Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:46 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith walked into the auditorium from the doors closest to the stage. That where after her, she was going to end up anywhere. She could tell that any meeting would involve her on the stage looking at the students.At least she was able to eat her food before she left.

Lillith scanned the room. She noticed a student of hers and another girl was in the room with her. "If I knew that people would be taking forever to get here." she said as she took a seat in the front, "I would had attempted my second helping of food." She looked at the podium."Something tells me I should be prepared for something. But I already know what this meeting is for so I don't know what I'm suppose to be preparing for."

When she crossed her legs, her foot and shoe just swayed back and forth as she waited patiently for the others to get here so they could start.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Auditorium Wιтн: Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Befuzzled OOC: look I posted woo!◉

It was a good thing she had eaten that candy bar, more or less attacked it til it was gone, when the intercom called students to the auditorium. Her mind was still feeling fuzzy from the moment she had in front of Cyndaquil, and if she had to be honest she didn't want him bringing it up again, ever ever. She spent most of the fast walk to the auditorium looking down at her feet. Cyndaquil wasn't really sure of this behavior, but that was normal with them. She stopped at the entrance, and went up the few steps and opened the door, "Be on your best behavior okay?" Cyndaquil nodded in agreement and Koru opened the door. From looking around there weren't many people there yet so at least she didn't cause herself to be late. She thought about sitting in the front again but she wasn't really feeling in the front row kinda mood. She skipped down the steps and walked into a row of middle seats and sat down. She took her satchel off and placed on the floor next to her feet and slumped down sighing, "What do you think this could be about?” She asked Cyndaquil. He shook his head and shrugged, how could he know what academy had planned?"Hm...me neither," she shrugged as well, but whatever it was it was sure to be important.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The gym teacher came in with her Lopunny right behind her (the other two were too large to leave out to follow her). She looked around and saw her dorm neighbor, Lilith, sitting in the front row of the auditorium. She smiled and went over, taking a seat beside her coworker. Having a good day so far, Miss Ezra? Elena kept her usual happy smile as she greeted the other teacher, Rhonda taking a seat beside Elena. The Lopunny looked around, wondering what was to happen here while her trainer tried to socialize with the other woman

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Curious
Attire: Gym teaching outfit
OOC: 

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:42 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gym class had a good day. With her new gym uniform in her bag and another class finished, Niara came here for a surprise meeting the school was doing. She wasn't too sure what it was about. But at least she had Mitus in her arms, once again looking around the interior of the building. He wondered if that boy was going to show up here again. And Niara eventually came to the same thought as she looked around for him. She didn't see Tony but she did find Iris. Do she went and took a seat with her new friend.

Hey, Iris! she greeted excitedly as she plopped her rear onto the seat beside Iris. So what do you think this assembly is for? She wondered what Iris's idea was as to what this whole thing was about. Meanwhile, Mitus looked for Bebe, wondering if ziti seven had the other Pokemon out.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy/Curious
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris jolted up when she said her name being said. At first she was just assuming someone was saying her name but not referring to her until she noticed that Niara had sat down beside her. Willingly sat down beside Iris.

"Hi Niara... Iris' voice was working as she spoke to the girl. It was a nice calm tone that didn't give away how low she was feeling just before the girl came to talk to her. Iris shook her head when the question was asked about her knowledge of the occasion."I'm not sure about what the assembly is about...."

Iris put her head down. "Sorry I'm not of much help to you... "

Bebe hung out around Iris' nape of her neck. The girl seemed down when she had left the room and didn't look like she was cheering up. She did a little when Niara appeared. Once the other girl appeared, Bebe's attention went to Mitus as the pokemon was looking for her. Bebe made her appearance, feeling out from behind Iris to look at Niara and Mitus

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: cat_redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:34 am
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco was still wondering why Tera poked him in the nose. She didn't inflict any harm on him and he doubted that was her intention, but he was still confused. What did the poke mean or did it even mean anything? He glanced at the pink-haired girl; she was really pretty and nice to him. Maybe she was only acting nice with him since they were House mates because if they didn't have that in common then he doubted she would be spending any time with him. The thought kind of sadden him, but he shook that feeling away and decided to continue walking to the auditorium for this announcement that the academy was calling everyone for.

Meanwhile, Charmander was on cloud-nine at the moment. So many good things happened in the cafeteria! Flare helped him out carrying Marco's books and then she accepted his offer of the Fajitas; she even thanked him! Charmander sighed in the kind of way someone who was in love would. He glanced at Flare with a goofy smile on his face; she was so wonderful. Trainer in-training and pokemon were both watching the girls next to them with a puzzled and fascinating look respectively; boys would be boys.

Once they arrived at the auditorium, the area was getting pretty packed with students. Marco could recognize some of the students from Class A such as Iris, the girl with pigtails sitting next to her, Koru, and the glasses girl with the ponytail along with their respective pokemon. Last time he was here, he was sitting in the front due to having to give a speech at the last minute. Marco shivered at the thought of doing something like that again. He didn't want to be caught up in anything so he would rather stay away from the front rows and sit somewhere in the middle or the back. However, this decision wasn't just his own since Tera was with him. He would much rather sit anywhere that Tera decided so he looked at her.

"Where do you want to sit, Tera?" he asked shedding some of that shyness he had earlier. After that nose poke he didn't really feel as timid anymore for some reason. It was almost as if that poke had broken the ice for him. Marco smiled at her, "its your choice."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:26 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith turned her head, mildly surprised at the other teacher that was addressing her."Oh Elena." Lillith said as she crossed her leg the other way. "Didn't expect you to be here so early" Lillith said, "I thought that you would be resting up from your gym class this morning." Lillith at the Lopunny before answering Elena.

"Yea,"
Lillith grinned, more so to herself, "It's been a good day so far. I missed breakfast but lunch made up for it. And what about you?" Lillith turned all her attention to her neighbor. "How's class been treating you. You didn't let the children for the run of you did ya?"

Then was a chuckle at the end of her words but it wasn't marked with malice or mock. Rather it was just Lillith being amused as she didn't see herself as a gym teacher like she saw her position now. Her eyes would glance around as more students were appearing. All but of the newcomers was one of her students.

Pity

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Lady Niara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Courtyard -> Auditorium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria + Niara and Iris

Walking together at Maria's side, Silvano had led Maria through the Campus pathways and was now almost at the building that held the auditorium. Though, as he walked beside Maria, who still had his pokemon curled up in her arms, he began to think about why the girl had made the effort to find him in the courtyard. He half wondered if it was because she wanted to check up on Zubat, or maybe she just happened to want to hang with him after class. The latter seemed so uncharacteristic of Maria. She never wantted to spend time with him back in their home town, so why was now any different. Then again... maybe something changed? The more Silvano thought about it, the more he wanted to ask Maria about it. Finally, after deciding that he had nothing to lose, Silvano began to speak up. "Maria..." He began slowly as he continued to head towards the Auditorium with her. "Was there a reason why you wanted to find me after Gym class?" Silvano hesitantly asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "To be honest... I didn't think you wanted anything to do with me." Falling silent, he was already feeling like he regretted asking.

His own embarrassment was getting to him. Fortunately, shortly after finishing his question to her, Silvano had spotted one of the sets of doors to the back of the auditorium and ended up picking up his gait some in order to reach them slightly before his friend. He expected some sort of negative answer from Maria, so in an attempt to steel himself for it, he had quickly shifted his attention to getting the door for her -- and like the gentleman he all too often tried to make himself out to be -- he held the steel door open wide for Maria and gave a tacit gesture for her to go on ahead and enter before him. As he let Maria head on past him, he soon joined her inside the dimly lit building, letting the door close quietly behind them. His swiftly swept the rows of seats, looking for any familiar faces that he and Maria could go sit beside. Silvano eventually spotted Niara and Iris sitting together. Maybe the two girls wouldn't mind them joining them? Though, for a split instant as his gaze fell upon Iris, he felt a trace of bitterness as he sudden lost all expression, becoming uncharacteristically solemn. He didn't exactly understand why he felt that way, but he noticed "its" presence ever since he saw Iris helping his perceived enemy (Marco). Silvano knew it was undoubtably silly to feel that way, so he tried to shake off the feeling as he turned his attention back to Maria. He tried to smile at her, though it faltered only a little. "Let's go sit with Niara and Iris." He told her quietly, as he again gestured for her to follow after him. Whether Maria chose to follow him or not was completely up to her.

Heading down a few steps at the back of the auditorium, Silvano slowly made his way over to the section of seats where Iris and Niara were seated. Upon reaching their row, he feigned a warm smiled at them and gave a small wave. "It's good to see you two again." He greeted the two girls before taking a seat beside Niara, since he felt drawn to. "It'll be interesting to see what this is all about." He then commented briskly, referring to the surprise assembly. Falling silent, he felt unsure about what else to add, but suspected there would be more to discuss once the assembly or presentation was underway. Though, as he sat there beside Niara, he couldn't help but shift his gaze past her, at Iris and Bebe. Silently, he noted that Iris seemed down for some reason. Was she aware of how he was feeling towards her? Silvano hoped that wasn't the case. He didn't mean to upset her.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Amicable for the most part
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Thank you so much, Maria.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : Poor Iris. I'm feeling for her.

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        User ImageFriendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Niara, Iris
                                          Status : I can't believe I said that! Embarrassed...
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

Maria could honestly agree that Silvano wouldn’t think such a thing out fully. Pokémon weren’t his forte and truthfully she never expected them to be. That in and of itself was nothing more than a wishful dream. “I’m sure you’re wrong.” She answered Silvano when he said that Zubat wouldn’t care about an apology. If it was genuine sure he would, of course if he only said for the purpose of saying it with no meaning then he probably wouldn’t. She knew she wouldn’t if it were her. Regardless Maria followed him to the auditorium, Zubat asleep in her arms.

As they made their way down the hall, Maria turned her attention to Silvano when he asked her why she wanted to find him. It hadn’t occurred to her until then that she’d mentioned it earlier and it took her a moment to figure out an answer. "To be honest... I didn't think you wanted anything to do with me." Her thoughts scattered at those words causing her to stumble on her own. “No… That’s... that’s not true.” She stammered shaking her head before composing herself. “I was just worried about you.” She admitted. “You seemed off when you left class… I just thought… maybe I could help… somehow…” Maria finished growing quiet as she went on before completely trailing off. By that time, Silvano had opened the door to the auditorium and to save herself Maria quickly walked in.

Entering the room, Maria found herself looking more or less at the sleeping Pokémon in her arms. Lillipup had followed behind her trainer curious about what had just happened in the hallway. Sadly she’d get no answer as Silvano suggested joining Niara and Iris. Giving a light nod, Maria followed her childhood friend over to their friends. “Hi Iris, Niara.” She greeted before taking her bag with one hand and putting under the set before taking up the seat next to Silvano. She made sure not to disturb the small bat Pokémon sleeping in her arms as she did so. As is, she found it hard not to think about what she had just told Silvano moments ago. Lillipup stayed quiet as she found a spot next to Maria’s feet knowing to remain there until further notice.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

TEMPORARY ALLY

User Image Zubat ♂ - Lv. 5 (Silvano's)

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 377
                                          OOC : - - -

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Niara Aeroth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:53 pm
murruelecreuset
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox
Lady Niara
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Xaven the Raven
xXJustified_DeathXx

User Image
Important Announcement
The beginning of a legend...

The lights in the auditorium dimmed down which would naturally grab everyone's attention and hopefully quite down any conversations that were happening. Once the auditorium was near darkness, the lights on the stage were turned on and they were focused on the lone podium on the stage. The sounds of footsteps were heard and they were quite loud since there was no other sound in the auditorium. A man, an elder man, walked towards the podium with a big smile on his face. The old man had white hair along with a white beard. He was wearing a gray suit and some nice polished brown shoes. Once he reached the podium he 'looked' at the students and teachers that were present; his eyes looked like they were close.

"Good afternoon students and teachers. We have gathered here today for an important announcement," the elder man cleared his throat before continuing. "It has been two days since our academy officially opened and with the start of classes we will also begin another important part of the academy: Clubs." The would let his words sink in before he went along with the rest of his speech. There were notecards for him to read from, but he was only briefly looking at them since he pretty much knew what needed to be said. However, the difficulty came in trying to explain the concept and reasons for clubs to the young students looking at him.

"Our fellows 'friends' of the academy were quite please with the Opening Ceremony that occurred two days ago. So please in fact, that they have decided to 'help us' by giving our academy the funds to create Clubs for our students." The old man continued to smile at his audience. "Ordell Academy strongly believes in their students and their ability to help themselves as well as their fellow classmates. This is part of the reason why we have decided to place a strong emphasis on student Clubs." The old man's voice had become just a bit louder to show the importance of his words.

"Some of you may be familiar with the concept of school Clubs, but trust me when I say that the Clubs created in Ordell Academy are like nothing you have seen before," he grinned at the students, "every student in the academy is allowed to create one Club, but you may join as many Clubs as you want. A Club may only operate with a club advisor, but it is not the club advisor's responsibility to take care of the club. The students who are a part of the Club are all responsible for the activities and management of the club. You students have all the power in your Clubs. Sounds pretty neat, right?" The old man laughed showing just how excited he was about Clubs.

"Our 'friends' and Ordell Academy, encourage all of you to try your hands at clubs. A more detailed explanation including the rules for clubs will all be handed to you today so that you may all be aware of the guidelines." The old man glanced at his wristwatch briefly making sure he was on time with everything. "I have one last gift for everyone. These were supposed to be handed out earlier, but there was some trouble with the deliverers. Whelp, better late than never, am I right?" He laughed again and then snapped his fingers. Attendants started pouring into the auditorium handing out a small box to all the students who were present. "These are your new PokeGears! They also serve as a Pokedex for everyone who record the pokemon they may have come across." The old man sighed and then looked back at students with a kind smile.

"I am anxious to see how you youngsters will progress from here on out. Work hard and make the best of your days in Ordell Academy. Always remember that it only takes one person to make a difference in the world and sometimes the strongest power of all is wanting to become better." The old man was getting ready to leave, but then stopped just as he was about to turn around. "Ah yes, before I forget...three Clubs have already been created as samples and three teachers have been assigned to these Clubs which will go over what the Club is about. There will be an announcement about where you may see these Clubs." With those final words, the old man turned around and exited the stage as the lights on the auditorium turned back on.

==========

(A/N: Thank you very much to those that posted and thank you for your patience. Things are a little hectic right now, but sometime later today or tomorrow please expect to see a new forum dedicated to Clubs. It will be in this forum where the 3 sample clubs will be present. It is your choice whether to see these clubs and/or join them.)

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Cafeteria > Auditorium : Flare, Marco and his Charmander : xxx

[[Enter from Cafeteria]]

Marco had the most befuddled look on his face after Tera poked the boy on his nose and it stayed on throughout the whole walk to the auditorium. What was he so puzzled for? She didn't poke him that hard, did she? Whenever she did that to her sister, her sibling would embarrassingly act like a robot shutting down just to appease the girl, but he obviously wasn't his sister. She wondered if she overstepped her boundaries with what she did. Well, all she could do now was apologize and probably explain, but mostly apologize.

Looking at her Pokemon walking along side her, Tera was glad to see that her timid Pokemon was getting used to someone else other than her. Not that she didn't like being the only one of course; she just wanted Flare to, like her father would say, expand her horizons. Flare wouldn't like it at first, but she needed something or someone more to help her break out of her shell. Though there were other things on the female Charmander's mind. Just like the boy walking beside her trainer, Flare was confused with the situation she was in, though she did get herself into this. The other Charmander got even stranger after she had helped him out at the cafeteria. Why was he acting like that? Was it something she did or did he eat something bad? She didn't know what to do or say, but at least he looked happy?

The auditorium was already filled with students and faculty upon their arrival. It didn't look like the announcement had started yet though. The girl breathed a small sigh of relief that they had just made it in time. "Where do you want to sit, Tera? its your choice." The tone in his voice and the smile on his face made the girl feel like the previous expression of confusion she saw on him was just an illusion. She cocked her head slightly in confusion. Hey, as long as he's okay. That's a-okay with me! Looking more closely at the crowd, she recognized some of her classmates; notably that Eve was at the front and Koru was seated in the middle. Seeing that the boy shivered when he glanced at the front, she thought that they'd be better off further from the stage. "Let's sit over here!" She said as she motioned the group to sit in the middle section of the auditorium, somewhat near the brunette. When they had sat finally themselves down, the lights in the room dimmed.

It seemed like they really did make it in the nick of time! An elderly man appeared on stage and started explaining that the school would be having clubs in which students can attend at their leisure. Tera's eyes glimmered at the thought of joining one of these clubs. And not to mention the Pokegears! The girl could barely contain her excitement when she received hers! Her head was spinning from the information overload, even though it wasn't all that much. After the announcer had left the stage, she immediately turned to face the boy. "Marco! Marco! Lookie! It's sooo cool! Howsit work?" She said eagerly as she showed him the device, even though he just received the very same thing.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:55 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris' eyes glanced over as she heard Silvano and Maria's voices as the two students greeted Iris and Niara. Silvano said it was good to see the two of them but Iris thought otherwise as she merely waved and faced the front. She just thought how long he would keep up this game before he made it official and unfriended. Looking at Niara and Maria, maybe she just wasn't what he was looking for in a friend and that was okay.

Iris brought her knees up into the seat, allowing her to lean against them as an old man went to the stage. It seemed that the school was announcing that they were allowing clubs to be created with 3 already done. It also brighten up Iris a little before she got that sinking feeling that she would not last in a club and like that, her moment of elated was gone...

Until they brought pokegear out for each of the students. Iris took hers in her hands and looked it over. Iris looked at screen as it turned on and pointed it at flabeb. Immediately the screen was filled with a picture of flabebe as well as the other colors the pokemon could be found it. A swipe and the screen now had her evolution line and gender ratio. A last swipe and a female's voice spoke.

Flabebe the Single Blossom pokemon. When it finds a flower it likes, it dwells on that flower its whole life long. It floats in the wind's embrace with an untroubled heart.

An untroubled heart... Iris turned from the dex screen and just sighed. It would be nice to have one of those.. Iris' eyes traveled to Maria. Her head tilted as she looked at the pokemon.

"When did you catch a zubat?" she asked the girl. "If you wanna answer..you don't have to answer...."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: cat_redface
Attire:
OOC: yes... feel the feels... -throws feels all over the place-

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:45 pm
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Tera must have noticed his slight discomfort with the front row since she pointed at an area in the middle of the Auditorium. Marco sighed in relief and worded a 'thank you' to the pink-haired girl as he followed her to their seats. Charmander was still in la-la land where everything was amazing and he was probably freaking Flare out with his behavior. Once the group made it to their seats, the lights dimmed down indicating the start of the event. Marco was curious about what would be discussed in this event especially since it was only two days ago that he was here. Normally his old school wouldn't make announcements until halfway through the school year. Maybe this was just another thing that made a pokemon academy different from a regular old school. Marco glanced at Tera wondering what would happen now, but it was hard to see her and the lights on the stage turned on.

An elder gentleman entered the stage wearing a suit and carrying a big smile on his big mustache. Was he the man in charge of the academy? He hadn't revealed his identity yet and this elder man didn't introduce himself either. Instead he talked about Clubs which was apparently a really big thing that the academy wanted to promote and encourage the students to participate in. Marco never thought about joining clubs before because no one would accept him in his old school. However, this was a chance for him to join a club! He smiled unable to hold back how happy he felt at the opportunity. The elder man some words that confused Marco since he spoke about one person having the power to change the world and sometimes just wanting change was very powerful. He didn't quite understand that yet and he was reminded of the words the mister Reyes said in the Opening Ceremony. Marco didn't know what they meant yet, but he hoped that with time he would come to understand their meaning.

With the announcement over and the elder gentleman leaving the stage, the students were handed PokeGears. Marco stared at the device not sure how to operate it and kind of concern about pressing the wrong button. Tera was really excited about the pokegear and she asked him how it worked. Marco stared at his own pokegear wondering the same thing. "Uhhh...maybe this button?" Marco pressed the biggest button on the device and the PokeGear opened up revealing a screen which turned on. Marco's eyes lit up, "this is so cool..." since pressing one button caused this to happen then he decided to press another. The screen had a section that read "Pokedex" so he clicked that button and then pointed the pokegear at his Charmander. A picture of his pokemon showed up on one of the screens and then information about Charmander showed up on the other.

"The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely." A voice spoke from the pokegear and Marco could hear similar voices coming from around the Auditorium (other students must be trying out the Pokedex function). He pointed the pokegear at Tera's Charmander and another piece of information showed up. "The flame on its tail indicates Charmander's life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns brightly" Hearing all this information was really cool and he glanced at Tera with that excitement clear on his face. "It's Pokedex! Look, it shows a picture of Charmander and everything," now it was his turn to show his pokegear at her even though she was holding her own right in front of him.

In his excitement, Marco nearly forgot about the pokemon clubs. He wanted to visit them all and see which one he wanted to join. Would Tera join him or would she rather go and create her own club? "What...what will you do now, Tera?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Auditorium : Flare, Marco and his Charmander : xxx

Tera watched closely as Marco tried to figure out how their newly given device functioned. Her concentration intensified when the boy beside her had pressed a button which made the PokeGear boot up. "this is so cool..." The girl could only nod in awe, mouth gaping open in excitement as she took mental note of what buttons he was pressing, so she could do the same after. Soon after buttons were pressed did Tera do the same with her PokeGear. Flare, at first, flinched at the sound of the piece of technology starting up, but warmed up to it when her trainer showed her what it was. After hearing the same description as the boy from her own device, she turned to face him once again. "Oooh sugoi! Wonder if it does anything else!" She responded to Marco who was telling her that it was a Pokedex with the biggest smile, curiosity filling her thoughts.

Calming down from the excitement, Marco asked her what she was planning on doing now that the announcement was over. She still wanted to help him out with his books, so it was a no-brainer for her. I'm a-okay with anything you wanna do!" That was, if he still wanted her company of course. He could've had other plans for all she knew. Though she had the intention to follow through and keep her word, she wanted to check out the clubs. Hopefully their interests would overlap.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:42 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

By the time that the announcement was ready to be, the students were all in their chairs. Lillith wonder what teacher would be giving the announcement. She didn't recall it being her that had do it but if push came to shove, she would 'muster' up the 'courage' and speak in front of the students. However, instead of her having to that, the light dimmed before an elder man gave the announcement instead. Save her from doing more work.

Lillith listened as the man announced that the beginning of the clubs before the pokegear were handed out. "Well it's time for me to get going." she said to herself as she got up out of her seat while the last students were getting the devices.

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set: