Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poké-lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:57 pm
Lyra stepped into the room, and made her way to a long desk, where a young woman sat. "Hello, I'm here for my housing assignment." She leaned on the desk with a big grin. "Do we get to live in a big house altogether? Do I share a room with someone else? Are they suites where we have numerous roommates? Is there room service? My Stunky might bother my roommate if they have a sensitive sense of smell, but they could learn!" She asked, her voice getting more, and more excited with each question she raised. Lyra stopped, and paused to breathe. It had only been a day since she left her home in the middle of the night, and already the adventure was beginning.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 pm
My, this boy seemed bright and pleasant! The kiosk girl couldn't help smiling at him; the cheer was just too infectious. She'd pick up a pen and a piece of paper, and hand it over to Padraig. "If you'd just fill this out, please? Then I can get you on your way to your new Pokelot!"

---
Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:
Area# 3 - Upraising Crater - a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here-- food would have to be grown or left in order for the Pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the Pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

The earl of Gray

---

In that next moment, she'd be distracted by another student's approach. She kept smiling, amused by her enthusiasm. It was good to see more and more students coming through here! And all those questions... hmmm, how to go about this. "You'll be given a Pokelot of your own, complete with a bit of land and a small domicile. The only roommates you'll be responsible for are your Pokemon. There's no room service; Akumu Academy prides itself on self-reliance, so you'll be responsible for looking after you own lot. Some Pokelots require more care than others." She motioned to the posters and pamphlets beside her. "If you'd like to get a better idea of what lots are available, take a look! And you can ask me if you need clarifications."

Lady_Conspiracy

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Lyra grabbed a pamphlet of a remote island in shock. "I was going to be okay with a shared room, but I get to own an island?" She laughed a short, shrill giggle. If her parents found out where she had gone, it would be too late now. She shifted through the other pamphlets with vigour. A place in the woods, Trix would like that. A barren crater, maybe not for her. It was the sound of crashing waves, and the feeling of sand between her toes that she longed for. "I'll take the Island! How do I go about claiming this land for myself. Do I need a flag, and a pirate ship?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 pm
((Two things: Apparently, you deleted a post when you were in the Battle Room. Please don't do that again; deleting posts, particularly during fights, can constitute as cheating. If you find yourself in a situation where you post but forget to roll, just quote the post and roll instead of deleting.

Next, when leaving an area as your character did, you need to actually post that they're leaving. You didn't do so for your most recent Battle Room activities. You just left without any exit post, which should be finished up with a statement like [Exit to Registration] or [Exit to Poke-lots]. This helps the mods keep up with what characters are where. Remember to do so in the future.))

The kiosk girl grinned at Lyra's willingness; plenty of students could learn from her flexibility. Fortunately, Akumu had acquired plenty of land from some of their more... interesting pursuits. "Nothing so adventurous fortunately... or unfortunately, depending on your point of view." she reamrked, placing a piece of paper and a pen in front of Lyra. "Please, just fill out this information, and I can help you finish setting up your lot!

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All Pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

Lady_Conspiracy

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Periwinkle Promise

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:23 am
User Imagewalking into the room Kara listened to the woman give her introduction, she was so spritely and fresh it was lovely! When it came to Kara's turn to speaker she returned the smile, "hello! Um can I please get the forest grove? It reminds me of home looking at the pictures." Crouching down Kara picked up the little chikorita, "does this look good to you? I'm sure there won't be any sparrows about!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP████████████████ 16/16

Chikorita [F] Chi-Chi
Lv 2

Nature: Bashful
Stats:
HP:16/16/PP:17/ATK:8/DEF:9/SPD:8/SP-ATK:8/SP-DEF:9
MOVES:
- Vine Whip
- Aromatherapy
-
-
EXP: 57/100

I understand! biggrin very similar to the game in respect. I got a good idea of it all now though, I've been browsing Paso fights etc XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 pm
The kiosk girl turned her attention to Kara and flashed a pleasant smile. "There isn't actually that much wildlife on the Pokelots! Excluding you and your own Pokemon, of course." Her statement was followed by a cheerful chirp, and one of her Fletchling flock fluttered down to rest upon her shoulder. "But yes! I can definitely get you a Forest Grove..." With a slight hum, she placed a piece of paper and a pen in front of Kara. "Just fill that out, and I can help get you ready to go to your Pokelot."

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

* Area# 1 - Forest Grove - the first zone available. Quite popular, and often recommended for new trainers. Self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the Pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle

Periwinkle Promise

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Periwinkle Promise

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:48 am
User ImageGrinning to the woman Kara nodded. "no that's fine, we don't want anything to crazy. Besides we love the forest~" the happy little note was heard in her tone as watching the little fetching land on the woman shoulder chi-chi seemed to have perked up slightly '' chi-chi did pout slightly she didn't like anything scary at all and the idea of there being some big scary something or other waiting for her in the grotto bade her pulse race slightly.

Grabbing for the pen Kara filled out the areas as stated and slid the paper back to the woman. "there we go! I'm so excited to have a look about!"

Pokélot Name: Surreptitious Grotto
Pokélot Owner: Kara Sinclair

* Area# 1 - Forest Grove - the first zone available. Quite popular, and often recommended for new trainers. Self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the Pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HP████████████████ 16/16

Chikorita [F] Chi-Chi
Lv 2

Stats:
MOVES:
- Vine Whip
- Aromatherapy
-
-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm
Still shining brighter than the sun, Padraig would take a pen and begin filling out in a flowing, ornate script worthy of a performer! The only downside to which was that there were people without hands that wrote faster. Yes, for what felt like an eternity the boy would carefully sculpt each letter. It looked beautiful, but this probably wore on more than a few peoples patience. Hopefully he never wrote a book, or if he did employed a ghost writer. Eh, he was more of a man for verbal styling anyway!

Once he was done the young trainer would carefully hand back the form/deed to the woman behind the counter.

Pokélot Name: Center Stage
Pokélot Owner: Padraig Rode

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Spheal [F]
Name & Level: Bonnie, Lv 3
[Temperament] Bold
Bio:
Stats:
HP:18/18/PP:19/ATK:7/DEF:8/SPD:7/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Water Gun
- Growl
- Signal Beam
- Defense Curl
EXP:0/100
Pokemon held items: N/A

The earl of Gray

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:03 pm
The Fletchling would trill and shake her head at Chi-Chi; she wasn't the most talkative of of Pokemon. Meanwhile, the kiosk girl looked over both Kara and Padraig's deeds, finding them to be in order. She'd smile, and hand each of them a capsule. "You're free to go to your Poke-lot-- just through those doors over there, you should be able to find it. When you get there, press the button on that capsule, throw it, and poof! You'll have a house to stay in. Nothing fancy, but it'll protect you from the elements. Just make sure you're not too close when you throw it." She winked at the pair. "Then you're free to go to your classes. Enjoy!

Periwinkle Promise

The earl of Gray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:50 pm
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Padraig said, giving a bow with each of the three thank yous. apparently he only knew the way way to thank people. Or maybe he was just over dramatic. Giving the woman a wave, the boy would proceed to backflip his way out of the room, Bonnie rolling after him and there to cushion his fall when he inevitably tripped on his hair again.

[Exiting to Center Stage!]

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Spheal [F]
Name & Level: Bonnie, Lv 3
[Temperament] Bold
Bio:
Stats:
HP:18/18/PP:19/ATK:7/DEF:8/SPD:7/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Water Gun
- Growl
- Signal Beam
- Defense Curl
EXP:0/100
Pokemon held items: N/A

The earl of Gray

Periwinkle Promise

Spiritual Cottontail

13,540 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:00 am
User Imagewith a small smile chi-chi did have to admit she felt a bit more at ease knowing nothing spooky or scary would come after her in the pokelot. "thank you so much!" grabbing the ball Kara listened intently to the woman instructions on opening the capsule.

As Kara watched the male next to her rather flamboyantly exit the room Kara figured it would be best to leave the only way she knew how. Walking. With ball in hand Kara went to turn away walking to the exit. "thank you again, take care!" the girl looked over her shoulder to speak to the girl as chi-chi gave a smile to the fletchlin.

{Exiting to Surreptitious grotto}

Chikorita [F] Chi-Chi
Lv 2

Stats:
MOVES:
- Vine Whip
- Aromatherapy
-
-

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:33 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Nikki and Ari made it to the poke-lot acquisition building after getting lost a few times, Nikki didn't have the best sense of direction. Upon entering, Nikki walked up to the kiosk and smiled. "Hello, I'd like the Forest Grove poke-lot please." Nikki said, requesting the lot she knew she'd feel most comfortable with.

Squirtle [F]
      Lv 2
      Nature
      : Serious
      Stats:
      HP: 14/14
      PP: 17
      ATK: 7
      DEF: 8
      SPD: 7
      SP-ATK: 7
      SP-DEF: 8
      MOVES:
      - Aqua Jet
      - Aqua Ring
      -
      -
      EXP: 40/75

((----))

Lil Miss Eliea

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:01 pm
The kiosk girl had been gently patting her preening Fletchling, who chriped loudly at Nikki's approach She straightened up, givning a wide smile. "Hello! And sure thing, miss, just one moment." She glanced down, searching through her partially opened door. Ah, but she was a bit disorganized. it'd been a while since she'd needed help get a student ready. Well, that was no excuse. With a pleasant hum, she presented the girl with a piece of paper and a pen. "Just fill out the deed, and I can help get you ready to go to your Pokelot."

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Lil Miss Eliea

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:07 pm
      The girl at the kiosk handed Nikki a piece of paper and a pen, obviously the deed. Nikki took them silently and easily filled out the information.
      Pokélot Name: The Lily Garden
      Pokélot Owner: Nikita Richards
      With the deed filled out, Nikki handed them back to the girl with a smile.

Squirtle [F]
      Lv 2
      Nature
      : Serious
      Stats:
      HP: 14/14
      PP: 17
      ATK: 7
      DEF: 8
      SPD: 7
      SP-ATK: 7
      SP-DEF: 8
      MOVES:
      - Aqua Jet
      - Aqua Ring
      -
      -
      EXP: 40/75

((----))

Lil Miss Eliea

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 pm
With a quick eye, the kiosk girl looked over the deed. You'd be surprised how many people had issues filling out a simple form... but not this one! She cracked a grin, handing Nikki a capsule. "All right! If you go through the doors back there--" she'd point in the offending direction "-- you'll be able to find your Poke-lot! When you get there, just press the button on that capsule and throw it! In a flash, you'll have a house! Nothing big, obviously, but it's serviceable. Just, uh... don't get too close." She nodded firmly. "Once you're done checking out your Poke-lot and setting things up, you're free to go to your classes. Have a good day!"

Lil Miss Eliea

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces