Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 pm
I had mentioned this before and had received approval, but the place was never made. i was wondering is a club could be made, but not like the ones we have much like Neon Lights or The Captains Deck. Something along the lines of an underground saloon, a Jazz Club, or a Burlesque Club.

Job positions can include a waitress, bar tender, a club owner, performers (singing & dancing - one of which being the main act - and they all have stage names. it can also be both men & women, or anything inside or out the spectrum), and a pianist/DJ. The menu can be much like the bar w/ the addition of actual food. It could also have a secret menu for mythical creatures (animal blood can be provided for creatures that live off blood, nectars from the Greek Gods, etc.)

It can also have a theme - Great Gatsby/Roaring 20s sort of thing would be an obvious one. But it could also be very modern contemporary, Pin-Up or Victorian styled? Naming the place wouldn't be too hard either. The names were things like Phat Cat, Rumors, Dita Von Tease, Velvet Hammer, Lips - you know cute little names like that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 pm
african american apparel

Oh yes yes yes!

I'm so sorry! I mentioned it to the crew and am just now realizing that I never put it into action.

We actually considered (and decided on for that matter) to turn the Captain's deck into such a thing - especially since we already have a chill bar and more of a rave type of place. And instead of creating the same sort of ambiance as The Shimmering Starfish with different decor, we're going to go ahead and change The Captain's Deck into such.

So give me just a bit to change up the description, items for sale, and job application area and you'll be set to go! n v n

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

I think an indoor water-park could be a cool idea (Ya know, giant slides, lazy river, wave pool, hot tubs, ect). I know there's the beach for swimming, but it doesn't really work when the weather is cold. Plus, who doesn't like a water-park?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 pm
Just a thought if some others have it is something like an online dating service the characters can post a profile for others to view or invite on dates which would let people see who is available and who is already taken. Sort of like the blind date event that didn't go through.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:22 am
Why not a support group for people going through troubled times and not just getting over addictions. Gives better opportunity for those people to meet and support each other through rough times and that they aren't alone in this town. Just a suggestion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

I've considered it! Especially since we're right next door to a beach? But that's also the other problem - we're right next to a beach. A pool, to me, would be kind of doubling up on swimming time, which seems a little silly. Where did you have in mind to put it? I don't feel it would fit in Downtown, Cerise, or Lune.

Phoenix347

I like it! I'm still kind of working out the kinks. I figure maybe they would have to fill out a miniature "dating profile"-esque skeleton to at least show their characters off,
                  and then they can message each other within the forum to set up a date.

Genkawolf

It's a good idea, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the crew. That's more up to the roleplayers. If you want to advertise a group like that in the OOC or Wanted RP Partner Forum, then that's fine. But there really isn't anything we as the crew, or Captain, can make for that since it's judged on interest.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:51 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Well. Having the waterpark could be for those people that don't like swimming in open water (I've actually met people like that who refused to swim in lakes and will only swim in a pool). You have a good point. It really wouldn't fit in those areas and I'm not sure if it would fit on Mykronos Island either. *Ponders this for a moment*

Maybe having an aquarium (Or like a marine biology center -like the one in Finding Dory- ) or a zoo would fit better than having a waterpark.

(Also, just a note, the 'dating bulletin board' sounds like it could be an interesting idea~)  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:18 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

I was wondering if Rigel could open up a hair salon?? With like- a small cafe included, too? ;v ;  

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Hey Yumi, a thought occurred to me. With the new drive-in perhaps on that first post you should also list what movie is playing? Then you could just change the film every week or something? Just a suggestion so that way everyone would know which movie was playing instead of having one group say one movie and another group saying another movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:27 pm
Galaxious Yums

If there isn't one already, do you think a florist/herbal/tea/medicinal shop would be a good idea?  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:57 pm
Teuicui

We actually used to have one for the first year or two of the guild! But it unfortunately didn't get used much, so we got rid of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:04 pm
Galaxious Yums
Teuicui

We actually used to have one for the first year or two of the guild! But it unfortunately didn't get used much, so we got rid of it.

Is/was there a clothing/craft/repairs store? Could there be one of those?  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:02 pm
Teuicui

Asbloodrunscold

Clothing store, yes. There usedto be 2, now we only have one -- same reason, just didn't get enough use. The one we do have is in Uptown Soleil named The Not-So Catwalk.

Craft store, technically no. But we do have Pandora's Toybox which is an assortment of toys and other things that children typically like to play with.

As for repairs, I can't really see there being one since people don't... Usually have anything to repair that they don't take to a character that already knows the trade. n v n ;; I know Asbloodrunscold has a character that specializes in mechanics can can essentially repair just about anything. (If I'm not mistaken, I hope he corrects me on that.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:24 am
Galaxious Yums
Teuicui

You are correct! Though I technically have three

My character Glaukos Khalkeus specializes in crafts overall, mechanics, and thing of that nature and can indeed repair basically anything. If you need something repaired or made he is generally a good person to talk to.

In fact, he manages the store Yums just spoke of.

Alternatively:
My character Melpomene actually specializes in mundane craft.
And my character Xeven specializes in technology.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:50 pm
What if there was a discord for the guild?
I don't know if I'm overstepping boundaries by asking this however.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff