Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poké-lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:47 pm
Zander entered into the Poké-lots Acquisition Center. "Hello there, mam." Zander addressed the young lady standing behind the Kiosk. Zander studied the areas. If Zander was understanding this new homing situation correctly, he wanted to choose Area #2 - Crescent beach. He liked being near the shore, and the island sounded like a nice place. He glanced at the upraising crater which seemed like a great place for pokemon to be come strong but it was too unsanitary for him. "Okay, I've decided. I'd like to request to stay in the Crescent Beach area!" Zander smiled at the lady.

(I want to make sure I'm understanding this, we toss a capsule and a home comes out of it?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:55 pm
((Correct.

That being said... when leaving an area, like you just had your character do, you need to actually post that they're leaving. You didn't do so for your most recent Battle Room activities. You just left without any exit post, which should be finished up with a statement like [Exit to Registration] or [Exit to Poke-lots]. By all rights, I could tell you to go back to the Battle Room and post an actual exit post... but it's a first time offense, so just remember to do so in the future.))

"Gotcha!" The girl was honestly happy that this one wasn't quite as chatty as her last two new students. Not that she minded, but this was supposed to be a peaceful place. She'd already have the items she needed, and she place them in front of Zander-- a piece of paper and a pen. "Please fill out this form, and I can get you ready for your Poke-lot., she said as she smiled.

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All Pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

vincent_pimp_kid-

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Zander smiled politely at the lady. "Thank you." He said as he took the pen and paper and filled it out. He needed a name for his new lot and pondered on it. After a few minutes, Zander was finished filling out the paper and handed it back to the young lady. "Ah. I think I'm settled with this!" He grinned over at the lady. He was excited at the thought of exploring his new lot.

---

Pokélot Name: Hajimari Shore
Pokélot Owner: Zander Myst Lance

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemonand trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found, -5 hp each battle for all Pokemon)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:28 pm
She scanned the paper, and gave a quick nod. "Looks good!" she announced pleasantly, and handed the young trainer a small, pill-shaped capsule. "You're free to go to your Poke-lot-- just through those doors, you should be able to find it. And when you get there..." she inclined her head to the capsule "You press the button on that capsule, throw it, and poof! You'll have a house to stay in. Nothing fancy, but it'll protect from the elements. Just make sure you're not too close when you throw it." She gave a playful nod. "Enjoy!"

vincent_pimp_kid-

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 pm
Zander listened to the lady's instructions and nodded. "Thank you very much! I will make sure to be a safe distance away!" He laughed. Zander looked at the capsule that contained his new home for him and his Pokemon. His blood was rushing, what would it look like inside? Zander was extremely full of excitement and waved goodbye to the lady and dashed off to set up his new Poke-lot.

[Exit to Poke-Lot]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
-]Freed of the burden of having to deal with the dead Psyduck, Cerbera made her way through the registration office and over to the Pokelot office. She approached the desk a bit more sheepishly than one would have expected and said, "Um...Hello...The checklist thing says that I'm supposed to come here for some sort of housing assignment?" She wasn't quite clear as to what these pokelots were.[-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilac
Sunkern [F] Lv 2
Nature:
Modest
Stats:
HP:13/13 | PP:16 | ATK:5 | DEF:6 | SPD:6 | SP-ATK:6 | SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
- Absorb
- Grass Whistle
-
-
EXP: 49/75

Grey Moonfang IV

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:42 pm
The girl stared at Cerbera, slightly surprised. Hadn't the trainer noticed at the posters on the wall that explained the three different Poke-lots? Maybe she really did need to make them bigger... they needed to be accessible to all members of the Academy! For now, she gave the girl a gentle smile. "You're correct, miss. You're supposed to come here and choose a lot from the three options available. I'll get you signed up, furnished, and then direct you towards your lot." She pointed to the posters, which outlined the three available types of Poke-lots. "They're all relatively popular-- personally, I like the comforts of the Forest Grove the best, but I understand the power of the Uprising Crater and the atmosphere of the Crescent Beach, she remarked, lightly stroking the Fletchling that stood on her counter. She was a naturally talkative person, and hoped to help.

Ryssa Blackbloodt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image
-]"Oh, sorry I didn't notice...I'm a little out of it, I guess..I killed a sweet little Psyduck in my battle test..." Berrie said, then turned around to look at the posters as she was directed by the nice lady behind the counter. Her jaw dropped a bit. "Is...Is that for real, ma'am?" she asked, a little shocked, "When the pamphlet said housing was included I was expecting a shared room or maybe a small apartment. I could have a whole island of my own? Oh gosh!" She turned back around the face the woman again and leaned over the desk a bit, both hands on the surface for support. "Can I really get a whole island of my own?"[-

Lilac
Sunkern [F] Lv 2
Nature:
Modest
Stats:
MOVES:
- Absorb
- Grass Whistle
-
-

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:28 pm
Oh dear. It wasn't like she was the toughest member of Akumu's staff, but even she new killing was a part of the job description. And from Cerbera's position in the checklist, the trainer had only just come from the Battle Room... and Pokemon there weren't exactly real. In a gentle voice, the girl behind the kiosk counter remarked, "That's correct. We'll provide you with your housing, and a small area of land for you to live on. It's not the most spacious or natural of places, but it'll do in a pinch." She smiled brightly. Of course, I can't assign you a Poke-lot unless you tell me which of the three you want."

Ryssa Blackbloodt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
-]Cerbera would be okay, she jsut needed a little time to process it. Of course, she didn't know that the Psyduck hadn't been real...she figured that the husk that was left was just more fragile than she'd thought. Either way, that wasn't something to dwell on right now. "Oh, of course," she replied, "Sorry, ma'am...I didn't mean to be a bother. I wand the island, uhh..." She looked over her shoulder at the poster again, "Uh...Crescent Beach. It looks like a great place to unwind." Of course, she was still pretty young in the grand scheme of things, so there wasn't really much "unwinding" that she needed to do. On the other hand, she could most definitely use a tan. Plus, where better for her plant-friend Lilac to catch some rays than on a sunny beach.[-

Lilac
Sunkern [F] Lv 2
Nature:
Modest
Stats:
MOVES:
- Absorb
- Grass Whistle
-
-

(no "t" at the end of my name, lol. wondered why I wasn't getting the quote notifications. no worries though)

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:15 pm
The girl nodded, all business now, and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from her draw. She'd hand the items over to Cerbera; it was the deed to her Poke-lot. All she needed to do was fill it out and had it back over.

---

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Ryssa Blackblood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image
-]It was a bit surprising, the way the woman went from all nice and friendly to all business like in just the blink of an eye. Then again, Berrie supposed that it must have just been the result of working here for more than a day. After all, this place had to get new people in all the time, pretty much. She quickly filled out the necessary paperwork and handed it back in to the woman, backing off a bit so she wasn't encroaching on the desk anymore.[-

Pokélot Name: Cashew Island
Pokélot Owner: Cerbera Odollam

* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers for its cool atmosphere! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild Pokemon and trainers alike. Though this security comes with a price; there is no fresh water here, so any Pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

-]"How...How does that look, ma'am?" Cerbera asked after a moment, "I didn't forget anything, did I?" It wasn't likely that she had, as there really wasn't much to be filled out. Better safe than sorry, though.[-

Lilac
Sunkern [F] Lv 2
Nature:
Modest
Stats:
MOVES:
- Absorb
- Grass Whistle
-
-

Perfect ^_^

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Taking the paper back from Cerbera, the girl behind the kiosk looked over the deed. Yup, everything was in order! She'd reach into the desk, and pulled out the last order of business-- a small capsule with a button on the side. Carefully, she handed it over to the sensitive young trainer. "You're free to go to your Poke-lot-- just head through those doors, and you should be able to find it. Once you're there, find a clear area, press that button, and throw it-- it'll provide you a small domicile. Feel free to settle in before moving onto your classroom."

Ryssa Blackblood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image
-]"Thanks a bunch ma'am! I'll be sure to be careful!" Cerbera replied, gingerly taking the capsule from ehr to as to be sure she didn't accidentally hit the button. Since that was all in order, she followed the woman's instructions and headed out the indicated door, eager to find her way to her very own island.[-

Lilac
Sunkern [F] Lv 2
Nature:
Modest
Stats:
MOVES:
- Absorb
- Grass Whistle
-
-

[Exit to Pokelot]  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

The earl of Gray

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:10 am
Once more into the breach! ONCE MORE! Once again Padraig would come cartwheeling into a room, his arm getting tangled in his hair a few feet in causing him to misstep and end up flat on his back. He was ok though. This happened often enough he barely felt the bruises anymore! Making a quick recovery and leaping to hios feet the boy would stare at the room wide eyed. What colours! What a selection! WHAT A SAVINGS!

Tucking Bonnie under one arm, and placing her on 'mute' by placing a hand over her mouth, the child would look at the various available terrain via the pamphlets provided. A forest was certainly no good. Too many trees in the way blocking off the performance, and had you ever tried putting a stage on sand? Ugh it was a nightmare, and it got into all the equipment. Not to mention you had to account for the tide, and Arceus forbid if the day decided to be windy. That just left the Crater. Bright, flat, and you could probably see for miles around....it was perfect!

"I'll take the Upraising Crater!" The child announced with a cheery sort of grin. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this decision!

User Image
Starter Pokemon: Spheal [F]
Name & Level: Bonnie, Lv 3
[Temperament] Bold
Bio:
Stats:
HP:18/18/PP:19/ATK:7/DEF:8/SPD:7/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Water Gun
- Growl
- Signal Beam
- Defense Curl