Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 am
Prairiefox

The rolls of the dice determine the battle order. The only time it doesn't is if two people on the same team both have a speed+ nature.

The lowering of speed I believe would only affect it RP wise, not the mechanic so the order specified would stay the same, unless someone used Quick Attack or any other first turn priority moves

Kk, thanks

Btw can you list the pokemon both side use in the referee post?
I am at loss of who to attack since i don't know what pokemon my opponent picked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:42 pm
amarzyciel
Prairiefox

The rolls of the dice determine the battle order. The only time it doesn't is if two people on the same team both have a speed+ nature.

The lowering of speed I believe would only affect it RP wise, not the mechanic so the order specified would stay the same, unless someone used Quick Attack or any other first turn priority moves

Kk, thanks

Btw can you list the pokemon both side use in the referee post?
I am at loss of who to attack since i don't know what pokemon my opponent picked.

OH OF COURSE! I'm sorry I forgot to add that ^^"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

The Quirky Turkey

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:21 am
Shadow of Miracles

Sorry to ask you here. I forgot my password and the e-mail I used in discord so I'm kinda locked out of the chat o-o;;;
Could Jacques first pick up his Torchic at the daycare before heading to the courtyard or would I have to wait until the event is over? I'd be pretty uncharacteristic for my boy to get his Pokemon so late given his excitement  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:25 am
The Quirky Turkey
Shadow of Miracles

Sorry to ask you here. I forgot my password and the e-mail I used in discord so I'm kinda locked out of the chat o-o;;;
Could Jacques first pick up his Torchic at the daycare before heading to the courtyard or would I have to wait until the event is over? I'd be pretty uncharacteristic for my boy to get his Pokemon so late given his excitement

You can post him going to the Daycare or you can say that he already picked up his Torchic the previous day.

Either one is fine, but please try your best to have your character arrive at the Courtyard by Monday since that's when we want to start the Orientation for all new students 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Quirky Turkey

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 am
Shadow of Miracles
The Quirky Turkey
Shadow of Miracles

You can post him going to the Daycare or you can say that he already picked up his Torchic the previous day.

Either one is fine, but please try your best to have your character arrive at the Courtyard by Monday since that's when we want to start the Orientation for all new students 3nodding

Okay! Thank you!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces