Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi sat in the gardens with her back to a trellis, feet on the ground with her knees up to help hold the book she was reading. Chance lay on his side nearby, tired of sniffing the ground and rolling in the grass. Kirsi had been clear that he wasn't allowed to dig in the ground or walk on the flowers the first time they visited the gardens, so she trusted him to be well-behaved now. Not to mention, there wasn't very much greenery now that they had made headway into fall. Kirsi didn't mind though. She liked how it meant people wouldn't come to the garden, so it became a nice place to sit quietly and read her book.

"Just one more chapter..." Kirsi mumbled, turning the page yet again. She knew she needed to get to class, but the book was getting really good... Finally, she had to force herself to snap it shut halfway through the page. If she didn't leave now, she'd be sure to be late. "Come on, Chance," she said, putting her backpack on and brushing off her uniform to make sure there wasn't any dirt. Chance scrambled to his feet, padding happily after her as they headed for the auditorium where coordination class was held.

[ Exit to Coordinator/Performance Class ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Experience: 875/1000
      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
      ↦ Persim Berry x2
      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
      User Image x Soothe Bell
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 11
      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
      User Image x Charizard Plushie
      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
      User Image x Salamance Plushie
      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine stretched her arms softly, smiling as she went out early in the morning to tend to her duties in the garden. She was looking forward to the halloween event that was happening later today, and she wanted to make sure that she got her own tasks finished so she could go participate in it. She remembered speaking to fellow employees, even a teacher here at the academy. He was actually very sweet, but she remembered being a bit embarrassed a bit too. Not that what he said was a bad thing, it was just that it brought back some unwanted memories. Her eyes turned a bit sad at that, she remembered in the past that she was actually the exact opposite of who she was right now. She loved flowers of course, but she acted like she was some kind of bad girl. She pursed her lips trying to forget about that. Leo cocked his head to the side curiously, but she gave him a small smile "sorry, no need to worry about it... it's in the past, how about we trim some of the leaves and branches from the shrubs to start" she suggested, changing the topic. The pokemon wanted to hear what she meant, but nodded instead. Elaine was grateful for that.

Once they finished up their job, Elaine smile. There wasn't much to do since they had done most of their work yesterday. She quickly returned Leo back into his pokeball, and headed over to the restroom. She then changed into her own costume smiling. Yes, this costume fit her well! She was tempted to use her absol costume that she wore in the past, but she just couldn't get herself to. So she put on the new on that she made. She then walked out and checked the time. She had made sure to email her nephew Ray this morning. She wanted to give him something that his sister, Rina wanted him to have. So she sat on a bench quietly as she waited for him to walk over to her. After ten more minute of waiting, Elaine thought about leaving and checking the dorms for Ray. However, Ray slowly strolled up to her rather hesitantly. She smiled sweetly at him "Ray, I'm glad you came" she said softly, waving at him.

Ray looked up at her, and she noticed he still seemed to be upset with her. Oh boy. She gave him another smile, before walking over to him. He then spoke up "why did you want to meet me here so early in the morning? You know we have that um... school event today... and... and I'm still... still mad at you ok!" he admitted sheepishly, his eyes darting back towards the ground. The words did hurt, after all he was still mad at her. She sighed "Ray... please you have to understand, I know what it's like to lose someone important to you... I just wanted to help you, hanging on too tightly isn't healthy sweety" she cooed softly, before brushing a strand of his hair out of his face. She laughed a bit, trying her best to fix the bedhead he had. After three attempts at fixing his hair, she felt him swat her hand away. He crossed his arms, taking a few steps back "I'm no hanging on aunty! I just... she's not... she was my twin, I know you lost you Kot- your fiancee but that's not the same thing! He wasn't born with you, he wasn't living with you your ENTIRE life, he was someone you met and yea he was important I get it... but... but it is NOT the same thing!" he shouted, tears staining his eyes.

Again Elaine felt the ping of pain from his words, but she knew that Ray was still not fully recovered from his sister's death. Keeping herself in check, she took a deep breath, she couldn't snap at him like she would have in the past. That wasn't who she was anymore, and she tried to hide the hurt that she was feeling "you're right, they're not the same thing. However, please understand that it doesn't hurt any less, I miss him just as much as you miss your sister sweety, please never forget that alright? You are hurting I know, but you need to make sure that you think about what you say in the future, you could hurt someone you care for deeply by doing what you just did. Do you... do you understand" she asked, smiling sadly at him. Ray seemed to shut his mouth at that, and clenched his fists. She waited patiently as he seemed to be collecting his thoughts. Elaine didn't want to be the bad guy, but she needed to teach Ray that he could hurt others with his words, just like how he had hurt her.

After ten minutes of silence, Ray spoke up "I... I didn't mean to..." he chocked a bit. Elaine's gaze softened "I know sweety, I know you didn't mean it. I understand you're not exactly happy with me, and that's ok, you're allowed to feel however you want but... but there is a point where feeling one emotion too much can do more harm than good. I just want what's best for you in the end... but enough about that, the reason I asked you to come here was so I could give you something" she said, before turning towards he back to get what she wanted to give him. Ray sighed, running a hand though his hair before he watched her come back with a smaller bag.

Once she handed it to him, Ray opened the bag and frowned "what... what is this? Why is there a costume in here, did you make this for me? I... I don't plan on going-" he stopped talking as Elaine pulled him into a hug, before smiling again. She then stepped back "no, I didn't make it... Rina did. Before she left she gave your mother this costume. She wanted you to wear it, she left a note for you as well" she explained. Ray opened up the letter that was sitting on top the clothes and she watched as tears slipped down his cheeks his hands shaking. Elaine waited for him to speak "she... she made this for me... she wanted me to... to be more outgoing and more... more... she just... wanted me to be the cool guy for one night, how stupid... but she would do something like this" he whispered, hugging the outfit closer to his chest. Elaine smile "she really did love you Ray" she said softly, rubbing his back slowly.

After a few more minutes, Ray sighed and looked up at her as they were both getting ready to leave "i'm... i'm still mad at you" he said softly, blushing a bit as he hugged her. Elaine laughed, ruffling his hair a bit "I know" she said softly, before Ray made his way out of the garden. She noticed him give her a shy wave before he left. She placed a hand on her mouth, holding in a laugh. He just wasn't honest with himself at all, it was adorable. She'd have to tell his mother about this. She smiled more, she knew he was still a little bit upset at her, but she also know that he was slowly getting over it. She hoped he'd show her his smile some time soon, after all she missed it. With that all done, she moved towards the bench and stretched. What should she do now while she waited for the festival to start?

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 am
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was starting to get cold in the mornings. Not cold like Kirsi knew it -few things could match up to the cold of Snowpoint- but cold enough to make her breath fog up the way she liked it. Sometimes Kirsi would puff out, pretending she was a dragon breathing fire. Chance of course panted streams of hot air as he padded around the edges of the garden, sniffing at the remnants of the flowers and grasses. Most everything was drooping or nearly dead, but it was still a nice place to walk in Kirsi's opinion. The quiet of a winter morning was one of her favorite things. Well...quiet except for Chance's snuffling at the ground.

Kirsi pulled Kai's pokeball out of her pocket, spinning it around in her fingers. In the weeks following Spirit's Day Kirsi had read up on zoruas but he himself remained a mystery. Was he related to that dark thing that had appeared before her? Kirsi woke in the night sometimes that first week, heart pounding, as she remembered the way It had flit about the room. Now she was simply kept awake at night by her curiosity. She would turn the lock It had given her over and over or feel the envelope in her hands. So many times she had nearly opened it before schooling herself and putting it away. She was supposed to wait until it was time...but how was she supposed to know when that would be? It was frustrating, but at least Kirsi had the distraction of beginning to train Kai, her new pokemon.

Kirsi had realized training a new pokemon was a lot harder than she thought when she was doing it without help. Kai had a mind of his own, and he wasn't as naturally obedient as a growlithe like Chance. Sometimes Kirsi just knew that Kai understood what she was asking but was doing it not quite right on purpose. She could hope that with time he would come to trust her, but she couldn't help the nagging worry that once habits formed they would be hard to break.

Deep in thought, Kirsi settled onto a bench. The wood was cold but she didn't mind, especially if she didn't stay long. She hadn't brought a book, knowing that trying to read outside at this point would just lead to cold fingers.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 am
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine didn't do much at the event,she just lingered in the garden for a while since she didn't want to upset her nephew again. She knew that if she did go Ray might not feel like sticking around, and that was something that Ray didn't want to happen. She pursed her lips, as she got up and got dressed. She needed to check up on the plants in the garden again after all that was her job here. Even if it was winter and most of the plants struggled to survive, she still needed to do her best and clean up. In fact she had just ordered a shipment of plants specific for the winter season so hopefully that garden would be blooming brightly again in a week or so. With that in mind, she made a quick breakfast and headed out. Nothing like the cold clear air to greet you on a sunny morning. She made sure to wear a scarf as well as some warm gardening gloves. She was in her winter attire she used for her work, and strolled towards the academy.

Eventually she made it to the front gates, greeted the security guard on the way, and moved towards the garden. At first Elaine didn't see anyone there, which was usually the case this early. After all most of the kids here liked to sleep in and take their time getting ready for school. There was nothing wrong with that, but Elaine remembered her teenage years, they weren't great memories now that she thought about it. She shook her head, ignoring the thought. However, when she noticed a lone student sitting on a bench she was a bit puzzled. Walking to get a better look, she realized that she had actually known the girl. She used to hang out with Rina and Ray all the time. That made a question pop up in her head, did the girl know about what happened with Rina? She decided to day nothing until she knew more. She walked over smiling "hello Krisi, it's been a long time. Had I known you were going to this academy I would have talked to you sooner. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm Elaine... Ray and Rina's aunt" she explained, waving softly.

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 2,000+

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:14 pm
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi watched Chance sniffing at the cold dirt. He would paw at it a little, but he already knew not to mess with the plants. Kirsi usually took him to the field or forest since she hated having to watch him unable to romp and roll as he pleased. Chance noticed Elaine's approach before Kirsi and withdrew to his trainer's side as she drew near. He whuffed softly in greeting and sat patiently, hoping for some pets but focusing his attention on keeping Kirsi safe like she had been teaching him.

For Kirsi, it took a few moments to recognize her. But when she did, she smiled wide. "Elaine!" The appearance of someone related to Ray who was actually willing to talk to her had her excited. "Yeah, I remember you! Sorry, since Ray and Rina were getting ready for Rina to leave, and I had to train Chance, and then Dad took me on a trip before school started... I didn't know you were here though! Do you work here?" she brightened. This was so cool! What were the chances? Maybe Ray came to this school because his aunt was here too. Why wasn't Rina here too then? That would've made sense. And also...hadn't Rina been the one that was going away? Maybe Kirsi could finally get some straight answers from Elaine! "Have you seen Ray, Elaine? I didn't know he was gonna come here too. Um..." Kirsi paused, trying to come up with a way to say what she needed to say. Kirsi didn't know Elaine that well, and this felt kind of personal. But she had to know. "Has Ray been talking to you? Cause he hasn't been talking to me at all. Did- did he say he doesn't want to be friends anymore?" This was all so confusing. Ray was acting so different, she hadn't even realized it was him for over a month. Kirsi fought to not get upset and look tough, but she was obviously breathing a little too sharply and trying to hold back. She'd been ignoring it, but it felt really bad that Ray wouldn't even acknowledge her. This is like what Koru felt.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:31 am
User Image
▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine waited patiently for the girl to remember her. When she called out her name, she was pleased to know that Krisi did in fact remember her after all. She laughed, nodding "I'm glad you remember" she commented, before walking over to her. She had almost feared that the young girl had forgotten her, not that she'd blame her since a lot of things have been going on. Elaine listened as she explained that since Ray and Rina were getting Rina all set for the academy trip that Krisi had to leave. She also talked about training chance, and how her father even took her on a trip. She smiled fondly at the memory of all three of them together, it made her sad to realize that they'd never be able to meetup like that again. She nodded happily, clapping her hands together "yes, in fact I'm the gardener here at this academy. Though the winter weather seems to have killed most of the plants. but don't worry I've order some special plants that are especially for the winter season" she chirped. It was then that Elaine noticed the change in Krisi's behavior and she studied the girl as she asked her if she's seen Ray. That was a tough question, yes she had seen her nephew, but she didn't know how much she should tell the young girl "Yes, I saw him a little bit before the Halloween event started actually" she said softly, answering her question.

Elaine noticed how Krisi seemed to want to ask her something else, but was hesitant. Elaine motioned her to continue, and listed as she asked if Ray was talking to her. She stated that he hasn't spoken to her at all, and wanted to know if he didn't want to be friends with her. Elaine shook her head "Oh no, no sweety, Ray doesn't hate you it's just... he's been going through a tough time. He needed some space, even from me after what happened" she said softly. Elaine closed her eyes softly, should she tell Krisi about Rina? It was one thing to keep someone's privacy, but this was Krisi. It wasn't like she was a stranger or anything, she was Rina and Ray's friend. She had a right to know no matter what anyone else thought. Elaine nodded "Krisi Sweety I need you to listen to me ok? This will be hard to swallow, but I believe that you have a right to know about what happened and why Ray is acting the way he is" she said, placing a hand softly on her shoulder. She waited, making sure that Krisi would understand that she was going to tell her something that was private.

Elaine pursed her lips "As you know, Rina was supposed to attend the academy this year. Ray had no plans since he was needed at the bakery at the time. Rina of course being the little ball of energy that she was came to the academy early, but my sister got very ill" she explained. She waited for the information to be processed before continuing "Ray's mother was getting worse by the day, and Ray and his father were getting worried. Ray wanted to call Rina back home to be with their mother because it seemed that she might not make it. That's how it all started" she said, sadness in her eyes. She collected her thoughts before looking at Krisi again "Ray called Rina to come back and visit their mother, and so Rina did just that. Rina was on her way to see her mother but she never showed up. There was an accident on the way" she said. This was getting a bit harder to say, but she had to say it. Elaine took a deep breath "Krisi I need you to be calm and hear me out ok? This is going to be very hard to accept but... the truth is that Rina died in that accident. Ray blames himself for what happened, and yes his mother is find now. My sister wanted to send Ray to the academy in Rina's place to help him with the grief but well... He's not handling it all that well" she explained. She looked at Krisi, getting a bit teary eyed herself "I'm so sorry Krisi" she said, before bringing the girl into her arms and hugging her.

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 2,000+

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... sitting on a bench having breakfast
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance uniform
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with...
                                                  Aisha, the snorunt
                                                  Siegrid, the sneasel

Following days after Halloween had been quiet. It had been getting colder too, none that he couldn't handle, but it made him homesick. His mind often wander to his grandfather back home. The chill would be hard on his grandpa's ailing health. Cyril remembered of days when moving drew painful wince. His grandfather wouldn't let Cyril know about it, but he could always tell after years of living together. Even if Abomasnow would watch over in his place, there were places that the hulking pokemon couldn't go. If only Kadabra was still around, unfortunately, the pokemon had recently left with younger trainer for his grandfather couldn't help her with her desire to travel. Neither of them begrudge her, Kadabra had her own life, they did not own her. Still, she was helpful whenever she was around. He would know as she had once acted as his caretaker whenever his grandpa wasn't around when he was younger. it was her company that allow his grandpa to let him start doing housechore too.

Cyril took a bite of his toast as he stopped his musing to his current task; watching his pokemon about the garden. His idea of letting the pokemon out as much as possible in choice area had bore him result. Siegrid had gotten more accustomed to living in the academy after weeks passed. He didn't get as jumpy and he broke less object that Cyril thought he might be able to take the sneasel into more places that he previous didn't dare to, such as the library. Well, he trusted that Aisha would be there to prevent or stop Siegrid from causing a mess like she had done so far. It was like that with Aisha and his grandpa's pokemon too. in that way, he was lucky that he didn't have too much a problem with caring for pokemon.

((OOC: ))

Log:
Inventory Updated!
+4 rare candy
+1 Poke Dazzler
Pokemon FP updated!

word counter: n/a
assignment: SciTech (complete? )

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
01 x Poke Dazzler
08 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:51 pm

ooc: so sorry for the delay! this post was a lot harder to write than I thought it would be.
    @Prairie, Kirsi got Koru's text but didn't notice. She'll probably look at it later but won't respond- definitely a good lead-up to Koru coming and finding her later after she gets mad at Ray?

Miss Elaine was really easy to talk to. Maybe it was because she was Ray and Rina's aunt, or maybe it was because Kirsi already kind of knew her. She wondered if living in Snowpoint had made Elaine appreciate plants more and if it had anything to do with her being the gardener here. It was easier to think about things like that than about Ray. But she had to know the truth; somehow, the way he was acting- it was dawning on her that it could be connected to how he had acted with Koru. Elaine said something had happened. Kirsi looked into her eyes, trying to will her to say it. "What happened?" Now Elaine was acting weird. Kirsi nodded slowly, confused. As Elaine explained, Kirsi tried to follow. If Rina had been supposed to come here, maybe that was why Ray was upset? Was Rina mad he had taken her place? It wasn't until Elaine mentioned her sister getting ill, Ray and Rina's mom getting ill, that a dull tingling crept its way up Kirsi's neck. Flashes of their mom appeared unbidden, of a time when she brought them warm bread after playing in the snow, or Kirsi asking if Ray and Rina could play. Elaine revealed that the illness wasn't what was wrong, that it wasn't "it", just when "it" started. Kirsi wanted to be relieved, but Elaine looked so sad. She wanted to say something but she couldn't think of anything, she could only watch and wait. Then Elaine was talking about Rina. Rina never showed up. That was when Elain started to feel far away, and the garden started to feel far away, and Kirsi focused as hard as she could on Elaine's coat because she couldn't look at her eyes because she could feel it but maybe if she didn't look Elaine wouldn't say it and it would never happen.

"The truth is that Rina died in that accident. ... .... "

Kirsi didn't hear any more, because her ears had stopped working. She didn't think anymore, because it felt like her brain had stopped working too. She was just thinking about Rina, happy, fun Rina, and she wasn't really seeing anymore either so she didn't really notice Elaine moving forward until she was hugging her, but she couldn't really notice that either because she couldn't feel much. She didn't notice the warmth as Chance pressed into her legs. She stood, awkwardly stiff in Elaine's arms, staring at the fabric of her coat. A lot of words were in her head, like "Rina", and "No", and "Lie", but then all she could think about was, over and over, Rina's gone. Rina's gone. Rina's gone.

Kirsi slowly remembered where she was, became aware of her body, and Miss Elaine, and Chance, and the garden. It felt like she'd gone somewhere very far away. But now she was back here, in this world where Rina was... was... "Hhhhh." Kirsi tightened up. She started to shake a little, her chest was so tight. "Nnnnn." It was getting harder to breath, and as she started to gasp in breaths those breaths became sobs, and those sobs became incoherent cries of denial. At her feet Chance whined, agitated and alarmed. Kirsi clung to Elaine, not really noticing that she was crying all over her but at the same time feeling bad about it. Later, she would think about Ray, and Rina, and Ordell, and Koru, and what it all meant. But right now she cried until she couldn't cry anymore, and then she cried again until finally the long shudders of her sobs stopped and her breathing was quiet and she found she could loosen her grip on Elaine.

[ Exit to Forest ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua

Move Set:

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :

SpazzticPanda1311
                    Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 am
SpazzticPanda1311

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

"Pa donde vamos Don?"
For not the last time since he had picked up the stray kid who had offered to buff his shoes, Harvey leveled the kid with a look of annoyance.
The aforementioned kid smiled cheekily.
"We're goin to see a friend" he said stepping into the garden.
After the whole debacle with Ramona had gone down Harvey had been in a mood. He had tried his level best to help his collegiate-dare he say his only friend?
He still didn't understand how Ramona had become implicated, but he was ready to start a movement if needed to fix it.
It had been a while however since he had seen Elaine. Work had kept them both busy, and plans to get together had fallen through. The last time he had seen her had been after Marcus and Kirsi had that fight. With the mood he had been in, she had been the only one he wanted to see.
He still needed a way to thank her for listening to him rant. About Marcus, about his father, about his feelings in regards to both. It was all so heavy s**t Harvey wasn't sure why Ellie still put up with it, still put up with him. She was always willing to listen.
Back before they both worked here, he would have bought her flowers but surrounded as she was by them, he had opted to bring her favorite food.
He had found Gamuza pan handling by the store and had figured he could keep the runt out of trouble. He didn't know the laws regarding pan-handlers in lamia but he wouldn't trust cops to be nice to kids that could break them.
They were never nice to him.
Entering the garden, he wasted no time in releasing Tank ( he always did so in the garden) before walking up to Elaine. Gamuza staying a bit behind him peering out his head from behind Harvey's hip.
"Hey Ellie" he said when saw her "you wanna eat lunch together?

"Who's the pretty lady?"

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card