Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine was heartbroken as she watched Krisi cry. There was nothing else Elaine could do but support her, because Elaine didn't want to make things worse like she had with Ray. If Krisi needed her, Elaine would be there to support her with all her might. However, as the bell rang and the first class ended, Krisi seemed to part from her. Her shoulder was soaked from Krisi's tears, not that Elaine minded. She watched as the girl slowly left. Elaine wiped her eyes with her sleeve "Krisi, I'll always be here for you. Please, don't be afraid to lean on me, I'll be here for you no matter what" she called out, watching as the girl left. Elaine didn't know if she had made the right choice or not, but she felt that Krisi deserved to know. It was Elaine's duty as an adult to see that through. Even if it hurt to see Krisi that way, the girl really didn't need to stay in the dark any longer. It would had probably hurt her even more if she had learned any later about Rina's situation. It was hard telling Krisi the truth, but she was glad that she did that. She took her time recovering from what had just happened, as she made sure to move towards a more private part of the garden.

Once her emotions were in check, she took deep breaths and relaxed the best she could. A little more time passed as she meditated, but a voice calling her out broke her concentration. Her eyes moved over towards the voice. Her eyes softened once she realized who it was "hello Harvey, how are you?" she said, her eyes softening a bit more. It had been so long since she last saw her best friend, and she was glad she was finally able to meet up with him for once. When he asked her if she wanted to eat lunch together, she clapped her hands together happily "It would be my pleasure to have lunch with you, come I have some space over here for us to eat at" she said, motioning to their usual lunch place. Elaine got up, about to head over when she heard a second voice. "oh?" she turned to see the child who had spoken. She smiled "you're making me blush! Harv, whose this little smooth talker?" she asked, smiling as she tried to see who the child Harvey brought with him was.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 2,000+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

At Elie's word, Gamuza's grin turned into an effervescent smile while Harvey's eyes rolled to the sky in a mixture of praying for patience and showcasing annoyance.
"This is Gamuza" Harvey said at the same time as the boy mentioned
"Harvey owes me money" At this Harvey looked down at the kid with a frown. The aforementioned kid only grinned up at him
"She thinks I'm a smooth-talker" he said before smiling at Elaine.
Harvey's smile split his own face however when Elaine clapped her hands. It had been entirely too long since he saw his friend. "I brought kababi" he said holding up the food "lead the way"

"Where's my food?"
Biting back a scoff, Harvey passed a bag to the kid, adding a couple of dollars when his palm stayed outstreched."Go play with Tank" he told Gamuza, who after being fed wasn't going to arguee.
"I found him washing windshields on my way home" he explained to Elaine "he's eigth years old, calls himself an entrepreneur" the words were said in exasperation, the kid sure was annoying. In Harvey's opinon at least. He was cheeky and outspoken and seemed to think he was the best thing since chain breeding.
But Harvey had been on his own as kid. He didn't know if the kid was a runaway or a street kid ( actually he was probably both) but the idea that he was all alone and slept who knows where. Well he could at least give him daily food and keep him from getting runover or chased off the marketplace.
"I told him he could help me with my bike. Moment I mentioned I'd pay and feed him he became my new shadow"
Taking a better look at Elaine, he couldn't help but notice that something seemed off. Had something happened?
"What's goin on with you?" he asked, somewhere between casual and curious. They were friends after all. Harvey would hate to think she was upset about something and he hadn't noticed.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; behold Harvey pretending he's not doing this because he's a softie deep down.
I'm so sorry this is late
kakabi= a greek restaurant that I found and implanted into the evren region. Feel free to add Elaine's favorite dish since I don't know it but Harvey would and would get it for her.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

While everyone ate, Harvey learned more about what was bothering his friend. Apparently, Kirsi had found out about Rina. Harvey had frowned upon hearing that. He didn't like the idea of one of his students being in distress, nor did he like the fact that his best friend was in distress.
"I mean maybe it's better?" he had said after he heard her out "maybe she can help Ray get some closure"
Closure he knew was important. Without it you ended up unable to properly form bonds and still hating your family even when that family is a brown eyed little boy and then telling pretty little florist who care about you far more than you deserve all about it.
He listened as she continued to talk. Eventually the topic shifting to the flowers around the garden and what kind of Pokemon she'd like to have in the future. Harvey liked that more, Ellie smiled more.
He, in turn told her about breeding programs he was hoping to be a part of, and the new feature the kids at the academy seemed to have. The ability to turn a Pokemon shiny fascinated Harvey. Since early studies had determined that the only way for a Pokemon to be born shiny was through genetics ( of course, the way through everything was through genetics but that was a whole other thing) Expert breeders had even come up with a formula.
If you could just turn a Pokemon shiny...did you change it's entire genetical makeup?
"I hope not, else I'd be out of a job" Harvey had muttered to Elaine.
Before long, lunch was over, and Harvey had to get going.Giving Elaine a kiss on the temple, the young professor gathered his companions and headed out.

-Exit

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:59 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nirav kept an eye out on his Pokegear as he made his way out to the garden to relax after class. He had received no messages regarding the posters he put up. Did people see them? Would someone join? He could only hope so. In the meantime, he sat in the garden to read some more of his book. It was pretty interesting, though he was still only halfway through it. Regardless of all the stress from his club and from classes, some time to read was well deserved in his eyes.

He was starting to adjust better to the cold, but knowing it would only be worse wasn't helping. His two pokemon were fine with the temperature, however. As Nirav took up some space on a bench, Raja sat down beside him on top of his bookbag, curled up and watching people walk by. Kumo floated around the two, looking at the pretty flowers and plants.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Relaxed
                                          Location: Garden tab tab Outfit: Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: His pokemon tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC: He's free for whoever wants to talk to him!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine wondered through the gardens, her lips pursed. Her mind was still on Kirsi, and how she had told her the news. She knew that the girl might not understand why Ray didn't tell her, but Elaine had no way of letting the girl know that he had his own reasons. She just hoped that nothing bad happened, and that Ray and Kirsi would still be friends after all of this. Her eyes scanned over the winter plants she had recently planted, and a smile graced her lips. Leo was walking along side her, looking around curiously as they made their rounds. However, something bobbing up and down caught both Leon's and Elaine's attention. She tilted her head softly to the side, her eyes watching the purple figure. She hadn't planted any trees or bushes that produced purple flowers or fruit. Maybe it was a pokemon? It was likely, after all sometimes wild pokemon did come to the garden to relax. She doesn't blame them either, the garden is such a wonderful place to relax and unwind a bit.

Smiling more, she made her way over towards where she noticed the purple pokemon at. Once she turned the corner, she blinked a bit as she noticed that a student was resting in the area. Her eyes moved towards the drifting purple colored pokemon. So it was a pokemon, though it wasn't a wild pokemon like she suspected. The student seemed alone, and Elaine was curious "excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt, but is this your pokemon?" she asked softly. She was sure that it was, but just in case she best ask first. Leon wagged his tail enthusiastically as he watched the floating pokemon. Elaine pursed her lips "pardon my intrusion of your time, i've just never seen this type of pokemon and my curiosity won over in the end" she added, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: I'll bug him xD ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 2,000+

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

DJ Double B

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nirav was simply reading his book when he heard someone address him about a pokemon. He looked up to find a woman asking about Kumo, who looked between the two in curiosity. "Flooon!" He said a hello to the new people before Nirav could get a word in. "O-oh, uh, yeah. He's mine." Nirav was worried that Kumo managed to find himself into trouble, but it didn't seem like it. She was just curious about him, like a lot of other people. Maybe he'd have to get Kumo a little name tag or something with all the questions he got about him.

"I-it's ok. He's a, uh, a Drifloon. They're little Ghost Flying pokemon." Or so his pokedex told him. He marked his page and set the book down, looking to the pokemon that the woman had beside her. It was strange, but the pokemon looked a little like Raja, except all grassy. Was this another evolution? "Did, um... Did y-your pokemon evolve from an Eevee?" The boy gestured to the Leafeon beside her. It semeed like Eevee had a million different things it could evolve into. Honestly, Nirav couldn't remember much beyond maybe two of Raja's seven or eight evolutions. They were certainly hard to keep track of. Raja quietly watched the conversation go on, a little too shy to say much of anything.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Relaxed
                                          Location: Garden tab tab Outfit: Uniform
                                          Pokemon Company: His pokemon and the Leafeon tab tab Human Company: Elaine
                                          OoC: wooo

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:16 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:32 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If she had an obituary, it would read: 'Death by embarrassment'. She was sure of it after yesterday. Iris had her share of moments but for this school, up to date, 'walking' into that nurse's office and falling in the middle of a conversation between Marco and Tera was enough to make her wanna be swallowed by the earth and get it over with. Now she had to deal with the fact that she picked up by Marco and awkwardly try to apologize to girl about last time and try to give a Zoey covered sport drink filled bottle without showing that she had followed them all the way from gym and that she heard him call her pretty.

Iris' flushed red face showed how she had in fact remembered how she heard and how she was in that room before the nurse said it was time to leave and she then proceeded to walk with Marco back to their dorms. She covered her eyes as she remembered how silence she was during the walk until she basically ran for her pathway to her dorm. And the fact she was reliving those moment despite being a new day was not helping her in the slightest.

Iris was laying down on the grass in the garden, probably still waiting for the earth to swallow her. She sat up when she had no such luck. She ate a little but she left early in the morning so she was sure she wouldn't run into the one she was avoiding. And no would be in the garden this early in the morning so that gave her time to herself.

And by time to herself, she clearly meant her Pokemon running around on the grass and in between the bushes while her smallest one looked at the flowers that were still remaining this time of year. While they did Pokemon thing, Iris started to tune the guitar she had brought with her this morning. She had been so busy that she forget that this was one of the things that was nicely packed away when she first moved into her dorm. She couldn't let herself get rusty. It had been away since she sat down and let the strings create the sounds she enjoyed the most. Hearing the tuning, Bebe came out in excitement while the others came out in curiosity.

Iris started to play something small and calm, just to attempt to ease her mind as she hummed along.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: School uniform
OOC: this is too....cute and sad.... ;w;

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

Elaine was happy that she's met a few of the students, she was still worried about Kirsi as well as Ray, but she had to have faith that they could work out any issues they had with one another. Her mind wandered to the Nirav, whom she met yesterday. He seemed like a very nice kid, and she was happy that he didn't seem too intimidated to talk with her. It was nice to talk to others, and Elaine was always open to listen to anyone who needed to talk to someone. She was calm and a very good listener. Maybe not when she was younger, but certainly after the accident happened Elaine was like a whole different person all together. She often times tried to give advice when it was needed, and she was very understanding. Most of all though she knew when to keep her mouth shut, anything that she was told stayed with her and was told to no one else. It would be rude to tell someone else about something that someone wanted to keep to themselves. Elaine respected that, and unless it concerned herself then she usually butted out where she was not needed. She hummed softly, as she made her way to the garden. She went along and watered the plants like she always did, in a way the plants saved her from her suffering. It gave her a meaning to live, to show others the beauty of nature. It was a calling in a way.

She hummed some more, but stopped when she noticed Leon and Eliza looked over in the opposite direction. Elaine tilted her head to the side softly "what's up you two?" she asked softly. Eliza pointed towards the other side of the garden and Leon just bolted, his tail wagging side to side. Elaine jumped, surprised as she rushed after the pokemon. However, after rushing after them she slowed her pace as she heard a guitar playing. You could tell the person was inexperienced, and was still learning, but the melody was still wonderful the listen to. Elaine smiled, watching as Leon practically pounced out of the bushes looking at the green-haired girl excitingly. That was her cue to stop Leon from causing trouble "Leon, you're going to give the poor girl a heart-attack!" she called, as she walked over. Leon seemed to look at Iris, then at Elaine, and then back to Iris. His ears drooped, before he trotted back over to Elaine's side. Leon rubbed his body against her leg, and Elaine laughed "I'm not mad silly, but you should be more careful next time. Poor girl probably didn't see you pounce in, you could have caused an accident" she said softly, rubbing Leon's head.

Leon seemed to consider this, and barked out an apology. Elaine then looked towards the girl "we didn't mean to scare you. We heard a wonderful melody and well Leon here wanted to explore and find the source. He got a little too excited, and for that I sincerely apologize" she said, bowing softly. After getting a better look at the girl, it seemed like her eyes were a bit red. Had she not gotten any sleep last night? She pursed her lips, "I'm Elaine by the way, I'm the academy's gardener" she said, introducing herself. Elaine gave her a warm smile "are you trying to relax a bit on your day off? It's quite early, shouldn't someone as cute as you be getting your beauty sleep?" she asked softly. She pondered her question, but blushed softly "oh, I'm sorry that must have been a very sudden question! By no means do you need to answer it, I was just curious... when I was your age I often slept like a log, and I was awake at the crack of dawn when I was worried. I'm not sure if that applies to you as well and I know we just met and you don't know me well but... often times that makes it easier to talk about any worries one might have" she said softly, encouraging her to talk to her if she wanted to. Elaine had a feeling Iris was worried about something. Maybe Elaine could listen and give her some sound advice?

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: I'll bug him xD ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was playing one of the songs that her dad was still teaching before she left for school. She could tell by the notes she was missing from time to time, she needed to get back into practicing. "At least you guys like it." Iris said as she looked at her pokemon. With the way the song already went, Iris was repeating it to get more practice when she was surprised by a newcomer in the audience. Iris blinked as she stared at the Leafeon in surprise. She didn't know the garden housed a Leafeon. Iris was in a state of surprise when a woman appeared to recollect her musically interested pokemon, saying that it almost gave Iris a heart attack.

Iris just watched the two with guitar still in hands as the woman turned her attention to Iris, apologizing for the scare. Iris blushed when she then mentioned her playing created a wonderful melody before apologizing once more." I was fine...." Iris said meekly. "I was surprised a little but no harm done at all." Iris looked at the woman as she looked back at Iris. Was there something on her face? Iris didn't question it long when the woman introduced herself as Elaine and as the school's gardener. Well, that explained why she was up so early.

"I'm Iris. Iris Haruno."
Iris introduced herself while her pokemon were looking at the bigger pokemon. Iris was playing softly when she was caught off guard by the questions. Her face went pink when she was called cute. Suddenly she was back into the moment yesterday when Marco called Tera pretty... Elaine was apologizing once more when she shook her head. "It's okay...Ms. Eliane....I just wasn't tired this morning. So I couldn't sleep in." Iris was looking at down at her guitar when Elaine made mention of being worried about something and that was why she had been up early in the morning when she was younger. Iris contemplated whether or not to answer to the woman's questions.

"Well..." Iris said to say. " I have this friend... who feels like she's a third wheel to these two people. One of them is this person she's off and on with as a friend with. A guy and the other one is a girl who tried to be nice but she got nervous and ran off." Iris went back to playing the song. "So yesterday, the girl fall ill and the boy takes her to the nurse. Concerned, my friend follows from after gym class and by accident, she listens to their conversation and she hears him call the girl pretty and take care of her. My friend wanted to help out too but when those two, she feels like she's intruding on them. No one else. Like my friend see how much more the guy smiles at the girl and wishes that sometimes..."

Iris fiddled with her feet. "She wishes that he would smile for her too like that...."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: School uniform
OOC: this is too....cute and sad.... ;w;

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

Elaine watched as Iris stated that she was fine, and that she was a little surprised but no harm was done. That was a relief, the last thing she wanted to do was scare a student off. That would be terrible, and she felt that in a way she had scared Kirsi off already. She did feel bad, but she felt that it was necessary to tell the girl. She needed to know the truth, and Elaine felt obligated to tell her. Whether or not Ray would understand and forgive her for that was another story. She pursed her lips at the thought, but brushed it aside quickly as she put all her attention towards the girl in front of her now. After all she was her priority now since she was right here speaking with her now. The girl then introduced herself as Iris "it's a pleasure to meet you Iris, I must say you have a very elegant name" she added smiling more, hoping to cheer the girl up. She meant what she said as well, she didn't say it just for the sole reason to cheer her up. They were her honest thoughts. It was then that Iris stated that she was ok, and that she just wasn't tired. Elaine had a feeling that certainly wasn't the reason, but she was not one to pry into other people's business if they had no desire to share it themselves "I see, it is a nice day out so I can understand if you'd feel more refreshed" she responded, going along with it.

Just when Elaine thought Iris wasn't going to open up, Iris seemed to hesitate before adding that she had a friend. Elaine perked up a bit at this news and listened closely. Iris explained that her friend felt like a third wheel to two other people. Ah, so it was the "my friend" situation. Elaine too used this to open up to others, so she knew full well Iris's "friend" was really herself. However, Elaine said nothing. She'd keep this a secret to herself, no need for Iris to feel more embarrassed than she already seemed to be. Besides it took a lot of courage to speak to stranger about your own problems. So Elaine walked over, gaining permission to sit next to Iris before she sat down. She clasped her hands in her lap, and listened in. So it seemed that Iris had a friend who was one at some point, but Iris wasn't so sure about it. Then Iris went on to mention that the other was a guy and that the girl who tried to be nice ran off because she got nervous. Ah, so this was about a boy. Elaine knew too well about the anxieties of liking a male friend.

Elaine encouraged her to continue, letting Iris know that Elaine was paying attention to all the details. Elaine noticed her playing the song again, but just allowed her to. It seemed that it would help Iris relax as she spoke about her issue. Iris then explained that the girl that ran had fallen ill, and that the boy had taken her to the nurses office. That was when Iris's "friend" became concerned and followed them, however, she seemed to come in at the wrong time and eavesdropped on the conversation they were having. It was then added that the boy had called the other girl pretty, and that he'd take care of her. A light bulb clicked in her head, oh. Oh. Iris seemed to have some feelings for this boy, and so she may have come to a conclusion that this boy didn't see her as 'pretty' like the other girl. Iris then explained that her "friend" wanted to help, but felt like she was getting in the way and didn't want to intrude on them, that this conversation wasn't meant for anyone else to hear.

Then Iris finished up with stating that her "friend" noticed how the boy smiled at the other girl, and that Iris's friend wanted the boy to smile at her like that too. Elaine pursed her lips, so this was a boy issue huh. Elaine nodded "Iris, your friend only wanted to help correct? However, it seemed that your friend thought that she was intruding on a private moment and thus felt uncomfortable. However, your friend was just concerned. Shouldn't your friend simply explain to her male friend that she hadn't meant to eavesdrop and that she was just concerned?" she asked. She placed a hand gently on Iris's shoulder "have you asked your friend if her friend ever laughed with her? Has he showed her any concern? I'm sure your friends male friend was just concerned for a friend, has your friend asked him about how he felt about what happened yesterday?" she asked once again. Elaine needed to be careful with what she said, she didn't want to upset the girl.

She smiled softly "I'm sure that your friend is just concerned that maybe he doesn't want to be her friend, or that he likes someone more than them and will stop hanging out with them. However, try to look at it from his point of view. Your friend has other friends right? If one of them other than the boy she knew was hurt wouldn't your friend do everything in their power to help their friend and make them feel better?" she asked softly. She looked up at the sky softly "there are many ways to show one's affections, and many ways one can show they care for their friends. Perhaps your friend might have jumped to conclusions? From what I've heard this boy sound like he cares deeply for his friends, and I'm sure if your friend was in a situation where she was hurt he'd come rushing over to help her and take care of her because that it the type of person that your friend has portrayed him to be... wouldn't you agree?" she asked..

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: I hope this made sense, I tried sticking to the "your friend" situation lol xD ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris looked at Eliane when she finished speaking before going back to her guitar. The girl wondered if she had given too much away. Would he scold her...friend for being nosy. Iris waited to hear the results when Elaine finally spoke. Iris was trying to hide her surprise of the woman's words when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was relief that Eliane didn't scold her 'friend' for her actions since they were out of concern for the other but she did bring up something interesting. Speaking to Marco was something she had avoided doing since she didn't want to hear him say things about her. Sure he didn't say them in front of Tera but that was in front of Tera and them walking alone was something different.

Iris shook her head to the second set of questions since they were easier to answer. "They didn't ask him," she replied. "They were too embarrassed to ask him any questions." Iris thought about when Elaine asked if they had laughed together or showed her any concern... Iris gripped the neck of the guitar before she started to tune it again to make it look she was trying to remember for a friend and not herself. "They told me... they laughed together at times....when they actually spoke to each other. And he did show concern for them whenever he noticed they were off..."

Elaine seemed to be piecing the situation together and trying to give good advice as she said that Iris should tell her friend to talk to the guy. It struck a chord, literally, however when she said that her friend was worried about he didn't want to be their friend anymore or that the guy would his other friend more than them. "That's not it!" Iris said as her playing turn into a sour note. "My friend is worried about whether or not they are friends in the first...That he's only there because he pities...them. Like he's obligated to be there but if he had the choice....he wouldn't want to be them....and they're worried because while they're used to people not wanting to be around them because of something they did...it's always something they did, that this time it would actual hurt."

Iris sniffled as Elaine asked Iris to look at it from his point of view. She had friends and when they were upset, they did try to help her feel better and vice versa. Iris sniffled as Elaine said that there were other ways to show how they care about their friends and that her friend was jumping to conclusions. Iris was rubbing her eye when Elaine asked her if she agreed if the boy would help her friend in their time of need. Iris nodded her head.

"I think so Ms. Elaine." iris replied softly. "I think he would help my friend."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

Elaine gave Iris some time to digest the information that she had given her. Elaine didn't know Iris well so she wasn't sure if anything she said would make her upset, angry, sad, or confused. Elaine would just have to test the waters a bit, if Iris reacted badly to something she said, Elaine would try to find a better way to explain so that Iris didn't feel uncomfortable. Iris continued to fiddle with her guitar, tuning it and playing it a bit as she seemed to think about what she said. Eventually, Iris looked back towards her and stated that her friend didn't ask him, and that they were too embarrassed to ask him any questions. It made sense, Elaine would probably be the same if she was Iris's age and this happened to her. However, she know from experience that talking things out came make your life so much better and take off a lot of the stress you have. Elaine nodded and waited as Iris thought some more before speaking. She then stated that her friend did tell her that they laughed together at times, and that when they spoke to one another he did show some concern. That was good, and Elaine smiled encouragingly "I see, I can see why she'd be embarrassed but... I think that the first step towards helping your friend resolve their fears is to not shy away from communicating with the other party" she said.

She opened her mouth to say more, but Iris's sudden outburst surprised her. Iris stated that the issue of them not hanging out anymore was the issue, and that the issue was that they were worried about whether or not they were friends at all. Elaine pursed her lips, and listened more as Iris went into detail about how her friend thought that he only pitied her, and that he only hung out with her because he felt obligated to. Elaine soaked in this new information as Iris continued to explain that her friend was worried because they were used to people not wanting to be around them due to something they did, something that they always seemed to be doing that would actually hurt. Elaine's eyes softened, and she new how Iris felt. Elaine too had something similar happen to her "Iris, I would like to share a story with you if that's alright with you" she said, waiting for Iris to give the ok. Once she did, Elaine looked up at the sky with sad eyes "there was a girl around fifteen years old. She was strong, stronger than a lot of people and she was often times seen as someone who only knew how to hurt other people. This girl was portrayed as someone who had little to no friends, someone who was a lone wolf. This girl was someone that everyone thought wanted to be alone, that she was too scary to even be around. This girl on the outside may have seemed like that, but inside she was a very kind girl and in fact she was just very lonely. One day, after a fight someone approached her took her picture stating how her eyes were lit with a fire... how she fought so violently elegant it was like an art in itself. Needless to say the girl thought the guy was very odd, but the girl was interested in the courage this person had to actually talk with her. Eventually, the two became friends and later on the girl realized that the boy she thought was her friend was actually a girl.

To say it was shocking was an understatement, but the girl still valued the other girls friendship. However, one day the girl heard some other girls talking. They were talking about her, and how her friend was just hanging out with her because she pitied her. They said that the girls friend was only using her because she made such a good model because she was so violent. The girl, hurt by these words wanted to reject what the girls were saying. Even though the girl push these worries and fears aside, they were still ingrained deep within her heart. What if her friend really was only hanging out with her out of pity... out of obligation because she had no other friends?"
Elaine said. Elaine waited to see if Iris wanted to ask anything before moving on with the story.

Elaine took in a soft breath before continuing "the girl and her friend did everything together, they even skipped classes to hang out with one another. However, when the girl went to class she noticed how many people were actually friends with her friend. The girls that made fun of her were in that group, and memories of what they said popped up into her mind. Did that mean that the girl she thought was her friend was actually hanging out with her out of pity? The girls friend would smile and laugh with the other girls just like she would with her, however, the girl's friend seemed to enjoy being with these girls who ridiculed her. Eventually, thoughts about how her friend turned to the worries and fears she had buried earlier. Were they really friends? Did her friend really want to genuinely hang out with her, or was it out of pity that she did so? Did she pity her because she was utterly alone?

The girl got into more fights after that, and avoided her friend because she was scared, embarrassed that she thought that her friend was actually genuinely there for her. Those feelings eventually started to affect her health, she wasn't sleeping, wasn't eating, and worst of all she couldn't find it in herself to speak to her friend for fear she'd learn the truth behind her actions. Eventually time passed and she grew more distant with her only friend, and when her friend finally cornered her the pressure and feelings she had bottled up eventually exploded and the girl shouted and accused her friend that she was only pitying her and that she didn't want to be someone who was pitied. After that their friendship was strained, they had been best friends but because of the girls fears and doubts she put a wedge between them. The girl felt so lonely, so isolated after that and she missed her friend. She thought about the words her friend had said back, and remembered how hurt the girl had made her friend. Had her friend really pitied her?

The girl wanted to speak with her friend one more time, she gathered up her courage and sought out her friend. However, by the time she had found her courage to just ask her, to speak with her. Her friend was no where in sight. It seemed that her friend had to leave, and the girl had lost her chance to ask her friend for answers. She mourned the loss of her friend, if she had just took the time to talk to her friend, to ask her about her intentions she might not have missed her chance. Later that day she found a letter addressed to her, the hand-writing was easily recognizable as her friends. The girl quickly opened the letter and read its context and felt great sadness. Apparently her friend had to move on, and because the girl had been angry and was avoiding her, her friend was unable to tell her about her leave. The letter contained the girls feelings, and that she regretted not explaining herself more clearly. As the girl read more of the letter, she felt regret. Had she just communicated with her friend, had she just gathered the courage and pushed aside her fears she would have learned the truth. Her friend had genuinely wanted to get to know her, to be her friend. The girls friend admitted that at first she felt lonely knowing that the girl was all alone, and thus approached her because she found the girl interesting. However, as she got to know the girl better she realized that she really did like the girl for who she was, not because she pitied her for being alone. The girl's friend enjoyed their time together, and she was very saddened when she learned that the girl was holding back such negative emotions. The girl's friend regretted not telling the girl her true feelings, and for letting her own worried cloud her judgement. The girl learned then that her fears were what held her back, that she had lost her only friend because she was so afraid to hear the truth. If only she had pushed her pride aside, if only she had spoken with her friend... she might not have lost her friend in the first place. After that the girl never saw her best friend again, and till this day that was one of her biggest regrets"
Elaine said, finishing up.

Elaine closed her eyes softly "Iris, do you know who the girl in the story was?" she asked, looking over at her with sad eyes. Elaine then looked at the hands in her lap "I know that you don't know me all that well but... I know very well what your friend is feeling. I wish I could go back and face my fears, because if I had I wouldn't have lost one of my most precious friends" she explained. Elaine sighed softly "Iris, I know your friend is scared... terrified even of what her friend might think of her. However, don't you think your friend owes their friend a chance to explain themselves? Holding everything in will eventually cause negative effects, you'll start growing feelings of hate and loathing. You'll worry about these feelings for days, and eventually before you know it you'll have caused a rift between the person you wanted to stay close with. I can't tell your friend that they need to speak with their friend, and I certainly can't make them do it but... but I can leave you with advice from someone who has experience with the same thing. Tell your friend to think it over carefully, tell them not to make the same mistake I did... please tell them to talk it out with their friend?" she said softly, hoping that this story would help the girl with her own problems.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:33 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her head as she awaited the reaction of the woman to her sudden raise in voice. Iris didn't intend for that to happen. It just did. She didn't like yelling and she didn't like hearing yelling. She was prepping herself for Elaine's yelling when instead the voice that met her was calm and understandig as she wanted to tell Iris a story. Iris turned look at Elaine as she nodded her head to hear the story. It was only fair with how Iris had reacted. Iris positioned herself as Elaine started her tale.

Iris listened intently, delighted to hear how the two girls met each other. Chuckling at how the girl thought the other was a guy. Her delight started to change visibly as the story took a dark turn and gasped at the end when the girls were separated and no longers friends. At the end of the story, Elaine was asking if Iris could guess who the girl was in the story; the one that had been scared and ended ending her friendship. Elaine continued to talk as she spoke from her experience; asking Iris to tell her friend to speak to the friend in question. Iris stared at Elaine, almost blankly if not for the surprised expression in her eyes.

Suddenly from her eyes, tears started to well up and then stream from her eys and down and her cheeks. They kept flowing as if Iris didn't realize they were there as she continued to look at Elaine.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie