Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Pathways Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image

The scenic route to get to classes and other places on campus. Take your time and chat~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Kingdra Dorm Room 200 → Pathways

Company : No one
                                            Status : Lost and Wishing I wasn't...
                                            Wearing : Uniform

With a granola bar in her mouth Evelyn raced along the academy's pathways. She had no idea where she was going. Leaving the Kingdra dorm house she wondered how long it would take for her to get lost. With her luck it wouldn’t take long at all. Sure enough within only a few seconds of walking around campus she found herself lost. Pulling out a map she found herself once again on the ground as she wasn’t paying attention where she was going. “Why me!?” Eve cried as she pulled herself off the ground.

Looking over the campus map that’s when Evelyn realized she should have cut across the courtyard. Now she was even more lost. “It’s around here somewhere…” she muttered to herself as she walked around trying to get to the auditorium. Maybe she’d get lucky and find someone who knew where they were going. If not she was going to be hopelessly lost until she stumbled upon it herself. Of course Eve might have had more luck if she was actually in doors. Maybe she should have looked around more before calling it a day... Now that would have been a better idea. Too bad she didn’t think of that before. For now she’d just have to leave it to her wandering around until she found where she was supposed to be and hopefully she wouldn’t be late.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 231
                                            OOC : My next post will be at the auditorium unless someone what's to help Eve find her way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:156 Feelιɴɢ:Curious OOC: Hi! Mind if I help?◉

Koru had raced out of the dorm determined not to be let for the ceremony. She held her satchel with her left arm so it would jostle too much while she ran, but she ended up slowing her pace down when she reached the part of the path that went through the actual school. She looked around trying to remember where it was she went yesterday. Last thing she remembers was falling into bed with Cyndaquil trying to take her pillow. She snapped her fingers,”Oh yeah! It's this way!” She took up running again but something caught her eye, a girl with glasses looking only a little distressed. She saw she was wearing the school's uniform like her, but blue and silver adorned it instead. She titled her head confused and approached the girl. She leaned in and asked,”Hiya! Are you okay?” hopefully nothing was too serious or else she may need to find an adult...

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House

Company : Koru

Evelyn was staring at the map and despite knowing how to read it and understand roughly where she was on it, she had no idea how to get to where she needed to be. Trying to walk in the general direction she was required to go, the dark haired girl was having probably the worst luck alive. Despite the trouble she was having at least she wasn’t starving or overly depressed about her situation. Eve was just very confused over her situation. However it seemed her luck was about to change not that she noticed.

Being so focused on the map Evelyn hadn’t even noticed a brown haired girl approach her until she spoke right next to her. Jumping in surprise, she turned to look at the girl. She noticed she was wearing the Salamence colors, turquoise and silver. That meant she was a student too headed to the same place as her. “Oh… um… hi!” she stammered trying to calm herself. “I’m lost actually.” She told her calmly before asking. “You, wouldn’t happen to know where the auditorium is would you?” She hoped so because if not that meant they were both lost. No one wanted that.

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Word Count : 198
                                            OOC : I don’t mind at all!

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Path Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:114 Feelιɴɢ:Curious OOC: Okay I ate now post OvO◉

Koru waved her hands surprised by the girl's surprise,”Oh sorry there I didn't mean to frighten ya,” Hearing she was lost she felt like this could be a problem she could deal with, at least she wasn't being chased or sad about something else. She nodded with a large grin growing across her face,”Of course I do! I found it yesterday when I made it to campus. I couldn't help but scope the place out I mean this campus is pretty huge it's easy to get lost...” she stopped and nervously laughed,"Sorry I didn't mean...well anyway! Do you want to head there together?" she held out her hand to the Kingdra girl,"I'm Koru Frene'"

User Image

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House

Company : Koru

Evelyn smiled at the girl. She was sure she didn’t mean to scare her. Sadly it wasn’t hard to do unless she was paying attention. Usually she was when more important things weren’t on her mind. Like find her way to a student gathering that was mandatory. “It’s okay, I was just overly focused.” She admitted as she adjusted her glasses on her face.

When Koru confirmed she knew where the auditorium was Evelyn couldn’t have been happier. Hearing her say how she looked around the other day, Eve rubbed the back of her head. “No, you’re right. This place is pretty big and I can agree it’s easy to get lost. If it wasn’t you wouldn’t have found me questioning my whereabouts on campus.” She told her before added. “Besides I should have looked around yesterday too. I mean I did a little but not enough by the looks of it.”

Smiling at the girl’s offer, Evelyn smiled and nodded. “I’d like that.” She said shaking the brunette’s hand. “I’m Evelyn by the way. Most just call me Eve or Evy.” She introduced figuring Koru got the reference of her nickname. “So Koru, lead the way.” Evelyn said happily. She was relieved to know with Koru’s help they’d be in the auditorium in no time.

(Exit to Auditorium)

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                ► Protect
                                                ► Disable

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Word Count : 216
                                            OOC : ---

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Path Wιтн:Eve Word Coυɴт:114 Feelιɴɢ:Curious OOC: <<< I just realized Im really bad at changing these things ^^"◉

"Nice to meet cha Eve!"Koru laughed thinking of own reasons for looking around. She began to express it with hand motions and a more excited tone, more so than one would sound in the morning,”I couldn't resist! As soon as I got here I ran as far as I could, not really sure where I was most of the time but still pretty cool. I saw some signs for the buildings though and I remember passing one that said auditorium. I wish I got to see more but my Cyndaquil made me turn in for the night. Almost couldn't wake me up this morning hehe.” though making light of it she still had to talk to Cyndaquil about being her alarm. Confident, she raised her arm and pointed up into the air exclaiming,"Onward then!" she started a slow run as not to lose Eve, but her talk had pepped her up for the first day of school,"WOO!"

[[EXIT TO AUDITORIUM]]

User Image

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Sitting on one of the benches within the pathways XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

It was pretty early in the morning, or so it seemed to Silvano. He could hear some bird pokemon -- probably some pidove -- cooing from the treetops around him, someplace, as he continued down the decorative stone pathways. It was quiet for the most part, aside from the noise generated by the bird pokemon around him, as there didn't appear to be any other students around.

Coming to a stop at one of the benches that were placed around the pathways, Silvano took off his book bag and set it down on the wooden slats. Digging through his bag, he removed a small map and began to look it over. He didn't get a chance to fully familiarize himself with the campus layout before hand, and didn't exactly know where the cafeteria was located. So he decided to sit down on the bench and look over his map and figure out a route for himself. The campus seemed huge. He imagined it would take him a few days to become comfortably familiar with it. He hated looking lost and unsure of his actions -- he felt it didn't accurately represent someone from an aristocratic family.

Letting out a bit of a sigh, Silvano flipped open his map and began plotting out a route for himself as he sat at the bench. The sounds of the chirping around him inwardly irritated him.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ School Pathways
I'm with➸ ....a boy wearing a different house's colors....

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The schoolgirl carried a green/brown Pokémon within her arms. The creature was sleeping soundly despite it no longer being in the comforts of the dorm. Being as quiet as quiet could be did the girl slip out of the dorm to head for the cafeteria. Not a single soul had been wandering around the dorm and much less the campus. Even with the brisk morning air filling the lungs it seemed to be a welcoming morning. It was cool this morning but could that have been due to the extra layer of clothing covering her legs? And while the air nipped at her cheeks and sent locks of her hair into the air the creature within her arms was not disturbed. The girl cradled the creature similar to what a mother would do for its child. The creature was light enough and small enough to fit within her dainty arms. Despite it giving her a…pokey-kind-of-morning she didn’t see it as a sense of malice. It was still sleeping soundly and snuggly within her embrace. And while it may have had a pointyish sort of head it was her first Pokémon, her first companion that she could call hers. While the thought of placing back in its Pokeball had its charm there was no way for the girl to know if it would be as comfortable as it was now. Would the ball be cold? Dark? Warm? There was no way for her to know unless a Pokémon would be fortunate enough to communicate with her about the inside of these balls.
Walking along the path, looking up at the directions printed on the signs did it give insight to what the girl was searching for. If someone was close enough to her then they may have heard the slight rumble sounding from her belly. It was morning and the body demanded some intake of nutrition. It needed to break the fast that it was placed through in the past seven or so hours. ’It should be this way I think,’ following the signs, looking at her surroundings, remembering any sort of landmark; the girl made her way along these lonely grounds.

Lonely for some time for a student as the same age as she was caught in her sight. Had the sound of the birds always been there or was she distracted about the thunder within her belly? The boy wasn’t walking perhaps the reason why the girl had not first noticed him. Instead the male was looking over a map of what could be assumed was the map of the school. ’Is he too looking….’ The thought crossed in her mind for what other reason could another student be up early this morning? With great care the girl walked up to him silently not only for the sake of not disturbing him but to also not disturb the Pokémon within her arms.
”P-p-pardon me,” the girl gave a slight bow with her head.
”I-if you are looking f-for the cafeteria then its not t-too far from here.” She sounded like a fool who stuttered but the tone of her voice was soft and faint. The Pokémon within her arms stirred towards the warmth of her body and became still once again.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hitsukei

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : School Pathways XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : A brunette girl, with a small brown and green pkmon in her arms.

Glossing over the map, Silvano noted that it would be most convenient to follow the path he was on and take the first right leading past the auditorium, straight towards the building that housed the Cafeteria, roughly nearby. That would be his route. It was simple and easy enough to remember.

Just as he began to fold up his map, he heard a soft voice. Glancing up, amethyst coloured bangs swept past his face as he made eye contact with the unfamiliar figure in front of him, noting the girl's polite and seemingly hesitant bow. Other then her faint and stuttered words -- of which he felt strangely somewhat rueful of -- the first thing Silvano noted about the girl was the house colors she wore. It was a blue much darker than his own, which denoted that she must have been from the Kingdra house. This was the first time Silvano had come across a Kingdra. He didn't have a clue what their personalities were like, though, her meek and diffident nature seemed to somewhat echo what he had seen from those with the Flygon colours. In a way, he found her manner endearing, and that it somehow fit her appearance.

"Thank you..." Silvano slowly answered the shy brunette as he deftly folded up his map, placing it back within the safety of his messenger bag beside him. "As it turns out, I was trying to figure out where the cafeteria is." He paused before slowly getting up from the bench he was sitting on. Truthfully, he had only just figured out how to get to where he was going. However, he couldn't help but wonder if this girl was headed to the Cafeteria as well, and that was how she knew where it was. If not, perhaps she'd be interested in showing him the way, regardless? After all, this could prove to be another opportunity to make a friend. It was worth a shot -- seeing as he knew friends weren't easy to make, or at least it was according to his knowledge. So inwardly, Silvano decided to feign his inadequacy, in the hopes of cleverly gaining some more time with the girl. "However..." Silvano finally continued, "I can't seem to figure out my map." He lied, sounding somewhat sheepish. "I hate to ask -- but, would you be willing to show me the way?"

Lifting the strap of his bag up over his shoulder, his gaze remained fixed on brunette as he awaited her decision. He soon noted that the object she held cradled in her arms was no object at all, but rather a pokemon, and that she was probably shielding it from the slight nips in the cool autumn breeze. Once again, this was yet another novelty to him. Whatever the small brown furry pokemon was, Silvano knew he had never seen one like it before. He'd almost certainly have to ask about it. Interestingly enough, it looked as though it were soundly asleep in her arms. It was as if the brunette's meek presence was so tenuous, that not even her muted footfalls or smooth gait had woken the creature. Maybe she was just that practiced. Perhaps, that explained how she had managed to sneak up on him in the first place.

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Hope the kind

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:21 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ School Pathway
I'm with➸ A boy wearing different house colors that me....

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

The male was indeed peering over the details of the school map. Perhaps a much larger school than any one individual had bargained for. Asking ten or eleven-year-olds to maneuver among the maze of pathways to reach their destinations was a tedious task and one that bartered the matter of responsibility. The young male who seated himself upon this sunny day, bathed in the growing strength of the sun’s rays, demonstrated a capability to adapt to an alien surrounding. Strictly speaking many of the new students within the school came from the fourth or fifth grade of their elementary school. The school permitted, no this institute played the children to act similarly to miniature adults. To be proper, primed, and ready for what may await them within the wild. As such was the institution not strange? To allow such freedom to children who had barely begun to explore and think much about themselves, or was this expected of the present generation?

Concluding his time in reviewing over the details of the school map did the boy fold the piece of paper. Tucking it into the messenger bag at his side. It was with such delicacy of the folding of the paper that caught the girl’s eye. The process was not rushed nor slowed but at the convenience of what the situation allowed. It didn’t look like he was in a hurry but it also didn’t appear as if he was biting his time to be in a unfavorable situation. Certainly a different sort of boy compared to the males within her family of five. That story was for another time, when a situation calls for family information to be pried from the girl’s memories. However, her brother’s did not exert the same mannerism nor delicacy as the student.
As he propped himself up the boy stood over roughly four more inches than she. Accustomed to being taller than most of the boys in her past school; the situation felt odd and unfamiliar.
”Y-you don’t have to hate. I-I mean…its okay to ask.” Now the thoughts within her mind weren’t making enough sense when the words voiced themselves out. Instead of trying to simply her words the girl gave a nod of her head. ’It might be better to hold my tongue this time around.’ Another nod of her head and a one-two step to take the lead. Looking back upon the male she motioned for him to pursue her. With the creature ensnared within a tight embrace it seemed unfazed by the slight jolt of movement. Its light snore cooing in and out of its nose. Looking serene and at peace Alana had not the heart to disrupt the Pokémon’s dream of whatever it may be.

{Exit to Cafeteria}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hitsukei

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Path Wιтн:no one Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Enthused OOC: Short OxO◉

Koru lightly jogged from her dorm towards the inner most of campus. She slowed down when she was were she had met Evelyn just the other day. It made her begin to think about the girl and wonder if she would know anybody in her first class. Better yet, she couldn't wait for battle class. It took her til now to remember that was what her morning would start out with and her enthusiasm immediately took a right turn. She sped up towards the cafeteria to grab some food for herself and for Cyndaquil, for whatever was to happen in a class about Battling they would need the energy.

[[EXIT TO Cafeteria]]

User Image

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : School Pathways XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : A brunette girl, with a small brown and green pkmon in her arms.

Glossing over the map, Silvano noted that it would be most convenient to follow the path he was on and take the first right leading past the auditorium, straight towards the building that housed the Cafeteria, roughly nearby. That would be his route. It was simple and easy enough to remember. Just as he began to fold up his map, he heard a soft voice. Glancing up, amethyst coloured bangs swept past his face as he made eye contact with the unfamiliar figure in front of him, noting the girl's polite and seemingly hesitant bow. Other then her faint and stuttered words -- of which he felt strangely somewhat rueful of -- the first thing Silvano noted about the girl was the house colors she wore. It was a blue much darker than his own, which denoted that she must have been from the Kingdra house. This was the first time Silvano had come across a Kingdra. He didn't have a clue what their personalities were like, though, her meek and diffident nature seemed to somewhat echo what he had seen from those with the Flygon colours. In a way, he found her manner endearing, and that it somehow fit her appearance.

Lifting the strap of his bag up over his shoulder, his gaze remained fixed on brunette as he awaited her decision. He soon noted that the object she held cradled in her arms was no object at all, but rather a pokemon, and that she was probably shielding it from the slight nips in the cool autumn breeze. Once again, this was yet another novelty to him. Whatever the small brown furry pokemon was, Silvano knew he had never seen one like it before. He'd almost certainly have to ask about it. Interestingly enough, it looked as though it were soundly asleep in her arms. It was as if the brunette's meek presence was so tenuous, that not even her muted footfalls or smooth gait had woken the creature. Maybe she was just that practiced. Perhaps, that explained how she had managed to sneak up on him in the first place.

Silvano had followed the brunette to the Cafeteria, which ended up being pretty inviting for the most part. It wasn't exactly fancy, but it seemed like the sort of Cafeteria one would normally see at a regular school. Since Silvano had never attended a public school, he only assumed the room was normal for what it was. Unfortunately, Silvano ended up parting ways with the girl and he didn't end up seeing where she had taken off to. He didn't even have time to ask her name. All is well, he supposed. It was likely he'd probably cross paths with her again on the campus, or in the hallways or even in one of his classes. Regardless, Silvano had pushed the thought aside and had decided to look over what sort of food was offered to the student. Unfortunately, when he finally was able to get a look at what was on the menu, he ended up turning away from it in disgust. Nothing they were offering even resembled the rich cuisine he was spoiled with, so he decided against picking up anything. He then made a mental note to stock up on some real' food the next time he had a chance to get off the island. There was no way he was going touch the cafeteria food. Feeling both bitter and disappointed, Silvano had decided to leave the Cafeteria and make his way to class.

[exit]

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas