Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] School Entrance Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:22 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

‘Whew, its finally over,’ the girl staggered towards the gate of the school. Pausing to catch and collect as much oxygen as the lungs could afford. The walk down the pathway was actually quite a bit longer and harder than what was originally imagined. Even while the school appeared close in distance the stairs felt like they were trying to disuade her. There were quite a bit of twists and turns. More than once did the minor take a couple minute rests to give the burning calves a rest. Perhaps many of the students here would experience similar pain or maybe she would be the only one. The girl was rather scrawny and there was no telling if the other students had any meat on their bones. The eyes looked back towards the stairs, ‘Well at least that is one hurdle gone.’ If going down was giving her this much difficulty how much more difficult would it be to climb back up those stairs? That was a frightening thought because when would she need to climb them back up. Exercise was one thing but climbing up those steps also meant going back where she originally came from. How would she feel about that?

The eyes went back to the entrance with her breathing now fully regulated. The calves still burned though it didn’t mean they couldn’t move. ‘I should definetly take a shower or a bath when I get to the dorm,’ another step after another as the girl concentrated on a destination in mind. Where to go? There were quite a bit few places to venture off to. The eyes looked around as the road split off into different direction. Signs were everywhere to display where the roads may lead any individual. Though the trouble was not where the roads would take her but which road she should take herself on. It felt like something was evading her mind like something she really wanted to do as her eyes concentrated on one spot on the ground. Losing into her thoughts, her memories about what where she was supposed to go.

Glancing upon the different signs, the different roads the eye's of the girl hardly missed the boy. As for what the male was up to or what was intended was unclear. Perhaps he too was a student considering that this school did house children of various age. Yet, what could she possibly say or was there really any need to speak with him. Then the words of her parents echoed through 'Remember! The first student or classmate you meet be sure to talk to them!' The parents were quite fussy about those sort of things even back home. There was absolutely no topic that would promote the kid to speak to a male. Unless of course.....
"Aron!" The small metallic Pokemon was by the kid's side. It just stood there doing nothing of any great significance but it was a Pokemon. You could tell that such a creature held some amount of significance towards her with her eye's exuberayting excitement. Taking a step at a time a step at a time the girl didn't dare approach the male. She hid herself by a tree and try beckoning the metallic Pokemon. Perhaps it would notice her effort and come over?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Mr. Erza

ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж
█【Mood: Unknown.】█【[Unknown]】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mr.Erza got on the train, sat down silently and closed his eyes and meditated as the train took him to the station. Once there he got off and looked left and then right. Only one path to take. Slowly turning her headed down the only path available to him. His face un-moving, cold, distance, uncaring. His eyes, angry, searching for his b*****d child.

Finding himself walking down a long set of stairs, maybe they should invest in a escalator? It be handy and they can cover it up so weather doesn't effect it. But he was sure that this academy didn't have the kinda cash to throw around. Oh well, he didn't care what they did. He was used to this kinda thing.

Once he made it down he looked for the school entrance and saw his child and started walking towards him. Keeping the same pace he always did every day. When he was close enough he grabbed Renji Head with his hand and spoke rather harshly "I made a error, our deal was to benifital to you. Were going with my plan."

Renji eyes widen in fear and then anger as he shouted as he dropped his things "WE HAD A DEAL!? I ATTEND THIS GOD FORSAKEN SCHOOL TILL I GRADUATE AND YOU APPOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!? IF I DIDN'T MAKE IT THAT LONG ID BE SE-" Renji father cut him off as he spoke harshly but calmly "I know what we agreed on. But deals change. Your coming with me." Putting Renji under his arm and carrying him. Walking away, leaving his Aron behind.

He didn't hear the reports about children being kidnapped and god knows what happening to them. This just seemed like a huge problem for Renji to stay. Granted hes a Erza, they know how to hold there ground but even so. He saw a small child watching from afar and paid her no mind as he left to go take Renji to a military grade training camp. He stopped momentarily and glanced over at the girl behind him as the boy failed and shouted. "...Give his Aron to a teacher, or keep it. Regardless. He wont be needing it where hes going."

With that, Mr.Erza walked up the steps slowly till he wasn't able to be seen and Renji cry's to his Aron could no longer been herd of.

Renji Erza Permanent Leaving Exit... I have my reasons of removing this character from the guild.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:Blue Suit and tie.】█
ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Aron
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 pm
Sofiable
Hope the kind

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

The path that Marco and Sophia followed led to the school's entrance gates which were huge! Or at least the gates were bigger than any he had seen before. Sophia was excited about looking for the Charizard House together which made him feel better about the awful day he was having. The gates were opened to allow any student to enter. Marco stared ahead his feet rooted to the ground. He didn't understand why he was suddenly feeling so nervous, but maybe it was because the next step was a big step in his journey. Passed these gates was where his journey would begin, the point of no return. He wouldn't see his family till the school year was over and he needed to show that he had become stronger as a person.

Marco took a deep breath and then moved his foot taking his first step on Ordell Academy. He smiled feeling accomplished even though the action itself wasn't that great or at least it wouldn't look that great to an outsider. He turned to Sophia and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Um, are you ready to go? We should try to find a map maybe it'll make finding Charizard House easier." Marco suggested since there wasn't much left for them to do in the gate entrance. They should probably avoid creating any kind of traffic, but he wanted to see what Sophia wanted to do first.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:42 am

Shadow of Miracles

User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ Marco Student x Thoughts: I.cant.wait!

User Image

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

As they had made it to the schools entrance gates, Sophia squealed excitedly, wanting to bad to just dart ahead but she held herself back so that that she could find where to go with Marco. She just could not wait to get started this year, everything was all falling in to place, to be the year and life she'd already dreamed of.

The more Sophia stared beyond the gates, the more her mouth dropped open in excitement. But she turned to Marco as he had asked if she were ready and to maybe find a map, which sounded like a really good idea. "Heck yeah I'm ready! I agree on the map thing, we should really get one either way so we can figure out where everything is, even on her own. Come on, let's go!" She answered, waiting for him to follow and once he would, she would start skipping around, heading down the path with him.

じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 am
Sofiable
Hope the kind

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Sophia looked like she was ready to go which he taught was the right attitude. Marco had taken his first step into the school meaning the start of his days at the academy had begun. They could not be here waiting mostly because staying in these clothes was not good for Marco's health. Spending time with Sophia made him forget that his body was freezing, but he was starting to remember. Marco's body shivered and he rubbed his arms to keep himself warm. "Alright, the let's get going, I really want to reach my dorm..." he muttered the last part to himself. He wanted nothing more than to take a shower and change this clothes. Once that was done then he would be able to call his pokemon and spend some time with his friend.

Speaking of the fire lizard, Marco did not want to summon his Charmander because he knew that his pokemon really disliked water. At the moment, he was freezing and he didn't want to inconvenience his pokemon. The pokeball in his pocket started to shake. Marco took out the spherical device just in time as it opened and Charmander was summoned. He smiled at him, his tail swagging ever so slightly. The black-haired boy was surprised, but felt happy to see his pokemon. As if Charmander had read his thoughts, he appeared before him and Marco couldn't be any happier. He had to admit that part of the reason he got mad at Iris (a big part) was the fact that his Charmander was nearly splashed with water which was very dangerous for him.

Marco turned to Sophia thinking that introducing his pokemon was the best choice. "This is my friend Charmander...he's my first pokemon and he's very important to me." He blushed a little about openly expressing how much his pokemon meant to him. Sophia looked like a nice girl so he thought that it would be safe to tell her; she wouldn't laugh at him, he hoped. "Oh right, we need to get a move on. I think we've been here long enough." Marco smiled at Sophia and then motion for them to leave.

[Exit]

(A/N: I think we can just have them post in the Charizard common room since the main RP will open soon.)

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 am
Shadow of Miracles
Alright sounds great. ^ . ^

User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ Marco Student x Thoughts: I love it here already!

User Image

►◄

Sophia felt like an easily excitable school girl at the very thought of classes starting, and getting to make her way through classes, learn new stuff, see new sights, and meet new people. It was all just so exciting, she felt she would just blow up in excitement at every point. She noticed Marco say something in a very low voice, so naturally she hadn't really heard what he had said, so she would just wait for him to show the way and take the lead.

Sophia watched as Marco had seemed to release his Pokemon, a cute Charmander! She absolutely adored Pokemon, this one was literally just so cute! She just wanted to go all nuts on it's cuteness, but that might be a little weird for the both if she had, so instead she took control of herself. "Aww, your Charmander is so cutie! I know how you feel, anyone who owns a Pokemon, that Pokemon should always be very important to the person! After all, these Pokemon do as you want and deserve to be treated the same one would to them." She answer, kneeling down to pat the Charmander on his head lightly. As Marco motioned for both to get a move on, Sophia had agreed as her Vulpix caught up with the both, running around the Charmander in more of a playful action. "True, let's get going than! I just can't wait ahh!" She answered in a very blissful tone, keeping up with him as he walked and as they continued, she looked at all the surroundings around them.

{ Exit }

じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

The Pokémon gave the appearance that it had no interest or perhaps that it had genuinely had not seen the black-haired girl. Hiding behind one of the many trees that littered the campus perhaps was not the ideal way to attract a Pokémon. Nor did it help that her demeanor was not one to attract any attention at all. Hiding in the shadow of the tree was even more so a indication of not having the desire to be spotted. What was going in the girl's mind when she had decided to attract the attention of the steel-type Pokémon? ‘Is Aron busy? Is it being raised right? Will it notice me? Am I being too direct? Not direct enough?’ It was alone those types of thoughts that her mind was being currently occupied with. The expression that could be perceived was one that stated ‘Please notice me….’ It was like seeing your favorite candy in the supermarket but knowing that you were unable to buy it you would just stare at it in hopes that someone would buy it or recollecting sweet memories of the item. With that visualization in mind you could now understand how the girl was staring at the Pokémon. Though it wouldn’t ever notice it considering that its attention was upon the human boy.

An adult male who was exceptionally much older than this particular girl made a subtle but important appearance. The man did not creep on the girl, as its footsteps and ragged breathing were all very distinct enough to warrant curiosity. The girl looked over her right shoulder to see the male briskly walk past the gates and to the boy the Aron was currently with. The distance between she and the two other males was not exceptionally far but some words did escape her hearing. The girl’s gaze just looked at those, not saying a word, not breathing any differently, just gazing at the scene. The man said something to the boy while the boy responded very angrily towards the adult. His words rung very clear across the area that there was no mistake that the girl could hear them. The conversation continued though it certainly wasn’t the most pleasant of conversations that were heard. The end of their conversation led to the boy being carried like a piece of luggage out of the school. That wasn’t even the end of it when the man actually looked the girl dead in the eye. Naturally she flinched, straightened up and returned the gaze. In the presence of the adult it looked as if she grew out of her meek appearance. His words had fallen upon a girl whose world revolved around Pokémon. ‘Aron…’ the man and boy left with a Pokémon whose tears flooded its face. It was a heart wrenching scene but one that concluded with the Pokémon making a dash away into the school. There was little to no time to react. The girl stood rooted upon the ground looking off to where the Pokémon fled.

In the Pokémon’s place were two more humans. One was a young boy and the other was another young girl. The boy and girl appeared to be this particular’s girl’s age but gave off different demeanors. The boy had short black hair and gave the appearance of someone who was comfortable speaking with people; actually the girl gave off that same vibe too. That was just a first impression that hit the girl which likely meant that she was not someone who was much of a people’s person. The girl was blonde but appeared far more bubbly and lively. These were most likely people who would later become her classmates but it was not a definitive. They were kids looking for one of the four houses’ dorm specifically the Charizard Dorm. The emblem of that particular dorm was adorned with an abstract image of the fire and flying-type Pokémon. The girl’s house though was not of the one they spoke of; it was a completely different emblem that was not worth mentioning now.

Two Fire-type Pokémon joined the two humans. One was a Charmander while the other was a Vuipix. It was clear that the presence of Pokémon had caught the young girl’s attention. Those eye’s stayed glued upon the Pokémon until all four individuals crept away from her sight. Now, she was the only who was present within the vicinity. The silence became more pronounced with the chit-chatter of people and Pokémon disappearing. You could see that it made the girl feel uncomfortable while she shifted her weight and fiddled with her hands behind her back. The girl looked up at the sky to see various Flying-type Pokémon soar through. It gave her an idea as her eye’s glanced at the various signs till they landed on one in particular. ‘Daycare Center,’ a smile was brought to her mouth as her small body made a dash in the direction the building was

{Exit}

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:47 am
User Image

Teaching the young minds things that they don't know....

☩ Natalie Heart ☩

☩ The Security Guard☩

User Image

With a bird creature perched upon an officer’s shoulder and a woman who appeared quite serious, all was ready for the rounds. The sun had already slipped beyond the horizon so as to reveal the lunar gaze that was shadowed by light. The moon was high within the sky while lights flickered on around the school grounds. With students being housed within their dorms the school seemed deserted. It was as if no other soul but the police officer and the bird were present.
”Well, lets see how the first day goes.” The bird creature gave a hoot in acknowledgement of the woman’s words. Her gaze reaped through her present surrounding to not even see a single peep of a Pokémon or a human. ’Is a officer even needed in this area? It's a secluded island but who would want to attack an elementary school?’ Her gaze peered back at the academy behind her. Nothing was all that special about this particular location. Nothing extraordinary was present with the students either. It was just a really big school, on a island, with a bunch of trouble makers who would entertain she. But looking back at the scene of the deserted school gate there was nothing present. ’Well, I suppose that is a good thing.’ The day looked uneventful but the positive spin on this meant that the children were behaving.

Walking through the pathways to reach various destinations there was nothing to stimulate her. The place was lax, no stimulation for the children to act in a disobedient way. Noctowl was on the alert as it soared above her head. It was an extra pair of eye’s for her considering that this particular bird was good at looking in the dark. Its gaze would reach much farther and better than the humans that made it one of her essential partners whenever the past cop had to perform night patrols. Maybe it was the anticipation of something going to happen than what was really going to happen that made the woman a bit tense. Breathing in and breathing out she had to remember her location. With the Pathways done the woman headed towards Courtyard. Nothing was even happening except for water being stirred about and the light’s beams shining around. She headed towards the Garden but nothing there was happening. Pokémon may have been sleeping soundly so she was attentive to make sure that her presence would not disturb their sleep.

The woman continued to make her rounds of the areas in a efficient manner. Noctowl and the school officer kept vigilant till their task was completed.
”Time to head back, nothing to report tonight.” The bird responded with a nod as it continued to hover above her head while returning to the dorm.
{Exit}

User Image

User Image

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Lucario
User ImageUser Image
Ability:Steadfast▹speed is increased when flinched
User Image
Personality: Calm
Moves:Bone Rush▹
Metal Claw▹
Aura Sphere▹
Dragon Rush▹

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Noctowl
Ability:Keen Eye▹Prevents loss of Accuracy
User Image
Personality: Mild
Moves:▹ Hypnosis
▹ Echoed Voice
▹ Peck
▹ Confusion

User Image
User Image

Pokemon: Lanturn
Ability:Volt Absorb▹when hit by an electric-type move it does no damage to the Pokemon but recovers the said Pokemon's HP one quarter of its maximum HP
User Image
Personality: Gentle
Moves:▹ Electro Ball
▹ Signal Beam
▹ Bubble Beam
▹ Confuse Ray

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

....can help them lead them to the path they are to follow, even if that path is to be created themselves.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:28 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location School Entrance Gate Company Amirah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was completely beneath her. The short, pale blond girl stood at the wrought iron gates of the Academy and gritted her teeth together, struggling to keep from shaking in pure, unfettered anger. Faye glared daggers at the building before her. The Ordell Academy, training school for upcoming Pokémon Trainers. Feh...completely beneath her. She shouldn't be here. She didn't want to be here. It was a cheap mimic of her private school, the air smelled bad, there were no staff members offering to show her around and no flocking people trying to via for her attention. Faye just knew she was going to be miserable here. Huffing to herself she crossed her arms over her chest childishly. The inexpensive material of her new school uniform rubbed irritably at her skin, making her current mood even darker. The gaudy red and blue color just grated even more on her nerve and Faye finally gave into the black rage welling up in her system and jerked her arms down to her side with clenched fists while stomping her foot. Loosing her dark fury, Faye screeched to the empty area loudly, "THIS IS SO UNFAIR!! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!" The screaming outburst was accompanied by a mini tantrum of Faye jumping up and down in place and throwing her arms around, as though she might magically be transported somewhere else if she threw a large enough fit.

But to no avail. Faye Valeri Rhoades, only child to the Rhoades Family, staying right where she'd started. On the outskirts of the Ordell Academy's gates. The only witness to the rich girl's spoiled antics was the fluffy fox currently sitting nearby. The Eevee had stayed quiet during Faye's little outburst, not understanding why the girl was screaming. Amirah looked up at her owner once Faye had stopped jumping around and screeching like an angry Zubat. It wasn't the first time Amirah had seen that behavior in Faye. Ever since she'd met the human, she'd always seemed to be in a bad mood. Sometimes the yellow and pink creature snapped at Amirah, which confused the young Eevee. She didn't think she'd done anything wrong. So she just sat nearby and waited for Faye to calm down. Once it looked like she was through with sounding like nails down a chalkboard, Amirah padded forward and sat closer to Faye's feet, curling her tail around her paws and chirping in a soft, adorable voice, "Veee? Eeee...?" Reaching out with one soft paw, Amirah prodded at Faye's leg, not understanding why her Trainer was so upset.

Faye felt a pressure at her leg and looked down, seeing the furry form of Amirah at her feet. She had to clamp down on the urge to suddenly kick the Eevee. But she did glare down at the little fox before huffing loudly and crossing her arm, "You're such a needy thing. Good thing you're cute...otherwise I'd have dumped you." Faye sighed a bit and sniffled slightly. It wasn't fair...she didn't deserve to be dumped here like some worthless piece of furniture. She was Faye Valeri Rhoades God Dammit! She was the only heir to one of the wealthiest families in the Johto Region! She was....she was.... Sniffing a bit more, Faye blinked rapidly to dash the moisture that had formed in her eyes. She was being cast away to a remote island without a second thought. That sobered her a bit before the heiress quickly cast the thought out and regained her regel mindset. Faye would obey her parents wishes....for now anyway. Straightening, Faye smoothed out her clothes, sneering at the cheap material. Maybe once she was done with her classes, she call up her staff in Olivine Town and have a higher quality uniform made. Looking down at Amirah, who sat by her feet obediently, she lifted her chin proudly, "Come Amirah. Let's make an impression on this worthless school that will be remembered for years" Strutting forward, Faye heading into what she was sure was going to be hell.
User Image

Attire Scool Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Angry/Resentful
Word Count 674
O.O.C Open for interaction.

User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
EagerSchool EntrywayNo oneOh yay my first post biggrin

The afternoon was long and night was approaching, but the train ride seemed like an even longer event. The boy running up the hill had been anticipating this day for so long. As soon as he had gotten off of the train he ran straight for the school. He was told his belongings would already be in the dorm, so he wasn't worried about running off without anything but his backpack. He hadn't taken it off since leaving the home so no way he could forget. Up on the horizon was the entry gate to the school. His expression was one of excitement- he couldn't just doddle now. He transformed into a full sprint up to the gate and not too many minutes later he started to skip to stop himself within the opening of the gate. He breathed heavily and looked around every direction. He stopped gazing at the scenery,"It's magnificent!" He wiped his forearm across his forehead then pulled on the strap of his backpack to put it back more on his shoulder. He really couldn't wait to explore and start his classes, he had been waiting so long now to get here and start his training. It was going to take a lot of work but he was willing to do anything to achieve his goal. He walked further down the entry path and his eyes wandered again. The school itself was huge, but for some reason he imagined something like a medieval castle. He was a bit relieved it wasn't like that. He stopped in his tracks when he was the line of the forest. His eyes glittered with interest. It was getting late but maybe he could take a look around before he settled in? "Nope nope nope not yet..." he denied himself. He knew that it was late and his parents told him before coming there to never wander into the woods at night. He couldn't forgive himself if he was to make them worried. He reached around to his backpack and pulled out the map of the grounds. He looked around for the dorms,"Let's see...Flygon...Flygon where is it...OH!" He found the flygon emblem on one of the buildings and looked at the directions from where he was. He then looked up and wandered his eyes until he halted on the right direction. He folded the map under his arm and made his way to his new dorm.

Exit to Dorm

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.5No Held Item
User Image  
››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out