Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:32 pm
Hey yall
Since the end of the free day is coming up soonish, I wanted to follow up on a question someone else asked about back in February

Are there any updates regarding the school calendar/school cycle that crew is able to share at this time?
Is there any kind of winter break/summer vacation the kids should/shouldn't be expecting?

Thanks guys!

EDIT:
Also, I had a question I threw into the OoC but I'll throw it in here too

Would the club office be open on the free day?
I ask because Sewing Club is official w/ 4 total members, but academic employees have off on Saturdays
Should Nirav just drop off the papers then leave and the club becomes official and begins having meetings over the timeskip?
Or would they have to wait a month to become official
(Assuming we timeskip a month ahead like usual -- you never know)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:23 pm
Hey crew -- Sorry for all the questions these past few weeks, but I had another sweatdrop

Are there plans to implement Gen 7/Alola pokemon into the RP in the during this school year?
If not, it's fine. I was just wondering about it
Thanks!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 pm
DJ Double B
Hey crew -- Sorry for all the questions these past few weeks, but I had another sweatdrop

Are there plans to implement Gen 7/Alola pokemon into the RP in the during this school year?
Thanks!

It's okay Dj questions make us more powerful OwO
Anyway no they won't be implemented this year yet ; 3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:27 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

Thanks!

It's okay Dj questions make us more powerful OwO
Anyway no they won't be implemented this year yet ; 3

Ok thanks (:
I'll be sure to drop by if I come up with any others haha  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 pm
More questions my bad ><

Have the daily pokemon not changed from the timeskip?
Or have they and Ava is outta luck for that 2 month old assignment of hers lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 pm
DJ Double B
More questions my bad ><

Have the daily pokemon not changed from the timeskip?
Or have they and Ava is outta luck for that 2 month old assignment of hers lol

-spins around in spinny chair- I see you've returned >w>

Oh but no they have not changed yet mainly because we haven't gotten to change it for this skip yet. We wanted to at least re-open by Wednesday so we made a priority as well as some events we're planning! Oh but it should be noted that like with normal school classes usually have finals and mid terms done before break starts, which is what is happening now in this time skip so you can consider all assignments done ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 pm
gaia_spoons I have a few questions concerning clubs. Apologies in advance for the bulk of it if these were answered in the past or are already written somewhere in the rules and I had missed it owo;;

I currently have a club judgement pending(It is not my intention to rush, I know you've been busy as I have! I just wanted make sure that I go about this correctly!). This may sound rather silly on my part but is the timeline in the Club Registration Office the same as current timeline? I ask this since it isn't updated like the other threads are. I just want to make sure so that my future posts don't seem out of place owo;;

This is more of a curiousity question! I noticed in the rules mentioned in the extra rules here that a teacher cannot be an advisor for more than one club, does this also apply to academy employees as well?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:59 pm
A Voided Bear
gaia_spoons I have a few questions concerning clubs. Apologies in advance for the bulk of it if these were answered in the past or are already written somewhere in the rules and I had missed it owo;;

I currently have a club judgement pending(It is not my intention to rush, I know you've been busy as I have! I just wanted make sure that I go about this correctly!). This may sound rather silly on my part but is the timeline in the Club Registration Office the same as current timeline? I ask this since it isn't updated like the other threads are. I just want to make sure so that my future posts don't seem out of place owo;;

This is more of a curiousity question! I noticed in the rules mentioned in the extra rules here that a teacher cannot be an advisor for more than one club, does this also apply to academy employees as well?

First off I personally want to apologize for the long wait on your club approval as I volunteered to handle it's processing- and I failed miserably.
I'll resume work on it but again I am very sorry for this v.v

As to answer your curiousity yes academy employees can be advisorrs as well depending on who they are (like security guards won't be listed as advisors because of their job responsibility) and the main reason for this is because we plan for club events in the future and for one person to advise more than one club would put a lot on that person keeping a handle on things on their side.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm
is there any reference picture for how the room layout is ( where the kitchen is, how big the rooms are ect) I've been feeling creative and really wanna do a design for Marcus' room ( and Aislin's and Harvey's probably after)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:18 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
is there any reference picture for how the room layout is ( where the kitchen is, how big the rooms are ect) I've been feeling creative and really wanna do a design for Marcus' room ( and Aislin's and Harvey's probably after)

Hey Juubi
Not if I'm right but I think I remember a description somewhere saying it was a large room with three beds, a bathroom and the common room had a kitchen and stuff for late night things? Wish I could remember where I saw this...  

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hey Juubi
Not if I'm right but I think I remember a description somewhere saying it was a large room with three beds, a bathroom and the common room had a kitchen and stuff for late night things? Wish I could remember where I saw this...

Ohmygosh you're back.

User Image

And yea I have the description on the introduction post but I was wondering if there was like a layout
Also...I thought the rooms were separate?? So you're already helping me out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:31 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Hey Juubi

Ohmygosh you're back.

User Image

And yea I have the description on the introduction post but I was wondering if there was like a layout
Also...I thought the rooms were separate?? So you're already helping me out.

I hope I can be for a while ^^
I went through a lot of stuff recently so my mood has kept me from doing any kind of writing at all..but I miss it a lot so I want to try and back in! I replied to Marcus but it's pretty crappy so go easy on me sweatdrop  

ShyWolfHeart

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:25 am
Prairiefox
A Voided Bear

First off I personally want to apologize for the long wait on your club approval as I volunteered to handle it's processing- and I failed miserably.

As to answer your curiousity yes academy employees can be advisorrs as well depending on who they are (like security guards won't be listed as advisors because of their job responsibility) and the main reason for this is because we plan for club events in the future and for one person to advise more than one club would put a lot on that person keeping a handle on things on their side.

gaia_spoons It's quite alright! Thank you kindly for getting back to me as quickly as you did! Jung-Su will be quite relieved to hear an answer regardless of what it is. I have another question though; this time concerning the current dragon event.

It is highly unlikely that I'll be able to post in the next coming weeks(time is quite pressing right now as I type this owo;; ) but I was wondering if this meant that I forfeit Jung-Su's dragon choice or if he even gets one at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:51 pm
A Voided Bear
Prairiefox
A Voided Bear

gaia_spoons It's quite alright! Thank you kindly for getting back to me as quickly as you did! Jung-Su will be quite relieved to hear an answer regardless of what it is. I have another question though; this time concerning the current dragon event.

It is highly unlikely that I'll be able to post in the next coming weeks(time is quite pressing right now as I type this owo;; ) but I was wondering if this meant that I forfeit Jung-Su's dragon choice or if he even gets one at all.

No of course not! No one's choices will be lost due to inability to post, but we hope you can at least post him mentioning his favored group or something similiar. If not then you can just come to the crew and we'll work it out ^^ We want EVERYONE to have a chance so no worries Bear ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 am
I remember the rules saying teachers and employees could catch one pokemon during the school year. Did that go away?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff