Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] School Entrance Gate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pass these iron vines... Don't miss a beat... There's a new world with many to meet..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm
Skylar stepped up to the school gates, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous when coming to a big school like this? Noibat flew along side her, often encouraging her and letting her know that she'd be fine. She was glad that her aunt was so understanding of her situation, and allowed her to attend, but a small part of her was still scared that her parents might find out she was here. If there was anything she feared it was her parents arriving at the academy one day, forcing her to leave with them. She shook her head softly, determined not to think about that now. This was a new chapter in her life, and she wanted to make sure that her old fears stayed old. She didn't want to keep dwelling on it, after all that would only make her isolate herself from the other students around her. After finally arriving, she looked at the small paper in her hands. It had her classes, as well as what house and dorm room she was in. She had yet to actually check out the dorms yet, she was more worried about not being able to find her way to the actual academy. Thankfully she only had to follow a few signs, take a few trains, and then she was able to arrive her with relative ease.

She took a few more small steps forward, before stopping as she read the academy sign. Noibat floated over top of her, before landing on her hair softly. Skylark looked up, puffing her cheeks "hey! Who said you could use my head as a resting spot?" she asked. Noibat gave a small annoyed cry, before puffing up his own wings in response. She rolled her eyes "alright, alright I get it... you're tired so you can sit there for a while" she said, caving him. Noibat gave her a satisfied chirp, before getting cozy again. With that she looked at the paper in her hands again trying to figure out where exactly she needed to go next.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж
█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 15%】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renji continued to walking till he saw the gates get closer and closer with each and every step. Aron stretched his little cute little limbs as he made his way to the gate. He quickly took notice to the girl standing at the gate. "And so i arrive at the gates of this unjust hell. To forever atone for my actions that caused this. I'll make this hell my b***h and climb out just to drag you in it and make you suffer even worse than i have."

He mumbled harshly to himself as he arrived and tossed his luggage onto the gate and sat down against the right side of the gate. His back against the metal bars. Renji laid his legs out, his left leg bent and his other one had its foot on the ground. So it kinda looked like a triangle. Aron jumped down off his head and cuddled up to the leg that was bent and sighed happily. "Ar-Aron~" he said joyfully.

Looking up at the chick as he shot them both a angry glare as he petted his Aron steel head softly. Finally speaking if they so much'ed at looked at him "The ******** are you looking at? Is something funny? Do i look like some god damn clown to you? Eyes front Chica." Closing his eyes after he spoke and you could still tell he was glaring.

Aron rolled over and Renji started scratching its belly as one of its legs started twitching. Placing his right arm on his knee and continuing to scratch with his free hand. It was the only sign that he was fully awake. Just resting pretty much. He hoped this school years would fly by quickly but chances are it wouldn't since it was anger enduring and it hasn't even started yet.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█
ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Aron
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:35 pm
Skylar continued to stare at the small paper located in her hands, this actually seemed really complicated to a certain degree. How she got here with out getting lost must have been pure luck, because just looking at this map now made her head spin. Ace continued to rest on her head quietly, however, his ears twitched lightly. He raised his head up, tilting his head softly to the side. He was curious as to what that gruff noise was that was coming towards them "Noi, Noibat!" he chimed, patting Skylar's head softly to get her attention. Skylar sighed, and looked upwards "what is it Ace? We're not going back to get more food just so you know" she commented, receiving a huff from her partner. However, it was then that another person arrived, and he seemed to be in a foul mood. She simply watched from a far, tilting her head along side Ace as the boy spouted something about the unjust gates of hell. Skylarks eyes moved up towards Ace "what is gods name is he spouting on about?" she asked, in a hushed voice. Ace looked at her, then towards the boy, and then back at her "Noi... Noibat?" he chirped, shrugging. Skylar nodded "uh-huh... right, sure if you say so, but I don't think that someone stole his food Ace" she said, sighing softly. Noibat gave her one more shrug, before floating down off her head and onto her shoulder. He perched there silently, observing the youth as Skylar went back to looking at the paper in her hands.

It was then that the boy started use some insulting language, and asked her what she was looking at. She rolled her eyes, not bothering to even look up "what does it look like? I'm looking at a map, as well as some other information on my school papers" she said, looking up at him rather bored. If this guy wanted to be an a**, then let him. Skylar was very hard to anger, and was always taught to be calm in situations like these. This boy was trying to aggravate her clearly, or at least that's what it seemed like to her. Her gaze didn't change, and it was blank. She then looked back at the paper she was reading "how about you keep up the tough guy act, that'll be best for both of us" she commented, still not bothering to look up at him again. Ace flew up, pointing a wing at him and scolding him for being rude "Noi, Noibat Noi Noi Noibat!" he cried. Skylar sighed "not worth the effort Ace, that guy seems to have anger issues" she said softly. Being young, she was still not wise enough to know that what she said would probably piss off the guy even more.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 20%】█

Renji sat there petting his Aron till he herd the woman talk sassy back. Causing his eyebrow to flinch as he opened his eyes as he scowled at the chick. "From what i see i see a stupid chick looking at a piece of paper. Looking like a dumb a**." Sticking his tongue out at her. He could tell her stare was blank and that ticked him off.

Glaring as he made a fist as he listened to her and grabbed Aron belly as he listened to her. When she was done he lifted Aron up which woke him and made him look at Renji and Renji threw Aron at the chick as hard as he could. Aron would fly threw the air and would hit her leg rather roughly because of his weight and force by his throwing. "Not a tough act when its natural to be this way. At least i KNOW who i am!"

Aron simply laid there on the floor confused at two things. Why was he thrown? And what did he hit? Rolling back and forth till he got back on his feet and shook his body as if he was a wet dog. "Ar-aron!?? Aron!" Looking around he saw the girl he hit and looked back to Renji and quickly ran towards his side and climbed up on his body and tapped his paw on his face. Renji glaring at his Aron with a raised eyebrow as he felt his paw mover around his cheek in a counter clock wise motion.

"Aron Ar-Ar-On! Aron!" He spoke kindly to him as he proceed to play with his face. "I don't care! She pisses me off like everyone else in this god forsaken city. First that kid, then the molester teacher who tried molesting us and now this chick and her stupid looking freaky pokemon." He said harshly as he spoke to Aron. Aron climbed up on Renji face and got on top of his head and stood on it as it looked at the unknown girl and Niobat with kind and gentle eyes. The complete opposite of Renji expression which was a pure anger filled glare and a scowl.

█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am
Skylar honestly could care less what the boy said to her, he was none of her business. Though part of her did feel that she was being a bit mean to him, and she thought about possibly apologizing. however, wouldn't he just call her a weakling with no back-bone if she did? She pursed her lips, her eyebrow twitching as he called her a 'stupid chick looking at a piece of paper, looking like a dumbass'. Really? She closed her eyes, 'don't fall for it, he's only trying to instigate you, just keep calm and ignore him' she thought. It was times like these she was actually thankful for the lessons in temperament that her parents forced her to learn. She remained calm, "sure whatever you say" she whispered, still not looking in his direction. However, just as she was beginning to think that maybe the boy across from her would leave her alone, something smashed into her leg. She gasped, surprised as what felt like a heavy iron ball slammed into her leg. She stumbled, crashing to the ground as Ace quickly flew upwards to avoid falling down with her. She groaned, her leg burning up with pain. Why did her leg hurt so damn bad like this?! Tears occupied the corners of her eyes, and she gripped her leg painfully. The boy then stated that his tough act was natural and that he knew who he was. It was then she looked over and saw that Aron was struggling to get up, he threw his damn iron pokemon at her?! Who does that?!

So that stupid a** idiot threw his Aron at her, which would explain why it felt like an iron ball, to show he was the 'tough guy' type? Seriously? She tired so hard to hold back tears, but her leg was injured, more specifically her thigh. It didn't seem like anything was broken, but she'd most likely have to go see a doctor later before school started. It was then that the boy started arguing with his pokemon, stating that her pokemon was freaky. Ace flared, flapping his wings hysterically while yelling at the boy and his Agron "Noi, noibat noi noi noibat!" it screeched angrily. Not only did the boy injure his partner, Skylar, but he also just insulted him. He glared, before unleashing a loud screech towards them, before flapping over Skylar protectively. If he tried anything he'd fight him even if he would loose, his eyes stayed on the boy determination plastered in them.

Skylar was still in shock, and tested her leg. She moved it, wincing as pain shot up her hip. There was no way she'd be walking by herself anythime soon, not with this injury at least. She'd have to get some sort of crutches, or a walking stick to help her. Unwanted tears dripped down her eyes, even if she didn't want to cry, she was still only 10 after all. She hiccuped, wiping her eyes with her sleeve "who throws *hiccup* their pokemon at someone, especially *hiccup* one with an iron *hiccup* shell!" she snapped, glaring at him. She was brimming with anger "are you stupid *hiccup* or something? Like I said *hiccup* you have anger issues stupid" she said, before looking back at her leg. She struggled multiple times to stand, but was really not getting anywhere. All she wanted to do was have a fresh start and possibly meet new people, she did't think someone would pick a fight with her and injure her like this on the first day.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: I was not expecting that haha. Poor Skylar though, Renji pretty much just took out her leg xD))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:52 am
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

Renji sat there and watched the girl falling towards the ground and her niobat getting upset by what he said and as soon as it opened its mouth Renji covered his ears and Aron used harden to play it safe and both still got hit. Aron took a harder hit than he did that's for sure. Glaring towards Aron as he could hear the chick speak towards him. "Off." Aron hopped off its head and stayed there watching the flying Niobat with a serious expression. Regardless of who did what, Aron didn't approve of the attack against his trainer.

Renji slowly got up onto his feet and met glares with her. He kinda liked her glare, it was kinda cute looking. Granted he'd never dare say it or show it. Walking towards her slowly as he spoke harshly "I do apparently dumb one. Doesn't matter if it has a shell or not. Plus i wont be able to throw him forever. Yeah, i am stupid. That wont change and i wont care. Oooo~... Tell me something i don't know. Now fricken hold still or else." Kneeling down slowly with his hands resting on his knees for balance. He was staring intensely at where he hit her with aron.

Didn't seem bad, slight hit. Was gonna be sensitive for awhile. "Mmmm... Roll over. Let me try something." It sounded like a question of if she could, but sadly. It wasn't. Placing his hand firmly on her side and forcing her to roll over. Getting up slowly and stepping over her and sitting by her feet he slow crossed his legs. Then proceeded to place his right hands palm on the heel of her foot and started pushing her leg towards her then pulling back. As if she was taking huge steps.

Since everything seemed to be working properly he got up and walked over to his luggage and opened it to pull out some gauze. Closing it up and walking towards her again and jumping over her. Kneeling down and pulling on the gauze he put one end on her leg and started wrapping it tightly on her leg and kept wrapping till the hole bruise was covered and started ripping the gauze and putting it against the wrapped part. Thankfully it was the type of gauze that stuck to itself really well.

Walking over to his luggage again and putting away the gauze and speaking harshly "Several things. It's not that bad, better than it looks. Give it a few minutes and take easy steps and everything will be fine probably check the nurses office at some point. Second, if anyone ask what happened, You cut your leg. Last but not least third... So much as tell anyone about this act of kindness and i wont be throwing something heavy at your leg."

Walking back to her and grabbing her shoulders and forcing her to sit up and having her back against the gate. Then proceeded to go to 'his' side and sat against the gate. "Be thankful i have some form of kindness left to spare." he mumbled harshly to himself as he had his eyes closed. "So, now that you know everything perfectly fine, stop your annoying crying and hiccuping. And yes, i know exactly how you feel. Aron would tackle into me quite a bit quite roughly."

Covering his mouth he yawned softly as his eyes were still closed till he was done yawning and he glared at the chick and her freaky bat thing.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:07 pm
Skylar wanted to dig a hole and hide in it she was so embarrassed. She tried to calm herself the best she could, but was failing miserably. Her leg hurt, this guy was a jerk, and for gods sake she was crying like she was five. It was infuriating! The tears continued to fall, and breathing became a lot more difficult for her. She just glared at him, before turning her head in a pout. She rested her hand gingerly on her leg "stupid boy, stupid Aron, stupid tears..." she muttered, under her breath upset. She hiccuped a few more times, before seeing Ace land beside her and attempt to wipe some of the tears away with his wings "Noi, Noibat" he said, concern laced in his eyes. Ace then turned back, glaring at Aron as he looked seriously at them. Skylar could pretty much see the sparks flying between the two, they were both upset that their trainers had been attacked by strangers. Then again it wasn't really Aron's fault, but still Aron's trainer had instigated the small skirmish between the two. Skylar heard the boy get up, and he actually seemed to be getting closer. She puffed her cheeks annoyed "dumb one? You're the one that started this *hiccup* stupid problem... not that you'd care apparently, how am I not *Hiccup* surprised" she snapped, not looking at him. However, when she heard him kneel, she whipped her head around to see the jerk was know kneeling down beside her. He crinkled her nose, as he stared at her leg "what's your problem *hiccup* admiring your work" she snapped again, wiping more tears from her eyes.

It was then all of a sudden that he told her to roll over, and she blinked "what? Roll over, for what?" she asked, confused. Did he want to hit her again? If that was the case she definitely wasn't going to roll over "go hit someone else! I am not rolling ove- H-Hey!" she yelped, as he placed his hand firmly on her side and forced her to roll over. She winced, but blushed as his hand rested on her side. What the hell did this guy think he was?! She was going to hit him, but then all of a sudden he placed his palm on her heel and started to push her leg upward. She winced, in pain as he proceeded to make her take 'fake' steps'. Ace was about to jump in and defend Skylar, but the boy didn't seem to be doing anything to hurt her. He watched cautiously, backing up before he accidentally bumped into Aron. He jumped and flew up, staring at the iron pokemon. He wasn't glaring, just staring with his head tilted to the side softly "Noi, Noibat" he chirped softly, as if apologizing for his actions before. Ace's ears flopped downwards, as he looked back at Skylar. He hoped that at least his trainer was going to be ok.

All of a sudden the boy stopped, and placed her leg back down. The pain was quenched a little bit, but it still hurt and she didn't think she could walk normally on it for a few days. When the boy came back, she gave him a puzzled look as he seemed to have something in his hands. He jumped over her and seemed to be treating her leg, or at least wrapping it with gauze. This boy confused her, aggravated her, and surprised her in more ways than one. Was he a bad guy, or was he just covering up a softer side of himself? Skylar couldn't quite tell, she hadn't know him long enough to know. Her tears slowed, her eyes somewhat puffy from crying so much, and it seemed that her whole leg was wrapped with the white gauze. The boy then walked away from her once more and put the medical supplies away. Then he started talking again, which made her mood swing back to being irritated "are you kidding me? What are you my parents, I don't take orders from you... but it doesn't matter anyways, who would I tell? Besides it's not like I know your name so even if I told someone a random jerk threw his iron shelled pokemon at me, they wouldn't know it was you... and I won't thank you just so you know, this happened because of you jerk face" she said, glaring before turning her head away from him pouting a bit.

When she heard him walking back over she flinched as he came closer to her. She thought for sure he'd attack her again since she probably pissed him off, but instead he grabbed her shoulders and rather roughly forced her to sit up against the gate. She winced again, gingerly gripping her leg, before watching him walk away from her and sit on 'his' side of the gate. She gave him a dumbfounded look, kindness? She crossed her arms, glaring at him "some kindness..." she muttered under her breath. However, when he mentioned knowing what it felt like to get hit by Aron she sighed, this guy was seriously a big idiot. She seriously couldn't read him at all, he was a mixture for rude, angry, immature, and also had a small, very small sliver of kindness in him. She couldn't say she liked the guy much, but part of him did rube off on her. At least he was honest and didn't lie like most people do. That was one thing she respected, but he was still a jerk. She brushed off any dirt from her clothes, before sneaking a glance at him before looking at the ground "and just for the record, my partner isn't a freaky bat, his name is Ace and he's a Noibat" she added, since Ace was nagging her to tell him.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: I love how his anger went up 5% haha xD))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

Renji continued to sit there and pet his Aron who was cuddling up to him. Glancing up at her and huffing. "Oh yeah, like so many other jerk with gold eyes and black hair with a fricken Aron are just so FRICKEN common. Hell, i'm sure after a few days if you gave that exact descriptions i'd be the first and correct guess. Not all people are dumb asses. And you will take orders from me this one time. I don't expect to make any so called 'friends' anyways. I may of been the one who started this, but at least i ENDED it. So stop your complaining."

Huffing much louder this time as he crossed his arms. He had no real opinion of her beside the fact she got under his skin. Just like that one kid who thought he was some white knight bull. He herd her mutter something but didn't quite hear it and simply ignored it. Then shortly after he herd her speak again. "Still a freaky bat if ya ask me. And this Iron Shelled pokemon is a Aron, no unique stupid name. Not my style. I am it's trainer, Renji. And who are you miss crybaby?" He said harshly to her as he pattered Aron steel body.

Going through his luggage once more to get his school information about classes and dorms and all that. Looking it over he harshly mumbled to himself "Charizard dorm... Room... C... Huh. Why the hell am i in Charizard dorm? Not even a dragon. Damn a** poser." Grumbling and huffing at this stupid information.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 pm
Skylar rolled her eyes, this guy sort of seemed like a drama queen in a way. He always had to make some sort of smart a** remark. She was a bit insulted when he said not everyone were idiots, but she was? Who the hell did he think he was, talking like he was the center of the universe? She glared at him again "I don't take orders from anyone, I already told you that. How many times do I have to say that before it gets through that thick skull of yours?" She snapped irritated. This guy was not helping her mood, she never thought she could be this sassy with someone. This boy just kept managing to push her buttons more and more by the second! She crossed her arms again "Now that you mention it, you're probably the only stupid jerk that would even throw his own pokemon at someone out of anger. Maybe I should report you for harassment while I'm at it" she said. She never really thought about telling anyone about this incident, part of the reason was because she didn't want to cause trouble for the school. Another was because she probably would never see this jerk again anyways, so what was the point of tattling on him anyways? Plus even if Skylar didn't want to admit it, he had helped her wrap the wound, he hadn't necessarily left the scene with her in pain. Not telling someone about this incident was her secret way of thanking him in a way, even though he was the reason she was injured in the first place. She sighed frustrated, this whole thing was all so confusing.

Ace grumbled in protest, stomping his foot as he was insulted again "Noi Noi Noibat Noi!" he shouted angrily. Skylar groaned "seriously, stop calling him a freaky bat! It's insulting alright, and I am not miss crybaby" she said, blushing a bit embarrassed. Its not like she wanted him to see her burst into tears, it just happened without her permission was all. She glared at him again, crossing her arms "I can't help it if my leg hurt like hell alright, how would you feel if I threw a pokemon that was a lot heavier then you at your leg? It would hurt like a b***h, and just for your information I'm not as hardcore as you when it comes to shielding my emotions" she said. He really was pushing her buttons, but she suddenly blinked, as she ran the conversation through her head again. She frowned, wait did he just indirectly introduce himself? She stared at him, could he some how, underneath all that anger have a soft side?! She was curious, but she was still pissed at him, so she didn't really want to find out as much right now. Plus she was still in pain, and that didn't help her mood either. She looked at the ground "like I said, I'm not miss crybaby alright, it's Skylar" she added, avoiding his gaze.

It seemed that he was going through his paperwork just like she was earlier, and she rolled her eyes "who looks like the dumbass now" she muttered under her breath, as she replayed the words he once said to her. It was then that he stated that he was in the Charizard dorm, and that that pokemon was a poser. She was somewhat relieved that he wasn't in her dorm, that pretty much helped her confirm the fact that she'd probably never see him much at all "thank god I'm not in that dorm, I'd probably pull my hair out if I was" she whispered to Ace, who chuckled at the thought. She didn't feel the need to tell him which dorm she was in, that way he couldn't come looking for her if she somehow pissed him off even more today. She just sat against the gate a bit awkwardly, she really wanted to get her leg checked. There was also the fact that it was hot out, and the pain was starting to get worse. She tried to stand a few times, only to fail. She grumbled, as she glared at the floor irritated.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 25%】█

Renji glanced up and looked at her when she spoke and gave her a questionable look. "Add harassment to the list? First of all... Were ******** TEN! Well you probably are. I'm eleven so i'll mature and die faster than you. Take it as you will. Oh and second, there's nothing on you to HARASS! And lastly, i didn't touch anywhere a bikini covers so you can't do JACK! Put that in your pipe and smoke it ya idjit." He said harshly as he shook his head. This chick clearly wasn't as smart as she thought she was.

Looking at the Noibat as it screeched followed by her talking. "Yeah well, i dislike bats. There all freaky in my opinion so i'm not apologizing." Sticking his tongue out at her for his reasoning. Why was this chick blushing?... He honestly didn't get girls and he hoped he never did. There infuriating and annoying. Not even a few seconds passed and she started talking.

"Again, as i stated before. Aron would tackle into me so i know exactly how your feeling. If it wasn't for that fact i wouldn't have waited my bloody time taking care of your sorry a**! I would of walked away, Aron would of rested on my head. We wouldn't have met in a month or so. Stop complaining. I only know how to express one emotion to people and your looking at it. Doesn't mean i have other emotions but considering unlike you people. I'm forced to be here. For me, its a matter of life and death. I'd explain it but its way beyond your reasoning and a waist of my time so i wont bother." He said harshly as he looked away, pouting angerly.

He only glared at her when she stated her name. Weird name but he wouldn't judge all that much. Looking at her again as he spoke "Wanna say that again miss one leg?" It didn't take much brain power to see she was using his own line against him. He just watched her try and get up and glare at the floor. Renji slowly got up and as Aron got up to follow he pointed towards the luggage and Aron pouted but didn't move any further.

Renji simply walked away towards the path and jumped over the railing and into a forest like area and walked around. "Eh~... I'm Skylar. I know everything~ Ehhhh~. Stupid Idjit if ya ask me." He said in a angry mocking tone. Luckily he was no where near her so she couldn't hear.

Aron Simply sat there like a lost puppy in Renji direction. Every so often would walk around in a circle and sit back down and stare. Waiting silently, his tail wagging showing his eagerness to have his owner return. Till finally he saw Renji in the distance. "ARON!!! AR-ARON!" Aron would some what jump up, enough to get his upper body in the sky as his little feet constantly moved to keep him up right till he fell on his back and started wobbling all over.

Renji held a decently large stick in his hand and when he returned to his luggage he tossed it near her and grab Aron and placed him on his head and then grab his luggage with his left hand. "Use it as a make shift cane and again, you so much as tell a soul about what i did, the bad or the good. I'll hit the same spot just as hard and make matters worse. I got you a make shift cane because you seem to be in a rush. So why have you be useless and in one spot."

Renji only kept staring forward, not even looking at her as he glared forward. This time more... Intensely for some reason. He wouldn't say it but he was mentally preparing to pass threw this gate aka the point of no return for him. Aron however looked at Skylar considered and hoped she was ok and could manage.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am
Skylar glared at him as he opened his mouth up again, he was just a piece of work wasn't he? She looked at him a bit flustered, and anger boiled up in her chest. Did he just insult her? How could he possibly more mature than her? He was immature one, that fact he was older than her just proved how immature he was. She continued to cross her arms "for gods sake ever heard of sarcasm jerk face? Also it's not pronounced idjit, it idiot you moron" she snapped. Clearly he wasn't as intelligent as he thought he was, he couldn't even pronounce idiot correctly! Not that Skylar thought she knew everything, she certainly didn't know many things. Even if she gave off the feeling of thinking she knew everything, she would never actually say she did. Skylar made mistakes all the time, she was only ten and she was human. What more would she expect? She rolled her eyes as he stuck his tongue out at Ace, "whose the immature one?" she questioned under her breath irritated. Ace disliked this man, he'd never respect someone so... so irritating! He just ignored Renji, he'd show that slob how powerful he'd be in the future when he grew older. Then he'd take back those words! Ace simple landed softly on Skylar's head, and ruffled his fur before curling into a ball. Skylar looked up, and scratched behind his ear softly, before Renji opened his big fat mouth again.

She scoffed at him "if you knew, then what the hell possessed you to throw him at me?! I didn't ask you to stay behind either, like I said I'm not thanking you" she said, turning her head away from her. She knew he was pouting now, just like she was, but she didn't care. So what if he didn't want to be here? That gave him the right to take out his frustrations out on everyone else and make them miserable? She started at the ground "good, I'd rather not hear your so called 'reasoning' anyways. Still doesn't give you the right to screw other people around just because you don't want to be here. Unlike you, others don't have any choice to be here, but you don't see them picking fights with other people like you are jerk face" she muttered. A vein popped out of her head "miss one leg? really? After I just gave you my proper name? Fine jerk face, that's your name from now on" she snapped, glaring one last time.

It was then that Renji pointed towards his bag, Aron seemed to stay regardless of how he felt. Then Renji walked off, jumping the railing before going into a forest-like area. Skylar tilted her head to the side softly, her eyes watching him as he walked out of her line of sight. Where was he going, and why did he leave his partner here? Aron looked like a lost puppy, and Skylar's eyes softened. He was so adorable! She felt bad, "Hey... I'm sure jerk face-er Renji will be back soon so just be patient ok?" she said softly, giving him a small genuine smile. Even if she was mad at Renji, his Aron was such a sweetheart, she didn't have it in her to be mad at him for what happened. What she wanted to know was how such a sweetheart decided to follow such a bone-head for a trainer. Just when she thought she might get some peace and quiet, the loud idiot returned with a large stick. Skylar gulped, he didn't get that to throw at her because he was angry with her right? Skylar fidgeted a bit as he turned towards her, and why he made the motion to throw the stick at her she flinched.

However, when the stick clattered on the ground next to her, she blinked as he spoke. He told her to use it as a makeshift cane, and that she better not tell anyone what he did here. She sighed, this again? Seriously why'd he care so much about her telling people about it? Not that he had to worry, she had no plans of telling a soul about today. She took the stick and finally managed to stand. She shifted her weight onto her good leg, before shuffling a bit painfully to the middle of the gate. She looked though the opening of the gates, taking in everything there was to be offered here "like I said the last three times, I won't tell anyone... it'll be like we never met" she said, before weakly limping forwards to get closer to the school and take a look inside the gates. Ace stretched his wings, and flapped upwards to remove his weight from her head. At least this way she could walk a bit easier now.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: pffft another 5% increase in his anger? Skylar must be ticking him off so much haha xD ))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 25%】█

Hearing the woman speak and just laughed loudly as he spoke harshly "Sarcasme waisted on me, Clear ya stupid Idjit! And Time to give you a lesson "Smart" one. Different regions have different words. Idiot, Baka, Idjit, The list gos on for the word "Stupid". So how about you think before you act huh." Raising his hand to give her the middle finger.

Hearing what she said next made him bite down on his cheek and spoke harshly "I knew, yet i still did it because i dont care. As for the Why i helped you despise my actions is something i wont share. But i wasn't doing it for a "Thank you" from the likes of you. I threw him because you were pissing me off and i didn't feel like getting up and punching you. So Throwing something was the logical action."

Renji could hear her stand up and slowly start limping her way towards the school as she spoke. He just grumbled and decided to slowly walk towards the Dorm area he was staying in. "Trust me, i'm already trying to forget you~!" he said harshly as he slowly got farther away from her.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---