Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Pathway Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the way to the campus gate and a few steps towards a future at Ordell Academy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж
█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 15%】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Pushing along he made his way to a long set of steps and shook his head at the sight and spoke harshly "And i have crossed the one thousand step decent into hell." Grumbling shortly after as he started to take his first steps down the pathway with luggage in his other hand. His right hand was getting tired from carrying it.

Plus he had a slightly heavy Aron on his head, which he didn't care about he actually like it because it kept his head cool since he polished Aron steel a lot to help it reflect sunlight and there for heat. He wondered how long it would take to get down this but he at least could see the school gate now at least.

Sighing as he drew closer to the academy his hell would be ensured and his life was gonna consist here for a LONG a** time.

[exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█
ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Aron
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Exiting the station the student-to-be was greeted with a extraordinary number of steps. If she was surprised it didn’t show any sign in her eye’s, on her face, or her body. Perhaps what ran through her mind was that it would be quite the exercise. Though why would a ten-year-old need any exercise for? It wasn’t as if they would need it unless they had accumulated some extra flesh from eating too much sweets and fatty material. Though from what could be seen through the baggy clothing that clung to this girl it didn’t look like there was any extra fat. Actually it may be that she would need some extra meat on the bones. So, though a kid this young shouldn’t need any muscle building activities it seemed that there was no way to avoid this obstacle. A step at a time, at a steady past, the girl descended the stairs to reach the destination. The burn could be felt within the calves when the kid had descended about half way down the stairs. No signs of a struggle were visible but the pace had certainly slowed. ‘Almost there,’ yes, at least that positive thought process was still proceeding.

{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:24 am
[quote="Sofiable]

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco sneezed and he felt his whole body nearly shake from that action. The sneeze was quite loud and powerful, in fact he felt his chest ache a little. His older sister would always get mad at him whenever he sneezed because it always tended to scare her. Marco admitted that he sneezed quite loudly, but he didn't know how to control the volume of his powerful sneezes. Whenever his sister would sneeze she would do it like five times in a row. If he had to describe their sneezes then his sister was like a revolver while he was a shotgun.

"AH-CHOOO!" Marco sneezed and clung his chest with his small hands, that one really hurt. The journey to reach his dorm was long and harsh. His only consolation was the fact that once he reached his room, he would be able to shower in warm water. His parents told him that bathing in warm water help the body relax after a long day and this had certainly been a long day for him.

He wondered if there would be other students walking this path, but there was no one in sight. Didn't matter really since they probably wouldn't talk to him. Those thoughts depressed him, but he wasn't in the best of moods at the moment. He could see buildings ahead which did make him feel a little better. Just a little bit more.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:31 am
Shadow of Miracles
You forgot the other quotation in the quote btw, just saying in case you didn't notice. xD Sorry Im a butt like that. > p
Omgish sorry for all the quotes, keep messing stuff up in my post. ; ^ ;

User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ Marco Student x Thoughts: Is he oke?

User Image

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sophia wandered into the Campus pathway, glancing around to check out all the new sights. Her vulpix was walking beside her, wagging her six fluffy red tails. She walked aimlessly, not really looking for an exact spot to reach, just wanted to see what everything looked like before the new school year would start and take up all of her time, or most of it.

Walking alone all the time was kind of getting a bit boring, she wished she had the courage to just go up and talk to someone, anyone, but she felt like she could not do it for the time being. Sighing, she kept on walking until she noticed someone who may have appeared a bit sad, and that truly bothered her. She hated seeing others sad, she had to do whatever she could to help them feel better. Walking up to the boy, as if all shyness was gone, she spoke to the black haired boy. "Excuse me, are you alright?" Sophia asked a bit concerned, wondering if she could even help if he hadn't been feeling alright, but first the question still stood.

じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:53 pm
(A/N: Thank you for letting me know! Also I just realized that you call your character Litzy in this post, isn't her name Sophia?)

Sofiable

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco wiped his running nose with the hem of his shirt just as he was approached by someone. He turned his head to look at her, she was really cute with big eyes and hair color that he could not quite identify; maybe blonde with a hint of pink? Her appearance surprised him so he looked around trying to see if there was someone else with him. He was almost sure that he was alone this whole time, but why would such a pretty girl talk to him? Marco pointed at himself with a dumbfound look. "M-Me? I'm...alrigh-!" before he even finished replying, he could feel his nose itching for another sneeze. He took a step back and then turned his body away from her, "ah...ahh! CHOO!" Marco's whole body shivered, these sneezes could not be good for his health.

He turned back around to face her, once again wiping away the snot from his running nose. Marco looked down and rubbed his arm feeling embarrassed to be seen in such a state. "So...sorry," he had a habit of apologizing even if he did nothing wrong, "I guess I'm not okay...I'm cold, my clothes are wet and cold, and I have this running nose." He let out a dry chuckle because all he could do was laugh at this point even if there was no feeling in it.

"My name is Marco Guerrero," normally he would try to shake hands as that's what he was taught to do whenever he introduced himself, but looking at his current state he knew that would not be a good idea. "I'm trying to get to my dorm...it's in the Charizard House."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:17 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Oh my I am so very sorry. I got a little confused on characters so sorry. I fixed it. : 3 Thank you for pointing that out!

User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ Marco Student x Thoughts: Maybe we can help eachother find where to go!

User Image

►◄

Sophia watched as the boy had seemed to wipe his nose onto his shirt awkwardly, but if you have nothing nice to say, you say nothing at all, so she just remained quiet and still as she awaited an answer from him. He was dressed in a lot of black with dark brownish eyes, maybe more the casual dresser type? She couldn't really be sure, just guessed. She watched as he pointed to himself, smiled a bit as he seemed a little confused.

"Of course you silly. There's no one else nearby this certain area after all." She merely giggled at the boy, watching as he seemed to sneeze. Could either mean allergies or a cold, either way, she knew how he had felt. Being sick totally sucks. "Oh my, are you sick?" She asked as he had apologized for the sudden sneeze, though she had no clue why. If it's gotta come out, than it's coming out. One should never hold back a sneeze. Sophia tilted her hair, wondering if he would be alright. "Ohh, I see now. I'd give you a towel or something to keep warm with, but unfortunately I don't have any of that, sorry. I hope you feel better though." She curled her fingers around the tips of her hair as she spoke to him.

"It's nice to meet you though Marco! My name is Sophia Heartifilia." Sophia answered as she stopped twirling her hair. But when she heard him say Charizard house, she bounced up as if having an idea. "Oh, same here! This place is a little confusing though, you wanna look for it together since we'll be heading in the same directions?" She asked with a sweet smile, wondering if he had been up to it.

じ☆

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:22 am
(A/N: No problem ^^ also I noticed that you mention Marco wearing dark clothes and having red eyes. He actually does not have red eyes at the moment, they're their regular color which is dark brown. I've changed the picture to make it easier.)

Sofiable

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Her giggles were adorable which made him blush. Marco knew that she wasn't laughing at him so he didn't feel bad. She asked if he was sick showing concern which surprised him since he figured that she would be grossed out by him; that was certainly the case for some of the kids in the train who avoided him. She was certainly kind and she even offered him a towel...if she had one to give him. Marco smiled at her, "thank you for offering." He chuckled a little, this time showing more emotion than the dry laugh he did earlier. She was playing with her hair, curling her locks with her fingers. Her actions reminded him on a certain green-haired girl, but he pushed thoughts to the back of his mind. He was currently in this mess because of that girl and at this rate he was going to be sick for his first day in Ordell Academy.

So the name of the little angel standing in front of him was Sophia which he thought was a very nice name. She seemed to be excited when he mentioned that he was heading towards Charizard House. Sophia revealed that she was from the same house as well which made him happy. "That's great!" he exclaimed with joy, he just met a fellow Charizard housemate. Marco had no problem looking for the house together, in fact he would be glad to have her join him. He nodded at her, "yeah...let's find it together." He looked up ahead at the pathway. "I heard that if she follow this path then we'll eventually reach the school gates and from there we should be able to find the Charizard House." Marco looked back at her and smiled. Once they were ready, he started walking again feeling a little better and his body not as cold anymore. In fact he felt a little warm especially around his face.

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:28 am
Shadow of Miracles
Ohh I didn't notice, my bad. I changed it. : 3 New pic looks so cute tho. xD

User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ Marco Student x Thoughts: I cant wait!!

User Image

►◄

Sophia just stood pretty still with a smile as he had thanked her for the offering, though she had felt bad for not actually having one on her, he did seem to want or even need one. But it couldn't really be helped since it was one of the many things she didn't think she'd need on the trip. Wishing now that she had at least brought one for this case. The last time he laughed, it sort of seemed like it was forced, but this time, it had felt much more real, which made her happy to see him truly happy, even after looking sick as anything, he had seemed to be feeling a bit better which was great!

Sophia nodded her head while smiling as he seemed to enjoy the fact that he had been from the same house, this school year was totally going to be the best! She could just sense it really, she could not wait! Sophia looked around as Marco said to look for it together, listening to his directions that he seemed to know of. "Alright yay, sounds great! Let's go, I wanna see the place for myself, yayyy!" She became truly excited with bliss, following closely behind Marco and was just utterly happy considering if she had been alone, she'd probably have ended up lost. But Marco seemed to know where to go, so this was great!

{ Exit }

じ☆

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

⇠Ⓘ
⇠Ⓞ

[HouseCharizardLocationCampus StationWithRaymond]
[Word Count000FeelingExcitedSongLets Kick It Up!]

Lief and Raymond started up the path discussing Lief's theories on what class would be like. The boy was so excited Raymond knew that he and his mother had mad a good decision by sending the boy here.

His mother had wished she had come but seeing as how Lief had two younger siblings at home she had to stay home to take care of them. Lief didn't show it but Raymond was sure he missed them already, the family had always been very close and this would be the first time the boy of eleven had ever left the house for a real amount of time.

Raymond snapped back out of his thoughts as Lief asked him a question, "What time is your train back?" It seemed the boy wanted to spend more time with his father, Raymon had to smile and then his face turned to disappointment as he realized his train time was not too far in the future. "It's pretty soon, I'll probably only have time to sign you in and then i'll be back on way, I hope that's ok."

Lief nodded accepting of the answer but a little sad about it. He knew his Dad needed to get back and he knew that the was just the beginning of his journey here where he would probably have a great time, but it was scary to leave your family. The boy forced a smile and turned back to his dad who had taken over pulling the luggage. "Race you to the top!!" Without giving his dad a chance to get ready the boy took off up the stairs. It was a really unfair race for someone who was a pulling a bag but despite that the older man was only beat by a step or two. There it was, Ordell Academy, a shining gate stood in front of them.

[[Lief and Raymon Exit to The Main Gate]]

-Bag-█████████████████████-Pokémon-████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image ---- User Image x0██████████████User Image Kara::lvl 5::♀███████████████████████████████████████████████

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:19 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith yawned as she stretched. She wasn't sure if that was the food making her sleepy or just the fact it was time to wind down from classes. It helped that she had a 'date' with Antonio to occupy her time for today. Lillith took a look at her watch. By now he was done with classes. Lillith chuckled, glad she wasn't stuck with an afternoon class. Sure it had its perks like sleeping longer. She, however was the type that preferred for something to be quick and over with instead of dragged out. It's like going to the doctor when you know you have to get a shot or have blood taken. Done and over with.

'Apparently punctuality has its drawbacks..." Lillith said to herself as she looked over the water and the scenery from the top of the stairs. "At least the view is something nice to look at.' Since the whether was still nice, the grass was green, the sky was nice and the flowers and plant life was still in bloom around her. She could only imagine how the garden on campus was looking now. The woman sighed to herself as she sat on the steps.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:35 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio needed to hurry and get ready for his date with the fine miss Ezra. Preparations included a shower and change of clothes. He needed to show her his best so that the impression would last. The weather was quite refreshing today so he could dress in light clothes that were comfortable and would keep him cool. He grabbed a pair of sunglasses since it was a sunny day and with everything ready he dashed to meet Lilith. He thought that he was on time, in fact he thought that he was early, but as he neared the meeting place he could see a beauty with silver hair into the distance.

The sight before him was the once that you would see in romance movies. Where the guy laid eyes on a beautiful woman as the breeze gently brush her hair back while a pretty scenery is behind her. Antonio had to pause or maybe it was the whole world pausing for this moment. At some point his feet began moving on their own and he was standing behind Lilith. He had to compose himself for a moment, but then he placed on a charming smile, "have you been waiting long?" Antonio had a pocky candy on his lips which looked like a cigarette, "you look amazing. The day is more beautiful with your presence." He took out the small box of pocky candy that looked like cigarettes and offered her some. "Don't worry these aren't what they look like," he took a bite of the pocky for emphasis, "see? Delicious candy, but not as sweet as you." Antonio grinned, he was acting like a dork, but he hoped to make Lilith laugh.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:31 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was humming to herself, this time with Ceres out with her to keep each company. Also like her, Ceres like the views so was a treat for her. She started to hum to herself, tapping on the stones of the stairs. She was getting a good beat with Ceres clapping along with she heard footsteps. A quick turn around revealed Antonio finally appearing. Okay so she was early so she really couldn't fault him for the time....that's didn't mean she wasn't going to have a little fun with him for it. Now she had to decided with character she would be going with...

"Well...well." she said in an Italian, her arms were folded as she tried to have a scowl on her face but her lips were twitching to make a grin. "Look who finally showed... And here I thought me and the moon would have a date sooner." She took another look at him and approving what she saw until she reached the cigarette on his lip. Immediately her face grimace. She hated smokers. Even since she was little. It was a habit that her....

Lillith looked down before she heard his compliments about her appearance. He was sticking his hand out, holding out more those cigarettes. She was about to refuse when he said that weren't as he thought and then surprised her when he bit into it and crunch was heard. He explained it was candy and she was grabbing one when she stopped.

Did he just call me sweet?! Lillith looked at Ceres for a moment before the two started to chuckle. As she continued she took a stick and placed it in between her lips. It was one of those cookie sticks that was dipped in different flavors like chocolate or strawberry. "Well that just added 50 points to your attractiveness." she said nonchalantly. "I'm not fond of smokers."

She then eyed him. "And a joke or two doesn't hurt...Now where shall we go?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set: