Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru, cyril, nirav || ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance, kai (growlithe illusion)

ooc; very sorry for the wait on this. I guess we can continue talking into the next station and academy housing

Kirsi may not have noticed that she had stolen all the spotlight from Koru, but she definitely enjoyed being able to lead the charge in helping Nirav. Between her aspirations to become a ranger and her cold home region, she felt especially satisfied by helping. She smiled warmly at Nirav when he took her gloves, happy he slipped them on. She really felt helpful, especially when Nirav placed his hands in Chance's warm fur (to with the puppy responded with a low whuff of happiness).

As such, Kirsi was distracted from Koru and Cyril, hearing their conversation in the background. Her mind slowly worked through what they said, and suddenly she was alert. C-cyril was from somewhere cold? Kirsi's eyes were on Nirav and Chance, but her mind was on Cyril standing behind her. The way he described the cold...it was exactly how she felt. How...but...Cyril...? How could he know what she thought- and in fact feel the same way? Kirsi heard her name and couldn't help looking over when he said her name, and her eyes met his after he'd looked over what she was wearing. She answered Cyril's question, even though it had been for Koru. "Ah. Y-yeah, I'm from Snowpoint City." She swallowed, throat suddenly dry and not sure what to say.

Thankfully, it was time to board the train so her awkward silence did not last long. She followed Nirav inside, and although she wanted to sit near the doors herself, she ended up sitting across the aisle, leaving a spot of Koru with her. She was pleased to see Chance trotting dutifully after Nirav once she gave him a quick command. "You like to read?" she asked Nirav. "I read some too," she edged, not wanting to give too much of herself away.

She searched for the right thing to say to Cyril. She had imagined how she would talk to him so many times in her head, but now that he was here she couldn't remember anything. Instead of all the things she'd been planning on saying, she asked about the new thing she'd learned about him. "I...didn't know you were from somewhere that was cold too. What city is it?" The first train ride she'd learned he was a salamance, and her response had sent them into a disagreement; would that happen again?

[ Exit to Leocone Train Station ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 20
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                    Prairiefox
                    amarzyciel
                    DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ava was incredibly excited to be boarding the train and going to this new district. According to Mr. Reyes -- err, Conductor Reyes,
                                          they would be going to Leoconoe District for their Winter Festival. She watched as the train began to pick up speed as it made its way out of the station. Gala watched the window, though was beginning to feel the winter chill in her bones. The girl pulled her spider back into its pokeball so she wouldn't freeze out here. This wasn't the right kind of weather for a lot of bug pokemon, Gala and Fritz included. She didn't want either of them to freeze!
                                          In the meantime, Ava stared out the window in anticipation of what was to come next.

[Exit to Leoconoe Station]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Excited
                                          Location: Campus Station tab tab Outfit: Pants, thick jacket, winter cap
                                          Pokemon Company: n/a tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC: slowly catching up!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mr. Reyes soon corralled everyone inside the train and told them a little about where they would be going. Nirav took a seat by Cyril, though Koru and Kirsi remained close by. Chance, her Growlithe, followed the boy inside. He seemed eager to be pet, and that was just what Nirav did once he sat down. Growlithe was incredibly soft! Nirav took a moment to scan the pokemon, learning more about it. The "friendly and faithful" description certainly fit! Soon, Kirsi addressed him about his books.
                                          Apparently, Kirsi read a lot too. Nirav smiled, nodding. "Yeah, uh, I read a lot. W-what , um, do you like reading?" he asked, his gloved hands still petting Chance even as the train began leaving the station. The dog was just so warm and soft! Being in the heated train definitely helped too, and Nirav was willing to bask in that for as long as possible.

[Exit to Leoconoe Station]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Less cold, Worried
                                          Location: Campus Station tab tab Outfit: Thin pants, thin shirt, very light jacket, Cyril's Jacket, Kirsi's gloves
                                          Pokemon Company: Chance, Cyndaquil tab tab Human Company: Cyril, Koru, Kirsi
                                          OoC: I think I got everyone's replies covered here? Hoping I didn't miss a detail but I also want to get these posts in before I go to bed!

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Elijah/Kirsi/Cyril/NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Content/Excited OoC: It's okay Dragonfly I'm late on posting too I've done opening-closing shifts the past coupole of days at work and haven't even thought about writing ^^" ◉

Cyndaquil wasn't sure how to feel being offered to another human by Koru. He squeaked taken by surprise when she pulled him from the comfort of her jacket. Squirming a little bit at first he noticed the human she was offering to. At least he knew the human, a boy Koru had met after classes almost every day for a couple of weeks where all the fabric was. The boy reached for him, but his shivers went away after the first pet. It was like Koru was petting him- the boy's touch was soft and kind. Cyndaquil cooed, "Quil..." comforted and started to dig his head into the boy's hand.

Koru grinned largely at the fact that Cyndaquil didn't panic and set anything on fire,
"See he likes you! Ain't he warm too? I love carrying him around in my jacket it's like having my own person heating pad that squeaks!" She bragged on Cyndaquil but stopped to answer Cyril back when he was describing how it was back home. It certainly explained why he was dressed like Kirsi, but his description threw her a little, "Ecruteak has like a summer fall feeling it to most of the time. The winters aren't even that bad, but I live with a lot of fire pokemon so maybe I don't even notice the cold anymore haha!" she laughed but he inquired on what she meant by 'too' before, "Yep of course! Her dad's a ranger up there and everything!" she added when Kirsi had heard them and answered herself. She didn't mean to speak out about anything Kirsi didn't want others to know, but she thought it was just really cool having a Ranger for a dad.

While the friends were having a nice conversation, sudden;y Mr.Reyes popped out from the train...at least she though it was him. He was dressed like a conductor and wearing a fake mustache. He told them to all to get to their seats, but then said something weird. She stared at him blankly while saying aloud like a thought,
"I...I know he's quoting something I just know it..." Either way they boarded the train to get the trip started. Kirsi seemed really interested in talking to Cyril, so they didn't stray too far from each other...
Exit

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Others... Marco
                                          Wearing : Winter Blue with Ponytail

Marco seemed lost in his own thoughts. It was a little concerning. Maria listened to Marco. It seemed he was troubled about the events of yesterday. She’d arrived to the daycare after everything happened. By the time she got there what had happened was pretty much done with. She wasn’t one to read into it. How something to do with what appeared to be Ray had to do with Marco was beyond her. “I’m not sure what exactly happened yesterday but I’m sure it wasn’t your fault, even if it might seem that way.” She told him. If she could make him feel better about everything maybe it would help. It was worth a try.

“I don’t think you should be so hard on yourself.” Maria told him before the sound of the train grabbed her attention. “Why don’t we sit together?” She suggested as she looked back to Marco. “I’d hate for you to be alone.” She added. Either way it was time to board the train. She wasn’t about to take no for an answer with him. Marco didn’t need to be alone with his thoughts right now. It seemed like Charmander and Murkow could use the help anyways.

Boarding the train, Maria found a seat. Espurr was quick to look around curiously. The brunette was surprised when Mr. Reyes appeared dressed like a train conductor. Kind of odd if you asked her, what didn’t he do? Listening to him she really didn’t get it. Perhaps she wasn’t supposed too. Either way she was certainly excited for the new district. "This sounds like it’s going to be fun." Maria wondered if it were similar to the festival they were in, in the past.

(Exit to Leoconoe Station)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 12, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 285
                                          OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Jung-Su and C •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Campus Station, Off-Campus, Origen Island •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 000 •ิ

Tera watched Jung-Su's facial expression change as he struggled to get his words out. He seemed to regret having suggested to fix her scarf which made her feel a little guilty for being so excited, thinking that she might've put a little too much pressure on him. When he braced himself a second time, it had reminded her of the time her younger sister, Aya, had thought she had done something to make her(Tera) upset. Practically the same expression too! Interestingly enough, Jung was about the same height as she was the last time she saw her. While she was remembering this, the girl whose head was now deep in her thoughts, was inadvertently tuning out the fact that the scarf wouldn't look like it used to, though even if she did hear this, she'd still be pretty pumped about it nonetheless. As she continued along memory lane, the girl instinctively did the usual that she would do to her little sister to cheer her up, poking her on the nose, but this time was obviously not her sister. "Eh!? Ah!! Really sorry again dude!! Force of habit!" The pink haired girl apologized as she deeply bowed. This was now the second person who she had done that to! Why were there so many people at this school that reminded her of Aya!? 'I guess I didn't I miss her that much huh...' She thought, now a little dejectedly while rubbing the back of her neck. She immediately perked up at the thought that she'd be seeing her soon though!

When she heard a train whistling slowly approaching the station, the girl began to excitedly hop in place. The trip was finally going to start! The girl was taken by surprise when she saw who was conducting the train. She had remembered the man subbing for a few of her classes! In all her excitement, she seemed to had lost Jung as he was nowhere in sight. As she boarded the train, her eyes scanned the interior to look for the Flygon boy. Eyes locked in when she found him and began walking in his direction.
                                                                      "Ah there ya are! Thought I lost ya for a hot min there! Got too excited by everythin', haha!" She spoke in an awkward tone, rubbing the back of her head and feeling rather embarrassed by how engrossed she was. She then sat across from Jung without any hesitation. The thought of Jung of possibly wanting to run away from her didn't even cross her mind. Nope! "I wonder what going to be in the other district!" She said as the train started to leave the station. The girl then looked out of the window, leaning one arm on the window before glancing back at Jung with a smile on her face.

[[Sorry for the wait! Feel free to ditch Tera if you have plans >.<;;]]
                                                                      [[Exit to Leoconoe Train Station]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 10 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Scratch ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ PHY ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 09 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Leer ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Night Shade ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: user's lvl ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Teleport ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: - ⋮

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 18║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                                                    User Image Venasaur Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie x 1║
                                                                                    User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                                                    User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                                                    ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

A Voided Bear

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:57 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco looked up at Maria as she tried and comfort him. He didn't speak much, but she listened to him and even replied with some kind words. The dark-haired boy couldn't help, but smile warmly at Maria; she was very nice. He remained looking at her as he thought about her words. He never considered not blaming himself mostly due to habit. He had done some really terrible things to his family in the past, but he was trying to make it up to them. He was at fault for his bad behavior so surely he was at fault for hurting Ray, right? Marco's eyes widen briefly when Maria asked if they could sit together in the train. Her request left him temporarily stun since his mind was trying to register her words. He figured that he would have sat alone since most people tend to avoid him. Considering how foolish he made himself look yesterday, he was expecting everyone to just down right ignore him. Her last words caused his heart to skip a small beat; she didn't want for him to be alone. No one had told him that before, at least not as directly and straight forward as Maria had just done. She was really thinking about him and concern about him. Marco still didn't quite understand, but he knew that he felt warm inside, he felt happy that someone said that to him.

The boy nodded at her almost like he was holding back some tears, but he quickly wiped any trace away. He stood up and followed her inside with his Pokemon following after them while conversing with Maria's Lillipup. Maria found a sit and he joined her as they waited to depart. The train was already making all the noises to alert people of that it was ready to go. All students were inside the train now and the adults were with them as well. Finally, the train conductor arrived and it was none other than mister Reyes. Marco scratched his head, just how many jobs did the substitute teacher have? The dark-haired suspected that he would be seeing the tall man in several more outfits. Seeing his fake mustache and those glasses caused Marco to chuckled a little. He turned to Maria, "he really commits, doesn't he?" He was feeling better after spending time with Maria so he was a little more talkative. Everyone listened to mister Reyes instructions and once he was finished, the train started to move. Marco watched the scenery by the window as they left the island where the academy was located. They would have to pass through the Lamia District to reach this new district so they had some time. Marco wanted to spend this time talking with Maria and getting to know her better. "What's your favorite color, Maria?"

==========

[Exit]

(@Rue: To speed things along, I was thinking that we could say they just talked on the ride to Leoconoe district, to get to know each other a little better.)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x15
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Curious/Little awkwardCampus StationSilvano/Iris/Marcus I can't believe how late I am on these posts I'm so sorry I'll get us along past the stations v.v

It appeared he had caused some confusion for Silvano when he came up to Marcus. While Marcus had no problem with him dropping in he had to notice it might be for them. Marcus was nice of enough to introduce him. He held his hand out to Silvano in a friendly shake after Marcus was done, "Oh actually I believe we've only met briefly. I honestly remember you from gym and the times our classes were merged. I'm Elijah Abney a pleasure, same to you Iris." If he was still in those classes his mom made him take he'd get an A+ right about now.
User Image
Meanwhile Marcus was apologizing about the scarf. Eli scoffed and rustled Marcus's hair,
"Hm oh man don't even worry about it! My mom made me pack way more than one person needs." Not only that but it looked like Marcus really liked his scarf. Maybe he could give it as a gift, it was the holidays after all.
There was noise from the train that caught his attention and one of the teachers was dressed as a conductor...with a fake mustache,
"Hey isn't that the battle instructor?" The man instructed them to get aboard the train so Eli shrugged his curiosity off and picked up his bag,"Guess that's a mystery for another time, let's get on wanna sit together Marcus?" he boarded the train with his friend and the others, who hopefully could be on friendly terms with, heading for the new part of the city.

Exit to New Station

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Train Station
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Marcus, Elijah

Silvano had looked back at Iris expectantly, wondering why this Marcus kid meant anything to her. He was mostly waiting for her to mention some kind of familial ties, but then that turned out not to be the case. Apparently she must have misunderstood him as the only thing she could say that made Marcus special was that they both had the same pokemon. It was slowly becoming clear to Silvano that he needed to help his friend refine her standards and taste.

Returning his attention to Marcus, Silvano decided to acknowledge the boy's curt apology -- he seemed sincere in his tone and countenance. With a small nod, Silvano hesitated a moment before taking Marcus' hand and giving a light shake. "It's good to have your name." He intoned, taking note of the other's polite demeanor. It was interesting that Marcus didn't seem too affected by his earlier harsh words, which made Silvano think a little more highly of the other. Perhaps he had judged Marcus a little too quickly. "You are correct. My name is Antonio Silvano and Faye is another childhood friend of mine. Our fathers do business together and our families are quite renown." He explained, dismissing Iris' chiding for him to be nice. Being nice was something he reserved for only those he cared about or had reason to show mock kindness to. Regardless, Silvano was reluctant to believe that Marcus was another friend of Iris' and so he had no intentions on sticking around. However, social etiquette was a hell of a thing and it made Silvano fall silent and allow Iris the chance to talk with Marcus a little before they'd take off.

For the most part, Silvano didn't pay much attention to Iris and Marcus' conversation, deciding he didn't want no part of it. He didn't exactly look forward to the trip, especially not after being told to dress warm for it. After putting down the bag Iris had let him carry for her, Silvano didn't realize that Marcus had observed his struggling with it and so he was slightly taken aback when the boy had taken the bag from him. "Thanks...?" Silvano had muttered somewhat sarcastically, before feeling slightly embarrassed. The way Marcus had lifted it with no trouble made him feel even weaker all of a sudden. Silvano could have sworn that Marcus had only done this to show off, which only further infuriated the young aristocrat, earning the boy an irritated look from Silvano. It stung knowing that Marcus was now helping Iris out instead of him.

When Iris had spotted Ms. Floros, Silvano found it curious that Marcus also recognized her and said that she was friends with some of the other teachers. But the way Marcus had said it, it sounded like he had to correct himself mid-sentence, as if he had something to hide. Silvano wasn't sure, but before he could ask Marcus anything, another boy had showed up, Elijah. Somehow, his presence seemed to allay the tension around them some. Folding his arms, Silvano returned his attention to Marcus as he introduced his friend that had joined them. It was interesting to note that Elijah was also a Flygon like Iris -- the two seemed to share an outwardly friendly demeanor. When Elijah had extended his hand out to him, Silvano this time didn't hesitate to return the gesture, giving his hand a gentle shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you properly, Elijah." Silvano told the boy, feeling a little more at ease, but still not particularly interested in meeting either boy. Both Marcus and Elijah didn't stand out to him, mostly because they seemed like ordinary kids. "I think you're right. We may have met in gym and those other joint classes we had." He then admitted, recalling that he had met Elijah before, but just didn't remember him. Perhaps if there was something to gain from either boy, Silvano would have tried harder to remember them.

As Marcus and Elijah began to converse with one another, Silvano's attention once agin shifted somewhere else. He had no interest in keeping tabs on their conversation, especially not when something else had caught his attention. His features had darkened when he had spotted Maria talking with Marco at the other side of the station. Silvano could hardly believe what he was seeing as felt animosity rising inside him. As he stared back at them, he hardly realized that IRis had tugged at his sleeve in a failed attempt to get his attention. Though, when she had uttered his first name in a low voice, it somehow snapped Silvano out of his trance. Turning his head, he glared back at Iris with his sharp gaze, unsure of what she wanted from him. When she had asked him if he wanted to go say hi to Maria, he was ready to launch into a tirade, but then just as soon stopped himself as soon as she had mention Marco's name -- suggesting that he'd want to say hello to that kid. Silvano's eyes narrowed further at her. "I didn't just hear that." He snapped back at her, yanking his sleeve from her grasp. At this point, he really wanted to get going. Thankfully, the train had gotten everyone's attention as a man (the conductor?) who looked rather familiar, beckoned the students to get boarding the train. Finally, it was time to get out of the station.

With that, Silvano began to make his way to the train, hoping Iris would follow, and that Marcus and Elijah would do the same, mainly because one of them still had one of Iris' bags. Finding a seat on the train, Silvano sat down, saving the seat beside him for Iris.

(( EXIT to Leoconoe Station ))

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : supercilious
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Same as in the picture, but with a white scarf tucked into the collar of the jacket

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : No offense taken, Juubi ^^; Your post was really well done, I loved Marcus' reactions.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Golbat
                                                            Nickname: - - -
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 25
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Poison Fang
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Sneasel
                                                            Nickname:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: - - -
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x1

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x6
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Ticket x 13
                                                          User Image
                                                          User Image

► TEXTS

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train Station
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit, jacket, gloves, long pants.
                                                  Those near me... Nirav, Koru, Kirsi
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Koru answered him as his eyes met Kirsi's and she too, replied. It appeared that she wasn't as occupied with Nirav as he thought. "I see. What region is it?" he wasn't familiar with the name, though the name alone showed it was known for its snow. He turned to Koru briefly to show he acknowledged her answer. Still, Ranger, huh. He knew them as people who often kept watch of the route, making sure people didn't get into trouble in the wild all season. Though they saw more job during winter in Icirrus City. It was them that provided the mamoswine service for traveler during winter, marking danger zone such as thin ice, and rescuing people lost in snowstorm which happened far too often. "Your dad must be really busy if winter there is as bad as mine," he commented.

There was silence when nobody said anything, it was then that Mr. Reyes showed up from inside the train in his conductor costume, complete with fake mustache. Cyril inwardly cringed at the display. Apparently, Mr. Reyes was quite open with his cosplay hobby. He couldn't make a sense of why Mr. Reyes deemed it necessary to do so. "Mr. Reyes should be in coordinating rather than battling with how he likes his theatrics entrance," he concluded. He had to wonder if he was the only one who thought that way. Koru then muttered about quote which made him looked at her oddly, "Of course he was, he said it himself he was quoting." And it was the last of the conversation as they boarded the train.

[Exit]

((OOC: . . . painfully short . . . well, at least I can move on now ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
Sneasel
[56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
best stats: speed
least stats: sp atk

User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
13 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B
Nirav

Prairiefox
Koru

TheWhiteDragonfly
Kirsi

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Perky Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Campus Station OOC:Hope his is alright Kaos if not just let me know ^^
Inventory

Despite her embarrassment at asking him and Luchadoris to be models for a shoot she was quickly surprised when he replied how honored he would be to do so. Whether or not it was just the cold in the air is uncertain but her face was reddening more and more they stayed on this subject. She wondered if he knew about his charm and how well it was working, especially with that small smile he always managed to catch her off guard with. There were men like Tony that knew the walk and talk, but then there was Takahiro, who doesn't seem to know he can walk the walk or talk the talk- maybe she should tell him?

She didn't lead on that she noticed but she felt him jump a little when she leaned against his arm, but she didn't really care. He wasn't pushing her away and it felt nice standing with someone she admired. She finds her curiosity heightens around him, when they talk she talks so much she worries that she's drowning him out, but she knows he is a person who believes in trust and honesty she liked that. Last time they had gone out he actually revealed some trouble with his father's health. The way he sounded had her guessing they were on strange terms, but she dared not pry, not when he seemed so worried. Now that it came to mind, it wouldn't hurt to ask him right? She looked up in his direction,
"Oh by the way how's your father do-AH!" Just when she was about to see him donning another adorable smile, out of nowhere it seemed Harvey's Monferno rushed towards them and tackled Ramona with a hug.

From a light lean she was pushed against Takahiro while the Monferno hugged her, excited to see her after so long. Harvey came running up to retrieve the monkey and Ramona laughed, still taken with shock,
"O-oh wow haha it's okay! It's good to see you too there there now..." She re-aligned herself to balance the monkey pokemon's weight and handed her to Harvey, "Good morning Harvey...I can see more than the students are excited this morning..." She suddenly heard a familiar voice, and a sly chuckle along with it. She now found Lilith was in their presence. She was obviously teasing them, and hearing Takahiro clear his throat before speaking she knew they needed to stay professional, "Haha very funny Miss Ezra...Where's Tony- I mean Mr. Reyes? I figured he would be with you?"

Her answer came rather quicly, but not from whom she expected. The train suddenly made a noise that turned her attention to the man wearing a conductor's uniform and a fake moustache, "Nevermind..." While Reyes spoke to the students in movie quotes she quickly snapped a photo of him in his disguise, better that his moustache has fallen to the side at the most pristine time, and she winked to Lilith, "I'll be sure to print you a copy. This one is for the yearbook." She let the camera dangle around her neck as she picked up her bag handle and rolled her suitcase along with her, "Hopefully we won't be interrupted next time," she smiled towards Takahiro and winked as she boarded the train to the new district. Why she did so who knows! Maybe it was Lilith being around brought that side out of her...

Exit

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:58 pm
( VOID)
I accidentally deleted my own post while editing to post somewhere else emotion_facepalm
I will re-add my post soon.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image
_WHERE: [Campus Station] WITH WHO: [Ramona, Broski and Harvey, Lilith, Luchadoris, Students] __________

Seeing Ramona follow suit in the change in gears to a more professional tone, a part of Takahiro felt a little guilty. He truly was enjoying basking in her warming presence and having it cut short was a little disappointing to say the least, but work had to take priority in this case. When Ramona had also taken noticed of Tony's train conductor uniform and had taken his picture, his features changed to bewilderment once again.

As the train readied for departure, Takahiro was pleasantly surprised by the pink haired woman's whimsical wink. The man had no words to describe how much he was looking forward to this supposed next time, so he silently followed Ramona with more than a tinge of optimism and hopefulness into the train. He was not aware how his features spoke for him with his lips curving upwards in an obvious manner and his kind eyes watching over the woman.

[[I am so sorry for leaving you hanging for so long! The new medication I've been taking hasn't been sitting well with me and has been making me nauseous and exhausted. I hope this post is alright. I'll try to get the next post by tonight >.<]]
                                                          [[Exit to Leoconoe Train Station]]

________________________________________________________________________

User Image
                                                          _⋅ Pokémon ⋅_____
                                                          User ImageKong ▪ ♂ ▪ NATURE: Adamant ▪ LVL 50 ▪ ABILITY: Truant ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                          ▪ MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn

User ImageK.Y. ▪ ♂ ▪ NATURE: Modest ▪ LVL 45 ▪ ABILITY: Oblivious ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                          ▪ MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald

User ImageLuchadoris ▪ ♀ ▪ NATURE: Jolly ▪ LVL 50 ▪ ABILITY: Mold Breaker ▪ ITEM: X ▪
                                                          ▪ MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100