Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Pathways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harvey stared down at the kids in front on him with less than a pleasant expression. Which wasn't really that surprising seeing as he just found them fighting.
Of course he usually looked displeased when he stared at Marcus. People might think he'd be liable to give the kid special treatment but the truth was he actually liked his students more than he liked Marcus. His brother just brought up too many bad memories.
Said brother was now trying to figure out why he couldn't move ( Samantha had figured out how to use psychic to keep people still when Harvey was still in his reckless years.

"Harv... lemme go!"
"Quit your squirmin Alden! Not gonna help ya none. Now what did you do?!" he asked grimacing a bit when Marcus flinched.
Could be he was harsher than he could have been with the tone.
Harvey was slightly surprised to hear his grandpa's no-nonsense tone...apparently Marcus was too because he stilled and shot him a genuinely surprised look.
Rather than think of how much of the Bennetts Marcus brought out in him-or how much he hated it- Harvey turned to his actual student.
"Ms. Rhoades...I never took you for the type to throw down" Despite the informal speech he was very obviously displeased, his tone was less hostile with Kirsi than with Marcus, wasn't hostile at all actually but rather the tone teachers would usually take with a student in this situation, but it was no less serious.
"Could hear ya guys clear across the pathways and I saw you push him down"
He had actually heard quite a bit of their fight..had come in around the time Marcus had said Koru made everything worse. Samantha turned Marcus around so that both kids were facing him. Kirsi really hadn't looked like the kind to catch trouble. She was one of his friendlier kids, not one to push someone else down. He was a bit let down..he didn't want to get anyone in trouble. But he couldn't very well walk away now. He had to settle this.
"Now enlighten me...what happened?"

-enter the jerry springer half brother!-
POKEMON
( on loan)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi stared with wide eyes, her anger leaking out. "How do you know...Rina...?" He knew about Rina. She couldn't pretend any longer, there was only one explanation. It really was her friend Ray here, he had told Marcus about Rina, and he really had been avoiding her. Kirsi was lucky- the tears building up in her eyes were hidden by Phillip's water gun, and from the ground maybe Marcus hadn't noticed. Chance yelped and hopped back, only getting a bit of splash on his feet. Stunned by the revelation and by what she'd just done to Marcus, Kirsi barely noticed the soaking her from head to foot.

Kirsi opened her mouth to speak but whatever she had been about to say, if she had even had anything to say, shriveled up and died when she saw Harvey. At first, he directed his anger at Marcus, and Kirsi actually felt almost bad. A tiny voice in her head said, I'm the one that pushed him. And it almost seemed like the two of them knew each other, more than just a teacher and student. And Marcus wasn't even in their breeding class.

Her mind was on repeat, chanting, No, no, no, why did he have to see? Why did it have to be Mr.Bennet, who she really liked and wanted to like her too. Now he would probably never think she was a good student ever again. It's all Marcus' fault. The anger was back, but it was a hard cold thing instead of the hot feelings from before. Right now she mostly felt small and wet. She hated Marcus for making her feel this way and acting like she did. "Marcus was mean to Koru and made her cry. All I did was ask him to say he was sorry, and he said it was Koru's own fault for being...for being..." Kirsi drew a sharp breath to keep from crying. "For being nice. And he said he was glad she cried and...and that she should stay away." Kirsi stopped, shuddering as she held in a sob. After that though, she started shivering, the cold fall wind cutting through her soaked clothes. "H-he was g-going to leave like n-nothing was wrong," she stuttered, half from trying not to cry and half from shivering. She pressed her lips shut to keep her teeth from chattering. She just wanted to go curl up in bed and hug Chance and cry. He leaned against her legs even now, though she was ignoring him because of the situation.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm sooo sorry this took so long I was busy all yesterday
And it's fine, I feel like my responses have kind of been like that too. I think that this will (probably) be my last chance to post before the time skip, but I feel pretty good about where we managed to get. I'm assuming whatever punishment Kirsi gets will be at a later in-rp day anyways~
I feel so bad for Marcus ;n;
Also when Kirsi says she likes Harvey/wants him to like her it's in a normal kid way lol I think he's actually her favorite teacher rn so yay even more reason to be mad at Marcus for a really long time

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:10 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: upset/frustrated/cornered/ can this girl just leave?
Company: Kirsi & Chance
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus had long since given up on trying to break out of the Slowking's hold.
A couple of tensed minutes had passed between them when Kirsi recognized the name. Marcus himself had adopted a half-shocked half ‘oh s**t’ expression when he realized he had dropped the name.
He wasn’t supposed to do that. What if this made anything worse?!
And Kirsi did know Rina...meaning..did she know? Oh hell, she didn’t seem to, she wanted to know how Marcus knew her.
“I..I never...she was here-she-”
For the first time in ten years he found he wasn’t eloquent with words at all. His verbal skills had always been above some his age-his mom swore it was the nature documentaries while his grandma said it was a gift from Azelf. But right now, words failed him. The same brain that could produce the average velocity of a pidgey in flight ( 80 km/h ) or the core temperature of a Magmortar’s fireball ( over 3,600 °F) gave him no answers as to how to proceed with this.
Stupid brain, callin yourself smart, yeah thanks thanks a lot.
He couldn’t do this, he didn’t know how to do this. What was he supposed to tell her? That Rina was dead? Could he even do that?
He was somewhat grateful when Harvey took Kirsi’s attention. It meant she wouldn’t ask anymore questions, hopefully.
He looked down properly shamefaced as Kirsi explained what had happened. He expected a punishment and had never been one to fight it. He was still kind of overwhelmed so he found he didn’t really wanna say much. He wanted to get out of there, and the sooner he got the scolding that was surely coming, the sooner he could do that.
Came from being family with most of the cops and Rangers in Kanto-Johto. You did the crime..well, you get the idea.
When Kirsi said the last of her story however he shot her an incredulous almost betrayed look. She was lying! Why would she do that? They were already both in trouble, did she hate him that much?!
“No I didn’t!” he said almost immediately “I never said that! She’s lyin! She’s the one-”

“Alright enough!”
Marcus’ mouth snapped shut with an audible snap, for someone who hadn’t been in the family for over ten years Harvey still had the voice down. Marcus had been ingrained not to argue with that tone since he could remember.
Harvey took a breath and tried to process what Kirsi had said. He wasn’t sure if it sounded like Marcus, hadn’t known the kid that well. His older brother had told him he was a good kid. And while he had some troubles back in his old school they were never of this kind. Still later in the day Harvey would admit he wasn’t thinking about that when he looked at Marcus. There was only one thing he ever thought of when he looked at Marcus.
In the class he had said his brothers had brown hair because of genetics. With his older brother, the brown hair came from one of their uncles.
Marcus's coloring however, came from a much closer relative.
The boy’s brown eyes were the same eyes Harvey remembered from when he was ten. From a woman who tried to implant herself in the life of two latchkey kids and didn’t understand just why that wasn’t a smooth transition. The same woman who started fights with his father over Harvey’s -admittedly atrocious- behaviour and then blamed Harvey, the twelve year old for those same fights. The same woman who had decided enough was enough damm it and had plucked her newborn son ( a good replacement he supposed) in the safety of her arms and made Harvey’s own father throw him to god-damned wolves.
She never apologized, not even when his mom was in rehab again and Harvey was alone, not when a man twice his size decided to smack him around and Harvey ended up sleeping on the docks, never a call from either of them.
Harvey liked to say he had buried the hatchet and for the most part he had ( he was better than this dammit!) but he found he couldn’t look at the boy with the same brown eyes and even similar features and not feel some of the resentment and even borderline hatred he still held deep deep deep down for Mrs. Tildy Zumbrik-Bennet. ( just thinking of her name made him grit his teeth)
So rather than listen to what Marcus was saying he found himself fully believing Kirsi.
“Why is she wet” he demanded and Marcus muttered something that sounded like ‘Philip.’
Oh so the ducklett’s name was Phillip. Well great.
“Alden ya-” he made an effort to erase the drawl, he was really starting to hate the sound of his voice since this kid came into the equation. Too much of Eterna in it.
“You cannot, just go around, attacking my students”

“But I didn’t-!”
“So that wasn’t your ducklett?”
“No I mean yeah but-but she-just forget it!”
“Ah will not just forget it! Dad said you were trouble but I never thought you went ‘round actin’ like some little punk! What’s wrong with ya?!”
There it was again, god damm it.

Marcus for his part was completely quiet as Harvey went off on him. He was trying his best to just weather it and not show he was upset but Harvey’s word stung. Everything Harvey said always stung, even the way he looked at him. He had come to school to get to know him ( which was starting to look like another bad idea in his list so far) and also because he had gotten in too much trouble in Eterna due to wandering around without supervision. (really it was more the latter, their dad had asked Harvey for the favor after Marcus’ bags were already packed) but he was starting to realize Harvey...actually disliked him..more than that..
Harvey didn’t just disliked him..he hated him.
The thought sparked childish indignation in the Kingdra. Why?! Why did he hate him! What had he done?! Why was Harvey always so..so angry with him. He hated him. Marcus knew he wasn’t imagining it. Harvey thought he couldn’t tell because he was a kid but Marcus had always been good at picking up on people’s feelings. It was how he knew when his parents were mad at each other...or how he had known something was wrong with Ray the moment he met him, though he played along with not knowing because he also felt Ray might get spooked if he did otherwise ( he had been right too...he hated being right)

“You got nothing to say for yourself?” Harvey asked all high and mighty and adult-like. He was upset, he wanted Marcus to explain this behavior right now.
Marcus just shrugged, arms crossed and looking over at Kirsi. He was mad at her, in his mind if she hadn’t started this he wouldn’t have to deal with Harvey hating him. ( never mind that Harvey’s feelings wouldn’t have changed if this hadn’t happened)
“..wouldn’t believe me anyways. Liar” the last part was shot at Kirsi...but there was only faint anger behind it. Marcus suddenly was tired of fighting.

Don’t call names” Harvey said making Marcus flinch “She’s wet and she’s about to cry...just what am I supposed to believe?”
I’m your brother!” Marcus snapped hating the way his voice broke on the last word, before he could stop himself ( that was happening a lot today...was it something in the water?)
He hadn’t meant it as a reason Harvey should believe him. Again, half his family was cops, he knew better than anyone you didn’t get special treatment from family.
What he had meant was I’m your brother, you should know me better. I’m your brother...why can you at least treat me the same as her. I’m your brother why can’t you hear me out.
I’m your brother why do you hate me so much?
But the way things are said and the way they’re meant aren’t always apparent and Marcus knew the moment he looked at Harvey that his comment wasn’t appreciated at all.

“Which doesn’t give you the right to go around with other students like babies on playground. And I can’t even be the one to punish you can I Mr. Bennett”
The last name was one too many and Marcus found himself running off after recalling Phillip. ( the slowking’s hold on him had for some reason faded. He wasn’t about to question it) This was all just too much. He was still feeling overwhelmed and he did not want to see Kirsi's face at the scolding Harvey gave him, or finfing out that they were brothers. And oh hell now she knew, that was something else he probably wasn't supposed to say and kept messing up.
He needed to get out of here.

“Marcus! Alden get back here!”
It was no use though, the boy was off. Harvey would have chased him but he still had a remaining student to deal with.
Harvey sighed before turning to his remaining student. His eyes weren’t as hostile but he was still clearly disappointed about what had happened.
Not to mention, he needed to be the Mature Adult here. He couldn’t very well act like what she did was good.
“Ms. Rhoades I understand what Marcus said was upsetting and he’ll be getting consequences” he said looking down at her. He noticed she was shivering and shrugged off his own coat handing it to her “here just...I need you to understand you can’t just push people because you don’t like them. That’s why we have words. We talk about things. You talk to me, to Ms. Ezra, any of the teachers if you have a problem. You understand? You're getting a warning, you go around pushing people too much you could get kicked out of the academy”
It felt so weird..to lecture someone when he was usually the one being lectured. He looked her in the eye to make sure she understood what he saying.
“You and Marcus are both getting the next free day taken away. You’ll be spending it in the breeding classroom, doing an assignment for me I'll also be notifying both your parents and the teacher in charge of your house”
Great now I gotta talk to my dad and that lovely wife of his.
He already knew the assignment he was going to make them do.
“Has this been going on for a while?” he asked Kirsi sitting down on a nearby bench.
“You and your friend having trouble with him?”

OutOfChillComments: I feel like it doesn't flow that well. Hope I did okay.
I mean if she finds out about Rina...Marcus would probably say sorry/be nice to her
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; It's all good.
Yeah it did allow me to set things up for some more hurdles I have for him down the line. I was worried the overstimulation reaction might have thrown you off. I was writing from what I read sensory overload feels like and some of my own experiences.
My poor summer child. I'm so horrible for him. evil crying I'm giving him a snek tho.
Yeah I get it, I had a teacher like that too. Well now her favorite teacher's giving her a lecture and a punishment. Though at least he's nicer to her than Marcus.
exit Marcus to Grasslands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi held her arms to her chest, trying to keep warm and comfort herself. The way Harvey seemed to be taking her side should have comforted her, but he wasn't even mad at Marcus for the right reason! She was actually a little scared because she subconsciously picked up on the real hatred that was in Harvey's voice, beyond frustration or disappointment. Chance pressed heavily into her legs, threatening to topple her. The warmth of his body and the press of him against her was grounding.

Kirsi focused on controlling her breathing so she wouldn't actually cry while the two talked. She pushed thoughts of Rina and Ray into the back of her head, pushed it all way, way back until she could be alone where no one would see or hear and she could cry as much as she wanted. After she had gotten control of herself and she was only shuddering from the cold, Kirsi wanted to speak up and say it was okay, Mr.Bennet didn't have to be so mad at Marcus, but she was scared by the tone of his voice.

And then Marcus yelled that he was Mr.Bennet's brother. Kirsi's lips parted in surprise. When he teeth started chattering she snapped her jaw shut again. The similarities in their speech, especially the Eterna accent, and Mr.Bennet had said before that he had a brother... Kirsi stared at Marcus, shocked. N-no way... Mr.Bennet was brothers with Marcus? But Marcus was so mean! Not to mention, he was her age! If they were brothers, why did Mr.Bennet get so angry at him? Was it because they were brothers? Mr.Bennet must know what Marcus is really like. I bet he knows that Marcus would do something like make Koru cry. Suddenly, Kirsi was worried about Ray and Elijah. Was it bad that they were friends with someone like Marcus? Elijah was too good and resisted Marcus' mean influence, after all he had talked to her and Koru. And Marcus must be why Ray was avoiding her, he must be telling Ray to stay away because he was selfish and wanted Ray to himself. Kirsi's heart felt squeezed up when she thought about Ray and she was again furiously blinking back tears.

Marcus kicked off, scrambling to his feet and running away. Kirsi quickly rubbed her eyes with her wrist while Mr.Bennet was distracted. And then it was just her and Mr.Bennet. The thought occurred to her that she wished Marcus was here so she wouldn't have to be alone with her disappointed teacher. "Hh...kk" She almost laughed at how silly that was and coughed quietly instead.

Kirsi looked up at Mr.Bennet holding out his coat. Feeling guilty and small, Kirsi took his coat and just held it to cover her hands, not wanting to get it wet. She had to try really hard to keep eye contact with him. She was also finding it really hard to say anything; insistence that it wasn't just that she didn't like Marcus, or that it would have been fine if Marcus just said he was sorry. "Y-" Kirsi dragged her eyes up from the ground. "Yeah. I understand." She was still shivering, but she didn't feel like it was okay to do anything but just hold his coat. Mr.Bennet was so nice, did she really deserve it?

Kirsi did not like the idea of her parents hearing about this. She wanted to argue with him, but Kirsi also wanted to cry and she didn't trust herself to say much without starting to sob. Everything was already bad enough without her crying in front of him. "Kay," she mumbled. She didn't want to have to spend her free day doing anything, she wasn't the kind of person that got in trouble like this. And to have to do it with Marcus, ugh.

Kirsi followed Harvey to the bench, but she hesitated and stayed standing with an almost pained look on her face. If she said anything, accepted just the tiniest bit of kindness, she knew she'd break down. "Nnn. It's...fine." She was reticent, eyes downcast. "I'm sorry, Mr.Bennet," she mumbled. There was no point if she forced Mr.Bennet to make Marcus say he was sorry, because he wouldn't mean it. And making someone else tell Ray to talk to her wouldn't erase the fact that he was ignoring her. Kirsi's eyes watered and her breath caught. "Thanks...can I...go?" She felt bad just leaving when he was offering to listen. But she didn't want to bother him, didn't want him to think any worse of her than he already must. Kirsi held out her arms, his coat hanging off her joined fists. Then she backed off, turned, and hurried for Salamance House and her room. Chance paused a moment, whuffed once at Harvey, and then ran after her.

( Exit )

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Wow this was way longer than I thought it would be... and Gaia almost ate the post, so glad its still here ;w;
Omg lol Kirsi is so confused right now. So many emotions.
What time are they due in the classroom? Basically asap on the next free day?

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:26 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always)

___MOOD = meh

___ACTIONS = not much

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

Josh sighed as he flipped through his history textbook. Normally he liked this kind of stuff, at least, he had when he watched it on television with his mom. Now that it didn't have pokemon and people acting out the stuff, it was a little harder to stomach. The real problem was, Josh thought, that he didn't really get all that much from reading it. It was so surface level, as if the writers had done their best to only go over the basics.

He would have rathered no information than the barest essentials. He flipped through several pages, only skimming over the contents, then paused. There was a picture of a painting. It showed pokemon fighting each other, but he only recognized a few. One of the pokemon seemed to be fighting with blades of some sort, and had a bunch of smaller ones around it. The painting was degredated, and the caption and related text did not mention the identities of any of the pokemon. Frustrated, Josh snapped the book shut. He paused, then found the picture again and moved his bookmark.

It was free time, and if he was in any of the clubs, he could have gone and joined them. He wasn't entirely sure what groups to join though, battle club seemed interesting, but he knew next to nothing about battles, and didn't want to seem like an idiot.

Supernatural Club seemed to be popular, at least, he'd heard a few students talk about it. It just... Wasn't his thing. Neither was photography or coordination. Battles seemed like they were enough of a pain, he didn't want to have to worry about people judging him on something other than just winning.

He sighed, leaning back. He looked around, making sure nobody was looking. He pulled out his pokeball, running his fingers over the spots where the paint was starting to come off. Checking that no one was around, he let out Tatiana.

"Ruunt!" The pokemon cooed. She nuzzled Josh affectionately and he scratched her chin. Well, part of her chin. There was no way he was going to be able get all of it with just his little hands. Heck, he might not ever get all of it.

"What to you think, Tatiana?" He asked her. For her part, she just pushed against the bench, knocking it and Josh over. As he cried out in surprise, Tatiana let out something that sounded suspiciously like a cheer.

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

murruelecreuset

Xaven the Raven

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Josh & Tatianna
                                            Wearing : Uniform, messy ponytail

Evelyn had been no fan of gym class. That was very evident. Luckily it didn’t last as long as the Kingdra believed it would. She’d served and was no free to do wherever she deemed with free period. That something was hitting her club room and working on some things. Honestly, Evelyn was just winging it in the club department. Marcus was a better person when it came to coming up with ideas. He’d probably make a better club leader too. Shaking her head she pushed the thought aside.

Sitting in the room, Evelyn found herself categorizing the Pokémon she’d seen so far. She spent most of her time alone which led the Kingdra to working on her assignments for history. It seemed appropriate working on a report about a legendary Pokémon in a research club. After a while she figured she might as well head out and perhaps go look for some wild Pokémon. At least that was something productive for her club. Maybe she’d find something rare. Doubtful but she’d have to wait and see.

Packing her things the dark haired girl headed out of the room and down the hall. Exiting the building she headed along the pathway. Suddenly her foot slipped from underneath her and she went down. “Ow…” She moaned before sitting up. Checking her glasses they appeared fine before she put them back on the bridge of her nose. As her vision found its focus Evelyn noticed Josh and Tatiana in the distance.

Getting up and brushing herself off Evelyn headed over to him. As she approached she realized that both Josh and the bench were on pushed over. “Hey Josh, Tatiana, what are you two up to?” She asked curiously. Something told her that it was Tatianna again, not knowing her own strength. “I’m surprised you aren’t in any of the clubs yet.” She added. If he was out there he probably wasn’t, or maybe he was busy doing other things. The first thought sounded more likely. “Um… If you’re interested you could join my club. It’s for Pokémon research. I’m actually heading out now to see what Pokémon I can find.” Now she was just rambling. Evelyn hadn’t talked to Josh much lately but they were friends, at least she hoped they were. As a friend and fellow house member she probably shouldn’t be worried about such a thing like rejection, right?

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 400
                                            OOC : - - -

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___MOOD = meh

___ACTIONS = not much

Josh had to blink a few times before he was able to discern who was talking to him. It was Eve, asking him what he was doing. That was a good question, he thought, what had he been doing?

Oh right, avoiding people and homework. Not for any reason, it just seemed to happen. With a groan, Josh rolled onto his side and stood up. He dusted off his pants, completely oblivious to a few pieces of grass that clung to his shoulders.

He listened to her as she spoke, offering him a place in the research club. He frowned, despite himself, but was more focused on getting the bench back upright. After a little help from Tatiana, he managed to get it mostly where it had been before, and he returned the dragon pokemon to her pokeball.

"Uh, sure," Josh said, scratching the back of his neck. He slung his bag over his shoulder, then met Eve's gaze. "But, no lectures on fossilized pokemon poop, okay?" He paused, turning red as he realized how odd that must sound. "It uh, is not as interesting of a topic as you might think. My mom could go on and on about it though." He offered, waiting for Eve to take the lead.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

murruelecreuset

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava had been up for a little while now, having gotten breakfast with Fritz, she decided to take some time to sit outside. The pathways weren't quite the woods, but her friends didn't seem to be super into going out into the forest like she was. And it was for certain that a lot of them weren't that into bug pokemon.

Today was the 31st. Ava's birthday was almost a week away and, more prominent, Halloween was today! There weren't exactly houses to trick-or-treat at like back home. How could they all celebrate? She debated going out into town and trick-or-treating there after dark with some friends, but even then, they had no costumes! As she received an alert, all of those questions were answered by one of the teachers. There would be a festival later tonight! And the Coordination department had costumes! Ava grinned, looking down to Fritz, who calmly sat on the bench beside her. "We get to go to a festival today! Isn't that cool?" Honestly, Fritz wasn't thrilled about the thought of dealing with more people. Why couldn't they just have a day doing nothing? He set himself up on the edge of the little wooden bench, little electric sparks coming out of his back. If he was going to have to talk to people, he figured some time to relax would help.

While Fritz prepared for the inevitable, Ava thought about what she might want to be. She was a Spinarak last year. Maybe being an Ariados this year would be cool! Or an explorer! Or a Beedrill! Gosh, there were so many possibilities!

Inventory
                                Location: Pathways // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Excited but a little lonely
                                OoC: Xaven, we are good to roll.

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___MOOD = Awake

___ACTIONS = Talking

Josh stretched, Tatiana thudding along behind him. He still wasn't sure if he was allowed to have her out and about, but he was hoping to get her worked up before visiting the grasslands to see what was going on. Maybe even catch a pokemon, but that thought actually made him nervous. He barely kept Tatiana in line, how would he control two pokemon?

He saw a girl, and was sort of relieved to see her pokemon out. Barely see it, though. It was tiny, and if it wasn't bright yellow. He waived to the girl, but he wasn't quite sure if he remembered having met her, but he was always willing to talk to someone, especially girls. She was a charizard, but he barely knew the people in his own house, maybe he should actually start writing stuff down?

"Hey! What kind of pokemon is that?" He asked, nodding at the small yellow dot of a pokemon. He offered the girl a smile, and let Tatiana make acquaintances with the girl's partner. Tatiana plodded along the ground, her footsteps heavy, deceptively so for her size.

"I'm Josh," He said, offering his hand. If they had met, and the girl pointed it out, he would blush bright red, otherwise, he would start fumbling around for his pokegear, either way, his back would be turned to Tatiana.

The dragon pokemon took no time in getting into trouble, however. She started sniffing the small pokemon, with a considerable amount of force. In one instant, things went from merely looking bad to actually bad. The tyrunt accidentally inhaled the joltik, getting it lodged in her nostril.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

DJ Double B

Sorry this took a while, I got distracted drawing!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 am

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

A boy walking down the path waved to her. Did she know him from somewhere? He seemed familiar, so maybe from gym? A large, rocky looking dinosaur stomped along beside him. He was curious about her pokemon. Ava smiled, looking to Fritz. "This is Fritz. He's a Joltik. They're super small bugs." The boy introduced himself as Josh. Ava nodded, shaking his hand. "Ava." She went to pull out her pokedex, taking her eyes off of Fritz while she dug around her bag.

Fritz stared the large pokemon down, a little nervous by the new company. As Tatiana inhaled, however, he wasn't expecting to be sucked up with the air! Fritz let out a sharp cry before using a move out of panic: Electroweb. He sprayed out an electrically charge web from his place in Tatiana's nostril. At the cry, Ava looked over, seeing only the big rock pokemon, and hers nowhere to be found. Her eyes widened. He never went off on his own! "Fritz? Fritz!? What did your pokemon do to him?" Tatiana was the only pokemon here, so it made sense that it would the fault of this boy and his pokemon. Ava quickly shot up, checking behind the benches and under her things for any trace of Fritz, completely unconcerned about Josh's pokemon.

Inventory
                                Location: Pathways // Human Company: Josh // Pokemon Company: Fritz and Tatiana
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Angry, Worried
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___MOOD = Awake

___ACTIONS = Talking

It felt like a cold stone had been dropped into Josh's stomach. He didn't blame the girl for being upset, but Tatiana didn't seem to be happy, she was clawing at her jaws, rubbing her nose in the dirt. The Tyrunt was letting out the occasional cry of pain, and Josh was walking towards her while the girl looked for her pokemon. It wasn't that he didn't want to help her look, but he was worried about his own Pokemon. As soon as he figured out what was up with Tatiana, he'd help Ava for as long as it took.

With a great sneeze, Tatiana fell into a sitting stance, her eyes tearing up a little. Fritz the Joltik was ejected, covered in mucus, but Tatiana was still clawing at her nose. She was letting out louder cries of pain in between sniffles, the occasional strand of goopy web being dislodged by the fossil Pokemon's efforts.

"Tatiana, are you ok?" Josh asked, rubbing her jaw like she liked. She whimpered, leaning into him, her eyes following the small yellow dot. Another sneeze, and she started trying to wipe the snot on Josh's uniform.

"It doesn't seem it hurt you all that bad, you're lucky you are such a tough little girl," Josh cooed as Tatiana started to stop whimpering. She was back on her feet now, scratching the ground in agitation, staring down the girl and her Pokemon.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Pokemon Colors:

Some legends are told.

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

With a big sneeze, Tatiana spewed Fritz a couple of feet away. "Fritz!" She ran over to him and reached down to scoop him up. "Ow!" Upon touching the pokemon, Ava was greeted by a shock from the goop surrounding Fritz. Static shocked her hand! Regardless, she sucked it up for now, scooping her little pokemon up in the goop. He was covered in some gross mucus from Tatiana! Her poor, poor pokemon!

As Tatiana stared at the two of them, Ava could only glare at Josh. To her, this was all his fault. "Why did your pokemon hurt Fritz like that!? You could have seriously hurt him!" Fritz, in comparison to Tatiana, was tiny. One small step and all the life could be crushed out of him. Did he not realize that? Did he not care? With a huff, she grabbed her bag and walked off. Tatiana almost killed Fritz, and Ava would never let that go.

[Exit to ???]

Inventory
                                Location: Pathways // Human Company: Josh // Pokemon Company: Fritz and Tatiana
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Angry
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___MOOD = Upset

___ACTIONS = Leaving

Josh couldn't even think of anything to say. The girl had the gall to blame Tatiana! If she was so worried about it, why didn't she keep a better eye on it, it was bright yellow, so it was already doing half the work!

He snorted, calling Tatiana back. He needed some fresh air, and for once, he missed the vast emptiness of the rocks and sands he'd grown up in. The Hoenn region had seemed friendless when he moved there, but he missed that nothingness now.

So, he decided, he would head for the grassland. He could practice battling and it was supposed to be big and empty. Well, except for the festival, but he'd steer clear of that.

[EXIT - To Grassland]

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18

Items

Rare Candy x0