Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Technology and Science Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:36 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Class.
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                  Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

[Enter!]

Cyril was early. The class was practically empty. "are they moving the place again?" he briefly considered due to what happened in the morning. He even went as far as checking for notice paper. He didn't find any, so he's hopefully was being early. It was better than being late. He could do with waiting and walked up to seat located in the middle area. Best place to sit for it gave him clear view of the board without being too near.

"This is quite boring," Cyril sighed as he sat quietly in equally quiet classroom. "Sno?" his snorunt looked up from her picture book that Cyril had supplied and helped spread on top of his table. "It's nothing," he dismissed his earlier rant. No matter how long he stared at empty desks and chairs, they won't magically get filled. Actually, he would run out screaming if a person pop-out of thin air while he was staring. He really needed to occupy himself. Time to get productive then. He took out his notebook, the one where he scrawled idea or whatever came across his mind.

((OOC: short, I have no idea what to write. ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:
/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:44 am
User ImageUser Image
Tired legs had lead the panicked Jung-Su to the room of his next class. He had taken the liberty to nibble on a few snacks on the way but nothing as substantial as a full lunch meal. The science and technology classroom appeared to be occupied by a blue haired lad he remembered seeing in the outdoor, battle fusion class that took place this morning. Like the last class the lad took a seat closest to the exit. This time he was more for leaving more than anything else. In all his weeks at the academy all he managed to do was get stricken up with a few meaningless conversations that he could barely speak in due to his pathetic nervousness. The lad was questioning if coming to the academy was the right decision after all.

The lad's Pokeball jiggled as if on cue, as if C could hear his trainer's thoughts wanting and urged him to let him out. Finding no reason to refuse he let out his only friend. The Chingling seemed rather annoyed with all of the lad's self-pity looks he was giving him so much so that he stretched his trainer's face as far as his tiny arms could take it. The lad responded with a heavy sigh and nothing more. Knowing what the lack of reaction meant that this might have been something serious lead the chime to stop and rather pat Jung's head. The chime Pokemon wished he could do something to help...

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
STATUS: Stable』『MOOD: Mix of nervous, tense, slightly afraid and weary』
OOC: ʕowoʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 3x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Uh...Tech ClassHis classmatesOh thank god I made it in time XD Good news news though I'm going to have weekends off!

Elijah ran through the halls to get to class. Taking a turn he ran in to the wall with his shoulder, "Tch!" he rubbed it as he hissed at the pain. Looking at him now something was a little different- he wasn't wearing his glasses anymore. He looked around squinting his eyes trying to focus what good vision he had. He didn't want to be late so walking wasn't much of an option, but if ran into a door or something being unconscious wouldn't be good for him either. Going down the hall he continually stopped at every door he came across to double check the sign for what class it was. It wasn't before the fifth door that he found the correct sign, "Awesome I made it!" he pumped his fist as he worded his enthusiasm for finding class.
User Image
He started to hum and walked inside. As far as he could tell there wasn't anyone that looked like Mr. Takahiro around. He put his hands in his jacket pockets as he went to his desk, but feeling the pokeball inside made his attention turn down and then he walked into someone. He bounced off the person and fell into a free chair,
"Oomph! Oh wow sorry about that I-?" He stood up and started to squint and get in close to said person's face. He then widened his eyes with a couple of blinks and smiled, "Oh Jung it's you! Wow I'm really sorry!"He laughed off his blunder with a nervous voice and rubbed his still sore shoulder, "Sorry about running off last class Aipom still doesn't understand the whole 'stay by your trainer' thing I guess..." he suddenly slumped and then pulled out from his left pocket half of his glasses frame, "...he broke my glasses so I'm going around blind right now. I guess he doesn't want me to see anymore or something."

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

A Voided Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

LOCATION: CAMPSITE HOUSE: KINGDRA THOUGHTS: Should I even inquire...?CURRENT THEME: Hold Up

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Morning class went well, all things considered. He was drenched at the time, but now he was off to his other class, lunch having passed and the male feeling a bit rejuvenated. He wanted to join some clubs but that could come later. For now, he wanted to make sure he wasn't late and he intended to do just that. He tugged on the tie to his uniform and stepped inside, Krell moving beside him, out from his pokeball.

"Tarde"He stated flatly, noting it of the afternoon and not that he was actually late. He hoped he wasn't, but there was some nonchalance presently. He only saw three other boys around him and no teacher. "Oh? So I'm not late then? Gee...I sure hope they aren't planning to merge classes again...can't take being in a crowded area again..."

He spoke to nobody in particular, rather just those who were present about his slight experience. He chuckled though, thinking on the situation before looking for a seat to take."How's everybody?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                  O.O.C:

amarzyciel

A Voided Bear

ShyWolfHeart

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava walked into tech class, a little surprised she was still here on time despite leaving Outdoors class very late. As she walked in, one of the boys asked how everyone was doing. She piped up as she walked in, taking her usual seat in the back of the classroom. "Doing alright. Just want classes to end at this point." Ava laughed a little, excited for the prospect of Tech Class ending before it even began. There was something about tech class that Ava just couldn't get behind. Maybe it was the sitting in a desk part, or the actual subject matter, but it just wasn't as cool as outdoors class was for her. So, naturally, Ava found herself bored in this class. What was even worse was now that the classes were uncombined, she was stuck in this class with both Marcus and Elijah without the benefit of a larger class to help ignore them.

As she took out her books, Fritz moved from one shoulder to another, then down onto the girl's desk. The coolness of the desk was a nice change of pace from Ava's warm uniform blazer. Ava kept her thoughts to joining the battle club once this class was over. Did initiation mean food? Running a bunch of laps? Battling every member? Ava had no idea what to expect, but she was very excited for it.

Inventory
                                Location: Tech Class// Human Company: Various Classmates // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Hungry, Bored

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Klayko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:40 am
DJ Double B
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Tech & Sci ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; classmates♀Word Count:
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:------

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

[[From Photomania Club]]
Faster, faster, faster! Racing down the hallway was a pig-tailed girl and a weasel-like pokemon engaged in what could be assumed as a race. Despite being aware of the possibility of them not reaching the class right on time, Xiatian still had a worry-free smile on her face. Thinking back to the series of good events happened to the girl up until now, one wouldn’t be surprised of why she could still be smiling like that. Going at such a fast pace, they almost ran past the door to their class! They managed to pull to a stop just a few steps away from their target, before taking a couple of deep breaths and then walking leisurely towards it. “Nihao!” As soon as the door was opened, Xiatian greeted her classmates cheerfully before spotting Ava at the back of classroom and walking over to her. “I made it!”

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 pm
X Kaos X
Excused

Lady Niara
Late

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Excuse

Blinded By Silence
Late

Erkowan
Late

DJ Double B
On Time

ShyWolfHeart
On Time

A Voided Bear
On Time

amarzyciel
On Time

Klayko
On Time

Xiantian Li
On Time

shinesnowillusion
Late

Fenrir IX - Gift of God
Excused"]

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

A hearty laugh could be heard coming right outside the classroom. This laugh would startle many of the students because of how sudden it had appear. Everyone's eyes move towards the door which slowly began to open revealing an elder man with white-hair and white mustache carrying a friendly smile on his face. "Oh ho ho, looks like time waits for no man after all. These old bones took their time to get here," The elderly man walked inside the classroom. He was wearing a coat along with some very teacher-like attires including a nice button-shirt, pants, dress shoes, and a cane to aid him. He had a white scarf that hang on his shoulders. He was carrying a suitcase and he walked towards the desk that Mr. LaChance normally used.

"Good afternoon students," the man said as he sat on the chair, "Mr. LaChance had some urgent private matters to attend to so he will not be teaching you today." The old man grinned as he drummed his fingers against his walking cane. "Instead, you children get a visit from me and who am I you ask? I am Mr. Thoraschrein, your substitute teacher for today." He stood up and walked in front of the class so that everyone could have a better look at him. "I apologize for being late, that was my mistake and certainly not something you youngster should be affected by." Naturally this meant that any student that arrived before him would not be considered late. "We only have so much time so why don't we get started? I believe you all have been using a nifty little function in your PokeGear...the Pokedex." the white-haired man smiled once again, such a big grin. "Can anybody tell me what a Pokedex is? All guesses are welcomed, I am curious to know what you believe the Pokedex to be."

==========

(A/N: )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:13 am
void post  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:27 am
DJ Double B
Shadow of Miracles
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: , Inventory
❤Location:Tech & Sci ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; classmates♀Word Count:
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:------

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

“Good thing we ran right, Fong?” Xiatian sat down on a chair to the right of Ava and set her messenger bag down on the floor. She gazed around at the faces in the room before commenting casually, “This is weird. Mr. LaChance never been this late before.” Taking a spot on the girl’s desk, Fong simply shrugged in response and then crossed her legs before starting to meditate in silence. Not long after that, an unknown presence made itself known to everyone with a hearty laugh coming from outside the classroom. The door was opened once again, revealing an elderly person walking in and announcing that he was here to substitute in for Mr. LaChance for the day. His name was Mr. Thoraschrein.

Xiatian really liked the polite way he talked, which mildly reminded her of her grandfather. He then proceeded to ask students a question right away. What a pokedex is in her own opinion? That was something she never really gave a serious thought before. Said feature had been undoubtedly useful in figuring out the type of wild pokemon she had encountered so far and keeping track of moves Fong had learned up until now. Comparing ‘now’ to ‘before’, Xiatian found studying pokemon became a lot easier thanks to the feature. However, she also noticed that everyone became too dependent on their pokegear than they should sometime.

Xiatian soon raised her hand after collecting and concluding her thoughts. “I think Pokedex is a useful tool that helps us to learn more about pokemon. It’s a lot faster and easier than visiting the library and reading through books. But if we used it in a wrong way, we can become too dependent and forget to put effort in learning pokemon for who they are. Each pokemon is different from each other, even the ones from same species. Pokedex can’t help us with that. It’s there to help us and not doing all the works.”

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:46 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The class brightened up a bit as Xiatian walked into the room, accompanied by Fong. Ava smiled and waved her back, watching as she took the seat beside her. As Xiatian commented on how Mr. LaChance wasn't in class yet, Ava shrugged. It was definitely weird, but Ava didn't mind so much. "That is weird. Maybe we can just sit and relax?" Ava was totally fine with that, slouching down in her seat and fiddling with one of her pencils.

A sudden, loud laughing from outside the classroom startled Ava upright into her chair. She looked to Xiatian for a moment before her attention was pulled back to the door opening. An old man walked in and set his stuff down on Mr. LaChance's desk. He introduced himself as Mr. Thoraschrein, a substitute teacher. Then, he began talking about the pokedex, asking what it was. Honestly, Ava didn't think much to the pokegear. It namely just sent text messages. But she pulled it out of her backpack and looked at it, opening it up to her pokedex.

Xiatian gave a smart sounding response to the question, talking about how we can't rely on it for everything. Soon after, Ava raised her hand to speak. "It is good for telling you about new pokemon though. It doesn't tell you what a pokemon likes, but it can tell you about pokemon you haven't seen before."

Inventory
                                Location: Tech Class// Human Company: Various Classmates // Pokemon Company: Fritz, various pokemon
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Bored

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Xiatian Li

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:59 pm
X Kaos X
Excused

Lady Niara
Late

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Excuse

Blinded By Silence
Late

Erkowan
Late

DJ Double B
On Time

ShyWolfHeart
On Time

A Voided Bear
On Time

amarzyciel
On Time

Klayko
On Time

Xiantian Li
On Time

shinesnowillusion
Late

Fenrir IX - Gift of God
Excused"]

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

Moses laughed in content at hearing the students' responds. He was glad to see that many of them were using the Pokedex feature in this Poke-Gears. "Yes, very good! The Pokedex is a great tool for learning about Pokemon. Let's review some history, shall we? This piece of technology was created by Professor Samuel Oak from Kanto. He was the creator and now different versions of the Pokedex can be seen around the world. Believe it or not, this technology was not so available like today. In fact, only a handful of Pokemon trainers were given a Pokedex. The Professors of their respective regions would select trainers whom they deemed to have outstanding potential and skill to go and complete the Pokedex." The elderly man walked towards the class with a smile, his cane aiding him in moving. He carried a happy smile with a face that showed the years of experience he had in this world. He was a mystery to the students, but even they would be able to tell that his words carried the weight of knowledge and experience. "Things were different all those years ago. Pokedex is now available to every trainer and even you kids have the opportunity to enjoy all its features," Mr. Thoraschrein pointed at Ava's Poke-Gear which she had taken out of her bag earlier.

"The Pokedex inside your Poke-Gears will record every Pokemon you meet. I'm sure that some of you have already collected data, but how about we try collecting some more?" He grinned at the students and surely they knew what was coming. "I have an assignment for everyone. Consider it a fun little game. I want everyone to collect data on all the Pokemon available in the Forest and Grasslands. Make sure to explore every part of those areas. This will be your assignment so don't slack off, but be careful when going to the Forest and Grasslands, always make sure to have your Pokemon with you." Moses walked back to his desk and took a sit. "Well that is all for today's class. I know it was short, but hopefully you have learned something new as well as learn to appreciate the progress we have made with technology. We finished early so everyone is free to go, but if you have any questions then I will be here for a little bit to answer them."

==========

(A/N: The assignment will be due two class periods from now. Basically, your character must encounter or battle all the Pokemon from the Forest and Grassland threads. Rare Pokemon are not included. If you guys have any questions then please sent me a PM 3nodding )

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff