Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 am
a pet dino
Down for more Myrsky and Eleina RPs if you are.
I am juuuust posting his growth quest so finally yes! He's still healing (mostly healed) and a bit more toned down less grumpy/arrogant now <3 Is she still in oba? I know Myrsky is going to need to look for his Scorra Dawn and could use help  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:39 am
Painted Moose

She's in Tale currently, on her way back to Jauhar so yep. c:[/quote You still up for Saki/Dis rp at all? I'm slowly waking Saki's muse back up so if you dont mind the wait (also will get to tags tomorrow... if hw allows!)  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:33 am
robot kitten
You still up for Saki/Dis rp at all? I'm slowly waking Saki's muse back up so if you dont mind the wait (also will get to tags tomorrow... if hw allows!)

I am, although Dris is currently in Oba. xD Not sure where he is at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:16 pm
robot kitten

Yep! I want her to travel but she hasn't found a reason yet so she's still there!
I'd imagine she checked up on him every once in a while at least so she would be more then willing to help him look!  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:22 pm
a pet dino
robot kitten

Yep! I want her to travel but she hasn't found a reason yet so she's still there!
I'd imagine she checked up on him every once in a while at least so she would be more then willing to help him look!
It'd be cool! He'd probably cloak up this time in the markets while he's looking for her. He's also had an image change sorta to help concela him.. not that thats easy to do being one of the only icelings in oba.

Is she wanting to head north or sought in oba? Either way he does have advice on traveling if she's not used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:32 pm
robot kitten

Neither her nor I are sure really where she will end up xD
Until she finds someone to travel with or something happens to make her travel to a specific place she's gonna travel around Oba so she can keep seeing her mentor when she's free.

Haha can't wait to see his image change! If you want you could (or I could) start a thread in the market and have them meet up?  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 pm
a pet dino
robot kitten

Neither her nor I are sure really where she will end up xD
Until she finds someone to travel with or something happens to make her travel to a specific place she's gonna travel around Oba so she can keep seeing her mentor when she's free.

Haha can't wait to see his image change! If you want you could (or I could) start a thread in the market and have them meet up?
Please! I'll be taggin tonight (and tomorrow after hw is done) so hopefully I can uhhh finish off some of our old ones XD

Also; do you want twin rps?
Robo should not be starting more rp XD but robo wants to  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:47 pm
Lethrossen
Just curious to know if you are returning to Tendaji and interested in continuing our rp?  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:08 am
robot kitten

Robo, hi! ^u^ I'm wondering if you would like to RP together Rayolun encountering Rajinder in Jauhar while hunting in the jungle perhaps? For example, Rajinder has been running and after he decidedly stops for a breath Rayolun may surprise him by pinning him to the ground suddenly so that his prey doesn't bolt while unknowingly being hunted? Then perhaps while Rajinder is quietly sticking around and attempting not to be a hindrance, the prey bolts after Rajinder makes a sound and the two Shifters' encounter can continue on from there? ouo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:15 am
shyanimegrl
robot kitten

Robo, hi! ^u^ I'm wondering if you would like to RP together Rayolun encountering Rajinder in Jauhar while hunting in the jungle perhaps? For example, Rajinder has been running and after he decidedly stops for a breath Rayolun may surprise him by pinning him to the ground suddenly so that his prey doesn't bolt while unknowingly being hunted? Then perhaps while Rajinder is quietly sticking around and attempting not to be a hindrance, the prey bolts after Rajinder makes a sound and the two Shifters' encounter can continue on from there? ouo
Rayoliun would notice another hunter going after the same prey XD

For example, Rajinder has been running and after he decidedly stops for a breath Rayolun may surprise him by pinning him to the ground suddenly so that his prey doesn't bolt while unknowingly being hunted?
^
So is this Ray attacking Rajinder? Or... what?

Down for this except Rayolun wouldn't attack another's prey: especially not a younger kid who may need it more than he! Nor would he attack another shifter without god reason *covering my bases* If the prey got away he'd go after it then give the boy tips.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:26 pm
robot kitten
]
shyanimegrl
robot kitten

Rayoliun would notice another hunter going after the same prey XD

For example, Rajinder has been running and after he decidedly stops for a breath Rayolun may surprise him by pinning him to the ground suddenly so that his prey doesn't bolt while unknowingly being hunted?
^
So is this Ray attacking Rajinder? Or... what?

Down for this except Rayolun wouldn't attack another's prey: especially not a younger kid who may need it more than he! Nor would he attack another shifter without god reason *covering my bases* If the prey got away he'd go after it then give the boy tips.

x D Ahaha, copy that, and the idea I'm suggesting wouldn't be an attack. Rajinder is just running in another attempt to get frustrations of family issues out of his system, hunting isn't part of the really rather short agenda he's up to reaching to the point of the encounter lol. Perhaps instead the intended prey of the hunt is a distance ahead of Rayolun and Rayolun could sense Rajinder coming towards his position from behind him and moved back to intercept Rajinder before he scared the prey off by pulling him behind a tree by surprise and muffling the sound with his breathing while informing him to keep quiet so the prey being hunted does not bolt? ouo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:16 am
and added Siha! Need to update others.....  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:17 am
shyanimegrl
I didn't get this quote! I'm so sorry! But that idea has merit and would be fun yes <3 Just a note: I am going on vacation march 16-20 so no tags then and I am slow these days.. too many characters XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:20 pm
robot kitten
shyanimegrl
I didn't get this quote! I'm so sorry! But that idea has merit and would be fun yes <3 Just a note: I am going on vacation march 16-20 so no tags then and I am slow these days.. too many characters XD

Eeeeeee yay, copy that, Robo <3 I shall quote you in our rp thread when I start it asap and shall aim to tag in a timely fashion on my end in trying to make up for my Tendaji muse scarceness all this time ;v;

/thumbs up!  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 pm
shyanimegrl
Thank you <3 No worries on fast tagging! I often only tag once a week; depends on hw loads honestly. XP  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff