Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Courtyard // Who: Alone // Feeling: A little lonely

Wearing: Uniform

Now that she was out and about, the young Flygon realized she wasn't really sure what to do now. Class doesn't start for a little while and everyone she knew was surely still sleeping. Well, she supposed this was just another opportunity to make new friends! Somehow. She found herself at the courtyard somehow, which was still pretty empty. Honestly, she was trying to find the cafeteria but, even though she had attended this school for a good few weeks now, had managed to get turned around so now she had no clue where to go.

Holly has been wandering around for a good while now, so the neat little brown bench looked absolutely heavenly. She plopped herself down and leaned back on the chair.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: ahhhhh, my post are always so awkward?? I'm sorry im such a failure -commits seppuku-}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always) Someone Else?

___MOOD = Energized

___ACTIONS = Running

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Whistling merrily as he walked the pathways through the courtyard, Josh had a light gait, his arms crossed behind his head. The two pokeballs that were empty felt like an odd weight in his pockets, although he wasn't too sure how Tatiana would take to a new member of the team. Hopefully, she wouldn't try to eat them.

Plus, to be honest, he still didn't know enough to even know which pokemon were more trouble than they were worth. He loved Tatiana to death, but he wasn't sure he could handle two pokemon that were such high maintenance.

He saw a girl sitting on a bench, wearing the house Flygon colors. He waved to her, walking across a patch of grass. "Hey! I'm Josh!" He wanted to say more, but didn't want to scare the poor girl off. He hadn't made as many friends as he had hoped, although, honestly, it was more his fault than anything.
Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Bite
Bide
Roar
Tail Whip

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

Sekaino
Holly

Xaven the Raven

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

It only takes a minute of keeping still for Holly to nearly fall asleep once more. She didn't get far from her dozing as a voice called out to her. She jerked in time to see a boy ran up to her waving cheerfully. She blinked before waving back just as enthusiastically.

]"Oh! Hi! Hello, Good morning, How you doing?" She asked excited to the boy with the blue uniform. He was surprisingly energetic despite how early it was. Not that she minded, it was nice to finally see another morning person,] "I'm Holly. Haven't seen you around here before. Haven't seen much of anybody actually." She said looking around and shrugging, ]"Ah, where are my manners. Wanna sit?" She asked already scooting over.

]"So, what do you think of the school? Pretty big isn't it? I can't find my way around here most of the time...actually where am I?" She asked suddenly, ]"....Ah, whateves. I can deal."

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

Xaven the Raven

{OxOxC mad x}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Their conversation didn't last long as in the midst of Holly's usual babbling, her eyes had drifted to the large clock and she had only just realised that class was literally gonna start. She paused as it took her moment to remember she did have a class and she shot up from her seat. "Oh Firestone! Class is gonna start soon! Sorry, hun, but I gotta dash!!" She shouted picking up her bag and began to run away.

She paused, however and dashed back. taking out a piece of paper and a pen and began scribbling furiously. She finished a second later and handed him a paper with her number on it, "You seem like a pretty cool dude, so text me later. I need more adversaires for my world domination later." She said with a laugh before finally dashing off. Unknowingly to her, the opposite way to her class.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

Xaven the Raven

{OxOxC: aaaah, we didn't get to talk much did we? No probs!! we can meet later ^^}

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:53 am
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION =

___WITH = Tatiana (always) Someone Else?

___MOOD = Energized

___ACTIONS = Running

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

"Yeah, it is pretty big," Josh laughed nervously. He wasn't quite sure how to respond, and the unease showed. He started to reply to the girl, when she mentioned getting to class. His heart skipped a beat. She handed him a number and he took it, somewhat numbly.

She rounded the corner, and he looked down, slipping the piece of paper in his pocket. "World domination?"

[exit]
Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv. 18
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

Items

Rare Candy x0
Pokeballs x1
Great Balls x1
Pecha Berry
Wepear Berry
Persim Berry x2
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Charizard Plush
Kingdra Plush

Sekaino
Holly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava got up not too long ago. She washed, dressed, and prepared herself for school today. This morning in particular, she decided to make her way to the Courtyard outside to bask in the outdoors before it finally got too cold. As she made her way outside, Ava could already tell that winter was on its way. Would it snow here at Ordell? Ava sure hoped so. Outdoors class was probably really fun on snowy days.

Speaking of Outdoors class, Ava could only wonder what they would be doing today. Everyday in Outdoors class was a new adventure for her; it made up for the tech class she had to sit in afterwards, but even that wasn't always so bad. Ava found herself a nice metal bench to sit on, where she released her pokemon. Gala and Fritz made their way to a tree just above Ava, where they spun their way up with webs and relaxed before class. The girl watched from the bench, namely to make sure that Fritz didn't get lost up in the trees.

After a little bit, Ava decided to take her pokemon out to the forest before class. The bell rang, but the woods were close to the campsite anyway. She climbed up and gathered her pokemon, letting them cling onto her as she made her way to the forest.

[Exit to Forest]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Courtyard // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Relaxed
                                OoC: Feel free to come say hi!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Courtyard Wιтн:CyndaquilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: A lot on her mind OoC: Sorry for the wait! ◉

It had been on Koru's mind since their battle yesterday...why would Kirsi lie to her?She tried to run it through her head again...

Fletchling had been caught off guard by Kai's sucker punch and Kirsi had avoided her inquisition on why she was absent from class with a ague answer. Koru expressed her lack to comply to that excuse, and the battle, and Fletchling regained his flight pattern and was more than happy to deal a return blow.
"Kir even you know that's not true!" She could hear the lack of enthusiasm when Kirsi gave an answer, proving it wasn't the truth. Suddenly Zorua launched an attack to the air and got Fletchling in the stomach, pushing the bird down to the ground. Koru was shocked and Fletchling was the same. She grinned when Kirsi said those words, there was her best friend.

Not too long in after the little spat their battle was ended by Koru after Fletchling dealt a Quick Attack. She felt this battle didn't need a winner and now that their feelings where exposed she wanted to talk to her normally. Those plans went south when Kirsi walked away after making some excuse she can't even remember now...

"What could be going on..." She scratched her head thinking aloud. There were about a bazillion things she could pick from that would be bothering her friend so much, but she didn't want to point fingers- but she also wanted to get to the bottom of it. They had the day off so she would let Kirsi be and maybe she would open up in her own time, though she was adamant about keeping an eye on her friend.

She had woken up a little later today, off days often bring laziness, but she soon got a text from Nirav. She had flung herself awake and he had asked her to meet to discuss club things. She almost forgot that she had joined his club yesterday! She left her room in a hurry- so much so she almost forgot her pokemon. They agreed to meet in the courtyard (since Koru didn't know where the clubroom was yet) to talk, but Koru had no idea about what. She was definitely excited, but she was a little worried she might not have complete focus today...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nirav's morning had been calm, mostly reflecting on the past few days. He had managed to recruit one person to his club: Koru. He only needed one more to make it official. No texts had come in from people who were interested, so he texted Koru to meet about the club. They needed to figure out how to get some more people. After getting some food with Raja and Kumo, Nirav made his way out to the Courtyard where he was meeting her.

When he arrived, she was already there with her Cyndaquil. Nirav hoped he hadn't kept her waiting too long. "H-hey," he said with a smile and a small wave. "I, uh, I wanted to try and figure out how to get more people for the club soon. I-It's just us, and we need one more person to make the club official so we can meet a-and sew stuff." They wouldn't have a location or adviser until it was official, so meeting wasn't going to be in the cards until they found someone else to join. Until then, it meant no sewing. The prospect of being able to use a sewing machine again was so close, but they still had one more hurdle to jump over. "Any ideas? I haven't heard anything from the flyers yet." Maybe once they picked up some people, getting more wouldn't be too bad. But they would need people to do that. The only strategy he could think of was like when Ichiro passed out flyers to people for his club. But if Nirav could avoid having to talk to strangers in person, he absolutely would. Perhaps Koru would have some better ideas.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Alright
                                          Location: Courtyard tab tab Outfit: Casual clothing
                                          Pokemon Company: Cyndaquil tab tab Human Company: Koru
                                          OoC: It's all good!

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Courtyard Wιтн:CyndaquilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: A lot on her mind OoC: Sorry for the wait! ◉

Cyndaquil nibbled on a berry while Koru leaned against a post watching him. No matter how many times she would see it Cyndaquil eating would always be cute to her. Her train of thought halted at the sound of approaching footsteps and she was relieved to see Nirav. For some reason she had in her head he would skip their meeting or tell her to quit the club....he wouldn't do that right? She picked Cyndaquil up and met Nirav in between his run towards her, "There you are! No just kidding you didn't take long I was nearby doing some morning warm-ups," she stated whilst stretching her arms upwards, "So what's going on?"

Nirav went into his explanation about the need for club members. He wanted to figure out a way to get more people or else the wouldn't become official. She looked honestly shocked- she had no idea that the clubs had those kind of rules. She gulped taking in this information,
"O-oh wow...I had no idea having members was that important..." of course she knows you can't have a club without members but the way she said it made her seem a little more naive than she herself feels. She looked up as he asked her for ideas. Hearing that there wasn't any callbacks from the fliers made her feel guilty about yesterday. She rubbed the side of her head apologetically, "I'm sorry I...got caught up in a thing yesterday so I didn't get to really do anything..."
She lightly smacker face with both hands to get herself energized- no use in moping! She knocked her fist atop her free open palm,
"Well we can't mope! We also can't find people unless we find people!"

About now she wasn't making any sense. She looked at the time on her pokegear and back to Nirav, "Since we have today off we should go try and find some people! Talking to people will probably be better than just having them look at a flyer, give it the personal touch! " She got closer to him and patted him on the shoulder confidently, "Let's not worry to much and stay confident!" Deja vu was probably happening to Nirav for as soon as Koru said those words in great enthusiasm she took his hand and started to walking away from the courtyard with him in tow- "Let's find some people!"

EXIT

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:15 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fact that you needed more people for a club seemed to shock Koru as much as it did Nirav when he was trying to make the club official. He assumed they could just find members as he made stuff on his own. As Koru apologized for being busy yesterday, Nirav shook his head. "It's ok," he said. Koru was quick to get mobilized though. However, she seemed a little confusing. "Can't find people unless we find people?" he asked. Was it just him and the fact that it was a free day? Or was she making no sense?

Koru's idea was exactly what Nirav feared: going out and talking to people "U-uh... I, uh..." Nirav absolutely dreaded talking to people. It was just what Silvano was talking about. Having to talk to strangers and pitch the club in person like Ichiro did for drama club sometimes. Before he could voice his growing concerns and worries, Koru patted his shoulder, saying not to worry and be confident. Easy for her to say; Koru just was confident! She didn't have to try!

Like before, she took his hand and began dragging him away from the courtyard, determined to find more people. He felt his face redden. What was it with girls and holding hands!? "U-u-uh.. o-ok," What was he going to say? No, I don't want this club to get off the ground, better luck next time? He was determined to get the club going, but did they really have to go seek people out on the off day? And did they have to holds hands to get to the same place? Either way, it was a little late to suggest something else.They were already off.

[Exit]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Alright
                                          Location: Courtyard tab tab Outfit: Casual clothing
                                          Pokemon Company: Cyndaquil tab tab Human Company: Koru
                                          OoC:

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers