Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Coordinator/Performance Class Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:53 pm
User Image
Here students will learn the essentials to becoming a top notch coordinator. Dance coordination, opening acts, dressing, and diet/grooming will be some of the main points of the class. Students will also focus on appeal, so best not to be late and make a bad impression.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordinator Class
I'm with➸ Chespin

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Timidly pushing against the doors of the classroom a girl peeked in through the crack. The doors weren't closed and everything within was lit up. 'Is the teacher already here?' The girl walked past the space between the door and the wall, making sure to gently close the door behind her so that only a faint 'click' would be heard. Taking steps down to the classroom Alana sipped on her tea. Chespin hanged from her shoulders and looked around.
"Hello! Is anyone here?" Alana called out but there was no response except for the echo of her voice.
"I don't think anyone is in here Chespin. I think we are the first ones."
"Ches {I guess so}," it gave a yawn as the girl took a seat near the middle front. Looking around the place appeared completely deserted. There wasn't a soul around. This was a first for a girl, she had never been the first person to walk into a classroom. Most of the time the teacher would already be present. It was a bit intimidating....being alone....well..not completely alone. The girl looked up to her Pokemon on her shoulder who looked back at the human girl.
"I guess I"m not completely alone." The Pokemon gave the human a questioning look as the human gave the Pokemon a small smile.
"Well, I'm sure the teacher will come along soon." Looking back at the doors and then back on the stage the human was unsure what she should be doing right now. Placing her backpack underneath her seat there was only so much she could do.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:25 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris opened the door to the classroom. It was a auditorium. Not as big as the one she had seen yesterday but it was still a nice one. She could only assume that they would be performing on there in front of people. Iris gulped at the through and decided to walk inside and be quiet. Something she attempted and fail as the door closed rather loudly, making the girl jump. "So sorry." she apologized to no one. She couldn't see a teacher or students from her position. Maybe that meant she was the first one here.

Iris smiled to herself. Surely that would earn some points with the teacher if she was early.

"Bebe."
Iris said as she poked her hair slightly. "I got toast from the cafeteria still if you're still hungry." She could hear the pokemon yawning and that made her chuckle. Looking at the seats, Iris wondered where to sit. Clutching her bag, she made her way down the aisle. As she walked, she fixed the skirt of her uniform

"Oh!" Iris said as finally noticed that was there was another person and pokemon in the classroon. Guess she wasn't first at all. "Sorry..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:45 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith had entered the classroom through the back of the stage. She was carrying her costume, her make up, her supplied and her pokemon. Also in her keep was the agenda for today's class. Actually had already planned out at least a week's worth of a lesson but baby steps. From what she could tell she was alone which allowed her time to get dressed into her clothes and wait until the students arrived. Lillith was surprised by the loud echoing of the door as she didn't hear the first student come in since it was around the same time that she was getting herself.

"Who else is here..." she asked her as she decided to walk out onto the stage. Lillith blinked her eyes at the set of two students already here.

"Well, well." Lillith chuckled. "Aren't you two a pair of early birds. I haven't even time to get dressed." Lillith smiled at the students. "But there's no problem in coming in early. I like the dedication already. So tell me,"

Lillith sat down on the stage's edge. "What are your names?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Hope the Kind
Alexia SeeYa
Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Class
I'm with➸ A classmate and the teacher

O.O.C➸

With a loud thud from the door behind it most cetainly drew the attention of the girl. Even Chespin looked behind in sync with Alana as they saw a student making their way into the classroom. First impression, well she seemed a bit odd as it looked like she was talking to herself. The words were inaudible but they were heard the more the other student came closer to the two. The only words that could be heard was the word ‘Sorry.’ It was quite puzzling. ’Did I do something to her?’ Alana peered at her partner who just gave a shrug of the shoulders. ’I don’t think Chespin knows either. I hope I didn’t do anything wrong.’ The other students was dressed up, that was another impression she got from her. Looking down at her own plain clothing and then looking back at the other student made it feel that perhaps there was something she missed. Was she supposed to dress really fancy? Looking at her backpack she wondered what exactly was packed in the mysterious contents. Nothing was said about what was hidden in the contents of the package instead that it was the necessary items needed for today’s class. Then she began to panic…’Was I suppose to dress-up right now? Did I miss a memo? Am I going to get in trouble already….’ From Chespin’s point of view Alana was a good laugh. It hid its sneering face from her view as the human struggled to comprehend the situation.

Worries and nerves were slowly creeping up when the teacher began to make her appearance. Carrying various items in her hands she climbed up the steps to appear on the stage. A warmth of praise leapt from her lips which gave some ease to Alana’s worries. It was comforting for the girl to know that the teacher also needed time to get ready for class. ’I still have time!’ Oh but when she called out for names…Alana turned to the other students. It was just one other person…’I can do it!’ Raising herself up with the bag in her hands the girl called out to the teacher.
”My name is Alana Shusona and I was wondering if I could quickly get changed as well.” The girl spoke in a clear voice directed at the teacher but it flattened a bit towards the end. She already felt a bit uncomfortable that she fumbled a bit at now being prepared this morning.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:24 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris seemed to confuse the other girl and her Chespin as they looked at each other shrugged. Iris stood, guessing that since the girl didn't tell her to get lost or something that Iris could find a seat close by the two. Iris was raising her hand to wave when she noticed that the was looking at her intently. Immediately Iris put her hand down and held it in her palm. Iris realized that she was looking at her clothes, not Iris in general.

Iris then blinked when the girl started to panic it seemed and look through her back. "Is something the matter?" Iris asked quietly. Iris and the girl looked up when a woman come onto the stage. The hair and eye color was different but that voice sounded like Ms. Ezra. Iris blushed when the woman said that they were early. So early that she wasn't even dressed yet for class. A sense of relief seemed to wash over them when the teacher said that it was okay to be early and then asked for their names.

Alana, the girl that was with her, said her name first and then asked if she could get changed. Iris tilted her head. "How come you wanna change now?" Iris asked before she addressed the teacher.

"My name is...Iris...Iris Haruno." Iris didn't look the woman in her eyes. She even seem to move back, almost behind Alana

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the Kid

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

O.O.C➸

The green-haired girl appeared like she wanted to communicate with Alana but that assumption was shot down. Placing her hand down to her side the girl felt a bit puzzled. 'Did...did I do something bad? Maybe I made her nervous. Both of us must be nervous for the first day of class.' Her classmate took a seat next to her but by this point Alana was distracted with fiddling through her bag. Becoming paranoid of the idea that she would get in trouble if she didn't get properly dressed for class. The girl didn't register what her classmate said at first but thanks to the aid of Chespin's vines Alana was able to take a small breather.
"Well...I-I didn't dress up properly for class like the teacher...I think the teacher will be upset with me." Alana looked down at her uniform and then at the teacher. Her worries echoed in a very timid and scared voice. Chespin gave an exasperated sigh at the pitiful state of its Trainer even though inside it quite enjoyed this little show.
After addressing herself to the teacher Alana sat back down. It felt awkward to continue standing now that she had identified herself. Chespin gave a tap of its vine on Alana's shoulders to remind her of the girl near them.
"Well...." Alana placed her index fingers together in a timid fashion.
"I heard the class has a lot to do with performing and I'm not sure what we are going to be doing today so....I guess I want to be prepared." Her face grew warm and red like a tamato berry.
"I-I'm sorry if I asked a stupid question professor." Alana gave a bow of her head towards the teacher and grew silent. The only one who wasn't silent was the Chespin who was attemting to contain its fit of laughter. Oh how it enjoyed her reactions.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:54 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith tried to get the girls' names into memory in case she had to call on them during class. The girls seemed worried. She wasn't that scary to them was she? Lillith was silent as Alanna expressed why she was asking to change her clothes. Apparently she thought she had to be dressed up for the class. Lillith blinked when the girl apologized for asking a 'stupid' question. Lillith sighed as she hopped onto her feet from the stage and walked towards the girls. "There are no stupid questions in my class." She said with a matter of fact tone. "Unless they have nothing do with my class."

Lillith looked down towards the girls and grinned. "And there's no need to worry about your clothes. You look fine dearly. You won't be performing just yet." She placed her hand on each of their hands and smiled. "Now calm down girls.... just breathe...I don't bite."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Hope the Kind
Alexia SeeYa
Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Classroom
I'm with➸ Haruno, Miss. Ezra, Bebe and Chespin

O.O.C➸

With the teacher giving off a sigh the girl froze while the Chespin's fitful laughter was being constantly suppressed. Not even moving a muscle as the teacher came nearer and nearer her. Tunnel vision came into play as the teacher took another step after another. 'Am I in trouble?! Did I say something I shouldn't have said? No....no....I don't think it was stupid but the teacher could have thought that....but she doesn't look like a bad person.....don't judge a book by its cover.....' Thoughts sprang like arrows in her head, no longer realizing that the teacher had stopped in front of her. Alana's gaze shifted to the teacher as she spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. Her tone made her stiff and then loose like honey. Pent up worry began seeping out of her like a balloon being let out its air.
"Thank you Miss. Ezra," just like what the professor said Alana took a deep breath in and out. Chespin fit grew to a close as the human girl was calming down. Its plaything was getting back to normal, at least whatever normal may be for the girl.
"I'm sorry for troubling you Professor."

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:05 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Classroom XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Alanna, Iris, and Lilith

Ichiro ended up spending most the early morning in his room, hanging out with his new pokemon before decided to head off to class. Wandering the campus, he eventually found the classroom he was looking for. Or at least he was somewhat sure he had. Was the classroom really a mini-auditorium?

Tentatively, Ichiro reached for the doorknob, but let his hand just rest there a moment as he have the room number a double take. It seemed he found the correct room, but why was there double doors to the classroom? Was it really that big? There was no way this was the right room. Or was it?

Slowly, the blond turned the handle and opened the door a crack, and hesitantly peered inside. Almost immediately he had his answer when he spotted Ms. Ezra within the room. He noted that she was wearing something very different from yesterday. Was this her costume? Or was this a look she would normally don while teaching a class? Either way, Ichiro found her attire very fitting for Coordination. With newfound confidence, Ichiro opened the door wide enough to slip through and quietly forced it shut behind him. He noticed that two other students had made it to the room before him. They were both girls; one had green hair and donned Flygon colors and the other was a brunette with Kingdra colors. Both females belonged to different houses then him -- and must have been extremely early. Since they were the only other students in the room, Ichiro decided he'd sit somewhat close to them.

Quietly, Ichiro made his way towards the middle section of seats and sat down approximately six chairs away from the girls. Inwardly, he couldn't help but wonder if the two were friends or something, although he couldn't guess why they seemed to be looking at one another rather strangely. Maybe they were really, really close friends? Probably for the better, Ichiro decided against asking as he turned his attention back to their Coordination teacher.

"This class is gonna be great." He spoke aloud to himself, smiling as he made himself comfortable in his seat. He didn't really bring anything with him to class, save for his Snivy's pokeball and a small notebook and pen that he carried with him in the small book bag he wore. Remembering this, Ichiro flipped open the flap on his bag and carefully removed his blank notebook and pen, which he discovered at the bottom of his satchel. Closing his bag, he set the notebook in his lap before hunching over with both hands in front of him, resting on top of the notebook as his attention remain fixated on Ms. Ezra. He looked just like an excited little kid, ready and waiting for his first day of class to begin.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : This is going to be great
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : Typed and posted during a car ride against my will. :0

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:37 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara smiled as she walked into the class with her school bag hanging from her shoulder and Mitus in her arms. She was pretty certain she wasn't late. She sat down in the classroom and watched as a couple others introduced themselves. Another person came in while she finally stood up to introduce herself.

I am Niara Aeroth! I'm glad to be in this class and am actually pretty excited for what the class will teach me. She smiled bright, Mitus still in her arms as he simply looked around curiously. Like a little baby in his mother's arms (even though his real mother was back home with Niara's family). Niara sat back down and watched the teacher, Miss Ezra, wondering what she was really like. She hadn't known the teacher long enough so she hoped Miss Ezra was a good teacher, unlike her terribly boring tutors growing up.

Niara hadn't realized it, but she sat next to Iris who introduced herself already. But Niara was more focused on the teacher than any of her classmates, unless Tony decided to be in the class which she didn't find too likely.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School uniform
OOC: Sorry! Got a little busy. Lol

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:59 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris started to worry about her own clothes. Looking at the teacher's and then hearing that she had to get dressed made Iris think that she too was under dressed for this class. Hearing the way Alana was speaking, Iris felt for the girl. While Iris seemed to try and contact with the girl and started say it was going to be okay, Bebe looked at the laughing Chespin with puffed up cheeks. She had dealt and help Iris through her episodes of anxiety so see the chuckling pokemon while its students was feeling like this was unacceptable. Despite her size, her attitude didn't match as she fluttered down from Iris to talk to the Chespin. Immediately she was expressing her discontent.

Iris flinched when Lillith approached them. Alana did all the talking. Then Iris was surprised at the woman's tone and answers to them. It was kind like how her mother would talk her and brothers. Iris smiled a little when Lillith said to breath and relax. Iris nodded her head while Alana thanked her. "She's nice isn't she Alana..." Iris whispered.

Iris didn't notice the boy come in until he spoke out. Iris looked up behind her to see a blond hair boy wearing the colors of Silvano's house. Iris nearly jumped when a girl introduced herself. It was the girl from the house dorm party. Iris was too nervous to talk to her even though she did say hello.

Iris bit her lip as she waved at the girl and her pokemon. "H-hi..i" Iris said in a really low voice.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that her words were what the girls needed as they relaxed and even smiled at her. Lillith chuckled when Alana apologized to her once more. "No apologizes are needed. You're my students. You can never trouble me. Unless it's like really late at night you come knocking on my door about a boogeyman. Then we'll have to have a discussion." Lillith chuckled at her own joke as she stood up. More students were coming in. One was Ichiro from her house and another was a girl that announced herself as Niara Aeroth. The last name sounded familiar but the woman shrugged it off.

"It seems like the class is all here." Lillith clapped her together. "Lovely I can get started. Good Morning everyone!"

Lillith walked back onto the stage. The microphone was already set up for her. "Welcome to your first day of Coordination and Performance. My name is Lillith Ezra if you guys can remember from yesterday. I seem to already know at least one of you from my house. Wasn't the party nice Ichiro?"

Another chuckle and Lillith went back onto topic. "So I am noticing that you are all in school uniform and that is fine. Until I bring it up in class, you can wear your uniform. I just wanted to make that announcement first. Now onto class. You are all here because you have an interest with coordination. For that I thank you. Now the class will be broken up into two sections. Can you guys think of what two would be."

Lillith smiled as she looked at the class. "It's okay if you don't know. But I wanna hear your thoughts."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Hope the Kind
Alexia SeeYa
Hitsukei
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Coordination Classroom
I'm with➸ Classmates and Miss. Ezra

O.O.C➸

A blond boy who was dressed with tealish colors symbolized that he was not from Alana’s house. He came in around the time the teacher approached the two girls. The blonde boy was either shy, brave, or cautious when he seated himself some distance away from the two girls. He didn’t stay quite though when his voice was within earshot of Alana’s hearing. Turning her attention towards the boy….well she second guessed if he was really a ‘he.’ With long blonde hair scooped up into a ponytail this kid could easily be seen as a girl. ’His features make him look….manly and charming.’ Thinking to herself as most of her classmates normally had hair that reached up to their chins. This was a first to see a kid her age possess hair longer than chin or even shoulder length level. Looking at the boy he seemed energetic and lively. The girl thought he might be more intimidating with that particular hairstyle but he seemed as energetic and….well he seemed like anyone her age would act.
But the boy wasn’t the only one to make their appearance. A girl made her debut and even introduced herself to the entire class. ’Niara must be her first name and Aeroth her last name, got it.’ On second thought Aeroth must have been braver than the boy as she sat next to Haruno who was therefore in close proximity to Alana. Oddly enough Alana had become the center of a cluster of female students. The female students outnumbered the male by three to one. ’So-so much pressure!’ Her thoughts screamed but kept a calm act by continuing to breath in and then out.

In Aeroth’s arms was a small Pokémon. Alana peered closer at the creature and noticed it to be a Ralts. ’Finally! A Pokémon I recognize!’ After yesterdays party she second-guessed herself if she really did know much about Pokémon. Now being able to finally see a Pokémon that she was able to recognize Alana felt a bit better inside. Unbenownst to Alana was a small skirmish taking place with Chespin and Haruno’s Flabebe. Chespin fit was slowing down when the Fairy-type decided to give it a visit. It immediately expressed how it was not content with the way it was behaving towards its Trainer. Chespin shrugged the small Pokémon and replied that it wasn’t hurting anybody. The human didn’t stop Chespin from having a good time so why should the Fairy-type? Chespin conveyed this to the Flabebe with its puffed out cheeks. Placing both its hands on either side of its face it placed some pressure. Nothing that would bring pain but it made the fairy Pokémon make a funny face. Ah, how the Chespin enjoyed this little Pokémon.
”She really is! I like her already!” Alana cooed as the teacher went back up to the stage.
”Good morning Miss. Ezra!” Alana responded with her own good morning towards the teacher. Miss. Ezra got up to take the mic and addressed one particular student. ’Ichiro?’ Alana looked back at the boy, there was no one else who had that name. She gave a firm nod before looking back at the teacher as she asked them all a question. ’Two parts? Ummmmm maybe….maybe?’ Alana raised her hand timidly and rose up. When called up she looked straight at the teacher but was unsure if the answer was right or wrong.
”Is one of them battling as a Coordinator? Well, earlier at the Opening Ceremony you said that there were….ummm some mis…..mis-misconceptions about battling and that you wanted to clear that up in class.”

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:17 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Classroom XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Alanna, Iris, Niara and Lilith

When their teacher, Ms. Ezra, announced that the class was all present for the lesson, clasping her hands together, Ichiro couldn't help but quickly scan the room, curiously. There were quite a few students within the room, and some of them even had their pokemon sitting with them -- that in and of itself was a treat. It was nice to see what colourful pokemon some of the others had. One timid looking girl with light coloured hair had a Ralts with her, a pokemon Ichiro had never seen in real life before. The way the girl held onto it in her arms, it was adorable in his opinion. Another couple of pokemon that caught his eye were ones he had never seen before in his life. There was a cute furry brown rodent pokemon wearing something green atop its head and appeared to be poking fun at something, or so Ichiro thought he had perceived. The Brunette who held the pokemon looked rather shy and downright sheepish about something she had discussed with the green haired girl beside her. Though, he imagined that she was probably just nervous about her first day of class. The girl beside her seemed a little more confident, but only by a tiny bit. She appeared to have whispered something inaudible to the girl beside her, while her pokemon interacted with the Brunette's pokemon beside her. Once again, Ichiro had never seen such a pokemon -- it was tiny, but also about as beautiful as it was delicate. Ichiro wondered where the girl had gotten such a pokemon, he was almost jealous. Maybe he'd one day get to catch one like it, that head an equally as vibrant flower.

Returning his attention to their instructor's winsome greeting, Ichiro returned a warm smile. "Good morning, Ms. Ezra." He returned her greeting, along with the rest of the class. His attention remained fixed on her as he took in each word she spoke, with tremendous respect. He watched as she returned to the stage, nearing the microphone that was set up there. His face beamed with excitement as she proceeded to introduced herself, reminding her class that they had seen her the other day. Just then, his expression faded into shock when she suddenly picked him out of the crowd, noting that she recognized him from the Salamence house party from the other day. "Y-yes -- the party was a lot of fun. You and uh.. Ms. Annesse are um... really nice. " He stood up and responded nervously and haphazardly, as if he was her biggest fan and she was a famous celebrity that had suddenly decided to speak to him, out of everyone else around him. It then slowly donned on him that he was the only Salamence house member in the room. Did that mean that Coordination wasn't their thing? Regardless, that was the only reason she had called on him. It was because he was a Salamence. Rubbing the back of his head, he felt somewhat embarrassed for getting all excited for no reason. It wasn't like she picked him out because she had some premonition about how great of a coordinator he'd become.

Sheepishly sitting back down, he sort of sank into his seat and hoped the other students wouldn't tease him or snicker behind his back. He was use to that sort of thing and almost expected it. Trying to push his embarrassment aside, he focused on the rest of Ms. Ezra's words and that it was fine that all the students were wearing their house uniforms. He supposed the she would let her students know when they were expected to bring a costume to class or when they were expected to show up wearing one. Perhaps that was going to be a class lesson at some point; learning how to decide on their costumes or how to put one together. Admittedly, he hoped there would be some lengthy discussion on it.

When Lilith mentioned that the class would be broken up into two sections, before asking whether they could guess why, Ichiro's mind immediately went to work. He guessed that it probably had something to do with learning how to work with their pokemon in an artistic way and perhaps how to teach them the correct moves to put on the best show. But that was only his guess. Before he could raise his hand and hopefully remain calm enough to give a sound answer and not embarrass himself, another girl in the class beat him to it. Ichiro's hand sank back down as he listened to the answer that the brunette girl, Alana, gave. Battling as a Coordinator? Was that really such a thing? Ichiro wondered to himself as he gave it some more thought. Alana was right. Ms. Ezra had mentioned that there was some misconceptions about battling and coordinating that she wanted to clear up. It was possible that it might have been something she'd want to make the class well aware off. Whatever the real answer was, Ichiro thought Alana's answer was a pretty good one. Though, he also had thought of something, too.

"If the class is gonna be broken up into two sections... will learning how to teach our pokemon to preform with finesse be one of those sections?" He asked, after raising his and waving it tentatively. "Wait -- maybe learning how to teach our pokemon the right moves to show off their talents and beauty and how to win over an audience will be the other section, right?" Ichiro wasn't sure if his answer was correct, but he couldn't help but show his enthusiasm for the subject. Performance was something he had always been interested in, and it was the main reason he took Ezra's Coordination and Performance class. Plus, knowing that there were competitions out there focusing on how well a pokemon can preform artistically was much more appealing in his eyes than the brutality of battling for the sake of proving which pokemon was stronger.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Excited/slightly embarrassed
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I hope my answer is correct.'
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : Sorry about the wait guys. Just got back from work.

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:25 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As the class got started, Niara heard a small voice beside her. It was the green-haired girl from the party. She almost forgot about this girl. Seeing this girl giving her a greeting, Niara smiled back brightly to the green-haired girl. Hey there! She tried to keep to it a whisper so she wouldn't interrupt the class. After all, she did want to learn about being a coordinator.

When the question was asked, it seemed like the others knew what was involved. Niara had no clue so she remained silent. Any attention she had in any show was more just her being present at house and business parties where she was required to be there and behave like a "proper lady". Niara found it to be pretty boring sometimes. And she did enjoy exploring, so that's what she would try to do, though most of the time fail and get caught by her parents followed by being scolded for it.

At least here, she could be more herself, even if she did miss her parents and her home. But that's why she was hoping to make friends at this school and enjoy this class. Even now she hoped to become good friends with the others in this class.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]