Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:57 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I remember the rules saying teachers and employees could catch one pokemon during the school year. Did that go away?

Yes we have removed that rule for a couple of reasons, but do we have plans for adult characters to still have more than 3 pokemon on their team.

However for the moment we are still discussing that idea and with the next event coming up and winter break, we won't be discussing this idea for a while sweatdrop we apologize and ask that you guys be patient with us 3nodding

thank you  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:32 pm
For the sake of accuracy in posts.
Am I correct in that if I were to break down the school schedule into a week it'd go Monday= normal day
Tuesday= normal day
Wesnday= P.E.
Thursday = normal day
Friday=Normal Day
Sat-Sund= Free days?

Or would it go
Normal Day_Monday
P.E._Tuesday
Normal Day_Wensday
Free Day_Thursday
Normal Day_Friday?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Am I correct in that if I were to break down the school schedule into a week it'd go Monday= normal day
Tuesday= normal day
Wesnday= P.E.
Thursday = normal day
Friday=Normal Day
Sat-Sund= Free days?

Or would it go
Normal Day_Monday
P.E._Tuesday
Normal Day_Wensday
Free Day_Thursday
Normal Day_Friday?

Not sure how it quite works but I know according the the daily weather and Pokemon the day of the dragon event was Wednesday and since this is exactly the day afterwords it's Thursday. I tend to just go off of whatever day the weather says / what the update day says in the forums. Don't know if that helps at all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Tuesday= normal day
Wesnday= P.E.
Thursday = normal day
Friday=Normal Day
Sat-Sund= Free days?

Or would it go
Normal Day_Monday
P.E._Tuesday
Normal Day_Wensday
Free Day_Thursday
Normal Day_Friday?

The normal week would go:
Monday to Thursday: Normal day
Friday: P.E. and the second half is free
Saturday and Sunday: Free days

The guild is usually set up where Thursday-Friday-Saturday are RPed, so the end of the week.
We made this current timeskip start on Wednesday instead of the usual Thursday so that students would be able to leave by the end of the week for the holidays. Hope this helps!  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:03 am
About the prize exchange
The beries that can be exchanged is listed as All Berries
Does that mean I can exchange plushie or berry for a different kind that isn't available in lottery list?
Such as oran,chesto,lum, etc?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm
amarzyciel
About the prize exchange
The beries that can be exchanged is listed as All Berries
Does that mean I can exchange plushie or berry for a different kind that isn't available in lottery list?
Such as oran,chesto,lum, etc?

It just means that all the avaliable berries currently listed in the lottery are worth 1 point each. You cannot exchange or claim items that aren't listed.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:09 am
Prairiefox

It just means that all the avaliable berries currently listed in the lottery are worth 1 point each. You cannot exchange or claim items that aren't listed.

Thx for clarifying C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:13 am
gaia_spoons Do omit this.  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:39 pm
This is a long way away, so I understand if you don't have an answer or don't wanna get into this, but I was wondering about something and figured I'd ask.

What happens after the students take all of the available classes? I guess that'd be after year 3, since every student has to take Outdoors, Battle, Breeding, Tech, Coordination, and History between years 1 and 3. Do different classes come up?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:08 pm
DJ Double B
This is a long way away, so I understand if you don't have an answer or don't wanna get into this, but I was wondering about something and figured I'd ask.

What happens after the students take all of the available classes? I guess that'd be after year 3, since every student has to take Outdoors, Battle, Breeding, Tech, Coordination, and History between years 1 and 3. Do different classes come up?

It's okay to ask ^^ The courses now are basic introductory courses to help build the students knowledge in the first years, but once a student has taken both, like everyone in this first year will, there will be advanced classes opening up. We're still working on their subject matter but it'd basically be like this:

Freshmen take English I and take English II as sophomores and English III as juniors.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

It's okay to ask ^^ The courses now are basic introductory courses to help build the students knowledge in the first years, but once a student has taken both, like everyone in this first year will, there will be advanced classes opening up. We're still working on their subject matter but it'd basically be like this:

Freshmen take English I and take English II as sophomores and English III as juniors.

ah ok. Thanks for the info!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 am
Hello~

With the tournament about to start I have a question and I guess a slight concern:

Question- for who goes first, are we just rolling individually for each pokemon, or are we rolling to determine which entire team goes first? (Also if I choose to use Chance how does his quick claw factor in if I leave it as equipped item?)

Concern- Because we can now choose which pokemon to use each battle, there is a big advantage to not "picking first". Could we maybe send a PM with our choices before battle begins so it is fair?
For example with Kirsi's matchup- if she sees Maria using her espurr or iris using ducklett she could choose her zorua because it is a much better matchup than growlithe against those two  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Hello~

With the tournament about to start I have a question and I guess a slight concern:

Question- for who goes first, are we just rolling individually for each pokemon, or are we rolling to determine which entire team goes first? (Also if I choose to use Chance how does his quick claw factor in if I leave it as equipped item?)

Concern- Because we can now choose which pokemon to use each battle, there is a big advantage to not "picking first". Could we maybe send a PM with our choices before battle begins so it is fair?
For example with Kirsi's matchup- if she sees Maria using her espurr or iris using ducklett she could choose her zorua because it is a much better matchup than growlithe against those two

The dice roll is for each individual Pokemon. This will determine the post order. Like in the game, speed determines the order in which a Pokemon attacks first so it's not one team first then another. As for quick claw, we actually have not come up with a good idea for the effect yet ^^; we do apologize but we'll make sure to have an update by the end of the tournament to give this item a proper effect. So I would suggest not using it and if you have any other questions about an item effect than please post them here since it will help us compile a list.

That is a very good suggestion. I will properly edit the rules to add this since it will make it much easier for players. Thank you 3nodding please send us your Pokemon choices  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:31 am
Shadow of Miracles

do we need a referee to start the battle started?

since Cyril's sneasel has lowered speed, despite rolling 1st, they will still start last, right?

also, sneasel has attack that lower speed, will that scramble the turn order?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:01 pm
amarzyciel
Shadow of Miracles

do we need a referee to start the battle started?

since Cyril's sneasel has lowered speed, despite rolling 1st, they will still start last, right?

also, sneasel has attack that lower speed, will that scramble the turn order?

The rolls of the dice determine the battle order. The only time it doesn't is if two people on the same team both have a speed+ nature.

The lowering of speed I believe would only affect it RP wise, not the mechanic so the order specified would stay the same, unless someone used Quick Attack or any other first turn priority moves  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff