Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm
Hello!

In the posts below I'll have characters I'm looking to play, and some ideas that I've come up with. However, I'm always down for ideas that you've come up with and want to try out! I rarely say no to plots, so hit me with your best shot. (No, seriously, I'm an rp drama ho.)

If you have any ideas and don't want to share them in the thread, feel free to send me a pm! You can also contact me through AIM (ScootersMcGee).

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

Basic Info Callum is a very sensual, rhythmic guy who tends to live his life in the spotlight. He lives to see happiness in others, which takes away focus from his own issues, and will bow to stronger personality types just to make someone like him. It makes him dependent upon others, since he can't stand to be alone, but he is learning to break away from sour people.

Learning, that is; he hasn't quite got the hang of it yet, but he's trying.

Love Interest Nimueh
Current Location: Zena

Plot Ideas
-Dancing! All of the dancing/singing/partying/etc.
-Friends/enemies; someone to talk to that isn't his beau.
-Help training Faulina (his fully grown kinfa) to be ridden. So far she's bucked him off and that just isn't safe
-Someone to spar with. While he does love dancing/performing, Callum is a swordsman. He's had little in the way of formal training so help would be appreciated!

Notes
-surprisingly religious; follower of Bergchi and Sauti's gods
-believes he's really plain compared to his friends (who are Alk hybrids)
-Actually really tall for an earthling, but compared to his Alk connections he's the short one

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image

Basic Info Dris'rynne is the type to do what needs to be done no matter the cost to herself. She's dedicated to the success and safety of her family, even if it makes her look like a fuddy duddy in her younger sisters' eyes. A very no-nonsense girl, she's very blunt and hard working, often judging others before really getting to know them based on work ethic alone.

As she ages Dris has become kind of a hard core personality. She never runs away from a fight, no matter if she's losing or not, and she's murdered a few bandits. To her it was justice; to her step-father it's a potentially worrisome career path.

I'm playing with the idea of her joining a sort of assassin's guild. So that's a thing lol.

(Dris'rynne is blind in her right eye; it's gone completely and has left terrible scarring)

Love Interest None!
Current Location: Oba

Plot Ideas
-Interactions of all kinds. She has so few friends, and her prickly personality keeps her from opening up fully to others.
-BATTLES. Lots, and lots of battles.

Notes
-half sister to Talisia and Kian; main caretaker of her two youngling sisters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

Basic Info She's constantly in motion, often performing a variety of tasks simultaneously because it's harder for her to concentrate on a lone task. That's why she's often murmuring lessons under her breath while running errands. Or worse yet, trying to shoot arrows with her feet so her hands are free to do other things.

Mnyiri can become very annoying when she's forced to slow down, or come to a complete stop, just to wait on something. Whether it's going to sleep on time, being forced to sit during lessons, etc. She's restlessly eager for change, and becomes bored quickly with mundane things. There are days where she tries to control her manic behaviors, but it just leaves her irritated and edgy.

Waiting on things simply isn't an option for Mnyiri; if she wants something bad enough, she's going to get it or make it happen. It's during these moments that her "inner" nature shows itself. Mnyiri is deceptively genius, and is a whiz at problem solving. She usually has two or three "projects" going on at once. Her favorite pastime is investigating earthling anatomy.

Love Interest Potentially Rhonann and Kian
Current Location: Jauhar

Plot Ideas
-She's currently traveling with Rhonann, so she's able to meet new people all over Jauhar. Mnyiri is fascinated by earthlings and their cultures, so some interactions would be nice
-Anything?

Notes
-half sister to Illyra
-1/4 Shifter
-extremely tall, even for a hybrid (close to 7ft)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 am
User Image

Basic Info Ai is a very vindictive soul with murderous intent. If you aren't on her good list chances are she's tried to kill you at least once. Earthlings aren't worth the air they breath in her eyes, so Ai's made it her mission to wipe out as many as she can. The same can be said of hybrids and her 'weaker' sisters, though with them she holds a sense of sadness. She'll still kill them, make no mistake on that, but to her it's a waste of potential.

Despite being surrounded by the Elaria and Elzira now Ai is still a devout follower of Aisha. She makes her prayers daily, though mostly silent now, and is still undecided on how she truly feels about the latest changes.

Love Interest None!
Current Location: Yael (extremist in banishment)

Plot Ideas
-Anything!
-Yaeli to torment, Elaria to torment, etc. You see the pattern here.
-Something to make her happy. She's a grumpy goose around the other extremists so I'd like something to bring out a smile.
-I don't see Ai as the type to 'love', at least not in her youth, but if you have a lady (must be Alk extremist or Elaria; can be future concept) who you think could compliment this harpy then I'm all ears

Notes
-Mostly androgynous body shape with minimal curves
-bigger nose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 am
User Image

Basic Info Like so many other yaeli, Taijana is a superstitious gal (some of her beliefs are that if she kisses a boy before she's married then she'll be pregnant with a deformed child, if she talks back to her mother she'll have her lips sewn shut, etc.) Tai is soft spoken, rarely raising her voice beyond a soft tone, but she isn't meek. Just gentle.

She's also spooked fairly easily. Jump scares are the worst; if she's terrified to a certain point she'll pass out. This happens so frequently that her family has specifically organized their home so that if she were to fall she wouldn't hurt herself too badly.

Taijana is the type to pray at the sanctum at least twice daily. It's her hope that the act will help to wipe away the curse of being born. That is, her mother planted the evil seed that because she's a triplet that only one of the three has an actual soul. Tai isn't sure if it's her or not, but she knows that it angered the gods so they sent the 'strangers'. (Of course, this is just her personal belief)

In her mind she's working on ways to help defend herself. Her father is one of the few she knows that isn't scared crapless of the Alks, and he's given her a dagger for self protection. Tai, however, isn't that fast; at least, not unless she's running away! So, she's looking for other ideas.

Love Interest None!
Current Location: Yael

Plot Ideas
-Anything!
-Alk to run into and then run far, far away from
-a BFF or just someone to act as a positive influence for her

Notes
-On the shorter side, fairly chubby

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:58 am
Open for posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm
Painted Moose

Once Ouen grows, he's gonna be running around leading a band of mercenaries-for-hire, soooo if Dris ever wants to join him, she's be welcome. B)

they seem somewhat similar -- sort of righteous, but not to the point of being soft.

Ouen is definitely in the business of hunting down bandits.

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:26 pm
As soon as Naq can interact with anyone outside of the extremists and fellow Elaria, I'd love to snag up something with Taijana. It can't possibly go well, but surely it'd be interesting. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:12 am
Stereochrome

Once Ouen grows, he's gonna be running around leading a band of mercenaries-for-hire, soooo if Dris ever wants to join him, she's be welcome. B)

they seem somewhat similar -- sort of righteous, but not to the point of being soft.

Ouen is definitely in the business of hunting down bandits.
UH HUH. I SEE THIS! XD More fun for me >D

@Moose: -Alk to run into and then run far, far away from I have a lovely girl called Ixtil >D She wants your eyes. Also crystals.

I also happen to have a yealian of my own if Ai wishes to run into her!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:40 am
robot kitten

Stereochrome

The Only Black Uke

@Stereo - I'm very much interested in this. BD Dris wants to bust some heads, but with some kind of moral backing. Loose morals, mind you.

Also anything that lets her put the beat down on bandits is two thumbs up.

@Robo- lmao! Yesss. More reasons for Tai to be scared shitless of the Alks. And any yaeli interaction for Ai is more than welcome. >D

@Uke- And just when Taijana thought that the alk were her only enemies... emotion_awesome I look forward to the day.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:05 pm
Painted Moose

awesome. B)

yeah, that's Ouen exactly -- sort of loosey-goosey ethics, and lots of excitement.

i'll get in touch w. you when he's got his affairs a little more in order.

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

◈ OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces