Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Track&Field Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image
Who say that only pokemon need training?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:32 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith couldn't ask for anything else as she was given a free day. It was morning which meant that anything guild related would not take place until the afternoon. Giving the woman some hours to herself and her pokemon. And what better thing to do on an early day than an early morning run around the track. Lillith already dress for the execrise with the sneakers capris and shirt to cool off in as well as her Absol and bottles of water and exercise drink to keep her going.

Both Lillith and Anubis were stretched out joints and limbs on the grass before Lillith stood and got to the starting line. Anubis followed suit as well.

"Ready?" she asked as she took a running stance. Anubis only replied before getting to run as well.

"Go!!" Lillith and Anubis were both running a race against each to the quarter mark of the track. This was the two started their runs. A race, hurls and then just jogging around to cool off and relax.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:53 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Track and Field Company Amirah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking along the deserted outdoor sport center, Faye looked at the sky. The sun had set and now twilight was making its way across the sky. With her arms crossed behind her, Faye walked along the painted lines of the relay lanes. The center of the field was planted grass, not the fake truf-grass used on her old schools track and field meet. At her feet, her Eevee Amirah walked quietly. The little fox could sense that her Trainer was very withdrawn. Faye had been through a lot today. She'd been basically kicked out of the only home she'd known by her own parents, dumped with a Pokémon that she barely knew how to take care of, deposited at a school for people that were supposed to be preparing for a Pokémon Journey, lost a battle against a wild Pokémon, augured with her own Pokémon...it was just....too much.

Faye had left the Garden's where she'd had a photo-shoot with Miss Floros and Iris. That had been fun, but Amirah had been acted like a brat. The Eevee seemed to have calmed down now and was being obedient again. Finding a spot on the grass to sit, Faye sighed and fell to her back, looking up at the inky black sky as the stars began to dot the midnight canvas. Amirah sat down at her hip and Faye instinctively placed a gentle hand on her back. The Eevee cuddled into her Trainer and Faye sighed a bit before speaking, "Amiah....I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings back in the forest. I just...this is just too much." The Eevee cooed in a soothing tone before climbing onto her belly. Faye had to smile a bit as she watched the stars come out in larger force. Hey....there was Orion and the three bright dots that made up the belt. The familiar sight helped to calm her a bit and Faye felt herself start to relax for the first time all day.

User Image
Attire Favorite Causal Wear
Mood Overwhelmed/Relaxing
Word Count ---
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Track and Field Company No One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sun was shining brightly and a light breeze made the heat of the day bearable. Faye walked with a spring in her step, enjoying feeling the loose cloth of her designer dress flap around her ankles. The Campus was fairly large, so she'd taken the long way around, exploring a little more thoroughly before checking the time on her Pokegear for the time. She figured Riverton would probably have gone for lunch, but her own stomach was jumping with butterflies. Faye told herself that it was anticipation, not nerves that was causing it. Part of her reason for wandering about the Campus was to think very hard on the outcome of this potential battle. It was highly unlikely that she'd be able to talk Riverton out of the fight, he certainly was unreasonable when it came to being logical. But there was the very, VERY slim possibly that she might loose to the crass boy.

It was something she didn't want to think about, but the niggle in the back of her mind won't be silenced. If the impossible happened and she did loose, what kind of retaliation would be best suited for Riverton. His reputation didn't seem to be as important to him as it was to her. He was already isolating himself, so turning any allies against him wouldn't work. Maybe just some giggle worthy pranks. But that was as far as Faye was willing to think on that. She would win this battle and fully humiliate Chael. Maybe then he show some respect to her.

Finally she figured it was time to head to the outdoor space. Riverton had named the Track and Field area as their so called battleground. Faye paused at a bench, looking up at the sky and seriously considered just ignoring the challenge. She could head back to her dorm and repaint her toes, or head into Town and see what stores were around. But even as she thought about those options, her pride rose up and objected. Pride....perhaps one of her greatest attributes. It drove her onward when she felt ignored, mistreated...unloved.....invisible. Faye winced as that thought flitted across her mind before she shook it away. Her parents loved her, they adored her. Why else would they give her everything she asked for? Aside from dumping her at this stupid school...

Faye clutched her temples and exhaled harshly through her nose, 'Stop it Faye...just stop! Its not like that...their...their just...making a point. They'll come to their senses soon enough...Yah....' Calmer now, the Rhoades Heiress straightened and took a few minutes to compose herself before making her way towards the Track and Field. As she walked, Faye ran through the moves that she remembered Amirah using. 'Tail Whip....Tackle....didn't the Breeder mention one other? Sandstorm? Mud-Attack?....No that wasn't it....what was it?' Sighing, Faye figured it would come to her eventually. Arriving at the outdoor space, the golden haired pre-teen looked around. Dissapointing...it didn't look like anyone else had shown up yet. She did like to be fashionably late...but seeing as there hadn't been a set time for this thing. Faye glanced at her silver banded watch and decided to wait for a grand total of 15 minutes before leaving. If Chael hadn't shown up by then...she would declare that HE had forfeited the match. That could be very fun to brag about.

User Image
Attire Mint Green Summer Fashion
Mood Fidgety/Anticipation
Word Count 600
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Tsuki the Fated Wind
Shadow said we can post the arrive of our characters, but the battle will not begin till his Teacher Character posts.

Shadow of Miracles
Ready to begin when you are Shadow. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:36 pm
Erkowan

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

"Well well well, if it isn't miss Faye Valeri Rhoades," a voice spoke with a certain Latino accent which the person purposely emphasize when speaking the name of the girl. A tall man with dark hair walked up to the Track with a smile on his face and his hands pocketed in his light jacket. "Word around the school is that you were challenged to a battle by mister Chael Riverton," the man stopped some distance away from the blonde student. The man was no stranger, well no stranger to most students at least, he was the substitute teacher who was currently taking on the Battle teacher role. He had also given the speech at the start of the academy year and everyone now and then he would appear around the campus. Nonetheless, he didn't want to scare the girl so he properly introduced himself, "my name is Antonio Reyes, an Ordell Academy employee." He bowed slightly mostly for amusement since the student had the aura of a proper lady or something who carried themselves highly.

"I'm currently in charge of Battle Class, you can only imagine my excitement after hearing a Pokemon Battle between two students," Antonio continued to smile as his eyes scanned the area, "you guys picked a good spot, there's even bleachers for the audience..." The tall man fell silent for a moment as if his mind had wandered off probably reminiscing about old times. A gentle breeze passed by making his hair moved slightly along with the gentle current. He finally looked back at her, "everyone good battle needs a referee. Someone to make sure the rules are followed, good sportsmanship is also part of battles." Antonio didn't mentioned this, but while walking towards the Track, he saw several students talking about going to see the battle. Soon enough they would arrive and indeed this place would become a lot more lively. With so many students present, it also made sense to have an adult around just in case things got out of hand.

"Your opponent is late," Antonio commented, "a gentleman should never keep a lady waiting, Or in this case, its bad to keep your battle opponent waiting." Students (NPCs) were starting to arrive as some of the bleachers were filled. Antonio was hiding it well, but he was quite excited for this battle to get started. This would be one of the first times students battled outside of class and hopefully it would not be the last either. One major factor about their world was Pokemon Battles and someday these students would understand the importance of this factor.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:25 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

"I suppose it was rude, but it'd be a shame to have a battle on an empty stomach." Chael stated as he walked from the main school building. He cleaned up rather nicely for someone who had just jogged the better part of a mile and went ballistic during dodge ball. Sure, his legs still ached but he wasn't going to just openly admit that. The boy's hands rested in his pockets to keep him from fidgeting, but he was glad that such an image was deemed 'cool' by most standards. Truthfully he felt like he was about to give a very important speech to one of his father's associates, but he had a little bit of experience to help keep that nicely hidden behind a facade of indifference.

Nysa was already out of her Pokeball and was glaring very... well intimidatingly at Faye Rhoades. Her trainer wasn't the only one that had a score to settle with the girl. Unlike Chael who could play with words and acts, the Pinsir didn't bother and was determinedly focused. A Brave Pokemon didn't flinch or back down. They weren't as crass as an Adamant Pokemon, and they weren't completely against backing down, but they knew when to act and didn't fret about possibilities. "Pinsir... Pinse." it was something towards the girl, but not even her trainer could understand her that well. Chael was grateful to not be on the receiving end of his Pokemon's death glare.

It was better to keep his eyes pinned away from the crowd, Chael knew that the moment he looked at everyone watching him was the moment nervousness would set in. He didn't care about looking bad, the boy already did his best to keep people at an arm's distance. If he looked uncaring or like a bully for this challenge, then he'd shrug at his peers and tell him to avoid him then. He turned to his Pokemon and said "If you would Nysa." They were standing parallel of the girl, about ten to twelve feet apart from her, The boy wasn't an expert, but he knew that the Eevee and Nysa wouldn't be summoning columns of lighting and fire. They were still very green, so the battle didn't require a large stadium.

His Pokegear was neatly put away. Chael had already looked over what Nysa could do the day prior thanks to his Breeding Professor, whoever he or she was... yeah, he didn't bother remembering a lot of details with people. While he waited for Faye to send out her Pokemon and begin the battle, he added "I could've sworn I had recognized your last name yesterday. Pardon me, because we've only had a single class together, but what was it again?" Small talk was something that could keep his mind distracted. Focus on outwitting her conversationally and suddenly the stress of battling would fade away. That was his plan anyways.

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Very nervous, slightly angry
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC: And let the students flip.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava had only time for a quick bite to eat before following the crowds of students towards the Track. She listened to the murmurs about the two sides. On one side was Ava's friend, Faye. On the other, a boy named Chael. Ava didn't know too much about him aside from the fact that he had a Pinsir. By what the young girl understood, one side insulted the other and eventually resolution came down to a pokemon battle. Or maybe they kind of insulted each other? The details were fuzzy, but what was clear was that something was going down at the track. As cool as Pinsirs were, Ava was going to be cheering for Faye. She was not only a member of Charizard house, but her friend. Faye would probably do the same for her, Ava believed. But maybe after the fight, she'd go and see the boy's pokemon. Among the whispers was word of the boy using Vice Grip on Faye's pokemon, a tiny Eevee. The thought hadn't occurred to Ava until now, but the Eevee could become seriously injured by a move like that. Surely Chael wouldn't use it though... Right?

Upon arrival to the battle, Ava sat in the front row of the bleachers. She gave a smile, wave, and thumbs up to Faye from her seat. She thought Faye could win this. Chael's Pinsir looked really cool up close, but also all the more dangerous. Ava didn't worry about that too much though. Surely they would both be fine by the end of it... right?

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image

|LocationTrack and Field |WearingKingdra Gym Uniform |MoodNervous |

ffffffGym was over without too many injuries. The teacher did have to get onto a few students, one being Iris. She must of been the one to peg Phoebe in the head. She wasn't going to hold it against her though. She and the others made their way back to their stuff. Ichiro had to hurry off back to club registrations, something came up. Phoebe entered her number into his pokegear before he left, making sure to enter his into her's. Fireball was asleep against to her bag and she laughed a little, shaking him gently, "Come on, let's go make sure things are okay.." There still was the battle between Faye and Chael, Phoebe overheard that it was at the field. It'd make since if that was near the gym, since that was also the track area. Phoebe didn't smell too much, she decided she'd go get food in the cafeteria then head over to the field.

She grabbed an apple and filled a container from her bag with pokefood for Fireball. Picking him up, she walked out and decided to walk over to the field. She wouldn't be late, at least she thought so. Chances are Faye and Chael would change before coming. At least Faye seemed like that type. There was already people there, and the two battling, when Phoebe arrived. She noticed Ava was there and moved over to her, sitting next to her, "Hey, front row seats, huh?" Looking at the two now, she noticed an adult standing with them. She didn't recognize him, maybe Ava knew, "Do you know who the adult is?" Thinking about it, Phoebe pulled out the pokefood container and poured some out into her hand and offered it, "I also have an apple we can split, if you're hungry that is." She handed the container to Fireball, letting him eat his portion of it.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:57 pm
Erkowan
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Tsuki, make sure to quote the people who are interacting with otherwise it's difficult to know who your character is speaking with

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio turned around when a young voice spoke up. He glanced at the newcomer and he was quite content to see that Chael Riverton had finally arrived. The boy had mentioned that battling on an empty stomach was a bad idea meaning he probably went to eat some food. Antonio dismissed the whole thing as a lack of communication between the two students since not a precise time was told. Either way, they were both here now and that's what mattered to the tall man. He had already summoned his pokemon which was a Pinsir who immediately glared daggers at them. "Take it easy," Antonio chuckled, "a trainer should summon their pokemon at the start of a battle not before." The boy was nervous, but so was the girl and it was completely understandable. Neither of them were in his Battle Class so he could only assume their knowledge of pokemon battles were at their most basic.

"Today you can call me, the referee." Antonio grinned talking about himself. He had already introduced himself in the beginning so he didn't want to repeat himself again. Although if Chael insisted then he would tell him who he was after the battle."I assume its the first time either of you has had a pokemon battle so let's go over some basic rules." Antonio took out four wooden sticks from his pocket and each stick was tied with an orange ribbon. He proceeded to stab the sticks into the grassy area of the track at four separate locations. "This will be your battle grounds," Antonio had made the space be purposely big in order to give the students enough room, "you may only battle inside this area." Antonio glanced at the students as he spoke to make sure they were paying attention to him. "This is a one-on-one pokemon battle. The battle will last until one pokemon is fainted, gets knocked out of the battle area, or the trainer decides to forfeit. Trainers take your position!" Antonio pointed at one end of the battle are and then at the other to indicate where Feya and Chael should go.

Once the students were in position, Antonio would continue to instruct them. "Alright guys, I want to see a clean and fair match. Trust in yourselves and in your pokemon," Antonio smiled at them as he pulled out two little flags; one flag was red while the other was green. "As the referee, I will decide when the battle is over as well as who the winner is. If I raise the red flag then it is Faye's victory, but if I raise the green flag then it is Chael's victory." Now that the stage was set and the rules were explained, there was only one thing to do...

"Let's the match begin!"

==========

(A/N: Normally, both players would roll ten 10-sided dice to determine who goes first. However, since Chael's Pinsir has the Brave nature, which a speed negative nature, Faye will be going first. Erkowan, you have the first move. Have fun guys ^^ )  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ava wasn't sitting for very long before Phoebe found her way beside her. She gave her a wave and patted the seat beside her. "Best seat in the house!" Ava was excited to watch this all unfold. She hadn't seen a battle since she got here.

"Oh, him?" Ava asked, pointing to the referee for the match. "That's Mr. Reyes. I think he teaches the Battle Classes, but he was a substitute for Outdoors Class yesterday. He's cool." Her eyes went intently to the field as Mr. Reyes finished outlining the rules for battle. Ava, along with many other students, were eager to see this commence. Before that, however, Phoebe offered her part of her apple. "Really? Thank you! I would like some!" Ava smiled at the offer. She could go for a snack while watching this. How nice!

As the referee called for the beginning of the match, the stands of students and pokemon began to cheer, Ava included. "Woo!" she yelled, clapping her hands loudly. In curioity, she turned to Phoebe and asked, "Who do you think is going to win?" This was all so exciting! Ava hoped for Faye to win, but it would probably be tough against a Pinsir. People didn't see bug pokemon as all too tough, but they were really strong.

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

SoundVVave

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items