Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 pm
robot kitten

/finger guns

Anyone of your dorks wanna be bros with Zumei? She's hotheaded and gets into trouble a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:01 am
OpticPeach
robot kitten

/finger guns

Anyone of your dorks wanna be bros with Zumei? She's hotheaded and gets into trouble a lot.
Oh that would be fun! I have an Ingwe on Juahur/Tale border?

(also sorry for dropping the ball on our old Xarity/Talin rp.. will try to tag that today... also will need to discuss the stage 2 connection plots soon! Since Talin is about to be kicked out <3)  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:15 pm
robot kitten
OpticPeach
robot kitten

/finger guns

Oh that would be fun! I have an Ingwe on Juahur/Tale border?

(also sorry for dropping the ball on our old Xarity/Talin rp.. will try to tag that today... also will need to discuss the stage 2 connection plots soon! Since Talin is about to be kicked out <3)

I am 100% for this. Ingwe is a cute dork.

It's all good. <3 Yus all the plots! I'm slowly finishing up Xariy's stuff for growth so she should be good fairly soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:08 pm
Making a note for when the time comes! Ingwe and Faamy will meet when Ingwe goes on his search to find Talin~  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:47 am
OpticPeach
*finds time between studying to respond*
Back to Ingwe and Zumei! Any thoughts on what they do or how they meet?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:48 am
shyanimegrl
Did you ever set the rp thread up? If you did I lost it ^^;  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:57 pm
robot kitten
shyanimegrl
x D Ahaha, copy that, and the idea I'm suggesting wouldn't be an attack. Rajinder is just running in another attempt to get frustrations of family issues out of his system, hunting isn't part of the really rather short agenda he's up to reaching to the point of the encounter lol. Perhaps instead the intended prey of the hunt is a distance ahead of Rayolun and Rayolun could sense Rajinder coming towards his position from behind him and moved back to intercept Rajinder before he scared the prey off by pulling him behind a tree by surprise and muffling the sound with his breathing while informing him to keep quiet so the prey being hunted does not bolt? ouo
I didn't get this quote! I'm so sorry! But that idea has merit and would be fun yes <3 Just a note: I am going on vacation march 16-20 so no tags then and I am slow these days.. too many characters XD

<3

orz Eep my many many apologies for the long wait TTwTT Here is our [rp]

With the help of a shop concept centered around my anime first love I was able to boot up my rp muse and then as I endeavored to jump my rp muses back to life in the b/c in general my rl decided it wanted moar time and attention given to troubleshooting and fix ups as well xwx;

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:30 am
robot kitten

I totally spaced out on this my bad. ^^' Zumei likes to wreck shop on people and get into brawls and such. She'll beat up bandits too. She could help Ingwe with any sort of problem he has. She could defend his honor and fight Talin. ;D jk jk Really Zumei is just a stubborn hammer swinger that likes to talk to people.  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:40 am
OpticPeach
robot kitten

I totally spaced out on this my bad. ^^' Zumei likes to wreck shop on people and get into brawls and such. She'll beat up bandits too. She could help Ingwe with any sort of problem he has. She could defend his honor and fight Talin. ;D jk jk Really Zumei is just a stubborn hammer swinger that likes to talk to people.
Where as Ingwe is finally growing up a bit XD And its been 5 years for him since he last saw Talin (I blamed it on him geting badly hurt in everything he did so.. long healer stays. Why else would Talin be 5-7 years in the future and the last RP I have with Ingwe is between him and Talin? XD)

I'd love to have them meet! Ingwe is on his way home to visit his mother for the first time in forever (bad ingwe) then try to find Talin and tell him he's not gonna be a bandit anymore cause its not what he likes to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm
Alright; I am coming back after my long break and I have over 20 rps.. the following of which have been waiting (my fault) for a while now. Do you wish to continue them or drop them? I am down with continuing them!

Painted Moose

mewmew kittykat94

OpticPeach

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 am
robot kitten

Howdy Howdy!

I'm doing the whole... RP exploring thing for my new character Tumelo, and While seaching plot threads, I find yours! <3

Currently, it seems that based on location, the focus of today is Myrsky, who seems really cool (haha! Super cool, AHAH PUNS).

However, I'm not sure how far he is to Getting to Zena, or if he will pas through Sauti in the mean time for my Tumelo to meet. Before I start popping out suggestions, will that be possible? Due to reasons, Tumelo is only between Zena and Sauti right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:16 pm
Kapoodles

I have been meaning to get stupid Myrmyr out of Oba back home! 8D Plot wise he'll be in Sauti right now I think.

(bad puns XD)  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 pm
robot kitten
Kapoodles

I have been meaning to get stupid Myrmyr out of Oba back home! 8D Plot wise he'll be in Sauti right now I think.

(bad puns XD)

Ooh, perfect, perfect!

Tumelo is currently traveling about with his Mother whom he's being the guide for, so they could meet at one of the lakes in Sauti before continuing on his way.

I imagine it would be a contemplative talk, a small getting to know one another moment and enjoying someone who enjoys the mountains and flora as it's meant to be! How does that sound?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:00 am
robot kitten
Sakhile is traveling from Neued, Jauhur to Oba and then to Matori.

I'm going to have Aylin in Neued when I grow her to stage 2, and prospectively also tour Oba and Matori, could they maybe bump in to each other? I'm looking for her to travel with someone/people instead of pulling a lone wanderer stint. xd  

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:42 pm
Alethryia
robot kitten
Sakhile is traveling from Neued, Jauhur to Oba and then to Matori.

I'm going to have Aylin in Neued when I grow her to stage 2, and prospectively also tour Oba and Matori, could they maybe bump in to each other? I'm looking for her to travel with someone/people instead of pulling a lone wanderer stint. xd
Whoops! I need to update some people XD Saki is currently in Oba and headed to matori (wil also need to wait till after he's grown. I wrote his growth quest so gotta wait for growth to start new rps.)

If shes in Oba atm then I can rp with her after growth <3  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces