Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The girl was off in her own little world, waiting for class to start. She was thinking over the material the class had went over, how it could be applied to today’s class, and how much it would have an impact on her career. Well, the word career made it sound like something she would do her entire life. There was no guarantee that the girl would stay whatever she decided to do. She had to keep her options open if she was going to be serious about her own life. Plus, this class was fun and it opened up the world of Pokemon to her. To know that there would be people out there who would compete on who made the crowd the most happiest was nice. It also showed how one Trainer took care of their Pokemon. It was like showcasing how much hard work you put into your Pokemon to show off to the world. It wasn’t a bad career choice to have. Alana wondered if there may be a way to incorporate that into her life. It would certainly add some flavor to what a day-to-day Breeder would do.

Those sweet ideas popped like balloons when her attention was called back to the present. She could think about the future another time but now it looked like someone was trying to call her attention. It didn’t belong to the teacher’s voice, there was no way the teacher sounded like a classmate she had. Yes, now that she thought a bit more on it, the voice did belong to a green-haired girl. Iris was her name and she hadn’t seen her since the day of the museum. Honestly, to be honest with her, she wasn’t quite sure how to feel about Miss. Haruno. Those emerald strands of locks made her recollect a dark period in the museum trip they all went with each other. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding, a mistake so to speak, but feelings were hurt that day. Fingers were pointed and memories of a gray past began to float back into her mind.

”Yes…..it….it has been a while Haruno.” Alana forced herself to look Haruno in the eye. Forced because she wasn’t at all accustomed to looking anyone in the eye. The only exception was Skylar Moore but that was more for club reasons than personal ones.
”Halloween Contest….oh, yes. Thank you so much, I was sure that you were going to win.” Alana gave the girl a bow while being seated in her seat. Haruno had been one of the fifteen or so competitors in that contest. The girl had only joined the contest to put herself out there. Though she did have her reservations about being part of a contest where you would be judged by looks. Yet….who knows how or why but she somehow won the Beauty Contest.
”M-my costume didn’t compare as nicely as yours Haruno. Yours was creative and very pretty.” The girl straightened herself up with a ghost of a smile on her lips.
”Ummmm…..I-I joined the Supernatural Club...so I guess that is what is up?”

Chespin hid behind Alana, it kept its gaze on that Fairy Pokemon. It squinted its eyes in this semi-dark area, keeping a close eye on that small creature. It was waiting and watching to see who would make the first move.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:14 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris nodded her head as Alana mentioned that it had been awhile. However she did tilt her head when Alana called her Haruno. "You can call me Iris. Haruno sounds so.... " Iris turned her eyes to the side, looking downcast momentarily before she looked back at Alana and smiled."like an old lady."

She gave a chuckle before Alana mentioned that she was sure that Iris was going to win. Even saying that her costume didn't compare to Iris', calling it pretty and creative. "It was only pretty and creative because Ms. Ezra helped me pick it out. Me winning would be like her winning. You won because you pick out your own costume and it was really pretty....Beautiful since it was a beauty category. And green! Such a pretty green color." Iris smiled with her hands on her cheek. "So green...."

Zoey looked at Iris before noticing something green and moving behind the girl. Zoey went to investigate it. Her paws pattered past Alana as she jumped into the seat beside. Zoey looked at the Chespin staring at Bebe. Zoey tilted her head before she changed to look like the Chespin. The obvious difference being the green ribbon on the new Chespin.

Iris clapped her hand when Alana mentioned joining the Supernatural club. "You mean like ghosts and stuff... sounds scary but cool too. Your club should do a piece of Japanese folklore. You will never clip your toes at night ever again." Iris made her voice sound scary before chuckling. "But I'm good on my front. I joined the coordination club, the poke battle club and recently I joined the Drama Club."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the kind

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:03 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith rolled her shoulders as she went over some notes for class in a little book. It was already midway through November and frankly she had so much on her plate between handling her students and then dealing with the affairs that the school decided on following the questioning of Ramona. Not to mention her personal. She sighed to herself before cracking the stiffness in her neck and shoulder, hearing a popping sound as a result.

"Alright good morning class." Lillith as she looked at the students currently present. Her eyes wandered over four of them. Ichiro and Makoto talking while Iris and Alana was talking. the latter was a change from the last weeks but kids were kids and it was good chance that it was a result of what happned at the museum. "We're going to be starting class soon so everything get seated and ready."

Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked around the stage and got everything else required to be set up. Wiping her brow, her red hair came out of view and then back in view. It was good thing it was a ponytail otherwise it would be annoying even for her. "We're going to have some fun today."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
-
shinesnowillusion
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hitsukei
on time
Erkowan
-
Tsuki the Fated Wind
-
Xiatian Li
-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:40 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Ichiro
    Feelings/Thoughts: Full from breakfast otherwise alright.
    O.O.C.: @Hitsukei, not at all. You can bug me anytime ^.^
    Outfit: Salamence school uniform

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto picked up Inari to place the fox in her lap and fix the fur curls that were on top of Inari's head and doing the same with the tails. After class she would brush Inari and get her looking prettier than what she really was and possibly meet up with Koru before the next class. Once the seat was taken beside her, she really didn't pay much attention to them until they spoke to her.

Makoto stopped and looked over at Ichiro and smiled lightly. "Hello." There was a light chuckle before she spoke again. "My name's Makoto. Nice to meet you, Ichiro. This is Inari." Makoto's hand swept across her Pokemon's head as she introduced her. Of course her attentioned went to Lilith as she went toward the stage to get prepared, but it returned to Ichiro again.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:01 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara ran into the classroom and stopped just inside to catch her breath. She was certain she would miss class and ran as fast as she could from her dorm room with Mitus in his pokeball to protect him from being tossed around in her bag. Once she had mostly caught her breath, she looked up to Ms Ezra with a bright but exhausted smile. I'm here! Sorry I'm late!

Niara made her way over to an empty seat beside Iris, smiling to her friend as she set her bag down. Hey, Iris! Hope you're doing well~ She took a few moments to make sure she was caught up on her breath, glad she at least made it on time to class.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Waking up
Attire: Coordination outfit
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:34 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

O-oh yes, I’ll try to make a mental note of that...next time.” The child shifted in her seat while the conversation continued. Calling people by their last name was a given to her within the family. In her culture it was more rude to call someone by their first name especially when the two weren’t close. This was a clash of cultures that she would have to adapt to. Everyone had a right to their preference, along with their culture, so she was going to learn that not everyone would be willing to share their culture with her. This was going to go be written down in her mental notes. And done

Well, this was new to Alana. She had not realized that the teacher had assisted Iris with her outfit. Then the green-haired girl’s were true. If she really had won that contest it would have been the professor’s win and not Iris’. Maybe the girl should of held her doubts when she first saw the custome. It was well made and rather spot on for the Pokemon she was mimicking. Though, was Alana any better? The girl had received her costume from Skylar or the Supernatural Club. It was not hers so did she have any room to take credibility?
”You really like the color green then, Iris.”

Her blue eyes wandered towards an interesting colored Zorua. It certainly wasn’t her Pokemon since she knew that she was still in her ball. This was probably Iris’ since it did have this green ribbon around its neck. As she learned that the green-haired girl favored that color, Alana made the connection between the two. It looked to be harmless as it shapeshifted into Chespin. The similarity was striking as her own Chespin eyed this Pokemon suspiciously. Perhaps it should have kept its eye on this fellow than the Fairy-type who was wooing Pokemon’s hearts.

”Japanese folklore….I’ll need to look into that.” Alana got this super professional look on her face while she took out a pad and jotted down the idea: ’Look into Japanese folklore, have lots of supernatural activity’
”Are you going to be alright with all of these clubs you’ve joined? The girl looked to the side as someone else joined in on the conversation and as the teacher strode into class. It could have been her imagination but the teacher looked a bit frazzled.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Personality:
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:20 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was relieved that Alana was okay calling Iris by her first name. She knew that her culture, you called certain people by their last name and added a honorific as well like she did with Ms. Ezra and she loved her last name and her father that gave her her last name... it was just that reminded her of a pretty bad moment so she liked for her friends to call her by first name. "Thank you." she said to the girl before Alana commented on her preference for the color green.

"You noticed huh?" Iris said, "Well something about the color makes me... happy. It's funny that that's my favorite color but my pokemon are all the color blue in some way. Good thing I like that color too." Iris added in jokingly.

Iris was about to answer Alana's question about the clubs when the doors opened. Looking up, she saw that it was Niara who was apologizing for being late to class. Did class even start yet? Apparently it didn't as now Lillith was mentioning that class would be starting soon and take their seats. Iris decided to sit where Zoey was as Niara took a seat next to her.

Zoey mimicked Chespin staring at the pokemon and it stared at her. At some point, once Niara appeared, Zoey decided the game was over as Iris sat down in the chair with her. Zoey returned back to her regular form and sat in Iris' lap while Bebe took her seat in Iris' hair. Ling took a seat in the row with Ichiro and Makoto. If Iris needed her, Iris knew what to do.

"I'm doing well."
Iris replied back with a smile before she looked back at Alana. "I'll be fine. I got the energy for it."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the kind
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:54 am

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith waited for the students to settle down and for the stragglers to come into class and take a seat. She watched as Niara ran up, apologizing before she took her seat. Lillith stretched again before she looked at her notes once more. Closing the book, she decided to start class.

"Good morning everyone." Lillith greeted the class in an usual fashion. It's getting a little nippy today isn't. I think soon you guys will be getting into your winter uniforms. At least those are nice colors too. Anywho... Before I officially begin, I wanna make an annoucement..Or rather a congrats." Lillith eyed the class, looking for the student in question. "If anyone has picked up the first school magazine, you would know one of your classmates made the cover as well as some other pictures were added in along with their mention of their win in the Lamia tourney. So round of applause for our very own Iris Haruno."

Lillith clapped her hands, making the other students do the same. "And she was photographed doing coordination moves with two pokemon no less. Someone is looking to be the ace of the class." Lillith teased. "But speaking about using two pokemon, I have noticed that some of you guys have at least two pokemon now. Now those that know some basics of coordination, you can have a single as well as double performance."

Lillith grinned. "Thank right, today we're going to be going over double performances." Lillith walked to the blackboard and started writing. "It's similar to singles but with the addition that now the moves one pokemon had to be in sync and harmonize with the moves of the other and you as a coordination have to these things in mind." Lillith pointed to the words on the board.

"Balance. Harmony. Creative. Chemistry. Moves."
Lillith smirked as she looked at the students. "Anyone wanna gander a guess what this means?"

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

SoundVVave
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
On time
shinesnowillusion
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hitsukei
on time
Erkowan
-
Tsuki the Fated Wind
-
Xiatian Li
-

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:16 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillit waited to hear an answer from any of her students but it seemed like they were thinking to figure out the answers for themselves first. As good as that was, Lillith decided to give them some help. "Balance: the ability to allow both pokemon to shine without one being overshadowed. After all, both are being judges Harmony: after being the balance having both pokemon have the spotlight, the moves have to be coheret, work off each other. otherwise it's just a mess of noise. Creative: figure out how make two seemingly opposing moves work together. Or even make two seem moves look like yin and yang. Next is Chemistry: the pokemon have to be able to work together and you have to be able to work with your pokemon. And Last moves: this speaks back to creativity, balance and harmony. Know your pokemon's move and see which ones click together. What can be done to make even the splash attack be award winning. Do those this things and you can see yourself working with your duo seamlessly."

Just as she finished talking, the bell rang and class was over. "Alright before ya scamper off, you have a homework assignment to hand in. I want you to go over your pokemon's moves and make up combinations for them. Remember a pokemon generally has only 4 moves and you use 2 moves in a set. Get creative and see ya guys later.

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

SoundVVave
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
On time
shinesnowillusion
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hitsukei
on time
Erkowan
-
Tsuki the Fated Wind
-
Xiatian Li
-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Class
I'm with➸ Classmates

O.O.C➸

The girl gave a small nod towards her green-haired companion. Clearly indicating that she understood what Haruno desired. Though she would not say to her face Alana would continue to call Haruno by her last name within her thoughts. It was only after some consideration that the Kingdra member decided to accept the terms+conditions of what Iris desired. This was her way to compromise the desires of another’s. As this was nothing too severe it never needed to be made verbal to those she had called for. Certainly there were some exceptions but most were very accommodating with the girl’s culture.

With her notebook already laid out on a retractable writing desk, the girl got cracking on writing these notes down. Sincerely the girl began to write down a summary of what Haruno just stated. ’The color green appears to make Haruno happy. Her second happy color is blue. The child had plenty of time to take down these notes about her classmate when Aeroth entered the class. It was a useful distraction to write down some last minute thoughts. The girl was far too distracted on her notes that she hadn’t noticed what was going on in the sidelines.
”Mmmmm,” was Alana’s response to Haruno’s comment. The girl wrote that down too while class was ready to get underway.

”Good Morning Professor!” Alana called out with a cheerful greeting towards the students when she bid them a good morning. Straightening her posture the girl was sure to be on her best behavior while paying attention to the lecture today.
”Magazine?” Alana didn’t recall knowing or hearing anything about the magazine. From what the professor said it looked like it was a brand new thing. Well, from what was gathered by Miss. Ezra’s words it looked like Haruno was on the cover after winning the competition. Though, to be quite frank, the girl had no recollection of the happenings of the contest. What she did recall was spending time with Nirav before being separated from him. The day was fuzzy but she did recall that she loved the time she spent with him. Spending time with someone who was a lot like her was relaxing and calming on her nerves.

The girl clapped along with the class when the professor announced that an applause should be done for the green-haired classmate. Alana did so without much thought to it as she was more concerned with today’s class. In a flash the girl went back to writing down notes for the class as the lecture went underway straightaway.
Double Performances
-Uses 2 Pokemon
-Their moves need to sync and harmonize with each other
-Balance: equally shine
-Harmony: Need to work with each other (moves)
-Creative: Yin+Yang
-Chemistry: All of us need to be able to work with each other
-Moves: Have them click with each other
HW: Look at Pokemon’s moves and make combos with them
-2 moves in a set

Alana stored her stuff neatly back into her back and gave a bow to the two girls.
”Good work today.” With that she scampered out of the class.
{Exit to the Library}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Personality:
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was sitting down, pleased with how the class was going so far. Alana and her were talking. Her and Niara was talking and now Ms. Ezra would begin class so the three plus their pokemon were listening to the woman as she spoke. Iris froze up when Lillith started to talk about the magazine. The moment the teacher initiated an applause for Iris, the girl sunk into her chair, trying to hide from the eyes she could feel looking at her. When she looked up at Alana, the girl was still writing down notes. She couldn't be out done by Alana when she was already in a 'rivalry' with Ichiro for best in class. While still ducking down, Iris wrote her notes as well.

Lillith wrote down some words and ask them what they meant. Hearing that they would be working on doubles were interesting and Iris had rose on her hand until she heard whispers and then put her hand down. Iris only wrote the notes when Lillith explained it. Iris kinda got the idea of it. The two moves couldn't overpower the other but it had to make sense. Also the pokemon had to able to work with each other as well as off each other and finally she had to be able to multitask.

Writing down the homework, Iris got up and started to grab her stuff. Iris waved to Alana and Niara. '"I'm going to get some lunch..... See ya guys in the cafeteria or after classes. You can text me."

[[exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the kind
Lady Niara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Ichiro and Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Alright homework.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: Salamence school uniform

Makoto of course took some notes. She frowned at the mention of homework, but it had to be done. Going over these combinations with Inari was going to be a bit challenging, but she had it. She looked over at her fox Pokemon and petted her gently, before packing up as the teacher dismissed them. "I'm not too hungry, what about you, Inari?" She asked, leaving a hand on Inari's head. Inari shook her head, letting her trainer know she was still full from breakfast. "Let's go get some training then, huh?" Inari nodded, "Vul!" and exited with Makoto.

Exit.

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara sat quietly and listened to the lesson being given, taking notes as the class went on. Seemed the class went a lot faster because of it because the bell already rang! Niara got to putting her notes, pencil and new homework away then getting her bag on her shoulder as Iris was already taking off for lunch. So Niara promptly turned to the teacher. Thank you for the lesson! I look forward to the next one! She gave a small bow before turning to the door and making her out and to the cafeteria.

(Exit to cafeteria!)

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Waking up
Attire: Coordination outfit
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image