Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:31 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

ShyWolfHeart

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

The first thing Marcus thought about was that he looked like the preppy kids in Sunnyshore who's parents got their vacation homes fixed up by his dad.
Which...may not be a bad thing. Some of those kids were nice.
He knew the boy knew Faye, and Iris...and had some weird crush or rivalry with Marco ( all they did was glare at each other when they were in the same room, it made Marcus think of the boy who pulled his cousin's pigtails because he liked her..of course his cousin had punched the kid in the teeth after a while so..well, there was that)
Turns out Silvano wasn't one of the nice preppy kids.
But he was friends with Iris.
Huh.
He considered the boy in front of him, taking in his harsh words with a critical stare and a critical mind. The way he took in everything in life, analytical, level-headed, nothing showing on his face. Marcus wasn't bothered by the boy's tone ( although he did think it was a bit hypocritical to talk about manners when he was so obviously rude) and the look on his face was the same he'd have when his baby sister threw a fit or snapped and forgot her manners: part surprise part amusement and slightly feigned embarrassment. He even chuckled a bit.
"I'm sorry. Right, manners. My name's Marcus Bennett" he said extending a hand. His tone was the epitome of politeness, friendly even, and completely unaffected by Silvano's words
"And you're Silvano, I've seen you around...you hang out with Faye a lot. It's nice to officially meet ya."
With that done he turned around to listen to Iris, who was talking to him about the trip. He smiled good-humoredly as she gestured and talked about the dragon pokemon and now the district and how excited she was
"Right?! The Dragon pokemon were amazing. I got to see a Deino it uh..it knocked me down. I was bruised for like the rest of the night. They'r so cool though. And..well, they're blind so it's not like they did it on purpose"
He was a bit less formal when speaking to Iris and just as friendly. Partly because she was nicer, but also because he was matching her own open excited friendly tone.
"Yeah I'm excited!" he said when she asked both him and Silvano if they were hyped about the train. "I didn't think it'd be this cold" he said rubbing his gloveless hands together. Eterna never gets past fifty degrees. I wonder if we'll get to check out the outside like in lamia? And like what kinda food they got too. The Incas place was really cool...they had green rice..welp, I mean that's what I ordered."
He had looked back when Silvano started struggling with the bag, raising an eyebrow again when he blurted out his surprise.
He wondered if the boy had ever carried around heavy things. Marcus had helped his dad with equipment and even a bit of furniture when he worked as a handyman. Not to mention carrying his sister ( and man was that little girl growing fast)
"Here I got it" he said amicably picking up the bag Silvano had dropped. It was heavy but not unbearably so ( definitely not what he'd call bowling balls...maybe like...half bowling balls) His own bag had a handle so he could pick that up too. "hey is Bebe out?" he asked looking for the fairy type. He had kept all his pokemon inside because...well, he had been running late. "she's from Kalos yeah? Are you from Kalos too?"
He kept pace with them, feeling rather proud of himself for managing to keep an amicable conversation going despite Silvano being...less than happy about him. Of course, he was using a lot of skills and mechanism any kid with fighting parents or family would know. ( don't react to hostility, be the one to keep a cool head, let people throw their tantrums without feeding to it or escalating) but hey, he was having a good time.
He was taken aback when Iris called out to one of the teachers, waving at the woman more of mimicry than anything.
"Oh I know her! She's my head of house and she's friends with my-um, some of the teachers" he said smiling at how friendly Ms. Floros had been. He himself had never spoken to her, despite being in her house. But he knew she was one of the few people Harvey ( he had almost said his brother's name before retracting) considered his friends. And one thing Marcus had learned from the breeding professor was he was picky about who he befriended.
Huh, Silvano and him should be brothers, they're not that different. The boy though with a thin smile.
He slung an arm around Elijah when he sat next to him, waiting for Silvano to say something mean, and to make it clear Elijah was staying. It was a subtle gesture, friendly. Marcus didn't really do confrontation ( again kid with parents who fought a lot) but he knew how to stand his ground without escalating or angering anyone for that exact reason. "Hey Eli...yeah it's cool..um sorry about your scarf" at this his hands ran through the material again, and again he found it soothing, "you uh...want it back?" the last part was added with him some hesitation. He didn't really wanna part with it but he figured he should ask.
He took in Silvano's reaction to Elijah with muted surprise. Maybe he just didn't like meeting people? But then wouldn't everyone had been a stranger at one point? He'd have no friends and no one he was nice to if that was true.
"This is Elijah" he said, figuring he'd try to keep Silvano in a...good mood? ( was this a good mood?) and the conversation going ( and also, he wasn't sure if Iris knew him). "He's in Flygon like you Iris. We met at that P.E. class..with the dodgeball war? Y'all remember that one?"
He knew both Iris and Silvano had been there, and Iris had looked like she had had a lot of fun so maybe that was a good story to segue into.

OutOfChillComments: I'm starting to realize one of Marcus' flaws is that he forms conclusions pretty quickly. Hope he doesn't offend. sweatdrop
I thought Marcus being able to just pick up the bag Silvano was struggling with would tweak Silvano's nose. >w>

Hope I got the order for things right.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
↦pen and folder
↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:34 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train Station
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit, jacket, gloves, long pants.
                                                  Those near me... Nirav, Koru, Kirsi
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

The answer he got from Nirav wasn't very positive judging by how Nirav was hesitating. Cyril could say that Nirav was only agreeing with him to be polite since he had offered. He cannot leave the boy freezing out here, so it might be a blessing that Nirav didn't stubbornly refuse. "Here," he took off his own jacket to hand it to Nirav, "You need it more than me. It is rather old clothes though," the jacket wasn't as thick as what he had seen other worn, but it's better than nothing. That left Cyril with the t-shirt he had been wearing beneath the jacket. He didn't need any jacket in truth, he had taken to wear it more for blending in than necessity. The cold was more refreshingly cold than biting to him. He still took care to wear gloves and socks so they didn't get frostbite, but otherwise, he was comfortable.

Cyril waited for a moment for Nirav to put the jacket on and gather his belongings before he walked to find Koru. His pace was quick as he easily scanned the crowd as he passed for familiar face. It would be bad if Koru had left the place he saw her previously. Thankfully, it was not the case. She had some company instead. A boy from yesterday's daycare and . . . Kirsi. Her presence brought about conflicting thought in him. Part of him did not desire to meet her nor wish to have anything to do with her and another wanted a second chance to make amend. They might be able to be friends if they had a better start and right now, he was about to approach their group. He saw the boy walking off, but he wasn't worried about the boy. It was Kirsi and koru that made him nervous.

He wanted to back out. The goodwill was better in his head than actually doing it. This was all for Nirav, not for him. He convinced himself from turning away. "Excuse me," he called out. It was an interruption, Cyril knew and he forced himself to continue, steeling himself from letting his emotion affecting him. "I wonder if any of you can help us. My friend here," he gestured toward Nirav, "is freezing cold and cannot get himself proper clothes for Winter," he hoped that comes out well, if impersonal. He didn't know how he should present himself to the group as he wasn't that familiar with them. Impersonal was best to him as he would be taking a safe stance from offending anyone. "Maybe your fire type can help him warm up, before he lost any limbs to the cold?" he was grave when he said about losing limbs. That was what happened if you ignore frostbite and hypothermia is another. He had been lectured over and over to take care of his fingers and toes. They would fall off if he ignored the cold. It would get numb, until finally you won't be able to feel anything with it anymore.

((OOC: pardon the intrusion ))
(( the mention about losing limbs. I can imagine it is a common problem for those that lived in extremely cold area and they will make sure to teach how dangerous is frostbite to children. it is also why Cyril is quite concerned for Nirav's well being. ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
Sneasel
[56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
best stats: speed
least stats: sp atk

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
13 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B
Nirav

Prairiefox
Koru

TheWhiteDragonfly
Kiris

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:38 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as Silvano pressed his hand against his neck after hearing her saying that Tony was a cute name for him. He turned his head which made Iris extend her neck to follow his direction. She couldn't help but smile as the direction of the conversation changed to being about the coat. "I like the smell of cherries." she replied when he asked about getting tried of the smell. "Not to mention, you make it with other scents and get like a fruity parade!" Iris was being silly but it answered the question all the same.

When Silvano spoke once more, it was Iris' turn to look a little flustered from the compliment about her being an actress. "Oh you...." she said not know what else to say as her covered her cheek with the scarf. He was laughing, something that was actually a first for her since he wasn't very vocal with his laughter. The moment between them changed once Silvano was taken by surprise due to her duffle bag. Due to the tone that Silvano was taking now from his surprise, Iris started to get more flustered, almost squeaking out her responses.

"I like to carry extra."
she said, "You never know what you're going to need until you do. Besides Ling is picky about the food she likes and I was trying out a new blend the Lamia district that is suppose to be good for Zoey's coat condition and Bebe has to keep her flower going during winter."

When Iris had the bag back with her, she rubbed the back of her neck when Silvano asked about how she was able to carry it. "I'm used to carry it around with me." She gave a little smile. "You should see my mother when carries stuff."

Iris and Silvano were ready to go when they were approached by Marcus. Iris had waved and greeted the boy as normal but it seemed like Silvano didn't share the same sentiment. "Yea, I know him...mostly from gym class. He has a ducklett..like I have Ling...so I guess that's special." Iris didn't get Silvano mentioned the word special for.

Instead of talking, she listened as Silvano..."Hey!" she chirped when he finished making his jabs at Marcus. "That's not being nice." she folded her arms. "He is my friend...so he doesn't have to get lost." Iris looked at Silvano with unpleased so he would apologize to Marcus before looking at Marcus apologetic. "Yea, the dragons were cool. I was with the Gible. They like to teethe and run around. And their skin like smooth sandpaper. They were so cute." Iris watched and listened as Marcus mentioned the cold. "I'm use to Kalos' weather. No... I thought I would surprise Bebe and the other once we get to this new place. Besides I wasn't sure if she would like the cold. Uh yea, Bebe's from Kalos. My brother gave her to me. I am too but I was born in the Unova region."

Thankful the tension was broken by the time Iris saw Ramona and Elijah came to greet them. Iris waved to the boy as he approached. "Hi." Iris said, "Yea we were talking about the trip and the pokemon from yesterday." Once Marcus started talking again and mentioning Flygon that it clicked where she knew the boy from. Well aside from the gym class. "I remember him."

At least Silvano wasn't surprised by Elijah as the boy and Marcus started to talk. Iris looked at Silvano and watched as he looked around. Silvano put down her bag, making Iris watch the boy as his eyes wandered around. Iris noticed when he set his sights on someone his features darkened, making the girl feel a little uneasy. "Silvano?" Iris said his name as she tucked at his coat's sleeve..."Antonio..." her voice was low so that only SIlvano would hear her as she looked at him with concern, Iris followed where his eyes previously were and saw Marco and Maria talking.

"Do you wanna say hi to her?" she asked. "Or do you wanna say hi to Marco?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 17
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Feint Attack| Fury Swipes | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Hitsukei
ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

There was a slight chill in the air and even though Marco could feel the growing goosebumps, he ignored them. His eyes remained locked on the ground while his Pokemon were next to him trying to figure out what he was staring at with such concentration. The black-haired boy did a lot of staring since yesterday; would this staring stop? Charmander looked around trying to spot Tera, where was the pink-haired human? She always seemed to return Marco to normal whenever he was 'staring' and from what he could see his friend liked Tera a lot. If they could find Tera then she could cheer Marco up and he would get to see Flare! Just the thought of seeing his fire princess caused the orange Pokemon's eyes to transform into hearts as he pictured her shyness and cute smiles. Murkrow watched his two friends with curious eyes. One of them was stiff and cold like a statue while the other was all butterflies and sunshine. The contrast was interesting, but it did make the avian Pokemon wonder if among their little group he was the only sane one.

More students were arriving and the train station was becoming more busy with several students talking with their friends and Pokemon. The adults were present as well and they seemed to be direct the traffic so that the students were all in order as they entered the train. No final announcement for boarding the train had been called so some students remained outside and others were already entering the train to find a sit. The trio would need to enter the train soon and normally Marco would be worried about finding someone to sit on the train with, but at the moment he felt very uncaring about most things. He was ignoring everything and everyone around him which was why he didn't notice Maria talking to him until her Lilipup barked at him. "Huh? Oh, h-hi, Tay- I mean, Maria..." Marco caught himself before he addressed Maria by her last name like he was getting used to doing with all his classmates (except for Tera and Iris). She had told him once before to call her by her first name so he needed to try and make sure he was addressing her properly.

Marco finally looked up at Maria and his eyes widen slightly; she looked worried. She was looking directly at him and he was doing the same to her; he could almost see his reflection in her eyes. Was she worried about him? He shook his head, why would she? "I'm just...trying not to mess up," Marco sighed looking back down at the ground, "I think I caused enough trouble yesterday." Why did he even say that? Was it because she was showing concern for him? Marco closed his lips, he didn't want to say anything more unnecessary. Charmander and Murkrow waved at Lillipup returning a hello to the pup Pokemon. They didn't normally interact with the puppy, but they were approached in a friendly manner so it was only natural they would return that friendliness.

"Everyone is boarding the train..." Marco muttered as he looked at the students that were entering the train with their friends. "She shouldn't worry about me...I'll only bring her trouble." The boy thought as he expected Maria to go with her friends into the train. He didn't have a lot of friends, but he was sure that someone as nice as Maria had a lot of them. If they saw her together with him then they might avoid her so it was best that she leave soon. At least that was what Marco thought.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x15
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru, elijah (gone), cyril || ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance, kai (growlithe illusion)

ooc: (I hope it's not too presumptuous to have her approach! sorry to kind of double-post prarie, wanted to make sure I got a response in before thursday jumps ahead!
    they could get seats near each other on the train biggrin Finally an excuse to talk to Nirav! and maybe this will set Kirsi and Cyril towards friendship (or friendly rivalry) instead of antagonism

Kirsi was pleasantly surprised by Elijah's friendly greeting. She couldn't detect any resentment or judgement...just like him! "Thanks Elijah." As he left, Kirsi slid her eyes back to Koru with a genuine smile on her face. "Aren't you excited? I wonder what the district is like." Suddenly she was looking forward to today.

When a familiar voice called out and interrupted them, her newly good mood kept her from being irritated. She turned to Cyril with a blank face, more confused than anything why he would be talking to her (and Koru). He seemed so stiff and formal, and she was sure it was because of her. She might have responded impersonally in return, but Kirsi felt an immediate need to help (and was more than a little pleased to be asked for help with a problem with the cold). She didn't realize that he had probably been seeking Koru's help and not hers, though she did look at Koru and nod before she spoke, trying to convey with her eyes how she felt. "Yeah, of course." This was no place for her to be stubborn with Cyril...her dad had lectured her enough on the dangers of the cold.
    Still, it was Cyril she was talking to, so she felt the need to say something extra. "It'll be warm whenever we're inside, though I don't need my gloves." Kirsi, used to the cold, didn't even have her jacket zipped up.

She walked past Cyril, still not sure what to make of him, and approached his friend, the one who had been reading a book. He was wearing a turban, something she'd never seen in real life before, and she wondered if it kept his head warm. His skin was a warm color that reminded her of Sunyshore, and the clothes covering him seemed light and fitted to that kind of warmer weather. "Hi. Cyril said you didn't have warm clothes; you can borrow my gloves if you like," she said, offering her fuzzy red gloves. She noticed then that the jacket he had didn't really match his clothes, and it sunk in why. She glanced back at Cyril and as she thought, he wasn't wearing a coat. The thought that Cyril had offered up his coat for his friend...it didn't fit with her view of him at all.

Confused, her eyes trailed down to Chance at her feet. "And Chance is really good at keeping people warm, if you wanna pet him." Chance, who had followed Kirsi over, whuffed a small hello when she said his name. He was sitting politely, but his butt wiggled with the waggling of his tail and he inched closer every second to Nirav. Hopefully he wasn't scared of dogs.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 20
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                    Prairiefox
                    ShyWolfHeart
                    amarzyciel
                    DJ Double B

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:30 pm
And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

Harvey woke up in the lamia district for the first time in what felt like ages.
They had made up sometime during the past two weeks ( although maybe made up wasn't the right word. They had made out a lot. And then there was the bartender from last night,
The fact that Chava's apartment was upstairs from a bar was a pretty big factor in everything they got up to tell the truth.
The fact that he had been visiting the lamia district a lot lately-more specifically the children's home-also meant they had to meet up at some point.
His life since the whole debacle with Marcus and Kirsi ( and then a whole other debacle where apparently having lunch with Elly and Gamuza landed him in trouble.) Had been divided between classes, visiting the orphanage, and grading the presentation rubrics that handed in.
The latter was usually done during the afternoon and took up hours of the night. Harvey had been pulling late nights for weeks, dragging himself to bed sometimes hours before the sun rose.
That was being a teacher for you, the hours could really kill you. Harvey was pretty sure he was living on coffee and spite at this point.
He hadn't hear from Elaine, and Ramona hadn't texted him back. He had seen her later in the district however. But it looked like a double date and he hadn't felt like intruding.
Besides, no one in the staff had really talked to him since Tony went all "Language" on him.
He pulled whoever it was that was closest to him closer and burrowed down on the bed.

It was then that his phone decided to ring.

----------------------------

Decked out in winter wear and with Broski on his shoulder, Harvey made his way around the station. He spotted some of his students like Kirsi and Maria and smiled at them as he passed them. He spotted his brother with a group of kids, looking up when one of the kids called out to Ramona.

Oh she was here, Harvey considered going to say his to them...but she was already talking to another person and he wasn't exactly friends with anyone else from the staff.
Maybe I should try to date one of them, he thought remembering the group outing.
He hung back for a while eyeing the vending machine and wondering if it gave out coffee.
He was still looking over his options Broski decided to take matters into his own hand.
The fire monkey had seen Ramona, and remembered the woman who had talked to Harvey. With a cry, the monkey shut off from his trainer's shoulder and scurried off towards the other teachers.
"Mon! Ferno! Mon!" he cried out leaping up to hang from Ramona's arm. A word which here means, 'Hi! You're here! I know you/1'

Harvey for his part now had no choice but to start heading towards them now
"Broski" he called out making the monferno's eyes widened in the usual 'busted expression "what're you doin crazy monkey"

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; monkey attack! >w>

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Elijah/Kirsi/Cyril/NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Content/Excited OoC: It's okay Dragonfly I was typing when you posted so I just had to finish and edit it a bit ^^ ◉

Eli seemed like the only one she could talk to from the boy's side. He had started to say that she had a point in her answer towards him. She did- she doesn't trust Marcus and it seemed Eli was just sitting on the sidelines. The last time she had talked to him she was so disheveled about Ray hating her she just needed an answer, no matter how vague, and Eli was kind enough to give her that answer and for that her opinion on him had changed- not so much Marcus. He immediately went into defending him, but he wasn't making a whole lot of sense. She furrowed her brow at him and answered back, "Calling it odd...is a huge understatement. He's doing the same things I'm doing! Well I think..." Well now she was feeling confused. It did feel nice to talk to him a little normal for once, maybe when this was all over they could all be friends- she saw that being the hardest with Marcus though...

She didn't notice but Eli was looking at Kirsi approaching them, and the girl's good morning made her aware. Koru didn't try to hide anything and greeted her friend with a big grin, and Cyndaquil squeed happily from the comfort of Koru's jacket,
"Hey there you are! I was getting worried!" Eli had greeted her as well, but he stood up and, it surprised her a little hearing it, but he told her not to worry and to have fun, even inviting them to hang out if they could. He left and she raised her hand in a non waving goodbye. She looked at Kirsi, her initial appearance wasn't all that enthusiastic, but after Elijah talked to her she seemed changed, beaming her own smile at her, "Yeah totally! You seem a lot chipper-er! I hope there's a good place to sled! Or even a snow ball fight!"

A new voice caught her attention and it was Cyril, a guy from her battle class, and Nirav. She cotinued to smile and greeted him, "Heya, what's going on?" His way of speaking made it clear he wasn't there just to talk to them. Honestly he was so quiet in class they never really get a chance to talk to each other, but she knows Kirsi talks to him maybe they're friends? He was hoping she could help with warming Nirav up. She looked at the boy and seemed completely shocked. She straightened up and sat on her leg, "Wha of course! I-" she noticed Kirsi give a slight nod, seems something was amiss, so she stopped herself and let Kirsi do her thing. Kirsi offered her gloves- it was a good thing that Koru had extras packed just in case, but the girl was from a snowy city...what was it called again? Anyway Kirsi went over to Nirav and offered her gloves and even offered Chance, whom seeming rather excited by the tail wagging and unsettled sitting. She couldn't help but find it adorable, thinking if her dad's was like this when it was still a Growlith, "Growlith's are super warm Nirav he'd be the perfect warm cuddle buddy!" Cyndaquil slumped him head and started to dig further into her jacket,causing her to jerk around, "Aw I didn't mean it like that little Cy..." She couldn't help but noticed that Cyril was similar to Kirsi in the way they were dressing for this kinda weather. While pulled Cyndaquil from the opening in her jacket she inquired, "Are you from a snowy place too? You don't look like you're too piled up for this weather either," she completely pulled Cyndaquil out of her jacket like pulling a rabbit from a hat and her eyes sparkled, "Wanna be cuddle buddies with Cyndaquil he's super warm and sweet! He doesn't even singe clothes anymore I swear!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith rubbed her hands through her gloves before stretching her arms. Lillith grabbed the handle for her suitcase and continue to roll it down towards the station. After a free day for herself and some celebration since Ramona had been cleared for the most part of the robbery and had her suspension lifted, Lillith was finally able to the woman with a smile on a face and her spirits lifted. Now they were going to be able to travel together for some fun aside from watching the children. With the cold and a new place to go to, Lillith had a feeling about...something. For the time being, she focused on the trip and having some fun with her friends.

Lillith arrived at the station and took a look around, her mind immediately looked for her students and the teachers. One of her students, Iris, was taking to three boys. This was surprising since she remember the girl hardly talked before now she was apparently popular. Especially after her win in Lamia and being on the cover of the magazine. Her attention moved from the girl to the teachers as she approached Ramona and Takahiro.

She was grinning as she listened to the conversation between the two,hearing about Ramona's activities involving the students. She watched as the woman leaned against Takahiro. She decided then to chime in and announce her presence. "So it only took you getting some booze and two dates to finally get you confessing... and in front of the children too....Scandalous..."

She teased the two, her hand cheekily covering her mouth. "Also may I add, I think you should avoid photographing children from away in a tree. We just got you back sweetheart."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire: Pretty in Fall
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ava stood out by the train, watching her breath as she breathed in and out. It stuck out in the cold, winter air. As Ava adjusted her bag of clothes for the trip, a girl she hadn't seen before approached her!A girl asked about her pokemon, Gala, who scuttled out to get a better look at the duo. Ava let Gala crawl on her arm for the girl to get a better look. "Oh, Gala? That's a spinarak. She's kinda small now, but she'll be even bigger once she's older." Ava grinned, always proud to talk about her little bug pokemon. "I don't think I've seen you around. I'm Ava, who are you?"

Before Ava even realized it, the train started to come into the station. "I think that's our train. You wanna sit together?" Ava gathered her stuff to carry onboard as Gala crawled up her arm and onto her head for a better vantage of the area.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Excited
                                          Location: Campus Station tab tab Outfit: Pants, thick jacket, winter cap
                                          Pokemon Company: Gala tab tab Human Company: New Girl? (Hana)
                                          OoC: Sorry this is so late!

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nirav was never much for attention, but at this point, he was desperate. He took the jacket from Cyril -- hopefully this time, it wouldn't suddenly disappear. "Are you not cold..?" Nirav quietly asked. To him, it made no sense that this type of weather could be even remotely nice. Cyril led him towards Kirsi and Koru, the latter of the two Nirav knew well, so at least he wasn't talking to strangers. He let Cyril do all the talking, though perked up at the mention of losing limbs. "...Lose limbs?" he said, nervous. Surely Cyril was just joking... right? People didn't just lose limbs from the cold. For someone who was never in a dangerously cold situation, losing limbs from being too cold made no sense.

Kirsi and Koru were incredibly kind, and thankfully, they had fire type pokemon. Kirsi offered her gloves, a fuzzy, red pair. "Uh, t-thank you," he said as he slipped them onto his hands. Honestly, the boy hadn't seen a pair like this. There were tons of workgloves, but never something that was meant to keep you warm like this. It just wasn't something people used where he was from. Nirav and Kirsi didn't talk too much, but it seemed like she knew Cyril. They were probably friends or something. She also offered for him to pet her pokemon, which looked like some kind of fire dog. Nevertheless, he was fuzzy and warm and wanted to be pet. So Nirav pet the pup, basking in how warm his hand and arm felt in the pokemon's fur. It was almost like home. Koru offered her Cyndaquil to pet, a familiar sight from their time in the Sewing Club. "Thank you," Nirav said, gently petting her pokemon as the train arrived. "W-we, uh, should probably get on the train and find some seats," Nirav said, leading the way onto the much warmer train. Nirav sat himself down away from the entrance that brought in the chilly, winter air. He would give anything to be back home right now.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Less cold, Worried
                                          Location: Campus Station tab tab Outfit: Thin pants, thin shirt, very light jacket, Cyril's Jacket, Kirsi's gloves
                                          Pokemon Company: Chance, Cyndaquil tab tab Human Company: Cyril, Koru, Kirsi
                                          OoC: sorry for the delay!

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:03 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
ShyWolfHeart
Kumerelle
murruelecreuset

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

The train made a 'woo-wooo' sound as if it was trying to catch everyone's attention. The sound of speakers were heard as someone talked over the intercom so that everyone in the train station could hear the announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please enter the train and grab a sit. Quickly now, we are getting ready to depart and we don't want anyone to be left behind." The voice was male and spoke in a very calm and soothing voice; the kind of voice that a person would switch to whenever they were talking politely to someone. The sound of students moving to the train were heard and even the teachers had to make sure they boarded the train. Once everyone was inside and properly siting, the doors to the train opened and a man stepped out wearing a Train Conductor uniform. The man was none other than Antonio and he was even sporting a fake mustache and glasses in order to pull off the complete look of an 'old train conductor'. He grinned at the students and his fellow colleagues.

"Good morning everyone, I hope that you all are ready to travel to a new district. Leoconoe District has opened its doors for Ordell Academy to enter and experience their Winter Festival." Antonio laughed cheerfully as he spoke to the students in hopes to get them excited. The doors to the train were finally closing as a 'ding' sound was heard once they were fully closed. The sound of the engine could be heard and the train prepared itself for travel. This train was always a magnificent sight to see because it did not run in a track or rather the track was the water itself! What marvelous engineering could cause this to happen? No one knew or perhaps no one could understand, but this way of travel was the fastest. Arriving at Leoconoe District would not take very long due to the train's great speed and unique design. However, they would have to go through the Lamia district first in order to reach Leoconoe District. The students would get to watch Lamia as they traveled by the train.

The train blew its whistle once more indicating that it was ready to go! Antonio smiled and asked for everyone's attention once more. "I will be your Train Conductor this morning, please remain in your seats while we travel. Teachers please make sure to watch over the students and keep your area nice and clean," Antonio gave a dazzling smile, which was causing his mustache to come undone. He quickly fixed and returned to his carefree look, "I leave everyone with this quote: 'Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we cannot see'." Antonio gave a smile wink to everyone and then turned around disappearing the behind the door which likely led to the control room.

==========

[Exit]

(A/N: To keep things fun, please post your character exiting the train station.
Make sure to include who your character is sitting with. Thank you.)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image
A tinge of comfort was felt when Jung had heard Tera return his morning greeting therefore reflecting the fact that it was alright to speak to her. She seemed to be within her usual comportment of pep. Strange that only a few moments ago she was different, perhaps this was something to take note of for future reference. The mention of the temperature had brought his attention to the lass' attire omitting the warm scarf. She seemed woefully under dressed for the current weather, perhaps why she mentioned how cold it was as he wasn't particularly cold. Just as he was going to suggest giving his earmuffs to aid in warming her Tera had grabbed his hands and began joyously hopping in place.

What did Jung-Su set himself up for!? The way the lass' eyes sparkled with hope had sent his heart into a fluttering panic. The expectation of having the job done with ease had lead for stress to creep in. Why did he even suggest trying to fix it!? Right, he wanted to pay her back for all that she did for him, for being his friend. Not expecting this response the Flyon questioned whether or not he'd be capable to fix it. He knew the theory behind fixing the type of damage done; a simple patching job would easily do the trick or a trickier restitching could possibly work as well. The problem was he had yet to put in enough practice to know whether he could efficiently get it done in a flawless manner. Who knew that the lass' eager innocent eyes would plague him so. C watched as he saw Jung struggle with all of this. The Chingling softly tapped the lad's head in an effort to calm him down. After Tera had released him and even apologized the lad grew even guiltier. She had not done anything worth apologizing for, yet his actions made her think so. Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. Moments of mental chanting had helped him calm down enough to let him voice his thoughts. "Um... Um... N-No need-d-d to a-po-pologize... W-With patches... The scarf... The-the scarf won't l-look like it used t-to though..." Jung braced himself at the release of his words eyes squinted jaws clenched and woefully afraid of the Charizard's reaction.

Upon hearing a voice prompting the students and staff of the train's arrival the lad did as instructed walking inside the train. The lad's negative questioning resurfaced at the mention of the event. Thoughts of whether it would be alright with him being beside the lass as she had other friends she'd most likely like to hang out with took over his mind. She'd probably have more fun with them too... Not even his battle teacher had emerging from the train was able to shake these thoughts out. Not waiting for a response from the pink haired lass the lad sat himself in a seat secretly wanting that she'd follow him yet not putting any hope on the possibility.

(Exit to Leoconoe Train Station)

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image plus a thick black jacket and matching earmuffs; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Campus station』『COMPANY: C, Tera, other students around 』
STATUS: Increased heart rate 』『MOOD: Nervous, worried, scared 』
OOC: Apologies for the requote as I had to fix something ʕowo;ʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
      The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
      Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 12x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:50 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train Station
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit, jacket (lent to nirav) , gloves, long pants.
                                                  Those near me... Nirav, Koru, Kirsi
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

"Not really," Cyril had replied when Nirav asked him whether he was cold. He hadn't paid much attention to the question as occupied as he was and so he didn't say more. Even when he asked Kirsi and Koru, he didn't say more than needed. He was surprised that it was Kirsi who answered him, of course, he directed his words to both of them out of curtsy as what manner demanded him. He thought it rude if he ignored Kirsi in favor of Koru, especially when Kirsi too possessed fire type, though there being two growlithe now was new. Well, he didn't dwell long to why Kirsi kept two pokemon of the same species as it was uncommon unless one wished to be a breeder, he was occupied by the fact that Kirsi didn't let their previous conflict to stop her from helping. He felt gratitude and relieved while at the same time he felt worse off. Kirsi could have deny him for that was what he deserved. it would be easier if they can just be clear with each other whether to be friendly or not. As it was, he didn't know how he should act beside from saying, "Thank you," to the two of them who were eager to help.

It was heartwarming to watch Nirav being smothered and Cyril was treated to the side of his classmates that he hadn't seen before. Perhaps he had been too quick to judge. It was time to rectify it if he could. They would be sticking together for awhile after all with Nirav borrowing their pokemon for warmth. Koru's question brought him out of his musing to listen to her. Snowy place? Cyril thought for a moment, "I won't call it snowy, since that happens only in winter," Icirrus City had four seasons, although it's more like wet cold, humid wet, dry cold and buried-under-snow cold. "I am feeling the cold, but it's more like refreshingly cold for me," it felt good to him, he liked it, though he didn't say it. He kind of feeling like the odd one out among these heavily dressed crowd. "I don't know how it is in other places, but, this cold feels like autumn morning where I come from," if he had to measure the temperature, it was that. High altitude meant that the morning and night time was often colder than daytime. "You say 'too', do you meant Kirsi?" he caught on what Koru had implied. His gaze went to Kirsi, indeed, she was wearing lighter clothing. His perception of cold had dismissed her attire as normal and thus missed it, until koru had brought the topic.

[?]

((OOC: I don't put exit just yet, in case you guys want to stay around for more chat ))
(( Sure, that is what i thought would happen when I started this interaction ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
Sneasel
[56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
best stats: speed
least stats: sp atk

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
13 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B
Nirav

Prairiefox
Koru

TheWhiteDragonfly
Kiris

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 am
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

Riko Okumura

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Train Station
♥ With: Snivy + Other Students and their Pokemon
♥ Mood: ٩(˘◡˘)۶
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: Outfit with criss-cross side ponytail.

Riding trains was actually quite fun. It had a warm and comfy atmosphere. But that may be because of the train itself or the people in it. But this train reminded her of the ones in Unova. Riko loved riding trains when she was not walking. She laid back and stretched as Snivy began doing so as well.

She quickly checked her Pokegear for a message from her sister. The message took quite some time to reply to, and when she opened it, it wasn't even more than a paragraph. "This is so typical of her.... Riko muttered, sighing. Snivy seemed to also nod in agreement. The message was basically saying that she just arrived in the Hoenn Region, and that was why it took so long for her to reply. She was also going to check out the Pokemon Contest Spectaculars, whatever that is. Riko just shook her head in exasperation, and quickly typed a message to her sister saying that she was going to the Leoconoe District. Her finger hovered over the 'send' button, and she pressed it, before stuffing the Pokegear away into her bag again. Her sister really was brave, not only a day in Hoenn and instead of exploring the region, the first thing she does is join some contest of some sort. But to be honest, Riko might have done the same, if she had the same experience and skills that her sister has. While Yui was an artist, she was also still a trainer. Or more specifically, a coordinator. She just had no interest in becoming the next Pokemon Master or Top Coordinator, but she still joined in contests for fun.

Her thoughts suddenly broke when she heard a weird "woo-woo" sound and then a voice came over the intercom. They were depart soon. Riko quickly sat up in her seat, and peered at the man who just got on. He was the conductor, Riko guessed looking at his outfit, which looked like every train conductor's outfit she's seen in animes and manga. And was that.... a fake mustache? And glasses? "Wow.... he's really serious about this..." she whispered to Snivy. Riko sat back and turned towards the window. They were heading off to Leoconoe District. She wonders what will await.

[Exit]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 2x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 6x User Image

User Image

Kumerelle

Duck

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Winged 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:58 am
    User ImageUser Image
    _WHERE: [Campus Station] WITH WHO: [Ramona, Broski and Harvey, Lilith, Luchadoris, Students] __________

Sipping on his coffee, Takahiro raised an intrigued brow at the modeling offer Ramona had just posed. Thinking back, the man never had a good experience with taking pictures. Family portraits, class photo ops; every almost every picture resulted with him pulling an awkward face or being out of place. Him being a model just didn't strike him as something that would end well. Then again, he would be spending time with Ramona... Luchadoris' features plastered a 'don't mess this up for me face,' practically glaring holes into her trainer, knowing full well that Taka wouldn't initially be on board with the idea. His eyes moving away from the 'angry bird' Pokemon, the male saw Ramona's expressions endearingly change from giggly to shy(?). Seeing the willful expression on his Hawlucha along with the charmingly flustered Ramona, how could he refuse? "I'd be honored." His lips ever so slightly upturned. He just hoped that he wouldn't ruin the shoot for anyone. Gleeful and a little surprised at the unexpected decision, Lucha jumped at her trainer to hug him only to quickly release him and straightening up upon remembering where they were prompting yet another playful snort from the man.

Inklings of a what seemed to be a smile or some sort of positive expression resurfaced on his mien as Ramona told him a tidbit of her past. Imagining the woman with such a short cut was somewhat difficult given her current do, but he had a feeling that she'd suit the hairstyle just fine even today. In his student days, too lazy and busy to have his hair cut, he'd let it grow until it became personally unbearable leading to some rather sloppy hairstyles and the occasional man bun. Too embarrassed by the fact he'd rather forget ever doing, he decided to omit telling her. Lucky timing too as a student greeted the female teacher, temporarily taking attention away from their conversation. When Ramona had thanked him, it warmed his heart knowing that his words held some weight for the woman. Soon after, the man's body jolted and stiffened as he felt a light weight on his arm as he was deducing what it or rather who could be, hoping that he was right. Gaze slowly moving towards his arm confirmed that the woman was indeed leaning on him. Once again unaware of what effect the woman had on him, his features turned into a full on, honest to goodness warm smile as kind eyes watched her. Not knowing what more to say and his head in a bit of a jumbled mess, Takahiro remained silent, staying still and enjoying the woman's warmth. The moment was cut short as a shiny Monferno had caught their attention, tugging at Ramona's arm while hearing Harvey supposedly calling out to the monkey Pokemon in the distance. Soon after Lilith had made her presence known, taking the man by surprise and his features now back to his usual serious demeanor. He was secretly relieved that he wasn't the one to end the moment, thinking that if he didn't end it this way that he'd somehow be the one to end it in a negative and awkward manner. As much as he would've liked for Ramona to stay leaning on him, he knew that he had to keep a professional air about them, especially since Lilith had mentioned being among children's eyes. Clearing his throat and obviously omitting Lilith's teasing, the man greeted the other teachers, "Ahem... Good morning Mr. Bennet, Ms. Ezra." The man tried to keep things formal with the intention of professionalism in mind, though his line of sight was avoiding theirs as he felt a little guilty.

Yet another change of pace had arrived; this time in the shape of the train finally arriving to bring the academy to the Leoconoe district. As the teachers eventually directed the students inside the train, Takahiro pinched the bridge of his nose, flabbergasted, seeing Tony dawned in a conductor's uniform and finding the mustache rather unnecessary. Taka had difficulty understanding Antonio's bouts of whimsy for showing up when least expected and knew that questioning it would lead to more questions than answers. It didn't change the fact that he was impressed, not that he'd outwardly admit it. Question now was, where to seat themselves?

[[Hey guys, I'm really sorry this took so long. I had a really rough past couple of days and couldn't make time for gaia. Since I don't know when I'll be able to post again, feel free to skip Taka's next posting order. Sorry for the trouble! >.<;;]]

________________________________________________________________________

User Image
                                                            _⋅ Pokémon ⋅_____
                                                            User ImageKong ▪ ♂ ▪ NATURE: Adamant ▪ LVL 50 ▪ ABILITY: Truant ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                            ▪ MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn

User ImageK.Y. ▪ ♂ ▪ NATURE: Modest ▪ LVL 45 ▪ ABILITY: Oblivious ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                            ▪ MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald

User ImageLuchadoris ▪ ♀ ▪ NATURE: Jolly ▪ LVL 50 ▪ ABILITY: Mold Breaker ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                            ▪ MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces