Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Courtyard
♥ With: Nirav and Alana + Their pokemon and Snivy
♥ Mood: ~▽~
♥ OOC: X
♥ Word Count: 274
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko looked at the Pokemon that turned around to see them. It was a Chespin. Riko remembered seeing one in her dad's daycare center. It was staring at them, with a mischievous look in its eyes. Snivy's eyes narrowed at it, and looked at the Ponyta, who was eating a piece of Nirav's sandwich. Can Pokemon eat sandwiches? Riko had no idea. She had only seen her dad feeding his Pokemon with natural foods or some type of food or treat for Pokemon. Riko took out her Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon.
Chespin, the Spiny Nut Pokémon. Chespin has a tough shell covering its head and back. Despite having a curious nature that tends to get it in trouble, Chespin keeps an optimistic outlook and doesn't worry about small details. the Pokedex read out. Snivy looked annoyed. She closed her eyes and a vine came out. It grabbed the sandwich brought it close to her. "Snivy!" Riko said alarmed. "Snivy can sometimes be like that," Riko apologized. The girl seemed to be sorry for her Ponyta as well, for she is bowing. A lot. Snivy inspected the sandwich, then threw it back to Nirav. She then looked at Ponyta, who just finished eating the sandwich. Something told Riko that Snivy didn't really like Ponyta's lack of manners. "Hi! I'm Riko Okumura, and this is Snivy!" she introduced, hoping Snivy wouldn't do anything to the Ponyta. But her Snivy was too smart for that. "Sniv-v-vy!" she lectured the Ponyta. Riko knew Snivy was saying how that wasn't very nice, and Ponyta hardly seemed to be listening. "Sorry about that," Riko said to the girl.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The chiding was apparently directed more at the Ponyta than the boy feeding it. Despite the girl's order not to eat the piece, the horse pokemon did so anyway. "Umm... It's ok. I, uh... I still have my s-sandwich left." He took the food in his other hand. She sounded nervous too, which was a little calming to the boy who had been stuttering all day. "It's... it's really, uh, not that big a deal." To Nirav, it really wasn't. He still had food. He took another small bite as Riko scanned the Chespin. It occurred to Nirav that he might want to scan their pokemon. He set down his sandwich once more, quickly scanning the Snivy, Chespin, and Ponyta before him. He wasn't sure how many he would need to get, but it was better to have more. Once that was done, he picked up his sandwich again to resume eating. He wasn't sure how much longer lunch was, but if he ate fast, Nirav figured he should be ok.

Before he could get more food, yet another hand reached for the sandwich in Nirav's hand. He couldn't stop the pokemon from grabbing it and pulling it from him. "Hey! That's mine!" But it was too late. Snivy had whipped up his sandwich with a vine. It squished in the vines, tearing parts of it into pieces in front of him. Nirav watched as the grass pokemon looked over his sandwich before throwing it back at him. As it flew through the air, a lot of the toppings slid out and fell to the concrete. The bread also began crumbling and falling to the ground, leaving Nirav with some pieces of mayonnaise slathered bread and a little bit of cheese to eat.

As the Snivy lectured the Ponyta, Raja felt the need to step in. To him, this wasn't the Ponyta's problem, not more than the Snivy's anyway. "Vee. Eevee ee..." But he offered the piece himself. Now he doesn't have any... Nirav ate what little there was left on his hand, his other arm still outstretched for the ponyta until it had finished. 'Well this is just fantastic.' Nirav thought to himself. Maybe he was better off in the library. Quietly, he looked down at his sandwich fillings, covered in mayonnaise, dirt, and a couple of small pebbles. It was a mess of sliced meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. The lot of it wasn't salvageable. "Well..." he finally said. Honestly, Nirav didn't have the words. He just looked at them, namely Riko and the Snivy that took the sandwich. "Thanks for that." Nirav wasn't even sure if they were still serving food anymore, given how soon lunch was going to end. And even then, could he afford it? He took a breath. He was upset and mad, but he shoved it down the best he could. "I... uh... I'm just going to read now, if t-that's ok." Whether they agreed or not, left or not, he pulled out his library books, the Japanese story and the dictionary, and started off. By now, he was done with all of this.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!

Hope the kind

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:07 pm
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Courtyard
    I'm with➸ A boy, Okumura and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ponyta continued to nibble on its peace despite the weak protest Alana was giving. She knew that growing frustrated wasn’t going to fix anything and that Ponyta was still learning. Yet she felt that one of a Breeder’s responsibilities was being able to tame a wild Pokemon in order for it to become accustomed to people. Well, it seemed that Ponyta wasn’t attacking anyone but it wasn’t whole-heartedly following what she wished. ’I wonder what I’m doing wrong. Do I need to be assertive. No…I didn’t need to be like that with Chespin, although Chespin was raised in a Daycare so she already knew how to be accustomed to humans. But I don’t really know what sort of experience Ponyta has with humans.’ As she gazed longingly towards the horse she knew that there was no way the Pokemon hated humans. It seemed far more curious than resented its current situation. ’Does it hate me for catching it?’ Ponyta raised its head almost as if in response to Alana’s negative thought. The human gazed back towards the fire-type. It clip-clopped over to her and gave her a small nudge with its nose.
    ”Ponyta…” It could have been her imagination but her new teammate seemed to comfort the young girl.
    ”Thank you,” she stroked its nose and up to its head. She turned back to shy boy who was kind enough to share his lunch.
    ”Thank you for being so kind to Ponyta,” a calm smile formed on her lips and was soon forced to see a newcomer. Well, she heard her more than saw her when the petite brunette used her device to scan Chespin. That reminded Alana to use her own device to scan Pokemon. Since they weren’t wild Pokemon perhaps they wouldn’t charge at her like Ponyta had done earlier.
    ’Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokemon. It is very intelligent and calm; being exposed to lots of sunlight makes its movements swifter. They photosynthesize by bathing their tails in sunlight, but when they are not feeling well, their tails droop.’ No stats appeared on the screen for the Snivy but it did give information like what region it was from and where it could be normally caught. ’I’d better use this device more often! It really helps to learn a lot more about Pokemon.’ Her heart sung in being able to understand Pokemon. And now that the information was recorded within her Pokedex she would certainly be able to utilize its usefulness.
    ”A…pleasure to meet you Okumura.” Nina gave a small bow of her head to her and beckoned Chespin to follow suite. Chespin gave a small nod towards the two as one of its vines beckoned Ponyta to follow. It certainly didn’t want anyone to be left to their own freedom while it had to such a tedious thing. Ponyta looked towards Alana, Chespin, and then the two mystery people. It gave a snort from its nose as if to show recognition to the pair.
    ”My name is Alana Shuson…but I prefer being called Shusona…for n-now.” She muttered as she lifted her head to meet the girl’s gaze.
    ”These two….well I didn’t give them any nicknames…but they are my teammates.” Alana stroked Ponyta’s head once more before continuing.
    ”This is Chespin on my shoulder, while this Pokemon here is Ponyta.” Ponyta faced the Unova Pokemon as it began to lecture it about its behavior but the Fire-type hardly paid any mind to it. It nuzzled towards its human, the one it chose to follow orders…for the most part. Yet, its head turned towards the small brown Pokemon that began to communicate to the trio of Pokemon. Mentally, the horse agreed with the brown Pokemon as it looked back to the human male.
    ”N…no need. I’m sure Snivy is only looking out for Ponyta…in its own way.”

Chespin, for it being so quiet was snickering at the antics happening. It hid its laughter when the Snivy had taken the human male’s lunch. It just found it rich while Alana was preoccupied with Ponyta and had been apologizing profusely towards the boy. The girl only took notice that something amiss with the male when his voice rose. She grew a bit silent while turning back to the male. Alana had thought she had done something to warrant for the male to shout so suddenly. When her eyes landed upon the desolated sandwich did she begin to understand his angst. Ponyta was the first to make its move towards the male and then looked towards the brown Pokemon. Alana took sight of the brown Pokemon and took out her device to scan it.
    ’Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. Eevee is rarely seen and has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.’ Alana placed the device back to her pocket as she looked towards Eevee.
    ”Thank you…for feeding Ponyta. W-w-w-would…you happen to like a granola bar? B-b-b-but its okay…if you don’t want it.” Alana’s voice had grown a bit weaker the more she spoke to both Okumura and the male.
    ”Pony-ta ta-ta-onyta” {Accept my human’s food. Its partly my fault that he can’t eat.}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    Exp:0/1000
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:01 pm
    User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ With: Alana + Her pokemon and Snivy
    ♥ Mood: ヽ(^◇^*)/
    ♥ Word Count: 383

Riko smiled at Shusona and shook her hand. She bit her lip and sighed when Nirav announced that he would be leaving. She wanted to go after him or at least stop him, but she knew that doing so will probably not help. Nirav was just shy, and she is the opposite. So much for making friends. She scolded Snivy quietly for her behavior. "Snivy.. come on..." she pleaded. Snivy sighed then marched up to Ponyta. "Sni! Snivy!" she apologized stubbornly. Riko smiled and bent down. "Sorry if this apology doesn't seem much, but Snivy rarely apologizes, only if she feels it's the right thing to do," Riko explained. She examined the Chespin and Ponyta. Both seem really strong. Shusona's voice seems to be getting weaker the more she spoke, so Riko decided to find something to talk about. She saw something peeking out of Shusona's pocket and glanced at it. It was her class schedule. Apparently she has Coordinator/Performance for her morning class, and Breeding for the afternoon. So no classes with Riko since she has Battle for her morning and HIstory of the World & Pokemon class for her afternoon. "So you have Coordinator and Breeding class? That's so cool!" she blurted out. "My mom is a Coordinator while my dad is a Breeder. My sister is an artist, while I want to be a great trainer!" she added. "I am from Nimbasa City, from the Unova region." Why was she telling Shusona this? She had no idea. She just wanted to talk about something to pass time.

Snivy was just observing the Pokemon. Not in a bad way, just curious. Chespin was a grass-type, and a starter from the Kalos region. Riko was from the Unova, so it made sense that she would choose a Unova region starter, although her father gave her many choices for her starters, even ones that weren't traditionally starters. Ponyta was a fire-type, and it seemed very loyal to its trainer. Riko remembered all the Pokemon she encountered back home. She would always get it trouble for putting herself in danger like that, but she had a lot of fun doing it. Snivy was a speedy and smart Pokemon, but even a Pokemon like her, she admits it was fun for her as well.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer
      ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ♥ 1x User Image
      ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

Kumerelle

Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
      Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

Shusona offered some granola bars she apparently had with her. He looked up from his books, a little flustered. He hadn't expected the offer from a near stranger. It was her food! "I-I-I don't know.. It's, um... I mean, it isn't mine..." Raja climbed over the tray and nudged Nirav, looking from him to Shusona, then back to him. He needed to eat. They both knew that. "O-ok... Thank you..." After all, some food was better than no food. He looked to Riko next as her Snivy eventually spat out an apology. It wasn't something her pokemon did all that often, apparently. While he wasn't too fond of the Snivy, Riko couldn't really be blamed for it. How was she to know its nature? "It's, uh... It's ok... I guess." He'd get a whole feast at dinner time. Nothing was going to stand between him and a hot dinner later.

He set the books back aside as Riko went on to talk. Her parents were amazing things. Coordinator? Breeder? Nirav could only imagine how much jobs like those made. Rumor had it that a lot of kids here were from well off families. Nirav could only hope they didn't judge his, but he didn't keep those hopes of his too high. That kind of stuff happened, and his brothers often testified to that. Riko was also from Nimbasa City, in Unova. Nirav stared blankly at her, clueless as to where that was. "Uh.... W-where is that?" Nirav chimed in. He genuinely hadn't a clue of any part of the world outside of the Sevii Islands - which he knew like the palm of his hand - and the docks of Vermilion City in Kanto. The rest of the world didn't matter to him; it wasn't like he was ever going to go and see it. "Uh... I'm... I'm Nirav, b-by the way." He cleared his throat. Stuttering out his name wasn't going to make anybody get it right. "Nirav Goto. A-and this is my, uh... my Eevee, Raja." Out of the three of them, Riko was definitely the chatty one. He didn't mind not saying much more about himself than that. His stomach let out a small, let audible grumble. Hopefully that granola bar would hold him over until dinner.

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 pm
      User Image
      ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
      User Image

❖❿ Years❖
      ❖♀ Kid❖
      ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
      Location➸ The Courtyard
      I'm with➸ Goto, Okumura, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana took off the small pack from her shoulders so that she could find the small bars. It didn’t feel right that Ponyta consumed a portion of the boy’s lunch that he could of eaten instead. Though, she wasn’t at all sure if a measly granola bar could fill his tummy but at least it was better than nothing. Her parents taught her better than to simply take from people, especially if those people were strangers. She dug around, pushing back a pencil case, notebooks, folders…’I know I put it in here somewhere…oh…they are probably wondering why I’m taking to long. I feel so embarrassed.’ The tips of her ears began burning again as she dug and dug. She looked through the various compartments till she found them on the front pocket; the safest place any sort of granola bar could be kept in. The girl found out that she had more than just one measly granola bar.
      ”Here you are….one has chocolate and….” Her eyes looked over the label of the other,
      ”The other has…honey in it…I’m sorry I..I couldn’t do much better.” She laughed a bit weakly while handing him the two bars. She still had a couple more in her bag in case she was feeling just a tad bit hungry.
      Ponyta looked back down to the Snivy when the male consented in getting some food. Clearly the grass-type seemed a bit stubborn when giving out its apology while its human appeared to plead with it. Ponyta glanced over to its own human as if to look for guidance. Alana looked towards the fire-type when she felt its eyes upon her.
      ”Well…everyone has a different way of apologizing. Some find it easier than others.” It gave a snort as it looked back down to the Snivy. It gave a nod of its head as an acceptance of its odd-like apology.

The human’s attention was quickly turned back to Okumura when she somehow found out she had Coordination and Breeding class. ’How…how did she know…well maybe she has friends in those classes? Or maybe the teachers told her…’ She felt a tap on her shoulder as Chespin called for her attention.
      ”Yes?” Chespin held up her schedule as it had slipped out of her bag during her scavenger hunt for the granola bars.
      ”Thank you Chespin,” she grabbed the schedule and tucked it back into her bag. ’At least that explains how she knows…whew!’ She felt relieved knowing how Okumura knew of her schedule.
      ”A-and what classes do you have…” she directed the question to the two people. She wanted to take the spotlight off of her for a moment but was a bit comfortable with questions and answers.
      ”That's quite the family you have…I’m from Camphrier Town, in the Kalos Region.” She shifted her attention to Goto as he finally was able to introduce himself.
      ”Its nice to meet you, Goto.” Alana smiled a small smile towards the boy while thinking about his question.
      ”Well…I-I guess that depends where you live.” She tried to think of something better to say but she needed more information about where Goto lived before she could actually tell him where the regions were positioned in comparison to his own. Though, she could only give an rough estimate since she was no expert on geography.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
      User Image
      User Image
      Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
      User Image

User Image
      User Image
      User Image
      ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
      ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
      Ability:
      Personality:
      Moves:

User Image
      Pokemon:
      Ability:
      Personality:
      Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
      Ability:
      Personality:
      Moves:

User Image
      Pokemon:
      Ability:
      Personality:
      Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Person of Interest 200

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:37 pm
      User Image

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ With: Alana and Nirav + Thier pokemon and Snivy
      ♥ Mood: ヽ(^◇^*)/
      ♥ Word Count: 264

"I have Battle Class in the morning and History of the World & Pokemon in the afternoon," Riko explained to Shusona. She knew Nirav was in Battle Class with her, but she wasn't sure what his afternoon class was. Shusona was from Camphrier Town in the Kalos region and Nirav seem to know places by water. Riko knew all of Unova and a bit of Kalos, while the other regions she heard about but never really knew about them. "Well the Unova region is one of six regions that we have. Nimbasa City is the most popular city in all of the Unova region, and the second most popular in all of the regions, behind Lumiose City in the Kalos region. Nimbasa's gym leader is Elesa, who is a model! Nimbasa City is full of amazing landmarks, like the amusement park or the Ferris Wheel," Riko explained to Nirav, who didn't seem to know where it was. Riko wasn't sure if he was talking about the Unova region, Nimbasa City, or both. But any was fine, because she knew a lot of geography from her mom, history from her dad, and art from her sister. She was terrible at math and writing though. "So where are you from?" she asked Nirav. Riko heard a noise behind Nirav to find his Eevee, who he introduces as Raja. Her father had told her that Eevee had many evolution forms, but some of them require some type of rock or something. She turned to Shusona. "What about Camphrier Town? I would love to know more about that."

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Move Set:

►Tackle
        ►Leer
        ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
        ♥ 1x User Image
        ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
        Nirav Goto
        Charizard House

Nirav was handed two granola bars from Shusona. Honey and chocolate. He found it a little odd to be called by his last name, but it wasn't something he was unfamiliar with. His father and grandfather often talked about this kind of stuff, a sort of formality until you got to know a person. Or, something like that. He didn't question it; they were strangers, after all. "N-no, it's, uh, it's really n-nice of you. T-T-thank you." He immediately opened the chocolate one and began to eat it, lest another pokemon take his food again. The other bar went into his lap. As the two girls talked, Nirav demolished the first bar, washing it down with some juice he bought at lunch. It was absolutely delicious. Where in the world did she find these? As he opened up the second bar, Shusona asked about classes and hometowns.

As usual, Riko was quick to jump in with her stories. Apparently the two of them shared the same afternoon class. Nirav wasn't entirely looking forward to seeing the Snivy again, but what could he do? She began talking about Unova and Nimbasa city, which was apparently very popular and well known. It had amusement parks and ferris wheels, things Nirav had only read about in stories. "I'm also in... In Riko's classes. The, uh... Battle and History..." Shusona was from Camphier Town, yet another place that rang absolutely zero bells in Nirav's mind. Would they even know where he lived? It was so secluded from everything else, it seemed. Yet another thing that made him very different. They both began asking about where Nirav lived. "Um... I, uh... I'm from One Island... y'know... in the S-Sevii Isles..?" He went back to his other granola bar, quickly eating it up. Tourism was really the only thing the islands saw, given how different life was down there. As he talked more, he slowly grew red. Talking about himself, or just talking to people in general, wasn't something he was too good at. Especially in groups.

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
        • Autobiographer 200
        • Hygienic 200
        • Person of Interest 200
        PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:56 pm
        User Image
        ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
        User Image

❖❿ Years❖
        ❖♀ Kid❖
        ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
        Location➸ The Courtyard
        I'm with➸ Goto, Okumura and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

She mentally jotted down the information about the new people around her. ’At least these people are a bit easier to talk to…’ She thought back to her days in the small town where she found it quite hard to talk to her classmates. She wasn’t at all sure what they wanted from her and nor did she know how to converse with them. Often the girl would just clamp up and not speak a word to anyone. This always caused some sort of commotion whether it be with her classmates, the teacher or the family. It wasn’t hard speaking to her family, it felt natural to be open with them. But put her in a room filled with stranger of her age then times got pretty tough. ’Now isn’t the time to be thinking about that.’
        The girl shook her head at Goto’s remark,
        ”No-no-no….it was really nice of you to…well…share the bit of your lunch with Ponyta. So…..thank you.” She gave off one more bow to the boy before redirecting her attention to the girl.
        Okumura began to discuss about her hometown, Nimbasa City. Just knowing that it was a city made a big difference to the girl who lived in a small town. Cities were huge, as she found out when she had to travel over here. It wasn’t a surprise but more of a disbelief that so much could be jam packed in a city. ’There is…so much in a city…while my town seems so bleak in comparison. I guess that's the difference between people who live in cities versus towns.’
        ”Camphrier Town? Well, I’m not sure if its well known in the Kalos region but we do have a castle that attracts tourists there….and we have a hotel where travelers can stay and rest…” She wasn’t sure what more she could say about the small town. Was there anything that made it stand out?
        ”It's a small place where we are really nice to the travelers and tourists. Just down the road is a Daycare Center where an elderly couple takes care of Trainer’s Pokemon.” Talking about the Daycare Center made her feel more relaxed with communicating towards the two. The Daycare Center had always been a place dear to her heart. It was a place where she could play and learn about Pokemon almost every single day.

She didn’t know where One Island or the Sevil Isles were but it was interesting to know that he came from an island.
        ”An island? Do you…like living on an island? Is….there a lot of…P-Pokemon there? I’d like to k-know more.” She slowly said the words to the boy and watched as his face gradually turned a shade of red. ’Maybe…I shouldn’t ask him a lot of questions…’

A message beeped upon her device as so did with the others who were present. 'I wonder what it could be? Did I....do something wrong?' Her mind began panicking as she searched her pockets for the device. 'I-I-I swear I haven't done anything...that I know of...' Taking out the device she noted that there was a message from the school. Pressing the Open button the contents of the message was revealed. 'A...field trip? So...does that mean I'll be forced to hang out with everyone? Does the trip allow for us to mingle with the other houses or...' Her mind went into a little ball of thoughts as she read over the message. Apparently, they wanted everyone to meet up at the train station. That meant she would be seeing these two once more.
        "It...looks like our afternoon classes are cancelled...so...did you two want to meet up at the...train station later?"

【 PKM N 】

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
        ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
        Ability:
        Personality:
        Moves:

User Image
        Pokemon:
        Ability:
        Personality:
        Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
        Ability:
        Personality:
        Moves:

User Image
        Pokemon:
        Ability:
        Personality:
        Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:28 pm
        User Image

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ With: Alana and Nirav + Thier pokemon and Snivy
        ♥ Mood: ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
        ♥ Word Count: 264

Riko's Pokegear began beeping and she opened up the message. A voice came on. It talked about the students and teachers going on a trip! Apparently to a place called Lamia District. For two days. They had some time to pack, and then they have to go to the Train Station for further instructions. Shusona then asked if she and Nirav wanted to meet up with her at the Train Station. Riko knew she would see Nirav at Charizard house, but Shusona was in Kingdra. "Sure!" Riko replied to Shusona. A school trip? Already? So that was the "special surprise". She needed to get ready! Well, that won't take very long since I only had like a minute before I had to go to class Riko thought. She should unpack some things in her room though. She didn't want to bring too many things since it was only a two-day trip. She did want to go to her afternoon class, History of the World & Pokemon, but that can wait. She was so excited! "Well, I better get packing," she told Shusona and Nirav. They chatted a bit more, then it was time to go start packing. After they departed, Riko grabbed her bag and Snivy and they walked to the dorms. Riko's mind of full of thoughts. She will get to go see new places, and maybe even met new Pokemon! She hoped that this trip will be fun. Since she was new, she didn't really know what they would do. "How do you feel Snivy?" she asked. Snivy smiled. "Snivy!" she said with a smile. Riko laughed. She was now in a even better mood. So bubbly and happy that she skipped all the way to the Charizard House.

[Exit to Charizard House/Dorms]

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Move Set:

►Tackle
          ►Leer
          ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
          ♥ 1x User Image
          ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Kumerelle

Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
          Nirav Goto
          Charizard House

Shusona talked more of Camphier Town in Kalos. Apparently there was some kind of castle hotel there where people visited. That was how they made money, he assumed, through the tourism that place got. It didn't sound like it would do a whole lot, but Nirav wasn't going to ask about that right now. This was all a lot to take in at once. Honestly, he could go for some time to himself like he had wanted. There was also a daycare too, which she seemed a little happier about talking of. Or, at least she paused a lot less.

She began to ask Nirav of his life on One Island. He grew more red, and a little sad. He'd be far, far away from home while he was at school, and already, the boy missed it greatly. Before he could formulate a response, his phone began to vibrate. Huh, did Cyril want a battle already? He was about to start class soon! He had given the boy his number in class, on Cyril's request. They would continue their battle sometime outside of the classroom. But it wasn't that tall boy. It was word of a 2 day field trip. Nirav had to meet everybody in the train station as soon as he could. Afternoon classes, thankfully, were cancelled. Shusona asked about meeting up at the train station. He was reluctant, given how he really wanted some time to himself, but maybe he could get some of that on the trip somewhere. "I-I, uh... I guess so..." Riko also accepted, a lot more enthusiastically than Nirav had, quickly skipping off towards their dorm building. Nirav was nervous. He had to find a bag he could put his things in and then pack some clothes. "I, umm.... I guess I'll, uh... s-see you there." With Raja at his side, Nirav quickly walked off towards his dorm. Maybe he could take a breather in there before going out.

[Exit to Charizard Dorm 101]

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:45 pm
          User Image
          ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
          User Image

❖❿ Years❖
          ❖♀ Kid❖
          ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
          Location➸ Courtyard
          I'm with➸ Myself and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana and Chespin waved goodbye to Okumura as she skipped off with a happy smile on her face. Ponyta just watched the two off and looked back up at its human. ’….why did I say that…I mean…I guess it isn’t a bad thing…right?’ Alana thought to herself as Okumura was gone from her sight. Glancing back at Goto he didn’t seem to be entirely enthusiastic of the idea of meeting up again. Though, truth be told she wasn’t as ecstatic either but it would have been so strange to have met these people and just run off on her own task. What was done was done and she couldn’t recall her words now.
          ”Yeah…see you.” The girl quietly muttered towards herself as she watched the two leave in a similar direction. Perhaps now might actually be a time to get acquainted with people from her own house. These days it felt like she couldn't spot a whole lot of Kingdra.
          ”Lets be off you two,” giving the two Pokemon eye contact, she made her way towards her dorm.
          {Exit to Kindra Dorm}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
          User Image
          User Image
          User Image

User Image
          User Image
          User Image
          ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
          ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
          Ability:
          Personality:
          Moves:

User Image
          Pokemon:
          Ability:
          Personality:
          Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
          Ability:
          Personality:
          Moves:

User Image
          Pokemon:
          Ability:
          Personality:
          Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items