Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Track&Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooc: And then I took a while to reply haha xP

Kirsi was surprised to find herself feeling a bit jittery. It was the edges of the usual nervousness she got when she was "competing" but without any of the passion that usually dulled it to make it more bearable. Why did she have to be like this? Why couldn't she just enjoy battling? Or at least be more excited to battle Koru. I wish... I wish Koru and Rina could've met. I bet she and Ray and I could've all been friends... It made her sad (until she remembered that she was mad at Ray).

Chance's tail swished back and forth as Cyndaquil bounded over. He didn't mind having to sit the battle out if he could watch it instead with his friend. "Growlithe growl!" [ Hey! This was is fun too. ] Chance was curious to watch Kirsi battling with another pokemon. He also wanted to see Kai battle when it wasn't against him. He felt a pang of jealousy but ignored it.

Kai eyed his opponent. Fighting a flying type would be an interesting challenge, though he wasn't keen on the battlefield. He preferred one where there were obstacles and an environment to make use of. This open flat space didn't suit him. "Okay Kai, start off with leer." Kirsi wasn't too sure what her strategy was, but she had gotten used to lowering defenses and then attacking. All she knew was that fake tears wasn't useful and his two attacks were tricky. But she didn't feel up to strategizing their use.

It was really weird to watch Kai pretending to be Chance using leer though. He was actually really good at it, Kirsi couldn't tell the difference. It made sense, since Chance was the pokemon Kai saw the most.

[ Huh... I wonder how a move like sucker punch is supposed to work when I'd have to post it before you go? ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Track & Field Wιтн:Fletchling/Cyndaquil/Kirsi and her pokemonWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Incredibly excited/determined OoC: And now I take long time replying TTvTT ◉

Sitting out of the battle for once was a great relief, plus it meant Cyndaquil could just hang out and relax, he only hoped he wouldn't get too jittery watching Fletchling. He cheered out ."Cynda Qui! (Good Luck!)" He looked at Chance who was happy to be with him too, "Qui ui cy yn quil?" (Is your trainer okay?) Even to the fire mouse Kirsi wasn't looking herself. It was if something was ever wrong with Koru- it was obvious. He didn't get it at first why Koru wanted to battle so much but he knows she's not a power hungry trainer, no- she's a friend.

Fletchling heard the mouse's cheers and nodded focusing on Kai. Koru heard as well and pumped her fist,
"Alright let's do our best Cyndaquil's cheering us on!" As the battle began Kirsi gave a command and Fletchling flew up into the air, but Kai's leery gaze caught his sight, wavering his flight pattern. Koru glared at Kirsi with a curious frown then up at Flethcling, "It's okay Fletchling! Dive down for a Peck attack!" She pointed towards the ground in a dramatic movement, almost communicating like a dance. Fletchling's beak lit up and with a flip in the air Fletchling dived down at great speed,"Ling!" Fletchling's Peck attack was a rush at the fox pokemon. Upon impact Fletchling blew himself back to regain distance between them. Koru curled her grin and clapped her hands, "Good form on that dive just like in practice!" She then stared a Kirsi, softening her expression and calming her excitement, "So you weren't in class yesterday either huh?" She finally admitted knowing Kirsi wasn't in class yesterday. After she had gotten out of the nurse's office yesterday she found out from someone that Kirsi hadn't gone to class either. At first she suspected she was just like her and wasn't feeling well, but after seeing her like this in gym her thoughts changed to concern.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

[I think it would work just like quick attack...have no idea who has used it so far in the RP though XD I
ll check with crew on that later ovo"]  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooc: No worries on both fronts ^w^

Chance slid his feet out in front of himself until his belly dropped to the ground. "Growl growlithe. Grr oo." [ I don't think so. But I don't know what's wrong. ] Chance pulled his paws up to his belly, sniffing the air before the battle started. "Lithe groow." [ She's better when you guys are around. ] Chance paused. He didn't want to bother Cyndaquil or break his normally positive persona, but.. well he was very worried and Cyndaquil was a good friend; he would understand. "Growlith. Li growl growl. Lith." [ It seems like no matter what I do it doesn't help," he confessed, his upset leaking into his whine.

Kai waited for a command from Kirsi. And waited. And waited... He growled to himself when her shout to dodge came with just moments for him to lean to the side. Fletchling's peck ran into his shoulder and his illusion fell away like smoke. Not like it helped him anyways. This following orders business was rubbing him the wrong way. Why couldn't she act like she had when he and Chance battled in the house? At least, Kai getting grazed seemed to have snapped Kirsi to attention. "Sorry, Kai! Okay, use, um..." Which attack should she pick? Did it matter? Sucker punch was the stronger one, right? "S-sucker punch."

Kai pawed at the ground. Okaaaay... He craned his neck upward to look at Fletchling, who he couldn't reach easily right now. He started dancing on his feet, ready to act as soon as it swooped down to attack again.

Kirsi had expected to be safe from this kind of conversation while they were battling. "Yeah. Hoooow did you know?" She really wished Koru hadn't asked.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Track & Field Wιтн:Fletchling/Cyndaquil/Kirsi and her pokemonWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Determined OoC: I think I have too much fun writing out poke' talk XD ◉

Cyndaquil watched in awe at Fletchling's aerial acrobatics and attack. For a moment he wondered what he would look like flying in the air. Suddenly Chance slumped and laid on his belly which made him plopped back and lounge against his side. It was better to listen to his friend's worries. It appeared they were right and something was wrong with the girl. Luckily it seemed Koru's presence was helping the girl's mood, but Cyndaquil was having trouble seeing the change. He's not really good looking at humans its only the obvious stuff or if it's Koru. Chance let out a whine and confessed his efforts aren't helping her at all. Cyndaquil rubbed the side of his belly with his nose and squeaked, "Cyn cy qu qi li ci yn cynda..." (I hope Koru can help with this Chance she's sorta smart...)

Fletchling flew in circular patterns to keep Kai confused of his position. So far the battle was in their favor he could tell the trainer was distracted. Koru snuck a quick sigh noticing the hesitant moves on the opposing side. Kirsi had apologized and Koru looked up to the little robin,
"Keep on your toes Fletch! Swerve pattern," she waved her arm around in a wave shape to show him what she meant. Kirsi finally had given the fox a command and Fletchling was watching carefully at the fox's tip tapping feet. It was almost taunting to him. Meanwhile Kirsi didn't deny what Koru had pointed out and asked how she had known. Koru her hands around her neck and stretched up on her tip toes then back down a few times, "You weren't answering my texts so I stopped by your class and they said you didn't show up," she grinned slightly, "I was stuck in the nurse's office for a bad stomach, but..." she wanted to word this carefully, "I wanted to know you're okay but I can tell you're not," Fletchling flew in for a Peck attack on his own, but he got pounded by the fox as soon as he got close, "Ling!? (WTF?!)" He was surprised he didn't even see the pokemon move, but then noticed the illusion- of course this pokemon dealt with illusions. Fletchling ruffled his feathers from the hit, now the little bird was ready to dish some payback of his own. "Nice comeback, but neither Fletch nor I are gonna stand for it,"Now she was sounding serious. This was serious. Kirsi was a little stubborn it would take a little push for her just to say anything. Koru knew she might be mad later...but after things with Ray she doesn't want people hiding things from her anymore, or at least avoiding things.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points