Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:10 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris waited on an answer but it seemed that the others were busy with their devices and talking to each other. Or maybe she didn't hear her. It was kinda loud in this place. That idea seemed reasonable. As she tried to smile and get Maria's attention again, she felt herself stopping just short of getting even a syllable out. She started to have a sinking feeling that started in her gut and then went into her chest.

Bebe was listening to the announcement as she sat with Ralts and alternated between Niara's pokemon and the two that Maria had with her and then seeing Silvano. The Flabebe felt and saw Iris go quiet and just distance herself from the rest of them. Bebe immediately her way to flutter beside Iris to get her attention. Unfortunately, when Iris gets like this, Bebe could only just be there around Iris. The pokemon sat on Iris' shoulder as an attempt do just that.

She looked at them but since they weren't looking at her, she turned her head and tightly gripped her skirt. Once the man had announced that they could leave, Iris didn't waste any time as she quickly grabbed her stuff.

Bebe was surprised by the suddenly movement of Iris getting up and walking away. The little only managed to catch with Iris settle into her hair in order to not be left behind.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC: yes... feel the feels... -throws feels all over the place-

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Auditorium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria + Niara and Iris

Just before entering the auditorium, when Silvano had told Maria that he thought that she wanted nothing to do with, he hadn't at all expected his childhood friend's stammered response. For a minute there, Silvano froze in stark silence, as if unsure if he had actually heard Maria correctly. She was worried about him and wanted to see if she could help? That couldn't be right. Normally, it was the other way around. He was the one chasing her around to make sure she was okay. But why had Maria admitted this to him? Did this mean that she finally accepted and acknowledged their friendship? 'Maybe... she really does care about me.' He thought to himself, feeling elated. Just then, Silvano felt like bombarding Maria with a slew of questions, such as why and when her stance on their friendship had changed and if she truly did worry about him. However, his twenty questions would have to wait. The assembly was due to start relatively soon, and Silvano didn't much want to risk getting them both in trouble. After all, he had only just improved his friendship with Maria and didn't want to go about ruining it already.

In awkward silence, Silvano opened the door to the auditorium and allowed Maria to head on in ahead of him. Once inside, he was surprised that Maria was comfortable with the idea of going to sit beside Iris and Niara. Then again, after saying the words she had to him, she probably wanted to sit someplace where his attention wouldn't be entirely focused on her.

When the two sat down beside their two friends, Silvano figured it would be best not to talk about what had happened outside in the hall, as he didn't much want to embarrass Maria in front of their friends. Although, he was certainly tempted, he had inwardly decided to ask Maria about her endearing words to him later, perhaps when they were alone or someplace that wasn't the auditorium. On another note, Silvano couldn't help but find it odd that after greeting the two other girls, Iris had simply offered a small wave at the two in return before turning away from them. Normally, she would smile and greet the two more openly than that. Maybe something was up? In the back of his mind, he still couldn't help but wonder if the girl had sussed his jealousy earlier during gym class and had decided that she didn't want to be friends with someone like that. Shaking his head lightly, Silvano tried to reason with himself that he was probably just making false assumptions.

Soon the assembly was underway and Silvano's attention shifted to the stage at the front of the room, where a short, but pleasant and cheerful elderly individual hobbled on into view, standing before the podium. Although the bearded man didn't introduce himself, Silvano couldn't help but assume that he must have held a great deal of importance at the academy, and thus, the eleven-year-old carefully heeded his every word. When the elder began to discuss the aspect of clubs becoming accessible (since the opening ceremony had gone over so well), it piqued Silvano's interests. Joining or creating a club would be a great use of his free time, especially since he didn't have any sort of hobbies and anything to really do to better himself outside of class. Maybe he'd create his own club and invite Maria, Iris and Niara on board. He liked the idea of having full control... but... what sort of club would he create? Silvano wasn't entirely sure, but he liked the idea of being able to join other clubs as well and thought maybe he could gather some ideas this way for his own. Once he could figure out the premise for his club, he'd perhaps ask one of the Teachers in charge of the Salamence house to be an advisor for his club. Yes, this would be perfect. Already, Silvano was feeling just about as excited about building his own club as the elderly man on stage sounded about it all.

Though, Silvano's train of thought was broken when the man on stage announced that he had one last gift for them. What could it be? Silvano wondered as attendants began to make their way through the rows of seats, handing out small boxes to each of the students. When Maria, Iris, Niara and him received their boxes, Silvano didn't waste anytime waiting as he proceeded to open the small 'gift' he was given. Carefully, Silvano removed the small computer-like device that was inside the box. The old man had called it a Pokégear, and it appeared to be some kind of advanced wristwatch that also doubled as a sort of Pokédex. The later was proved when he overheard Iris' Pokégear describing her Flabebe in its female electronic voice -- which was pretty interesting to listen in to. It seemed Iris was just as eager to test out the device. Truthfully, Silvano found the gifted Pokégear incredibly generous as he didn't recall any mention of it before joining the academy. It was bound to help out greatly in his endeavor to become a strong Pokémon trainer - he was certain he'd put it to good use. Removing his father's expensive watch from his left wrist, slipping it in his pocket, Silvano quickly fastened the Pokégear in its place. From now on, it would be his new watch.

Returning his attention to the elderly man on stage, it seemed he was just about ready to wrap up the rest of his speech, however, he had one last interesting thing to add before they would be dismissed. Apparently, there were three pokemon clubs that had already been created, but were simply sample clubs. 'I wonder what those clubs are about.' Silvano thought to himself before standing up shortly after the lights in the auditorium had been switched on. Giving a bit of a stretch, Silvano decided to move his father's watch from his pants pocket to the box that belonged to his Pokégear. Opening his messenger bag, Silvano soon slipped the Pokégear box into his bag. "It'd be interesting to find out what those three sample clubs are about, don't you agree?" Silvano spoke aloud, turning to Iris to see what she thought. However, the seat Iris had been seated in was empty. Just when did Iris take off? He didn't even hear the girl get up to leave. "That's strange... where did Iris take off to?" He questioned, turning his attention back to Niara and Maria. It was then that the similarity of Iris' quick departure to his own during gym class occurred to him. Maybe something really was wrong...

Silvano's jovial expression soon faded as he decided on what he had to do. He needed to find Iris, just as Maria had sought him out earlier, just to make sure he was okay. After all, they were friends, and there was no way he was going to let his prior salty feeling towards her get in the way of their friendship. "Maria..." Silvano slowly started. "Could you do me a favor?" He looked at her with a somewhat sullen expression. "Could you continue to look after Zubat for me. I think I'm going to go look for Iris in the meantime. I think I... might have hurt her feelings and I should probably go apologize." He sheepishly admitted. "You can return Zubat to me the next time I see you." He then weakly smiled before turning his attention to both girls. "I'll see you girls around." He waved to both Maria and Niara before turning away from them and making his way out of the auditorium in the hopes of catching up to Iris.

[[Exit]]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Excited but also remorseful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Thank you so much, Maria.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        None (at the moment)

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Auditorium XXXXX⇒ WITH : Everyone

Ichiro felt bad for making it to the auditorium rather late. He had made the mistake of heading back to his dorm room to put away the set of gym clothes he was given and then lost track of time and almost missed the assembly completely. Fortunately, he and Snivy were able to sneak into the back of the auditorium while the lights were dimmed and had managed to find an empty seat at the back of the room. It didn't seem like any of the teacher had caught him, but if they had, he was sure he'd find out about it later.

Sitting down in his seat with Snivy sitting comfortably and quiet in his lap, Ichiro watched as an elderly man stepped out onto the stage before making his way over to the podium. The speech the man gave about school clubs thoroughly captivated Ichiro. He could just imagine joining one and being able to make friends and do extra activities outside of class with a bunch of like-minded students. Though, the thought about making his own club excited him more so. What were the chances that the sample clubs would be something he was into? Of course, if one happened to be about cordination, he'd join in a heartbeat, but what would be really cool was if there was a drama club. If there wasn't one, Ichiro was certain he'd make one. Hopefully, he'd be able to find enough students interested in joining. "If I make a club... no one would probably join..." Ichiro silently sighed to himself, his eyes falling shut as he looked downcast. Just then he felt Snivy's hand quietly pat his arm in an attempt to comfort him. Opening his eyes, he smiled down at Snivy. "You're right. There's no reason to feel down unless you've exhausted all possibilities." He then perked up, though, being sure to keep his voice at the level of a whisper. Snivy simply stared up at him before giving a hopeful nod, despite not being exactly sure how he was able to cheer up his trainer. He was just trying to get Ichiro to continue paying attention to the old man that was still giving a speech on stage.

Just then a female attendant had approached Ichiro and handed him one of the boxes she was carrying -- that she was apparently handing out to the students around him. If he had paid more attention, he would have known this was the gifted Pokégear that they were supposed to have received during the opening ceremony. Looking up at the attendant expectantly, Ichiro thanked her profusely, mistakingly thinking that the gifted box was from her. Though, curiosity soon taking over, he carefully opened the box and removed the unfamiliar device that was inside. "Is this some kind of watch?" Ichiro questioned to himself before poking around at the buttons. It asked him for the time, which he had already entered incorrectly, and then entered his name as being the owner of the device. Flipping through the various screens, Ichiro was able to discern that not only was the device capable of displaying the time and date, but it also displayed a map and sort of GPS, in addition to a phonebook and pokedex. This device was super cool! Ichiro happily put it on his wrist and soon returned his attention to the stage as Snivy continued to tug on his sleeved in an effort to get him to do so.

The man on stage explained that there were three sample clubs that had already been created with the school's additional funding, and so it would be cool to check them out whenever possible. When the assembly had come to an end, Ichiro soon stood up as the lights came on, thought not before tucking the Pokégear box into his satchel and scooping up Snivy into his arms just like stuffed animal. Snivy was use to this treatment and was already far too nonchalant to protest being treated as such. It was just apart of his nature to be this relaxed. "C'mon, Snivy. Let's go figure out how to create our own club." The boy explained to his pokemon before making his way to the doors out of the auditorium. He couldn't wait to begin the process and eagerly awaited any announcements that further detailed what was currently available.

[[Exit to Club Registration Office]]

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Auditorium Wιтн: Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Pumped OOC: I LIVE!!!!!!!◉

Koru straightened herself in her seat as the man went up to the podium and began to speak. She produced a hearty grin when clubs were announced. She started to rush all the ideas of clubs into her head, and memories of ones back home, she was in the soccer club the year before but after kicking the ball into someone's face she couldn't bear returning...She started to wonder now how different they would be...Her face lit up, "Owah?!" Cyndaquil wasn't sure exactly what she just said, and usually he could, he would just mark it off as human gibberish. The reason for her excited gibberish was the poke'gears. After the announcement was over she didn't waste any time in recieving one from the officials. She cradled it in her hands with starry eyes. Cyndaquil flopped over her shoulder and twitched his nose at it to try and figure out the excitement. She brought it closer to him and started exclaiming her cheer, "Can you believe we got one buddy!? I've always wanted a poke'gear! Look here!” She typed through the options and buttons until Cyndaquil popped up on the screen. She held it up close to him to see,"See there's you! Oh man I better tell ma I don't need one for my birthday now..." now she had the conflict what she would want for her birthday. Since she was 7 she had been asking for a poke'gear after seeing her sister recieve one, but she was told in the beginning that she was too young and didn't need one yet, but as she grew they revealed to her that they were sure she would break it, like her clock, her bedside table, Arcanine's doghouse, the list went on for quite some time. Holding in her hands now though she promised herself to not break it, who knows what would happen if she did. She turned it off and placed in the front pocket of her satchel bag and ran out of the auditorium, it was time for clubs!

Exit

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:34 pm
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

With the announcement over and the students exiting the auditorium, Marco decided to leave as well. He didn't realize it right away, but Tera was being very considerate of him since she was still helping him carry his books. Once he realized that he couldn't help, but smile and blush a little at her; she was very kind. "Then let's wing it!" he got up from his seat with Charmander following his example. "Let's see at what club we end up and go from there," his suggestion was probably not the best plan, but it would certainly be interesting going in "blind" to these sample clubs.

The auditorium was become more empty meaning it would be for the best for them to move on soon. Marco carefully moved through the aisle with his books and gym uniform. He waited for Tera to join him before leaving the auditorium and heading towards the buildings where the clubs would be located. He wasn't sure about the direction, but he could always follow the crowd of students. Charmander was a little more calm now, but his tail still wagged from time to time whenever Flare was close to him. The group of four were certainly an interesting combination especially since they were one of the only students with the same pokemon. Marco waited for Tera looking forward to spending more time with her.

==========

[Exit when Tera is ready]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch