Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 am
robot kitten
Orpheus Solon

2 at a time is very doable~ Also smart XD

Cool ^_^

Did you want to set up the Bushi/Ingwe and Incan/Sanele ones with your stats and speed rolls? I can respond to them after I get a bit of sleep and can see about posting the RP after sleep as well. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:49 am
Orpheus Solon

The World Event VP allowed me to cover the final battle that was needed by Tera, Gyuri, and Rishima.

So I was wondering you wanted to have Myrsky battle with Makani and have Ray battle Jacin? If Mynshaka travels at all he can have the NRP battle with Saraf instead of Tera? I don't want to abandon the battles, just shuffle them around to those who need them. <3  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 pm
Orpheus Solon

Are you open for rps? I noticed you have a lot of characters on the Tale/Sauti border, and that's where Faamy is~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:49 pm
Cornetified
Orpheus Solon

Are you open for rps? I noticed you have a lot of characters on the Tale/Sauti border, and that's where Faamy is~

My dancer Eira has an inn built there and a few others of mine live at the inn. If you want to meet with any of them I'd be open for an RP or two. ^_^ <3

I have Eira, Gyuri, and Makani there currently, as well as Callistos, Eira's son. I am looking for RPs with Gyuri and Makani especially at the moment among that group of people.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:55 pm
Orpheus Solon
My dancer Eira has an inn built there and a few others of mine live at the inn. If you want to meet with any of them I'd be open for an RP or two. ^_^ <3

I have Eira, Gyuri, and Makani there currently, as well as Callistos, Eira's son. I am looking for RPs with Gyuri and Makani especially at the moment among that group of people.

Then let us focus on Gyuri and Makani! Would you want to kill two birds with one stone, or give them separate rps?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 pm
Cornetified
Then let us focus on Gyuri and Makani! Would you want to kill two birds with one stone, or give them separate rps?

Separate would be best, if Gyuri's with anyone else he tends to differ to them and let them talk. He's not the most chatty guy on a good day but is even worse when he can just let others do all the talking. LOL  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:35 pm
Orpheus Solon
Separate would be best, if Gyuri's with anyone else he tends to differ to them and let them talk. He's not the most chatty guy on a good day but is even worse when he can just let others do all the talking. LOL

Faamy might overwhelm him a bit then. X3 She's a talker~

And lastly, do you want to start both, have me start both, or we each take one?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:43 pm
Cornetified
Orpheus Solon

Faamy might overwhelm him a bit then. X3 She's a talker~

And lastly, do you want to start both, have me start both, or we each take one?

I could probably start one or the other. ^_^

Makani can often times he found around the grounds of the inn with his two familiars (a raptrix and a sailscale) or over near the river since, as a mage, he's in charge of gathering and purifying the water they use at the inn.

Gyuri can either be at the inn, if it's during peak hours, or out and about hunting or patrolling. If Faamy wants to visit the inn itself she can catch him while he's working as a bouncer at the door and chat with him then. ^_^  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:52 pm
Orpheus Solon

I could probably start one or the other. ^_^

Makani can often times he found around the grounds of the inn with his two familiars (a raptrix and a sailscale) or over near the river since, as a mage, he's in charge of gathering and purifying the water they use at the inn.

Gyuri can either be at the inn, if it's during peak hours, or out and about hunting or patrolling. If Faamy wants to visit the inn itself she can catch him while he's working as a bouncer at the door and chat with him then. ^_^

In that case, how about you start the one with Gyuri, so that you can set up how the inn looks, and I can start the one with Makani? 83 (( also, I've yet to actually rp her, so my apologies if her style is a little unstable ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 am
Cornetified
In that case, how about you start the one with Gyuri, so that you can set up how the inn looks, and I can start the one with Makani? 83 (( also, I've yet to actually rp her, so my apologies if her style is a little unstable ^^; ))

Sounds good by me. I will see about starting the Gyuri/Faamy RP soon! <3  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:50 am
Orpheus Solon

I claim Bushi and Saraf for rps with Phae.

I'd like for her to meet Saraf after meeting Bushi. o uo More than likely she'll nose around the barracks or something if that's where he's at. Curious leaflet~ XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:43 pm
Heras Box
Orpheus Solon

I claim Bushi and Saraf for rps with Phae.

I'd like for her to meet Saraf after meeting Bushi. o uo More than likely she'll nose around the barracks or something if that's where he's at. Curious leaflet~ XD

Saraf is currently serving with a unit that patrols the desert for various dangers like bandits and wild beasts that could harm travelers. He is visiting Sulburi to see his mother though so she could cross paths with him then.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:46 pm
If my Ice bby is dropped before the Meta then I claim rp with Li~

Gotta have them play! o uo

Also want my bby to meet Gyuri. XD

Would Jacin like to meet Raja or Sy? o wo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Okay so after much digging around in this most awesome of places, I have the following three proposals for rp.

First of all
Shura and Irrohnaghal XxX - Both of these lovely ladies seem to love shopping! So why not play upon that and have them meet and become friends. Irro has very few people close to her and it would be good to see her out and about with ladies once in a while since she is surrounded by boys.

Ruulu & Zigaran = Both of them have some Alkidike blood mixed with other things, and who doesn't like to bond over the fact that someone else besides you has feelers. Ruulu is a go getter that would like to have a kinfa mounted battalion one day and would like to make some friends too.

Jolanta and Iroia = for the battle perhaps, Iroia is a dual sword weilder and it has been some time since she had some proper battle exercise! I do non rp battles if this is alright.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas