Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ OOC
Orphe's Plotting Thread - Seeking RPs & NRP Battles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Do you have anyone how would be near Ast in Jauhur? Andile and Emeka are near-ish.... I've got a baby Shifter/Alk there 8D

Jerami just says Jauhur so maybe him?

*tosses out Sanele, Mynshaka, Ingwe (NRP only) for battles as well*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:39 pm
robot kitten
Do you have anyone how would be near Ast in Jauhur? Andile and Emeka are near-ish.... I've got a baby Shifter/Alk there 8D

Jerami just says Jauhur so maybe him?

*tosses out Sanele, Mynshaka, Ingwe (NRP only) for battles as well*

I think that it was decided that Jerami's family lives in Andile, so if that is alright he could meet with your baby Shifter/Alk. ^_^

Where are three at that you're looking for NRP battles for? Curious if they are around where some of mine are that are looking for battles.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:51 pm
Orpheus Solon

I think that it was decided that Jerami's family lives in Andile, so if that is alright he could meet with your baby Shifter/Alk. ^_^

Where are three at that you're looking for NRP battles for? Curious if they are around where some of mine are that are looking for battles.

Ingwe is NRP only, the other 2 I don't mind Rping~

Sanele is in Oba (Sulburi)
Ingwe is in ... I think a small town in Jauhur recovering from burn wounds.
Shaka is Matori (Besaji)

And Riona would love to meet another alk hybrid 8D Though she's only 1/4 alk and looks very much shifter. Journal. She just got born before the mini closure of tendaji so she's going to be IC very young. Did you want them to meet in town or in the jungle? Riona would be the type to wander out after dad who went hunting 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:10 pm
robot kitten
Ingwe is NRP only, the other 2 I don't mind Rping~

Sanele is in Oba (Sulburi)
Ingwe is in ... I think a small town in Jauhur recovering from burn wounds.
Shaka is Matori (Besaji)

And Riona would love to meet another alk hybrid 8D Though she's only 1/4 alk and looks very much shifter. Journal. She just got born before the mini closure of tendaji so she's going to be IC very young. Did you want them to meet in town or in the jungle? Riona would be the type to wander out after dad who went hunting 8D

Let's see... I have two in Sulburi at the moment, that being Saraf and Incanthis though Saraf is already full up on battles. If we could think of a good reason for Incanthis and Sanele to tussle they could do a battle. That or it could be an NRP style one so they can get the req done.

I only have one person in Matori at the moment but he's some distance from Besaji, all the overy in Baun.

And... hrm, I don't think I have anyone who would want to battle Ingwe if he's injured, even NRP style. lol *petpets Ingwe* Poor cutie.

Let's see *thinks* Jerami isn't really the wandering off sort at the moment so he's more likely to stay in town. He might wander a short distance from his house, maybe following his kinfa, but that would be it.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:29 pm
Orpheus Solon
If Ican hurt one of San's pets (even by accident), insulted her, or stole something from her family/work that would lead her to tussle with him. XD Otherwise she wouldn't really attack him.

I also have Volle in Jauhur/Chibale, Ray in Juahur and Talin oba/tale/jauhur if you want nrp (talin's cna be rp though!)
Oh and a Myrsky but he's in Sulburi as well and wounded and would not want to fight atm.

Ingwe: I can take it! it's not that bad honestly!

And Ray's family does not know Jerarda's... Unless Jer or Aminah know Lasarra? If they did it could be a visit the friend while in the market for something.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:35 pm
robot kitten

Hrm, I can't really see Incanthis doing that. He's a rather nice guy, a healer sort, so he wouldn't really go around insulting anyone. *pokes him* So maybe not a battle between those two.

Hmmm, maybe something battle wise and maybe RP wise after with Bushi and Talin? Bushi needs to get out more and travel more, to get to making his business ties. lol

I... am not sure if Jerarda or Aminah know Lasarra. I'd ask Jay or Kana but they can be hard to catch up with. If it won't work out we can always have them meet up at a later date. ^_^  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:47 pm
Orpheus Solon

Wanna rp but the characters are in the wrong sppoootttsss XD

The Bushi one sounds fun~ Though Talin's muse has been a bit hard to find recently sad I will try to poke him awake! Maybe a NRP battle then battle afterwards would work...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:04 pm
robot kitten
Orpheus Solon

Wanna rp but the characters are in the wrong sppoootttsss XD

The Bushi one sounds fun~ Though Talin's muse has been a bit hard to find recently sad I will try to poke him awake! Maybe a NRP battle then battle afterwards would work...

*jabs everyone to get them to the right places* lol

Let me know when you are feeling it and we can work on Bushi/Talin stuffs. ^_^ *fluffs Bushi* And feel free to poke me next time you're on AIM. We can attempt to hammer out more in the way of RP there too, maybe?  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 pm
Orpheus Solon

Looking for battles for Sauron, Reillan and Isolder. smile

Mano would be fun as would Gyuri. Sauron has good stats the other two are kinda..sad, working on beast battles with them, could do a dual beast battle if you want or a normal battle. Preferably normal battle for sauron.

A mano/sauron rp would be fun too XD hes having a wandering midlife crisis.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:43 pm
Duke Edward Drake
Orpheus Solon

Mano would be fun as would Gyuri. Sauron has good stats the other two are kinda..sad, working on beast battles with them, could do a dual beast battle if you want or a normal battle. Preferably normal battle for sauron.

Where are the three of them at at the moment? That would help me determine who could fight with them. Req wise Gyuri and Mano are full up on beast battles, so they would need regular battles, just let me know if you want them RP or NRP.

*fluffs Sauron* He can meet up with Mano if you wants. Mano is currently in Jauhar, traveling along the coastline, enjoying the fishing that it has to offer.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:48 pm
Orpheus Solon
Duke Edward Drake
Orpheus Solon

Where are the three of them at at the moment? That would help me determine who could fight with them. Req wise Gyuri and Mano are full up on beast battles, so they would need regular battles, just let me know if you want them RP or NRP.

*fluffs Sauron* He can meet up with Mano if you wants. Mano is currently in Jauhar, traveling along the coastline, enjoying the fishing that it has to offer.

Nrp battles would be excellent! Vallen sauron and arron are all in ast but sauron can wander to the coast for rp and battles  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:14 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Let's see... Ast is near-ish to Sol so there is a chance that Aysun and Chal could be around in the area for some NRP battles. Gyuri is really far away though since he's at Eira's inn which is near the border of Tale and Sauti.

If Sauron wants to come meet Mano though it would be fun. Mano will even cook for him! lol ^_^  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:07 pm
Orpheus Solon
Duke Edward Drake

Let's see... Ast is near-ish to Sol so there is a chance that Aysun and Chal could be around in the area for some NRP battles. Gyuri is really far away though since he's at Eira's inn which is near the border of Tale and Sauti.

If Sauron wants to come meet Mano though it would be fun. Mano will even cook for him! lol ^_^

D'aww we could battle first then have Sauron find Mano?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:34 am
Orpheus Solon

I know a long long time ago we played around with the idea of Cerith joining or at least meeting Eira's troupe XD If you still wanted to play around with that idea?? :3  

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:43 am
Scarlett Arbuckle

Ohhhhh, yes. She should definitely come visit! Eira has an inn on the border of Tale and Sauti, though I need to look at the map and figure out exactly where it's located since I keep forgetting to do that.

She can come visit and have an RP with Eira, as well as another RP/s with anyone else staying there too! ^_^ <3  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff