PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:53 pm
DraconicFeline
jayoku
DraconicFeline
Howdy Jay! Want to plot?

what did you have in mind *eyebrow wiggle*

Things! Stuff!

I'm not sure yet!

I'd love to do more back and forth with Tarlok :3 even if its just them arranging to get the talismans together :> she needs friends lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:57 am
jayoku

I'd love to do more back and forth with Tarlok :3 even if its just them arranging to get the talismans together :> she needs friends lol

True!

I just went thru all your characters and made a little list. What do you think?

Amari -
Nuawahn? Nuawahn is good for all occasions.
Dyakida, back when she visited matori?

Korra-
Waht's her class path? Is she in Jauhar? If so:
- Does she want to learn magic? If so, I offer Biroki.
- Votzhem is available to talk to in general. He might also be shoring up on is magic with Biroki.
- Selvei is Votzhem's youngest son and will also be learning magic. He's a cute clingy coward child.
- Hijil. Hijil is reclusive. Hijil needs friends.
- Ishida. hijil's daughter. Also needs friends.

Shima:
Oo, she's a blade. Want her to meet Dyakida?
- Or Votzhem? He could use some sparring. He could also go taming with her. Or scouting the dead forest.
- Kaalnia could stand in for votzhem. She's just fun XD
- Nuawahn. Again, the sparkle child for all situations.

Saedah:
- Obviously tarlok. Could have some trading going on.
- NUAWAHN again somehow. For some reason, having them meet seems... really amusing.
- Malta visits Zekiel at the temple sometimes. PERFECT opportunity to scare the crap out of Sae with a big janarim or a mammu. Maybe be a little... catty?

Ashta:
- Want him to clash a little with Ajitahb?
- Want him to play a little with Dovev? Battles? Sparring?

Borra:
- PLAY WITH NUA
- PLAY WITH KAALNIA
THEY WILL DANCE FOR YOU
- Ruelash might be interesting too.

Gerraden
- Hijil. She needs more friends.
- Ishida. She also needs more friends.
- Votzhem. The sons of Aisha need to stick together.
- Dyakida could meet him
- Ruelash - all too willing to spar
- Kaalnia is super chill.

Kyruie:
- Dovev could be good.
- Yitzah is... or was... slowly getting involved in the anti-slavery side of things. Her plots may be a little derailed now, but she could be interesting. Especially given how innocent she is in the ways of, uh, intimacy and abuse. She only recently learned how 'bad' men could be. Sparring could be a possibility, as could beast taming, while she's still in Oba/Matori.
- NUA always

Nkole:
- IDK, Ajitahb?

Jerarda:
- Votzhem
- Dyakida
- Kaalnia
We'd have to figure out where we're actually going with those though. Are you up for outlines?
- Hijil sparring
- Hanging out with Ishida, cute half shifter child yay.

Keilana:
- Kaalnia says 10/10 WOULD HIT ON. I think they've met before. What happened to that rp?
- Is she up for sparring? Sparring would be fun.

TACO Takoda
- Nua should run into him again.
- He could meet Selvei/Votzhem
- He could meet Biroki
- he could stop Ikkio doing a bad
- Ishida could play with him until her mom freaks out and takes her home

Do you have anyone you can play with Kiunyki (Extremist Alk, Yael?)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:39 am
DraconicFeline

Oh wow what a list!! *goes through*

Amari:
Amari + Nuawhan = yeees
Amari + Dyakida = could be interesting biggrin

I need for Amari someone to push him to question his gender. Since he appears and act female but is actually a man. Plus he can always use more friends.

Korra:

Korra will be following in her fathers (Jacinthus) footsteps by becoming an archer. Even if she does get hoplessly lost...which always leads to interesting reasons why she comes across people :3
So even though she isn't learning magic, it could be fun with any of your peeps if you interested.

Shima: Is going to want to rebel a lot and really wants to explore parts of the dying forest (against Jerarda's forbidance) Is any of your characters interested in exploring?

Saedah:
Tarlok!. = YES
- NUAWAHN - SOUNDS GOOD

Saedah will be growing soon and will need help getting over the death of her mentor. So she will need friends :3

Ashta:

Ashta is in a weird spot at the moment in his story, though he does need more interaction and definitely sparring or duels to grow.
Dovev - battle = yes
Do you think Ajitahb and him would have anything to talk about? Or what was your idea of happening between the two?

Borra:
- NUA, KAALNIA - hahahah sounds good <3
- Ruelash might be interesting too.

Gerraden
- Hijil. She needs more friends.
- Ishida. She also needs more friends.
- Votzhem. The sons of Aisha need to stick together.
- Dyakida could meet him
- Ruelash - all too willing to spar
- Kaalnia is super chill.

Gerraden really does need to get out there and meet people XD I am up for any of your suggested peeps biggrin

Kyruie:
- Dovev could be good. - sounds good
- Yitzah sounds really interesting, if she wants to talk about the slaving days Kyruie won't be so eager to open up about it...though maybe she'd be better talking to his brother Ashta. I am sure Ashta would be able to open her eyes XD

Nkole: - is kinda in limbo at the moment whilst i figure him out and what to do with him.

Jerarda:
Definately good with having some outlines with her and your girls. I think it would be interesting to have some thorough searching of the forests, and touching base with Alkidikes who live off the isles to make sure they are safe after the meta. What do you think?

- Hijil sparring
- Hanging out with Ishida, cute half shifter child yay.

Keilana:
- Kaalnia - did we ? I am not sure but I'd be up for starting another one regardless :3 as well sparring

TACO Takoda
- Nua should run into him again.
- He could meet Selvei/Votzhem
- He could meet Biroki
- he could stop Ikkio doing a bad
- Ishida could play with him until her mom freaks out and takes her home

Hahahaha I've kinda put Takoda on the back burner a bit, buit I don't mind rping him if you feel he'd be a good mentor or character for one of your guys to meet.

Chandra: I noticed you didn't have anything for him. but i wouldn't mind some rp :3 he is a sour puss and could also use battles.

Do you have anyone you can play with Kiunyki (Extremist Alk, Yael?)
*My only character on Yael is Saedah so unfortunately not D:

Also if we go ahead with any of these ideas and plots I will warn you i am slow and would prefer only starting a max of 1-2 rps at a time as well 1-2 battles at a time XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 am
Also if we go ahead with any of these ideas and plots I will warn you i am slow and would prefer only starting a max of 1-2 rps at a time as well 1-2 battles at a time XD

So a priority:
RPs:
1: Saedah and Tarlok. Nuawahn has a rp with Zekiel, so depending on how that goes, he might end up visiting the city and she can be terrified of him there. Tarlok has a rp with Zekiel too, but it would not be as complicated for him to be around.

2: Votzhem is interested in exploring, for sure. He has been to the dying forest, and could go with Shima to investigate OR with Jerarda to search the forest and check on Sisters off-Isle.

Otherwise, Jerarda can stumble onto Hijil's tree home while searching?

3: Amari and Dyakida would be fun because she can't see what he looks like. IF he has a masculine voice, she's heard enough males to assume so that could be awkward.

Battles:

1: Dovev/Ashta battle. If its a rp battle, we can set up something later. I was thinking that he'd be interesting for ajitahb to talk to/interact with/be an a** to.

2: Gerraden spar? Maybe with Hijil? What stage is Gerr, again? Hijil is s3, and we might as well get the people who need to meet people to meet people, lol.

3: Kaalnia spar with either Jerarda or Keilana, I'd suggest others but Kaa is an amazon... and apparently I forgot to update her stats like an idiot.

Also sure Yi can talk to Ashta!

Borra... maybe I'll throw them at him next meta or something? IDK. Ruelash would definitely be hilarious, especially if he gets annoyed.

Too many good ideas... Do you have a google account?  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 pm
jayoku
If anyone is interested in plotting with me please post here or via pm <3

Curious if you're up for any RPs? Let me know if you're free or when you are! <3  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff