her mother on archeological digs to see more of the world. By the time she reached age 10, she had grown a massive desire to raise her own pokemon. Seeing this, they decided to give her the chance to learn to raise and train Pokemon of her own, believing it would allow her to socialize more and gain new skills in life.
      Hometown: London, England (outskirts)
          ↦ Traveling
          ↦ Making friends

Dislikes: 
          ↦ Having to stay still
          ↦ Being lied to
          ↦ Being bored

○  S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N (This information will be filled out later) 

House: 
      Dorm Room: 
      Elective Classes: Coordination & Performance // Science & Tech
      Clubs: 
      Goals: To become a good trainer while preparing to run a company

P O K E M O N 
      ► P A R T Y 
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Mitus
        Friendship Points: 
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Synchronise
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Growl
            ► Confusion
            ► 
            ► 

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section) 
      ► P O K E B A L L S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M E D I C I N E : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► B E R R I E S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► K E Y - I T E M S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:58 am
Lady Niara

Everything looks good ^^ the only problem I saw was that you gave Ralts his hidden ability Telepathy.

At the moment no starter pokemon can have their hidden ability. This means that you must choose between Synchronize or Trace for Ralt's ability.

Once that is done then your profile can be approved ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:02 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara enjoyed coddling the little Noibat who wouldn't stop excitedly wigging in her arms. She looked up at the mother who seemed to give her a critical look. Of course, Niara was a bit scared of it! But she really enjoyed having this adorable little guy in her arms and the mother seemed alright with it at least... She tried to give her best smile to the mother but only seemed nervous. It simply huffed, looked to her child and spoke to it for a moment before sitting and watching Nia.

Feeling a touch uncomfortable. But she still looked around to see Iris talking with someone. The girl seemed alright to Niara. She looked at the Noibat who looked up at her so cutely from her arms. I think we will call you Buster. It sounds cute and energetic for someone cute and energetic like you." The Noibat just cooed happily in her arms before looking around, noticing Iris's bright green hair and immediately flew at it, landing on Iris's head and immediately having trouble stabilizing which meant he was floundering about trying to get good foothold to stand on her head. Nia immediately ran over and grabbed him to get him to stop. "I am so sorry! I don't know what go into him!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[align=left][color=blue][size=24]【⋈η[/size][/color][size=13]iara[/size] [color=blue][size=24]α[/size][/color][size=13]eroth[/size][color=lavender][size=24]⋈】[/size][/color][/align]
[align=left][b][size=18][color=lavender]¥[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]ou are so young[/size][/color]
[size=18][b][color=lavender]¥[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12]ou are so free[/size][/color][/align]

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/BGshHGA.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/SasuNaruforeva_247/Gaia/flygon20emble_zps1bhuib7r.jpg[/imgright][align=center][color=lavender]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align]
Niara enjoyed coddling the little Noibat who wouldn't stop excitedly wigging in her arms. She looked up at the mother who seemed to give her a critical look. Of course, Niara was a bit scared of it! But she really enjoyed having this adorable little guy in her arms and the mother seemed alright with it at least... She tried to give her best smile to the mother but only seemed nervous. It simply huffed, looked to her child and spoke to it for a moment before sitting and watching Nia.

Feeling a touch uncomfortable. But she still looked around to see Iris talking with someone. The girl seemed alright to Niara. She looked at the Noibat who looked up at her so cutely from her arms. [color=blue][b]I think we will call you Buster. It sounds cute and energetic for someone cute and energetic like you."[/b][/color] The Noibat just cooed happily in her arms before looking around, noticing Iris's bright green hair and immediately flew at it, landing on Iris's head and immediately having trouble stabilizing which meant he was floundering about trying to get good foothold to stand on her head. Nia immediately ran over and grabbed him to get him to stop. [color=blue][b]"I am so sorry! I don't know what go into him!"[/b][/color]
[align=center][color=lavender]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align]
[align=left][color=blue][b]Team:[/b][img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/ralts.gif[/img][img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/noibat.gif[/img]
[b]Inventory:[/b] [/align] [/color]
[align=right]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Attire:[/b]
[b]OOC:[/b]
[/align]

[align=right][b][size=18][color=lavender]¤[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]ne day you'll know[/size][/color]
[b][size=18][color=lavender]Ψ[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]ho you want to be[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=blue][size=24]【⋈ς[/size][/color][size=13]hild[/size] [color=blue][size=24]ђ[/size][/color][size=13]eiress[/size][color=lavender][size=24]⋈】[/size][/color][/align]

[spoiler][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:06 pm
Lady Niara
Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara

Everything looks good ^^ the only problem I saw was that you gave Ralts his hidden ability Telepathy.

At the moment no starter pokemon can have their hidden ability. This means that you must choose between Synchronize or Trace for Ralt's ability.

Once that is done then your profile can be approved ^^
Changed it >^.^<

You have been approved ^^ thank your patience. I will be posting your character in the student roster as well as assign a house and room to her 3nodding

since you decided to bring your own pokemon then you will have one heart filled for your friendship box.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100