Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 210 [Lillith Ezra] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 am
Dorm House of Salamence Room 210

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home away from home.

Dorm Resident
Lillith Ezra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It took since time, and realizing that it looked like she didn't want to be there, but Lillith opened up more to at the very least express her content for the surroundings and the food. She vaguely admitted that being at the lovely restaurant was reminding her of a part of her life that had seen in a long time and left it at that. After all, the night was about them enjoying each other' company, not bringing up some old wound stories. Antonio understood that he ordered from and changed the subject. She was curious about the food he had ordered for her. When she asked about it, he said it was a surprise. She folded her arms child-like, until she went back to eating the canachita on the table. She couldn't help herself until the meal and drinks came out. She was assaulted by the appealing sight and smell of the Lomo saltado -after Antonio explained what it was to her- on plate. It was hard and she eventually lost but she tried not to over express how much she liked to the food once she tasted it. It had been a very long since she had such comforting food.The redness from her sober face showed it as ordered a drink. Jorge, yes she remembered his name, recommended a popular drink and who was Lillith to decline that idea. She looked at the Pisco Sour when it arrived at her table before she sipped it. The sour taste of the drink hit and surprised her until eventually it was the sweetness with that sour that made her finish the drink and ask for another.

The most surprising part of the night was when Lillith smiled and dance with Antonio. By that time, she had a Delilah in her hair as she moved around... Falling victim to the music as she finished off another sample of the drink. Her feet were moving as were her hips....

Not that she did mind the surrendering.

---

When Lillith the next morning, her feet were a little achy from the dancing as she wiggled her toes and had a snap from her joints. She stretched a little as she moved around under her blanket. Today was the gym class so she had the day off until the after class. No wait, she had to something else, she couldn't think of it. Instead Lillith stretched and yawned as she looked for her glasses. She tried to move the blanket with her but noticed that it was dragging like something was holding it back. "Anubis," she mumbled. "Now is not the time..."

Lillith kept reaching until she finally grabbed her glasses. With sight returned to her, she noticed how her room was in a bit of an array. The second thing she noticed was the white-gray haired wing on the floor. She didn't even remember taking it off last night. She must have been really tired because the woman usually brushed and placed it back neatly. She hoped that her contacts were okay since they were the ones that she could sleep in.

A yawn and lean back revealed two more things: there was a man in her bed as she learned that her clothes were on the floor. She could tell by the body that was bigger than hers still in her big and the mop of hair that was definitely not a hair texture she could feeling normally. Also he was snoring and she was technically awake. The first and reasonable reaction would had been surprised...It should been her reaction but her mind was still on no teaching classes today left her decided that the bed was better than the freak out as she curled up under the blanket once more.

Right now was sleep time.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio snored in his sleep. He always did when he had a good night and he was lying on his back. However, when he felt some shift in bed his body reacted to the shift as he also moved around to get more comfortable. For him, getting more comfortable was grabbing the closest thing to him and hugging it. Normally it would be a pillow or bed sheets that he would hug while sleeping on his side, but today it was something much more comfortable; another human being. He hugged her close, pulling her to him until her back was pressed against his chest while his arms were wrapped around a waist and chest. Antonio smiled contently already knowing whom he was hugging. In his semi-conscious state he cuddled against that body breathing in that pleasant scent. This was the right way of waking up and speaking of waking up, it seemed that Lilith had woken up as well. However, just like him she was trying to return to sleep.

"Mhmm, don't move so much..." Antonio pulled her closer almost with a grin on his face, "didn't we do enough of that yesterday?" He was talking about the dancing -of course- among other things which involved Antonio having to give her a piggy back ride to Salamence House. He did share some of the Pisco Sour with Lilith, but unlike miss Ezra, he was used to this kind of drink. Pisco was a very special brandy that was produced in South America, but it wasn't out of the ordinary that Pisco would reach the Lamia District. Antonio could easily tell that this was Lilith's first time having such a drink seeing as she didn't hold back when drinking one or another. He was thankful that the restaurant turned into a night club because Lilith wanted to dance! So they danced, ordered water to keep hydrated and talked until the restaurant closed. Jorge let them stay a little longer saying he didn't mind if an old friend and his beautiful date had the restaurant to themselves.

Antonio had a blast and Lilith seemed to enjoy herself as well. So much in fact that she asked him to give her a piggy back ride. He chuckled, but did it nonetheless and he carried her all the way to station, campus, and Salamence House. He had to sneak in to the House, but he knew about a back entrance and once they reached her room Antonio stayed with her and gave her water until she felt better. Then they continued to talk until one thing led to another and they ended up spending the night together. Which lead them to this very moment where he was spooning her and they were comfortably resting. "We should have breakfast together," Antonio said with his eyes closed, "maybe lunch too...I don't have to go to school today." He joked talking as if he was in still a teenager.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:57 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith mumbled as she heard Antonio tell her not to move around and then added his own 'joke' into his words. Snorted under her breath as she kept her eyes closed. If they were open, she would be rolling them the moment after his innuendo was spoken. "That's funny...." she said as she didn't turn to face him but he knew that she was talking to him. "You weren't complaining about my movement last night. As I recalled, you enjoyed my movement a lot... A whole lot.... of dancing."

She chuckled as then turned to face him....even though her eyes were still closed. "Especially with all that riding you had me doing." She opened one eye to finally look at him. "I'm still surprised you went through with me piggy backing it from the restaurant all the way to the station. But whatever gives my feet a little rest works for me."

She turned back around until she was about to open both eyes and look at the window and wall of her room. She was surprised and made an gasp when she was moved closer to him, having him spooning her.

"Breakfast..." she repeated. "Together? Hmmm....." As she was sitting up and stretched once more as Antonio included lunch since they didn't have to 'go to school today' as Antonio put it. She chuckled. "I don't know... I would be a bad girl if I played hooky. But... I have to admit... a meal or two does sound nice about now. And I have been know to be a rebel."

She plopped back down. "But I suppose I wouldn't mind playing hooky with you."

After all, yesterday was fun so Lillith knew that Antonio wasn't a bore and knew how to entertain. And Lillith, she liked to be entertained. Also, knowing the city would be helpful since she didn't know a think about the place.

"So breakfast, lunch and escaping all forms of the responsibilities involving classwork. How does that sound....Tony?

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:41 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

"Sounds amazing," Antonio replied as he semi-sat up and looked down at Lilith. She was amazingly beautiful and he had doubts that this was actually reality. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but this was indeed real and he was lying next the dark-haired beauty. He plopped back down with her and stared at the ceiling while his arm around around her shoulder. He pulled her close to him not wanting to be separated from her warmth quite yet. Antonio grinned once he realized that Lilith had shorten his name to 'Tony'. He was glad to see that she gave him a nickname which demonstrated their current closeness. Then again maybe it was easier to say Tony than Antonio, but either way he was happy.

He moved down to kiss her suddenly feeling the urge to recreate the events of last night. The kiss likely caught her off-guard which was good since he could use it to get a little advantage over her. This particular kiss was much gentler than any of the ones they shared last night, but the moment felt right to him. When he broke off from the kiss he grinned at her, "we did a lot of dancing last night, but...I didn't get to teach you about Tango. I think now's a good time as any, don't you agree?" Other would probably think he was talking nonsense, but Lilith was clever enough to understand the meaning in his words. If that wasn't enough then maybe the look in his eyes would be enough of a hint. Antonio pulled Lilith under the covers to begin his lesson.

==========

Antonio finished drying his hair with the towel that Lilith let him borrow. He was currently shirtless, but he was wearing his pants from yesterday. His body was quite build, but it had seen some rough work through the years. There were some small scars on his body and each likely held their own story, but the most eye catching thing were the tattoos. Antonio had a very athletic build leaning more towards the muscular side without looking too bulky. He glanced at Lilith who was finishing changing. "I'm glad your shower was able to fit the two of us," he chuckled, "I guess this academy really knows how to treat their employees."

When he finished putting the rest of his clothes on, he walked up to Lilith and embraced her from behind. "We missed breakfast, but we can make it to Lunch if we hurry." He glanced at the clock and indeed a lot of time had passed and it was reaching afternoon. He hadn't done something like this since his teenager years. He felt refresh holding Lilith in this lover's embrace felt quite nice as well. "I'm ready when you are..."

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:49 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith listened as Antonio, Tony, agreed with her. She watched as he decided to slightly sit up and look down at her. "What are you looking at?" she asked him. She even slightly moved under the stare of him looking at her. Maybe it would seem silly given to what she does as a coordinator and teacher, but she didn't like it when people stared at her as such a close distance. She felt more relaxed when he plopped back down beside her. She side glanced at him as he put his arm around her shoulders. She immediately felt herself sliding across the bedding until she was next to him skin to skin... Again.

She was going to sit up and look at him, possibly say something until the moment that Antonio kissed her. She completely caught off guard as her arm was frozen in place in the air. Her hand went down as she started to learn back. At least he was good kisser. She could only imagine how this scene would had played out if he was a bad kisser.

Lillith couldn't help but roll her eyes as Antonio said that she was taught about Tango and how he wanted to teach her now since it was good time as any. As he put it. "Oh yes." she said, "It's always a good time as any to learn something new~"

===

As Antonio was drying hair and getting dressed, Lillith was closing the lid to her contacts case. Green eyes instead of blue looked at the man. She was enjoying the view after all. She had actually forgotten that he had a tattoo on him. Granted she only saw the tats briefly from time to time. Lillith recrossed her legs as she looked at Antonio's face now. Since he was talking to her about her shower. "Hopefully," she said as she brushed her hair, "The size of the shower reflects how nice the paychecks will treat us as well. You'll be surprised how much material cost to make outfits. And I need some for my lesson."

Lillith was returning the brush to her dresser when she was embraced from behind. She didn't stiffen up as if she was surprised. Especially since the dresser came with a vanity so it wasn't a surprise attack on his behalf. "We missed breakfast because someone wanted to give extra credit lessons." Lillith responded. "And a woman such as myself needs food to stay pleasant and a joy to around." She removed herself from the embrace as she grabbed her purse and pokeballs. "Let's get going. We miss lunch and I'm making you pay for my next two meals."

She chuckled, opening the door. "Now get out." she said jokingly. "Before my 'parents' catch you."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:45 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

Antonio knocked on his head and stuck out his tongue to the side making an 'oops' face at Lilith. Yes, they did miss breakfast and their stomachs were feeling the effects. From her words, Antonio could tell that Lilith enjoyed her meals very much and last night was also further prove; he enjoyed seeing a women that could eat more than just a salad. So being able persuade to skip breakfast for some more fun was quite the success. Antonio was quite happy with how things were working out and this wasn't just a simple one-night stand either (he hoped). However, seeing Lilith and the way she responded to him made any worries disappear.

"Next meals, huh..." Antonio muttered to himself with a grin on his face was growing bigger at the idea. So she planned to go on two more dates with him...that sounded very promising. He looked back at her when she opened the door and told him to get out. Antonio chuckled, a woman with a sense of humor? She was so perfect! He approached her, cupped her cheek and stole a kiss, a very tender kiss. When he was finished he pulled away and winked at her. "I feel like walking through the front door is not the best way to avoid 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'." Antonio walked over to the window that was in her room and opened it up. "I'll see you outside," he grinned at her as he got ready to leave via the window, "don't be late~"

Antonio waved a good bye and then exited the room using the window. They were on the second floor so one would have to wonder how he would reach the ground floor...

==========

[Exit]

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:36 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:08 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith gave a chuckle before she sighed. She had barely closed the door with food in hand before she was back on the bed. Off were her shoes and then her coat as strong hands saw to that. Lillith couldn't help how the other was acting. One would think that she was gone for such a long time and this was her welcome back. Not just her going to the cafeteria and grabbing some bagels, meat and other vittles to have in her room. She learned from last time that if she wanted to stay in her room longer and not missed breakfast, she needed to do what had to be done.

After all, she had to a guest to feed as well. Speaking of guest...

"Aren't we impatient..." Lillith teased as tried to get off the bed in order to grab the food and get herself 'bed attire' ready. Instead she moved hands from off her shoulders and waist as she got free and made a beeline for the bags. "At least let's eat first. I worked up an appetite thanks to you." A grin on her face said it all as she sat back down on the bed as her pant were kicked off. Not that I'm complaining about it or anything. Just making an observation on the matter."

Despite the distraction, Lillith was able to get out a bagel and smear with cream cheese and jam. Her purple eyes looked at her guest as she grinned. "Wanna bite?"

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast