Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi looked up and around to see Ichiro leaning forward. Her hands holding her pokegear lowered. "Oh thanks! You really think so?" Kirsi grinned and twisted even more in her chair, putting her hands on the back. She wished she could pick Chance up to show it off more, but he was too heavy. As it was, the pup had lifted his head off the floor and was staring at the chairs, wondering who had said his name. "It's a quick claw," Kirsi said, "It's supposed to make pokemon faster in battle sometimes. I know Chance doesn't need it so much," she said, wanting to make sure he knew she hadn't just thoughtlessly put it on him, "But I liked how it looked." She had a feeling he wouldn't think her silly for going for form over function, which made her feel better about sharing her reasons. She already knew and remembered what Iris had got, having been close enough to see the lucky egg get handed over, but she kept paying attention anyways. At the end she just had to say, "Wow, Ichiro, you can make scarfs?" Growing up in Snowpoint City, Kirsi appreciated a good scarf.

Phoebe burst into the room and Kirsi turned, still sitting backwards in her seat with her knees on the cushion. "Thank Phoebe." It made Kirsi really happy when people congratulated her for doing well in the tournament. She still had mixed feelings about some of it, but receiving the warm regards helped her feel better. What Phoebe said did remind Kirsi that she hadn't battled Iris though. When she thought about it, she was kind of glad Maria had won- the other girl and her Lillipup had fought really well and they had definitely had a better chance than Kirsi and her fire-typed Chance. "Oh, yeah! It feels weird that it hasn't snowed yet though," she said. It would be strange to do any kind of trick-or-treating when there wasn't all that snow on the ground. "Oh. I haven't made one yet either... It's my first year where it doesn't have to be a really warm costume, so it's hard to choose."

Kirsi paused briefly to say, "Morning!" when Holly walked in. She was pretty sure the girl's name was either Hanah or Holly, but she couldn't remember which one, so she stuck to a simple greeting.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                    Hitsukei
                    Sekaino
                    SoundVVave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:09 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith looked at the students as Ichiro said that if the room door was open, he would be found him in this room. She had to chuckle at that. Of course her students would say something like that. Looking to the main doors, Lillith watched as more students poured into the classroom. She more of her students that also were in the tournament in the previous month. It was something else to know that her students once walked into this room as inexprienced children, now they were coming back as champs and contenders.

Since they were talking to each other, Lillith took that time to slip to the back of the stage to get dressed. When she was ready, she let out her pokemon. "It's show time," she said with a wink.

The light went off as the stage filled with some fog and music played in the room. A loud crackle could be from one part of the room while noise came from the other sides. One the stage was worst as red eyes peered at each student before they moved around, revealing a pair of electric blue eyes. A shadow ball was shot into the way before it was sliced up and the crackling distorted as the ball felt apart. Chills could be felt by students as something always seemed to be behind them, breathing. Screaming made from students as some colored lights were shining on the stage to reveal a lone figure in the middle with her head down. Then Ceres appeared suddenly before the figure. Unlike usual, the pokemon looked unearthly as the two moved like puppets in sync. Loki appeared above the two of them as he was the puppetmaster. Moving on hand and he made the figure looked at the students with wide grins on their faces on blanks stares.

That was until the figure moved her eyes and screamed just before she was chuckling. Lillith had kept the performance up as long as she could. The lights came back one and Lillith and her pokemon were dressed up like they belonged in a horror movie.

"And hello class." she said finally. "In the spirit of Halloween and from the kindness of your fellow Lamia shop owners, I bring to you today's class."

Anibus and the other two went backstage and pulled out carts of costumes and makeup. all made to fit their sizes, child and pokemon. "Here are an array of costumes that are being borrowed so please be gentle with them. Today's lesson is all about performing with a theme. You are to get a costume, dress up you and your pokemon and perform in front of class based on your costume theme. The types are limited so chop chop."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
-
Lady Niara
-
The Shiny Furret
-
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Hitsukei
on time
Erkowan
-
[quote="Tsuki the Fated Wind"-[quote="Xiatian Li]-

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

|LocationCoordination and Performance Class |WearingCharmander Costume |MoodExcited |

ffffffHearing what Krisi said made Phoebe confused. "Do you come from somewhere really cold then? In Pallet Town, it didn't snow until near the end of November," she let out a small giggle after that, "I remember wearing a Miltank costume when I was younger though. I stayed really warm in it." The Miltank costume was a onesie she had gotten near Halloween. Her mother thought it was simply adorable and bought it for her. Not only was it cute, but it'd keep Phoebe warm if the autumn air got chilly. "What kind of costumes did you have to wear where you lived? Were they bulky," she asked with curiosity.

Suddenly the lights went off and music started to play. The stage flooded with smoke as Phoebe moved closer to Ichiro. She saw the red eyes in the darkness and immediately got the creeps. She could feel a shiver moving down her spine from the effects. The performance by the teacher and her pokemon certainly had a chilling effect. It made perfect use of Loki's appearance as well. Phoebe let out a small scream of her own when their teacher let out one herself. From that point on, she was behind Ichiro. While she was okay with Halloween, some things were just too much of a spook for the dark haired girl. She remained there until she heard her teacher start to talk about today's lesson. Phoebe slowly moved from behind her friend to watch and listen. They were to dress up themselves and their pokemon in costumes for today!

Once they were dismissed, Phoebe went over to where her two were. Rosie was already asleep in her bag, so that just left her and Fireball. "Ready to preform with me," she asked him excitedly. Fireball nodded and let out a 'Char!' in agreement before moving with her to the carts. Phoebe dug around in them before pulling out a hooded costume. It was a Charizard, but was going to off in some details because of Fireball's horn. "Let's see about this," she said as she knelt to put it on him. It was a good fit, even though the hood part stood up a bit. "Awesome! Now we just need to find me one," Phoebe said as she turned back around to dig int he cart. It took a minute, but she managed to find a Charmander costume. It seemed fitting enough for a theme, which would be evolution in this case. She'd pop out first, then he would, and then the hood would be applied. It seemed good enough in her mind.

She moved over to a corner and pulled the costume over her uniform, naturally removing her jacket and unbuttoning the first two buttons so it went down a little. It was a dress type costume with shorts under it. Phoebe managed to slip those on as well, which made her feel a bit more secure if she fell or something. She removed her own socks before slipping on the ones the costume came with. There was a little clip that attached them to the bottom of the pants to keep them up as well. Next was the leg warmers, which was something Phoebe had never worn before. The slippers that came with the costume were adorable, and she loved the feeling of them on her feet. It also came with a little bit of make up for the skin, which she also applied to herself. Might as well since it was apart of the costume.

"Right,"
                                        she said looking at Fireball, "I think we're good to go! I'll slip this costume onto you once you 'evolve'- Oh dear! How are we going to do that?" Phoebe didn't think about that. She remembered after a moment that there was already fog machines installed, maybe the students were allowed to use them? She shook her head after a moment. It seemed like a bad idea since it wouldn't clear in time. 'Char!' Phoebe looked over to Fireball for a moment before he made a spitting motion. "You're right! We can use Smokescreen to cover you up for a second! You're a genius, Fireball," she said as she hugged him close.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./1
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/4
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---

TheWhiteDragonfly

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Sekaino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Classroom // Who: Coco, Iris and a couple other classmates // Feeling: EXCITEMENT CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT

Wearing: March Hare Costume
Coco's Costume: Alice Dress

Holly will never get used to the Performance Teacher, Ms. Ezra. The fog and lights were one thing but then the music started to play. Already uneasy, all it took to throw the tall youth from her seat was the sudden dark ball that shot up one second and then sliced in half in the other. She managed to climb back to her seat just in time for her teacher to appear on stage. She laughed lightly at her flashy entrance and slumped in her seat.

Her fright was immediately forgotten once her over the top teach had mention Halloween and then the almighty costumes. She gasped in excitement and shot up from her seat, "No way! For reals?". If it's one thing Holly absolutely adored, it's playing dress up. Her father, who she often pesters to dress up with her, and her closet filled to the brim with rather impractical clothing can testify to that. Though, nobody loves dress up as much as her darling buneary. Speaking of...

She dug out her pokeball from her bag and released her buneary. It took him a little bit to realise what exactly was going on as he coughed and furiously brushed away the smoke. Holly grinned and stooped down, "Hey! Guess what, Coco?" She pointed to the carts of costume near the stage, "Costumes! We are in our element, bud!" That caught the small rabbits attention and they wasted no time in digging through the costumes.

Already a few of the students had picked out their costumes, including the cute dark haired girl from earlier. She wanted to hurry so all the good costumes wouldn't be taken, but there were so many!

"Woah! Look at all this! Man, what can we wear?" She asked excitedly looking through the clothes, "What do you think, Coco? Contrasting or Complimenting? Bright or somber? Mix or match? Cute or-- Ooh, check this out!" She snapped, picking up a classic Alice style dress, the perfect size for her buneary, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Bun bun!"
Coco nodded, his eyes sparkling and he hopped trying to reach the dress in her hands.

"Heh, that's my Coco."
She said graciously giving him the costume for him to put on, "Careful with that now."

While he was busy with that, Holly search more through the costumes until she found a posh, bright red tailcoat suit and decided that the busy rabbit will be her role! The suit took her a while to put on as she kept missing buttons (which she blamed on the dim lights.) and completed her costume with rabbit ears that were very similar to a buneary's.
"Okay..." She turned to her buneary, "You got it down, Coco?"

Coco nodded and did a mock curtsey in his new dress. He had also found a neat little black bow for his head to complete the Alice in wonderland look. It made Holly's heart soar.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: Fixed!! (thanks Kaos -u-) }

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

Prairiefox

SoundVVave

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:51 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris let out a chuckle when Ichiro said he didn't want to get his hopes up Lillith didn't do anything today for halloween before hearing him say that Lillith would dress up as a vampire instead of a witch.He even did the actions of a vampire as well. However, her mind was still on how he said he would make her play a witch in one of his plays. Nonetheless, it returned when Ichiro mentioned that Lillith could pull off both. "Yea, she could." Iris agreed as the woman they were talking greeted them.

"Good morning Ms. Ezra!" Iris said alongside Ichiro. When the teacher inquired about them getting here before she was here with a joke about sleeping over in the classroom, Ichiro beat Iris to a punch that made her chuckle. "What he said." she agreed. The doors were opening once more, more students pouring in as Iris waved to Phoebe, Holly and Kirsi.

Looking at Kirsi and Chance, Iris could see that Chance was wearing the quick claw they won. It looked really cool on him. Ichiro became interested in the item that Iris herself had won from the tournament. "I got something called a Lucky Egg. I'm thinking about giving it to Bebe if she can hold it. Oh and I also got a medal from the lady as a prize too. But a scarf would be so cool too. Can you make it green."

Iris then turned to Phoebe as she spoke to her and Kirsi. Then Phoebe asked the most important question, what would be Iris' costume. "I don't know yet," Iris admitted. "But I will know it when I see it."

Iris was confident and smiling until the lights went off and eerie music started to play in the room. This was why she didn't watch horror movies as she ducked behind her chair to avoid the chilling feeling she was experiencing. She thought looking at the stage would be better but she was wrong and Iris screamed due to the figure's screaming. Iris was relieved and in awe when everything was over.

"That was scary....." Iris said to herself, righting herself in the seat. The grim went away as soon Lillith brought out the costumes to wear. Iris made her way to pick out her costume so she could her pokemon the same way. However, by the time she got up there, she still hadn't an idea to do. She wanted to surprisingly- stand out for her performance. She saw three she wanted but wasn't sure which of them to choose. Time was ticking away when she came up with an idea as she took a red nose, jacket, hat and cuffs and then a skirt and little heels and tights.

She was definitely ready now as she started to fix up hair.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Company: Silvano
Mood: content
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi nodded to Phoebe. "Yeah, Snowpoint City, in Sinnoh! There was always snow there, so it's actually really weird here." Kirsi shrugged. "Kinda. If you had something with good insol...insul...inslation, it was warm."

Kirsi took special note when Lillith slipped backstage; after the teacher's warning about her performance today, Kirsi was on high alert. She turned around, sitting down properly. Still, as it grew dim Kirsi pressed back into her chair, straining to see where the ghost Loki was. Withing second she had grabbed Chance and forced him onto his hind legs so she could hug him tight while the performance played out. The creepy feelings of being watched drifted around her, giving her space, but her chest still tightened with fear. By the time the routine was over she felt a lot better than she thought she would though, mostly because the ending was less creepy than the start. "Rrrrf." Kirsi slowly let Chance slide to the floor. "Sorry Chance. Thanks." He shook his legs, and Kirsi dug her hands into his fur to calm herself while Lillith explained their assignment.

This class actually sounded like fun! "Let's go, Chance," she said. But she stayed seated a bit, petting him some more while she waited for other students to go up onstage. She would feel better if she wasn't first up there. She followed a few of them up and started going through the costumes, but the longer she looked the less sure she was. We're supposed to do...a theme? What kind of theme can I do? She still didn't really think there was any value in them practicing performing like this. Doing it alone sounded like a lot of fun, but the more she thought about having to act out in front of everyone the less she wanted to do it. At least she knew Chance would be there with her. "Hey Phoebe, what's your theme?" Kirsi asked, noticing the other girl was already pulling on her costume.

After a little bit more searching, and since others like Holly and Iris were starting to pick their costumes, Kirsi started to feel like she needed to choose something. "This one...I think works..." Kirsi pulled out a Pirate Costume. It was basically a big red coat she could put on over her clothes plus a big pirate hat. Kirsi pulled them on and the took a smaller pirate hat out and stuck it on Chance's head. "There!" Chance tilted his head up, trying to sniff the hat. "No Chance, don't-" The hat flopped off the back of his head and tumbled to the ground. Chance circled, stuffing his nose in it. "Chance, you're supposed to wear it..." Kirsi inspected the hat and found an elastic band pushed into the brim. This time when she put the hat on Chance she pulled the band under his chin and it stayed. "Captain Kirsi and First Mate Chance, how does that sound? Chance whuffed, tail wagging.

Kirsi cinched up the belt and buttons on her coat, making sure everything was right. She only had a really basic idea of what she was going to do for a performance. I know how to use ember...is there a way to use any of Chance's other attacks? Could roar...hmmm... Kirsi felt like she just barely had an idea that would be passable for a performance.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                    Hitsukei
                    Sekaino
                    SoundVVave

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:51 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith watched from the sideline as the students were getting their costumes together. It was rather cute to watch the students try to coordinate their costume with their pokemon. Especially considering the limits of pokemon size and amount of costumes. Sipping her coffee, she wanted to see which students would creative and which would actually have a plan in mind. She looked at her watch and back at the students. At least they weren't trying to fight each other over the outats or rip them. She did say they were borrowed...

She started to calculate in her head how much time she would have left for a lesson given the time it was taking to get dressed.

"Alright students." Lillith said as she stood up. "Since you guys took your sweet time getting your costumes, class is over. It's time to get undress and enjoy lunch. See ya guy later. Don't rip the outfits."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
-
Lady Niara
-
The Shiny Furret
-
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Hitsukei
on time
Erkowan
-
[quote="Tsuki the Fated Wind"-[quote="Xiatian Li]-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

|LocationC&P Classs |WearingGlaceon Costume (Will add pic later) |Mood |

ffffffPhoebe was so exicted when the announcement on her Pokegear told her about the Spirit Day event, and even more so the costumes. She had already made plans with Ichiro about costumes, so she quickly sent him a message.

>> To: Ichiro
                                        Hey! Meet me in the C&P classroom with our costumes? I can't wait to see what you did! <<

The two had planned to be a Glaceon and Leafeon, two Eeveelutions that both of the children though looked cool. Phoebe would be the Glaceon with Ichiro being the Leafeon. He had told her that he would be able to sew the costumes together, and actually seemed really happy to have someone to wear his design. Phoebe loved the drawings he came up with, and was so excited herself to dress-up for the event. She quickly got dressed and got both Fireball and Rosie ready before leaving her dorm. Phoebe found herself almost running to the classroom.

Once she entered the room, she noticed there was not really any other students in there. There was, however, a ton of costumes and accessories! It wasn't hard for her to find a few things the two of them might need, such as wigs and maybe some accents. While she waited, Pheobe let out her two pokemon and let them eat some food. It was becoming apparent that it might be a challenge keeping Rosie out of the costumes, as the small grass type kept running towards them. Phoebe just laughed and picked her up each time, untangling her from what ever she got herself into. Fireball was just happily eating and sitting by Phoebe's bag.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./1
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/4
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:41 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari
    Feelings/Thoughts: Hope this goes well.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit: School uniform

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Inari and Makoto walked in taking the next available seat waiting for their teacher to come in and begin the day. Breakfast was great. Being able to sit with Koru and talk to her and spend just a little time with one of her friends from Johto. She really didn't know anyone else her and was just acquaintances with Koru's friends. Classes were always a good start to make new friends, too.

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image
School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

User Image
Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
User Image

User Image
Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ Just tired....had to make a quick post for her to be on time...But still open to communicate ^^

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana walked into class to see that another was already there. Though it wasn’t anyone that she recognized. The girl kept to herself by seating herself somewhere in the middle of the rows of seats. She wasn’t keen on talking with anyone in class since it had been so long but because it had been some time she was nervous. What had changed, was she able to keep up with class, and how will it affect her? These things were tormenting her in the head but she tried to shoo them away. They weren’t needed and she had to keep a clear head. Thus she waited patiently for whenever the class would begin.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
User Image
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Zorua
User Image
Ability: Illusion▹Comes out disguised as the Pokémon in the party's last spot
User Image
Personality:
Moves:▹Leer
▹ Pursuit
▹ Fake Tears
▹ Sucker Punch

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex12 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:09 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Classroom
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Makoto

Having slept in, Ichiro barely had enough time to feed himself and his pokemon before having to run to class. He didn't know why, but it felt like he was always so scatterbrained, having to rush from place to place, always forgetting something. Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case for him in today's Coordination class.

With his bag pulled over his shoulder, Ichiro let himself into the classroom before gently closing the door behind him. He was thankful that he wasn't late as there was still a bit a time left before class was due to begin. There also didn't appear to be too many students around, at least not too many that he recognized. While lost in his morning rush, he had forgotten to text Phoebe to meet up with her and go to class together. That was dumb on his part, but he figured they'd meet up again shortly. Until that time, Ichiro decided he'd sit by one of the other students and see if they'd be willing to chat for a bit.

From his position at the back of the room, Ichiro scanned the rows of seats in front of him, trying to decide who he'd go sit beside. He did recognize a Kingdra student seated in the middle of the room. She was Alana and she seemed pretty nice. From what he could remember, she had a really cute Chespin that he was kind of envious of. For some reason Alana seemed kind of downcast, as if hoping not to be approached by anyone. Inwardly, it made Ichiro really want to go up and talk to her, but then something told him that he'd be bothering her. As he was starting to understand, some students -- or rather it seemed a majority of them -- found him annoying. He hoped that wasn't the case with Alana, but just to be on the safe side, he figured he'd give her some space today.

Shifting his attention to the side of the room, Ichiro spotted an unfamiliar face; a girl with glasses, much like Evelyn. He wasn't sure if he had met her before, but she seemed like another nice individual. Maybe she'd be okay with his company? Figuring he had nothing to lose, the blond began to make his way over. Choosing a seat beside Makoto, he and sat down and shot her a friendly smile, along with a small wave. "Hi." He spoke up, simply. "I'm Ichiro, president of the Drama Club." Ichiro introduced himself. "What's your name? I'm not sure if we've met." He then gave a bit of a nervous laugh. Slowly dawned on him that they both wore the same Salamence uniform, meaning that they stayed in the same dorm. That made it all the more perplexing that they hadn't met before. Or maybe it was just him that was bad with names and faces. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good with names."

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : @shinesnowillusion: Heyo! Hope you don't mind that I decided to bug you. ^^;

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Phantump (Bokurei)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                              Held Item: None
                                              Level: 11
                                              Nature Brave
                                              Ability Natural Cure
                                              Experience: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Confuse Ray
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  ► Growth
                                                  ► Imprison

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x13

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Tickets x3

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

shinesnowillusion

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris seem to run into class, holding Zoey and Ling in her arms while having Bebe cling to her hair which was in disarray. Iris leaned against the door as it closed behind her. She panted before sighing and walking towards where she usually sat at. It took some squaking from Ling to release her and Zoey to find their seats. Apparently, Silvano's words were ringing true as Iris began more awake of the people had taken a glimpse of the school's magazine and saw her on the cover. It was more attention to herself than Iris had planned to have. It was the serious that Zoey was in her non-shiny form to avoid the attention.

"Well my day is going great so far..." she said as she looked who was in class with her. Iris looked at the girl that was with Koru sitting in her classroom. Iris thought she looked familiar as she waved to the girl. Iris watched as Ichiro started to talk to her. Now that she thought about it, she needed to talk to Ichiro about the drama club. Iris moved around the same as her pokemon. Ling went over to Ichiro, looking to find his Snivy while Zoey, now back in her normal coloring, stayed by Iris.

Iris spotted Alana off by herself. She couldn't remember the last time she spoke to the girl. It definitely felt like forever ago. "Alana!" Iris said as she greeted to the girl. "Long time no see." Iris said with a thankful grin on her face. "Oh yea... congrats on the Halloween contest. I saw your costume. It totally earned that win." Iris even gave the girl a thumbs up. "What's been going on with you?"

Zoey near Iris' feet as Bebe looked around for that little chespin that Alana had with her usually. The smaller pokemon had to usually keep an eye on it since it looked to have fun and tease Alana.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie