Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the outdoorsy and flowerchild in you all. Remember pokemon are native residents here and are not to battled or capture

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image
Buingu Verano

House: Flygon House
Dorm Room: Room 100

Buingu had come to this place on the train, probably like a lot of the other new people are Ordell academy. The rhythm of the train had been one of the few things on his mind on the way over the only other thing was the picture of the school that had been shown to him.To him it was just another building to keep him contained but they insisted it was more, a place of study. Buingu couldn't help but scoff at that idea to him it was just another place for the adults to place him and make sure nothing happened. His guardians had told him this one would be different but those people seemed to ignore and hand of Buingu as much as they could, or at least that's what Buingu himself thought about them. Its not like they were family or really cared, how could they? everyone even his own mother lied to him about something or another how could he trust what they say? Simply he didn't, he just couldn't bring himself to.

Buingu when he arrived didn't stop till he had reached the grounds of the school, It took a little while longer than he would love to admit as he ended up taking a few wrong turns here and there but eventually found the institution and all without muttering a word to a soul around, although what he found when he entered was a garden, a rather tranquil place with Pokemon buzzing around. The gardens were nice… and seemingly private that helped with his thinking. Buingu silently drew his poke ball and released Eevee.The small Eevee instantly started making small rather cute noises towards Buingu and headbutting his leg.

“This shall be .. our home Eevee .. well not here .. this is a garden … but this place..” Buingu said his eyes looking down at his Eevee before gently petting its head. “Lets .. something..” He tried to force a smile for a second before letting out a sigh and recalling his Eevee. He couldn't lie to her about how he felt, not with it making such cute noises and being so nice to him. He quietly walked over to the nearest bench and sat down before covering his face and letting out a few tears. “W..why.. did .. they have to go” was all he could mutter out his voice shaking, he couldn't let Eevee see him crying, it wasn't the man thing to do. Or at least that's what everyone kept telling him when his dad had died.

Elective Classes:
Morning: Outdoors class
Afternoon: Technology & Science
Clubs:

P O K E M O N

P A R T Y
        Pokemon:Evee
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        NatureLonely
        AbilityAdaptability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Helping hand
            ►Growl
            ►Tackle
            ►Tail whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

[OOC:ehh post be ehh]  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:11 am
Elaine had woken up this morning in her new dorm, and had been stuck in her room tidying it up the past few days. She officially started her new job a few days ago as the gardener, and she was brimming with excitement. She prepared lunch, before placing it into her small bag. She was thankful that her elder sister had taught her to cook, and even bake. She had often times avoided working in her families bakery, and thus never truly learned who to bake bread properly. Now she kind of wished that she had learned, but that was all in the past. She also came to find out that her niece was accepted into the academy, so she would be able to talk with her and hang out with her as she attended her classes. Her eldest sister had asked her multiple times to look out for little Rina, just in case she got in any trouble. How could Elaine so no to her sister? Plus Rina didn't mind looking after the little girl, after all Elaine had often times wanted children of her own too. It was a great chance to build up some parenting skills as well as bond with her sisters daughter. Once everything was down, Luna teleported them to the garden, and they began their work. She called out the rest of her pokemon, Leon, Aurora, to help out as well. First, Aurora used rain dance in a small portion of the garden, watering some of the plants, before Leon shortly used sunny day afterwards to give the flowers some sunlight.

Luna was always making sure to be on the look out for any students, that way if there was anyone around Aurora wouldn't use rain dance and get them soaked. As they moved to another section, Luna alerted Elaine of a student being there 'Elaine, there's a student there... he seems distressed though' she said through telepathy. Elaine pursed her lips, "alright, lets see if we can help" she said, as they walked towards the student. Leon and Aurora stayed further back, so that the student didn't feel surrounded. Luna and Elaine noticed the boy crying and she frowned softly. She moved forward slowly, "hey, what's wrong little one?" she asked softly, concern laced in her voice. She made sure not to get to close, she didn't want to upset him and have him run off in a panic. Luna gracefully stood next to her, giving the student a warm and welcoming smile "I'm the gardener by the way and my name is Elaine, this is my partner Luna" she said, introducing Luna. Luna smiled, 'it's a pleasure' she thought, using telepathy. Whether or not he heard her thoughts was up to him. Elaine hoped that the boy would calm down, maybe even strike a conversation with her. If she knew what he was going through maybe she could help. She was a very good listener after all. She held her umbrella softly over her head, her genuine smile never fading.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 am
User Image
Buingu Verano

House: Flygon House
Dorm Room: Room 100

Buingu's eyes snapped up as he heard a voice and he instinctively sniffled along with wiping his eyes quickly to try and hide the tears but it was obviously to late. "N.. nothing" He forced out with a small fake smile. He couldn't help but move slightly further away on the bench slightly afraid. Even as she introduced herself he was nervously rubbing his own arms. "Hello.. Eline? .. " A pause before he corrected his pronunciation the error being caused by the fact he had been crying. "Elaine, Im Buingu.. "

Moving his right hand to his temple he rubbed it gently. had he imagined a voice in his head or was it just his memory recalling a voice of someone he knew. Shaking his head and deciding it was nothing he looked away from Elaine and down at the floor. "I'm fine.. I just.." He paused quickly thinking up a lie, he couldn't tell anyone that he was only here cause his guardians wanted rid of him, or it was another school in a line boarding type schools. "I'm just lost" He couldn't keep eye contact with either luna or Elaine and winced slightly at the rather obvious lie.'Why ... why am i so scared.. a guy shouldn't be .. shouldn't be afraid .. of anything... but why am i afraid of .. the truth.. why does it hurt so much.' He shook his head slightly as another tear rolled down his cheek and he quickly tried to wipe it away.

Elective Classes:
Morning: Outdoors class
Afternoon: Technology & Science
Clubs:

P O K E M O N

P A R T Y
        Pokemon:Evee
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        NatureLonely
        AbilityAdaptability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Helping hand
            ►Growl
            ►Tackle
            ►Tail whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

SpazzticPanda1311

[OOC:Its fine ^.^ sorry i took so long to reply .. been ill ... and bad post be bad post .. ergh sorry for makeing you wait for a bad post ...]  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:01 am
Elaine patiently waited, as the boy became aware of her presence. She could tell this student was stressed, it was clear to her, but she didn't want to ask him about what was stressing him out just yet. She had to make sure that he was comfortable enough with her before he started talking about it. She continued to smile softly, and she noticed some common nervous habits kicking in. She moved towards the bench opposite him, and sat down on it softly. When he pronounced her name wrong, and he noticed, she encouraged him to try again. When he did end up getting her name right she nodded "pleasure to meet you Buingu" she said. Elaine wondered if maybe he was just worried about starting school in an unfamiliar place, she understood how he felt to a certain degree if that was what his small meltdown was about. She had felt the exact same why when she went to school for the first time as well. He began to speak again, stating he was fine and that he was just lost. Part of her didn't quite believe him, but she wouldn't press him for the truth. He'd tell her when he was ready to. At least she hoped he'd open up to her.

She wanted to make sure all the students here at the academy were happy, she didn't like seeing students distressed after all. Elaine looked at him softly, "I see, I can show you around if you want. If not I wouldn't mind if you relax in the garden, my home is your home after all. Feel free to come here whenever you like, we'll always welcome you" she said, as her other two pokemon slowly walked over. They nodded at Buingu, before moving towards Elaine's side. However, when she noticed him tearing up again, more concerned laced her face. What could she do to help this youth in front of her? Luna walked over softly, lifting her hand up gently as she wiped a tear away 'you'll be ok, even if you don't think so now, things will get better' she cooed softly in a motherly tone using telepathy. Luna then gracefully returned to Elaine's side, before gently sitting down next to her. Again, whether or not Buingu heard the voice was up to him. She nodded in agreement "Luna, Aurora, Leaon, and myself will always be here if you ever feel uneasy, so don't cry ok? I know, do you like plants? I can show you a brand new part of the garden we just planted the other day... would you like to help us water to seeds?" she asked, standing up slowly. Her eyes looked at him sweetly, maybe she could make him feel better by getting his mind off whatever he was dwelling on. She also made sure to introduce her other pokemon was well.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: Don't worry, it's fine. @ have more confidence, your post was fine haha ;3 Also sorry for the extra quote, I found an error so I wanted to fix it haha))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
▪Mood: Anxious, sad II ▫House: Charizard, 212 II ▪Where: Garden II ▫With Who: Eliza, Leon, Auarora II ▪Word Count: 375 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine yawned softly, stretching her arms. She had a really nice lunch, and after she had cleaned up her pokemon she made her was here again. She had been hard at work before classes started, and had a relaxing lunch time. She had bumped into a student, who actually seemed very cold at first glace during lunch. However, Elaine just knew she must have had old wounds that made her seem that way, so Elaine helped her out and led her to a rather nice and more private part of the garden. Being the gardener, Elaine had cultivated his place into the lovely area that it was now. She was rather proud of her work, and she was happy she was able to do something she loved. She cruised through the garden with Eliza, Aurora, and Leon by her side. She made sure to water the garden again, watering other plants more than the others since they were a bit more picky about the water they needed to flourish. She then asked Leon to help her trim some leaves in order to give it the necessary shape the plant was given. Once all that was down, Elaine sat on a nearby bench comfortably and hummed a bit. She was going to have to check on Ray sometime this week. The poor boy was still in denial over his twin sisters death. Not that she could blame him, but this issue had sort of put a wedge in their relationship. Ray used to come to her all the time, but now her niece wouldn't even speak to her. It was sad, and Elaine wanted to help him. How could she though? A sigh escaped her lips, and Eliza placed a gently hand on her shoulder "he'll come around eventually, don't keep beating yourself up about it" Eliza whispered using telepathy. Elaine gave her partner a weak smile "I hope so, I want him to grow up happy... but not like this, he's been depressed for a while now and I wish I could do something" she whispered, her hands resting in her lap. Her pokemon encouraged her to be strong, and she nodded "you're right, thank you" she said, before resting a bit more.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,440

▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 am
]
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus looked around fascinated by the the flora around him. He had taken a walk around the off-campus he had found some cool stuff..even a forest.
The forest had been unaccesible as far as the boy could tell, and he had been disapointed. He was used to walks around Eterna every morning and it wasn't a ritual he was fod of parting with.
Still at least now he had a new route. The pathways to the edge of the forest..then back to the dorms.
At least it was as much a route as he ever had. Usually he tended just to just wander around. It was fun, he usually found cool places.
Like this one.
Looking around, he released Valiant from his pokeball. The slakoth looked around in surprise-at least, Marcus thought he was surprised. It was hard to tell with the slakoth.Walking around the trees, the boy wondered what different pokemon would wander around flora like this.

"Probably bugs..some caterpie...or wurmple..maybe som ledyba and slakoth like you Valiant..I wonder if they have their own native pokemon here in Evren..should look that up" the boy mused out loud as he wandered more into the trees while chewing on a granola bar. The garden was more flowers and not as many trees as he was used to but it would do.. He held one of the leaves between his fingers as he noted what kind of tree it was "Not a conifer..I think..could be wrong tho..let's see"
Valiant for his part latched onto his trainer's necks. He knew his partner would eventually stop and he would maybe find a nice tree to laze around in, for now he was happy to hang around his human.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel
        ↦thermus

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Relaxed, tired II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace) II ▪Word Count: 526

Skylar slowly wobbled over to the campus, she had to get up earlier since she was still using crutches. She would have rather slept some more, but still she had to make sure she wasn't late for class. After all she did have to make her own food, considering she refused to go to the cafeteria. She looked down at the bento in her hands, blushing a bit embarrassed. She had made WAY too much food, there was just no way she was going to be able to eat all of this. Even if Ace did eat some of it, there was still going to be leftovers. She scratched her cheek frowning lightly, she was really hungry and as a result made too much food. That was unusual for her, and she wasn't sure why it happened, but it did. She just slowly walked over towards the garden, she had been in the courtyard yesterday and she actually preferred the garden. So she went there to eat up her breakfast. She hadn't really talked much to her roommate yesterday, she just sort of quietly did her own thing. Not that she minded much though, she didn't mind the silence. Once at the garden, she noticed a brown haired boy there, and made a point to avoid making any contact with him. So she moved her crutches as fast as she could in the direction the gardener had pointed her in and once there sat down softly.

She yawned, and stretched some more as she placed the rather large bento box to the side of her and look over at Ace. She smirked, laughing slightly at Ace as he drooled. She rolled her eyes "you'll get some too don't worry, I made too much anyways" she said, before un-boxing the bento. Ace hummed happily, flying down as he landed to her side. Skylar then proceeded to cut the egg into slices, and then handed some to Ace "don't be a pig, make sure you remember your manners mister" she reminded him. Ace frowned, whining in protest. Skylar gave him a stern look "I can just take that away and eat it myself instead" she said, letting the threat hand in the air. Ace straightened up, shaking his head "noi noibat noi!" it pleaded. Skylar nodded "alright then, be a good boy then" she said, before munching on her portion of the meal.

Once that was settled, she made sure to watch Ace to make sure he wasn't throwing food everywhere as he ate. Luckily for him, he did make sure not to make a mess of the garden. Skylar's eyes looked down towards the bento, what was she going to do with all this food? How did she ever let herself make this much? A sigh escaped her lips, maybe she could give some to the gardener as a thank you for finding this spot for her? Skylar shook her head, no no, she didn't need to thank anyone. Skylar looked conflicted, but then shook her head. She'd just save it for tomorrow instead, no way she was wasting this food after all.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 10,099 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

"Charmander! Stop playing around, we're supposed to go to the Cafeteria!" A young boy with dark hair and almost equally dark eyes scanned the garden area for his pokemon. The fire lizard had decided to run away from him while they were making their way to the Academy's Cafeteria. Marco did not understand his pokemon's actions sometimes because he would act mature when dealing with him, but every now and then he would pull stunts like this. Their roles were interchangeable, but this was technically "normal" for them. Marco looked at the path ahead of him, but there was no sign of his pokemon. The garden area was quite big and quite pretty with all the flowers growing everywhere, but there was not any overcrowding. Whoever was in charge of keeping this place nice and pretty was doing an amazing job.

Marco shook his head, this was not the time to be admiring the view! He had a missing pokemon to find before someone else found his Charmander first. If an adult happened to get a hold of him then he might get in trouble for not properly watching over his companion. Marco held the books he was carrying closer to him; he had borrowed some books from the Library yesterday. He couldn't understand why his pokemon suddenly decided to go on his own. They were walking, mostly in silence, then he heard some footsteps and guessed there were other people using this path to reach the Cafeteria. He remembered that his pokemon paused and looked up as if to sniff the air. Afterwords he just took off, maybe his pokemon was looking for something? Marco would find out as soon as he found his Charmander!

==========

Walking around the garden was a Charmander who seemed to be on some kind of journey or maybe an exploration? He was moving about stopping every so often to try and pick up the scent of whatever it was he was searching for. He was quite focused on this task so much that he had forgotten about his friend, Marco. However, when a hungry Charmander picked up the scent of food then there was no stopping him from finding the source and indulge himself in the flavory goodness. His nose never failed him and he was getting closer to finding that food.

His search led him to a secret area of the garden or rather a place that seemed to be hidden. This part of the garden was not an area that you would normally walk through or even see if you happened to walk by. This place was likely accessed only by people who knew how to get there or maybe by someone who just got lost. Either way, Charmander had reached his destination and with that he found the source of the scent. A bento which was stuffed with food! His eyes seemed to have transformed into stars as they stared at the food with much want. He approached the bento almost ignoring the trainer and bat pokemon whom the food likely belonged to. Charmander was in a trance as he finally reached bento, but once he was close and realized where he was he looked up the purple-haired human.

"Char?" the fire lizard questioned and then looked down at his hand which was holding a boiled egg; when did he grabbed that? He returned to look at the human and rubbed the back of his head. "Char..." he presented the egg to her with an apologetic look. In his food-searching mode he had nearly taken the food from another person. He just hoped the human girl was not too angry at him. His stomach growled in hunger causing the fire pokemon to blush -talk about ironic- Charmander chuckled.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Relaxed, tired II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace) II ▪Word Count: 600

Skylar finished up her food, before moving her eyes over to Ace. She looked at him fondly, remembering the first time she had meet the little guy. She had been given an egg by the man that gave her life so much more meaning, he had told her all about this 'freedom' he was trying to experience. That's when she was handed an egg, he told her to experience her own freedom, and to take that egg and hatch it. So she did, and it was an amazing feeling, she had never experienced such joy in her entire life! Of course Ace was her best friend, but at the same time Skylar had motherly tendencies towards the little guy as well. Not only that Ace thought of her as a mother, she was after all the first person he saw when he first woke up. Nothing could replace Skylar after all. With that Skylar made sure that Ace had learned proper manners, well as proper as the could get. Ace was a pokemon after all, so Skylar made sure that eating was one of the things she was strict on. Other things, well she was more lenient on. When he was done, Skylar was about to give him more food, that's when she noticed the other presence next to her. She blinked, and noticed that a charmander was staring at her food with starry eyes.

She frowned as the pokemon came towards her, not even giving her a hello or anything. She crossed her arms and simply watched as the pokemon stole and egg, before it finally looked up at her. It seemed that it finally realized that it was taking someone else's food, and offered it back to her. Skylar didn't see anyone else here, maybe it was a stray pokemon that had wandered her because of her food? She pursed her lips, sighing "at least you have some manners, even though it was rude to take someone else's food in the first place" she stated. Noibat flew up defensively, "noi, noibat noi noi noibat!" it shouted angrily. It didn't like an unknown pokemon getting close to her, there was also the fact it had stolen from them. Skylar moved her eyes over to Ace "Calm down Ace, it's fine this little guy doesn't want to hurt us... mind your manners" she said. Ace frowned, pouting a bit, but looked at Charmander sourly "noibat noi" he muttered apologizing, before landing on Skylar's head softly. Skylar nodded "good, it's better to avoid conflict if possible always remember that" she said, before Ace nodded.

With that, Skylar turned her attention back to the fire-type "it was rude to take my food without asking, but since you were considerate enough to give it back I suppose you can have it" she said. Her eyes softly looked at the pokemon, usually she never showed this expression but this was a pokemon not another human. So she didn't mind dropping her guard down, plus he did have some manners and wasn't totally rude as well. She looked at her box and heard the small pokemons tummy grumble. She smiled, rolling her eyes "if you're that hungry I can't just let you starve... here have some more I made too much anyways, just keep it a secret from anyone else that I fed you ok? Can't have people getting any ideas that I'm actually friendly sometimes" she said, scratching the small pokemon under his chin. No one was here right? So it should be safe to just relax and be herself somewhat.

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 10,699 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Charmander's eyes shined brightly in admiration at the kind human girl that was giving him food. He had nearly stolen from her in his hunger state, but even after all that she offering him her own food. He stumbled a bit when the Noibat flapped his wings furiously at him. Charmander's anime instincts kicked in as he fared his fangs at the bat while growling. Both pokemon felt threaten and this was normal since most pokemon were territorial by nature. However, thanks to the human girl any kind of battle that could have started was immediately ended. Charmander smiled at the Noibat when it apologized to him and nodded. "Char char," he replied by apologizing as well and then took a bite of the egg that was given to him. Charmander smiled quite happily at having food enter his stomach. He blinked at the girl when she scratched him under his chin. He smiled at her as his tail wagged obviously enjoying the scratch. Marco would pet him and scratch him like that sometimes and he always found it relaxing. Charmander liked this human girl and he hoped that she could become friends with his hopeless friend, Marco.

Charmander grabbed a piece of meat from the bento and munched on it savoring the taste. His face twisted in happiness from receiving more food. He was glad that he found this human, but speaking humans just where was Marco? Wasn't he following behind him and if he was then why was he taking so long? He sure was a slowpoke -no pun intended- because if he didn't get over here then he was going to miss all this good food.

==========

Marco sighed in relief as he finally found some traces of the area that Charmander visited. There was a very visible trail that showed just where his pokemon decided to go. He was glad that he found this trail because he was very close to leaving the area assuming that Charmander had left the garden to head to the Cafeteria. The reason Marco was slow on catching up with his pokemon was due to the books he was carrying with him at the moment. He was trying his best to make sure the books were safe with him. He didn't bring a bag with him so he was just carrying everything in his hands. He was only carrying three books, but they were of different sizes and they were also about different topics.

His visit to the Library yesterday was really informative for him. He genuinely enjoyed his time reading over that picture book with Maria. Learning about some of the myths from different regions was quite fun, but there was so much information that he couldn't capture everything. That was the reason he decided to borrow these books so that he could read more about them. He started with things that looked interesting to him and then just grabbed some books based on the classes he was taking this school year. Marco shook his head again, he was getting distracted by his own thoughts when he should be finding his pokemon!

"Charmander! Please stop hiding!" Marco shouted hoping that his pokemon would hear his plea. Eventually he made it pass some bushes and reached an area where it was mostly empty except for a person with two pokemon. Marco cautiously approached them until he saw that his Charmander was in the group. He rushed over to them, was his Charmander eating another person's food? "Charmander! You know better than to go off on your own like that..." he slowly stopped talking as he got closer and realized that the person whom Charmander was with at the moment was Skylar Moore. She had eyes that were cool as ice, but at this moment her features were more gentle. He was caught off-guard, but he continued to walk forward. "I-I'm sorry, did my pokemon cause you any trou-" Marco suddenly stopped as he tripped on a rock on the ground causing him to fall forward. One of the books that he had been holding slipped from him landed near Skylar.

The book was geography book with a picture of the world as the cover. The book wasn't just about locations, but also briefly talked about culture and people that lived in those locations. Marco tried to get up quickly, but he had already stained his pants which was his school uniform. The boy frowned feeling really down for making such a clumsy mistake specially in front of another person. "Sorry! That was really-!" he didn't know what to say so he fell into silence. Charmander walked up to him and crossed his arms as if scolding him for taking so long to arrive. "I was looking for you!" Marco scolded him back with a frown.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:56 am
User Image

▪Mood: Alarmed, On-guard II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace) II ▪Word Count: 830

Skylar didn't know why the fire-type was so happy to receive food, if it did have a trainer then they needed to be scolded. How could they let their partner starve like this, to the point they had to steal from others? If she ever found out who it was, she'd give knock him upside the head! Of course part of Skylar really didn't want to bump into the person who owned charmander, considering she'd have to explain the situation. She didn't want them thinking she was friendly either, she'd rather just not get into a situation like that at all. She watched as the small pokemon went for a piece of meat this time around, and nibbled on it. Ace stared at the small pokemon, still not liking how it was being all friendly with them. After all, no other human could be seen, and personally Ace was still unsure of this pokemon. Ace was hovering above, a protective aura flooding off him. This was Skylar he was talking about, and sure he did want her to make friends. However, that didn't mean that Ace was always going to be friend to everyone.

Ace continued to watch, however, his ears twitched lightly and his head shot up. His big ears were opened up as if he was listening closely to any sound waves that were coming towards him. That's when he heard a very very faint sound wave, and it was getting close and closer. Ace jumped flapping his wings quickly "noibat noi noi noibat noi!" he chanted frantically, as if warning her something or someone was coming this way. Skylar stopped scratching under the small lizards chin and looked up, a frown farming on her face "calm down Ace, what's wrong... why are you freaking out?" she questioned. It wasn't like Ace to freak out like this for no reason, so maybe something was coming this way? It would make sense, considering Noibat have extremely sensitive hearing. Just as she was about to open her mouth and speak, when a voice popped up behind her. She whipped her head around, her warm demeanor quickly turning icy cold. When she noticed it was the boy from her class, she crossed her arms annoyed. He preached all about how weak pokemon weren't useless and that he cared about pokemon, however, his own pokemon had come to her starving!

Skylar's cold eyes met Marcos warmer ones "take one more step, and you won't leave here without a scrap" she warned. She was not happy with this boy, he bugged the crap out of her, and he just never knew when to leave someone alone. Her eyes turned towards the fire-type, she should have known whose pokemon this was. She had only seen one person with a charmander, however, she'd still have fed him. She would have been more guarded was all. She nodded her head, motioning for the smaller pokemon to join back with his trainer "You may act like a good guy, but seeing your pokemon starved proves otherwise" she said coldly. Yes, his 'nice guy' act was just to hide his true self, and this just proved it. At least in Skylar's eyes. Noibat floated above, watching closely in case he tired anything.

However, just as she waited for him to leave, he tripped and a book came flying towards her. She blinked as Ace swiftly protected it from hitting her as it landed on the ground with a thump. She turned her head to see the boy on the ground, books all over the floor. The book that almost hit her caught her interest. It was a book about different cultures in different regions. She had read something similar, and in a way Skylar was just trying to figure out what those cultures considered 'freedom' as. She quickly shook her head, before looking at the boy again "I can see why your pokemon is lacking manners now, but at least he realized he was in the wrong. Besides I don't blame your pokemon for this, I blame you for not being a better care taker" she said. It seemed that this boy seemed to spout sorry all the time, it was a little irritating.

Skylar sighed "look I don't agree with how you handled the situation, but I consider us even now. After all Ace did run into you in class, so now I don't owe you anything" she said. Her hand grazed over the book, a bit fondly before her cold eyes moved back to Marco "take better care of your books moron, you can't return these damaged" she said, before going silent again. Ace picked up the book and handed it to Marco before returning to Skylar's side "now get lost, you found your partner so you have no reason to be here... or did you forget that I don't wanna get all 'buddy buddy' with you or anyone else" she added.

▪Total Word Count: 11,529 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers