Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Train Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:41 am
User Image

This can either take students back to the school or take civilians to the other districts in the city. With a lovely view and sights to see why not take seat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:36 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Train Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:504 Feelιɴɢ:Overwhelmingly Excited OOC:FIRST POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!◉

It seemed at first her excitement couldn’t be contained. She almost fainted from the excitement of receiving her acceptance letter, but she wouldn’t let herself do so. From the time she was little Koru dreamed of becoming a strong trainer like her father was, but recent climate in the world made that dream somewhat tougher to reach for, but being at this academy has given her a new slimmer of hope for it. The academy was far from home and she would miss her family dearly, but she couldn’t pass up this chance. Leaving on the train as early as she could she was glued to the window looking at all the sights passing by, but her little Cyndaquil was shaking with nerves being there. Every little sound caused him to leap and hide in Koru’s side, but a quick pet from her was comforting enough. After a few hours on the train all of Koru’s energy was spent from her previous excitement and she had gone right to sleep. Cyndaquil was glad this happened because it meant he could sleep in her lap without worrying of her flailing around. Some time passed when the train blew a horn as it arrived at the station, but Koru was out. Cyndaquil jerked up in surprise and its’ flame flared out of its’ back. It looked back and forth not knowing what was happening and tried to wake Koru up.
Her head bobbed side to side as Cyndaquil attempted to poke her face with its’ long nose. Her face was calm but her eyes began to flutter,
”Mmmm…” she groaned. A sliver of her golden eyes peeked through and gazed down. She moved her head facing straight and rubbed her eyes asking still a bit groggy,”Wha…what are you doing…hm?” she heard a second horn blow, Cyndaquil hid in her chest, but her eyes widened when she looked outside and heard over the loudspeaker ”Now Arriving at Amphirite Station. Repeat. Arriving at Amphirite Station.” She took Cyndaquil in both hands and lifted him up to see out the window, a large smile spreading across her face,”Look we’re here! Isn’t this great!?” Cyndaquil wasn’t too enthused to see out the window and tapped her hands for her to hold him in her embrace while she petted him atop her head. As the train stopped Koru kept Cyndaquil in her arms, not wanting him to miss anything if he was to be in his pokeball. She took her overhead bag out of the compartment and shuffled in line with other people to unboard. Seeing the light of the city shining through the door way she leapt out rather than simply walking out and gawked at the scene of Lamia City,”Sweet Sunkern this is AMAZING!” she exclaimed with a bit of her accent melting into her words. She wandered around the platform just looking at the sight from every angle and each time she giggled with glee, her cheeks becoming a rosy red from how happy she was to be there.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:52 am
User Image

Izumi Kaito

Blackthorn's Gentle Dragon

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

INDENT遠海 Izumi stepped off the train, Altais staying close to his side. He was nervous, and that much was evident in his body language. Izumi was trying to make himself small, moving out of the way of larger and more confident people. There were a lot of new scents around him, and Altais had begun to try and wander, but Izumi would consistently reach out and pull him back. This was getting to be a bit much for Izumi. His trip had been far from easy getting here, and he was already in an unfamiliar location. How he inwardly longed to be back training in the Ice Caves near Blackthorn. He shook his head and found a map of the city. It only took a moment to memorize it, and then try his best to avoid crowds and getting turned around. "Altais, I need you to find a way to get me some space, please? I don't care how, I just need space." Izumi whispered. The crowd itself was closing in, and all Izumi wanted to do was get away, but with so many new students for the academy and people commuting to the city for work, he couldn't help it. Letting Altais go, Izumi tried his best to shuffle to a wall, and let his Bagon begin shouting and thrashing around. Altais was careful not to actually hit anyone, but he got everyone to steer clear of it, opening a small bubble in the crowd for a moment, letting Izumi catch his breath and shut his eyes.

INDENT遠海 On the back of his lids he could see the map. He knew where a cafe was nearby, but likely, it would be packed. His best bet would be to go straight to the campus, however; the map he saw did not include directions there. He would need to find another map, or talk to someone and get directions. Otherwise, he was going to be here for a while. Perhaps going to the cafe would be best. "Altais, we are going. I have our route now. Thanks for giving me some space." Altais would rush back and rub his head on Izumi's arm, making a half-way purr and growl sound, eliciting a smile from Izumi. Altais knew how to take care of his trainer when there was too much going on. Izumi stayed free of the crowd for a moment, before he left. He wanted to let the rush get on by before going for the cafe.

Pokemon

User Image
        Pokemon: Altais (Bagon)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Rock Head
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Rage
            ► Ember

Inventory

Trainers Present

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:44 am
User Image
❤Location:Hayato---inside the train; Xia-tian---at train station✖Attire:Xia-tian; Hayato➸Friends or Foes: Xiatian: Noivern of Haru's mother, very LARGE crowd; Hayato: with his mother ♀Word Count: 1,659
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC: Ummm...the length is too much, just read the last four paragraph ^^;; I know I overdid but it's a first post! I felt it's very important....

♫ "ℓєт'ѕ вє¢σмє ƒяιєη∂ѕ"
ѕαуιηg тнαт ιηєχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιηє
ι тυяηє∂ ∂єєρ яє∂ αη∂ ¢αη σηℓу ѕтαяє αт тнє єη∂ѕ σƒ му ѕнσєѕ ♫

♬ αѕ ℓαυgнтєя ƒα∂є∂
ι яємємвєяє∂ ℓιƒтιηg му нєα∂
му єуєѕ мєт тнє ∂єρтнѕ σƒ уσυя σωη σηєѕ
ι нανє αℓяєα∂у вє¢σмє α "ƒяιєη∂"

“I’m sorry but with the limited tools, this is all I can do.” Amongst the passengers riding in a sea train with one destination in mind was a boy in possession of a notable pair of steel-blue eyes. Second to notice after that feature were his hands delicately holding a circuit board and plasma display of disassembled Pokegear belonged to a lady sitting on a seat opposite to him. To set a distance between the two seats, an elegant rectangular table was installed primarily for serving foods and setting down a couple of less valuable items such as newspaper. Of course, if one were to place a wallet there and if it got stolen after one coming back from a restroom, then the station would take no responsibility for the stolen item since the staff had warned passengers multiple times regarding the issues before the train headed out.

“O-oh. It’s alright. I wasn’t hoping it could be fixed anyway.”
Despite the nonchalant words coming out from that well-cared red lips, the tone and facial expression of his temporary companion had said otherwise. At that reaction, the boy directed his gaze back to the parts in his hands while mentally rolling his eyes. “From what I can see, I would say that your pokegear is short-circuited from housing a colony of ants that had once been alive. It’s better to buy a new gear instead of replacing the board with new one.” While saying that, he picked up a small paint brush and cleaned the ants off of the surfaces, several dropped onto the table. Then he picked up the frame part and turned it around back and forth to count all the stains he could see so far. “Pardon me, but do you happen to be a fan of Italian foods?”

“Yes, me and my friends. Why do you ask?”

‘Your gear is telling me who the real killer is.’ His thought was directly corresponded to the evidences founded in the crime scene: the red smudge hidden on blind spot. Should he send the frame to a lab, he would find the face of his suspect along with a fingerprint on a report prepared by the lab. Alas, innocent’s demise could have been avoided. Sensing her eyes on him, the investigator looked up and gave a small polite smile. “Nothing much. It’s just that someone gave me a discount coupon for pizzas served in Papa's Pizzeria and I’m not much of a fan of Italian pizza, so—”

“I’ll gladly take the burden off you.” Hook, line, and sinker. Not feeling surprised by the young adult’s enthusiasm, the 11-year-old investigator had his hands move in smooth yet quick motion to put all parts back together before handing the—now nicely assembled—dead back to its caring owner along with the coupon, smiling. “Thank you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3

Hayato slumped back onto his seat and gave out a tired sigh after the lady had disappeared behind a closed door which led into another section of the train. Those steel-blue orbs shifted to a corner of both his eyes, admiring pleasingly at the glittering sea outside the closed window at his side. The sun had risen up to the top, bestowing warmness of its light to the world below. He and a couple of others had caught an early train heading from the main land to an island located in the middle of a sea; it had been dark outside when the train departed from the station. After a moment, closing his eyes, the boy sat up, raised his hands up into the air, and stretched both his back and arms, feeling the tiredness of his muscles dispersed slightly.

“Looks like I returned at the right time.”

His eyes snapped open at the familiar calculated tone and saw a woman in her thirties taking a seat across him. The first thing most people would take notice before all else was the suffocating and intimidating air surrounded her, daring any brave souls to take a step into its radius. The next were her half-lidded eyes shining darkly with a color of amethyst, seemingly piercing your soul. She had both her legs crossed and one hand slid a cup of milk tea straight to him. There was another cup sitting close to her but knowing her, it was probably a cup of pure black coffee.

"Thank you, Madre." The boy responded to his mother’s silent question of ‘would you like a cup of tea to refresh your energy, my dear cute little bambino?’ Of course, his mother wouldn’t say such sickeningly sweet phrases; it wasn’t her style. Picking the cup up, he took a small sip while noting its moderately warm temperature suited to his liking. Then he sighed in content. Ah! Tea had never been so heavenly good than now. One should try it after long hours of works; he guaranteed that you would start liking it if you weren't much of tea person.

“That signorina shouldn’t be too much for you to handle.”

“Don’t speak of the devil.” He warned her immediately. “Besides, it’s your fault that she came to our table in the first place with such typical excuse. Then you left me with her alone.”

“Not my fault if she fell for my face.”

“Things would’ve been easier if you had worn a skirt instead of a pair of pants.” The boy shook his head side to side before sipping more tea into his throat. It had happened many, many, many time; so often that it became a regular occurrence. His mother was gifted with a face rivaled that of a man, so girls of all marriageable ages often came to ‘hit’ on her after meeting for first time. Sure, she had chest-length hair, and so do the males of some countries.

“Perhaps you should take your own advice and phrase it this way: everyday would’ve been more peaceful to your mind, if you could just accept the nickname…’Haru’.”

“Not you too! Honestly, that little--wait a sec." When he was about to go into another one of his rants regarding of how certain someone had no sense of etiquette and was too overly friendly with skin-to-skin contact, he finally noticed that something was out of the picture here. And it didn't take him long to figure what it was. "Madre...where is Li? Didn't you pull her along when you left me behind?"

Instead of replying right away, the amethyst-eyed woman took her sweet time to sip her coffee until there was no liquid left in the cup before raising one forefinger to point at the window closest to them. His gaze followed it and stared at the window, trying to comprehend the message hidden in her action. A moment later, the answer struck him hard and at that moment he felt foolish for taking so damn long time—in his opinion anyway—to solve such simple puzzles! Not wasting a time, he rushed to the window, unlocked the lock and opened it. He stuck his head out of the window, looking left and right, down and—there she is!!!!

“Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3

"Wāāāāā!!!! Look, look! The land, over there!" Such exclamation of wonder would bring a smile to anyone who heard it. But considering her recently updated location, it was simply impossible to be heard unless, of course, one stuck his head out the window and looked up to the clear blue sky. One would be shocked to see an 11-year-old kid riding on a Noivern flying far, far, far, far above the train. How far is 'far', you asked? Let's just say that if those white clouds tasted anything like a cotton candy, then 'Haru' would have his face washed with a rain of puke. Really, that type of sweets was just too...sweet. Bad for kids' health, so don't eat it okay?

“Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

"Huh? Sounds just like Haru." Abit alarmed, she looked around at her surrounding, searching for any sign--no matter how small it would be--of the boy's presence at this level of atmosphere. A moment later, she found nothing and concluded that it must be the wind that playing tricks with her ears--it loved to do that to her wherever she goes. She tightened her hold on the large bat belonged to Haru's mother and pushed her whole body upward so she could place her chin on its head in order to get a better view of the island.

There were many advantages to traveling on a pokemon, and one of them was reaching the destination faster than any man-made vehicles. And that was exactly what was happening to her as she and the bat-like pokemon had now reached the station before the train in which Haru and his mother were riding, could. "Wā! So many people...can you try landing here, Noivern?" A simple nod was answer to her question, causing her smile to get wider and brighter. "Xie, xie, Noivern! Don't scare them too much kay?"

"Noi!!!!!!!!!!!" A shout echoed throughout the sky, even reaching the ears of the crowd from the ground. It was the pokemon's way of alerting people of the approaching of something that was far better than them in many ways. Now that just sounded too arrogant, but it was true, atleast in its mind. Flapping its wings much slower than he had ever done in this trip, the bat-like pokemon tried its best to make a gentle landing and not to cause a small tornado over the crowd of human. And honestly, it was doing a good job too. At that moment, the crowd parted and created a very large open space for the dual-type to land. And so it did gladly.

The golden-brown haired girl leaped off the dual type's back and landed safely on the land. She looked up and into the crowd of trainers and civilian. This was it! The beginning of her wonderful--and extremely wild--adventure!

Hmmm...did she forget something, or someone in particular to her equation?

"¢σσυя"
♪ уσυ ¢нαηgє∂ му ℓιƒє ƒяσм вℓα¢к αη∂ ωнιтє ♪

♬ мєαηѕ ησтнιηg ωιтнσυт уσυ ƒσя мє ♬

✴ ι кησω ι'м ησт αℓσηє вє¢αυѕє "υ" αяє нєяє ✴

User ImageUser Image✴✴✴User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Train Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----- Feelιɴɢ:Still Excited OOC:SECOND POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!◉

The city from where she was standing was amazing, nothing like Ecruteak's small town homage. She side stepped at every point still taking it all in. She turned her back and gazed at the water the train had ridden on, it was so blue she could get lost in it. Cyndaquil wasn't fond of water, being a fire type, but Koru wasn't scared, she was only increasing her excitement level. She jumped up in glee a few times more giggling along. Cyndaquil's small form went up with every jump and caused him to hang on to her shirt and squee. She stopped ad continued to call out her joyful giggling,"Oh hehe I'm sorry! This is just so so...excitin'!” she almost forgot what the word was and it took a moment to calm herself to remember exciting meant exciting.
Cyndaquil cooed and climbed ontop of Koru's head. Doing this gave her free reign to dig into her bag and pull out a map,
"Let's see...”she's never been too good at looking at maps, finding the academy's campus should be her first priority, but with the way her happiness level was going she would go and do something else instead. She looked around but the sudden screech in the air caused her to jerk around and widen her eyes. A Noivern was standing with a pigtailed girl and she couldn't help but gawk at the magnificent pokemon. She had heard about them from her sister in the Kalos region but has never seen a real one yet. She started walking forward, forgetting the map, but Cyndaquil wasn't in too much of a rush to meet this giant pokemon. He covered his eyes with pieces of Koru's grey peach colored hair. Koru didn't take mind and approached the girl with a huge smile on her face,"This Noivern is amazing! Is it yours?” More than anything she wanted to pet it but if there was one thing she knew was that it was rude to touch other people's pokemon without their permission. Cyndaquil uncovered one eye and just the close-up of the Noivern made him jolt up,”QUILLLLLLL!” it squeeed in a high pitched tone. He stood up on her head and his flame burst from his back in fright, but Koru caught him and held him out until his flame went away.”Oh shh shh it's okay Cyndaquil it won't eat ya'. I'm sorry he can be a little jumpy...”she started to laugh a little nervously at the girl, great first impression...

User Image

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:08 am
Prairiefox
User Image
Li Xia-tian

❤Location:Train Station✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, A Girl and Cyndaquil, Large Crowd♀Word Count:653
Pokemon:
OOC:_____

A gentle nudge at her arm drew the golden-brown haired girl's attention to the dual type once again. Her head tilted up to one side in a gesture of asking ‘what’s up’ as she looked him in the eyes. In response, he jerked his large head to one direction, guiding her gaze to spot a short-haired girl of same age as her and a small pokemon she remembered it being called Cyndaquil…. Quill-quill! That sounded cuter! Xia-tian smiled at the other girl’s question voiced in excited tone. “Bùyào, bùyào—oh, I say ‘no, no’. Noivern here belong to my best friend’s mother. She say I can borrow him.” Judged on the tone and the choice of words, it was obvious that she wasn’t from around here since her English wasn’t strong like the people around them or the girl she was speaking to. “You like him.” She stated. “Want to talk with him?”

As the two girls talked, right behind her, Noivern was staring at the little thing lying on top of the grey-peach head. The mischievous grin on his face gave out his evil intent, a plan running through his head. Noticing a small movement, he opened up his mouth widely, revealing a double pairs of sharp fangs, glared downward and spread his wings.

The Cyndaquil moved a bit, uncovering one of his Chinese-like eyes and Xia-tian looked at him in curiosity, smiling like usual. Then, suddenly he squeeed in fright and stood up on his owner’s head, flame bursting out from his back as she let out a small gasp of mild surprise. Poor little guy, what happened? His owner did her best to calm him down with her words alone and then apologized to her for what happened. At that, she giggled softly. “Nope, fine, fine! I understand. Noivern’s height can be intimidating, but he’s nice. Right, Noivern?” She turned alittle to look at the giant bat who, in one quick move, changed his face to something more friendly with both eyes closed, nodding to her words. However, those sky-blue orbs kept staring at him as if they had caught onto something. A second later, the girl rummaged through her bag and then brought out an apple of dark red color.

“Here! Eat this, and be nice kay?” This time, the dual type stared at her, feeling unsure of the peace offering handed to his way, but after emitting and directing ultrasonic wave towards the fruit to check its ripeness, he made up his mind. His large head leant closer to her and mouth opened up to grab the fruit and took the whole thing inside; he moved back and chewed it in content.

“See? Problem solved!” Xia-tian returned her attention to the two strangers and smiled brightly. “Noivern like fruit. Give him one and then he is gentle like skitty.” ‘Skitty’ made a small noise of protest in his throat but it sounded less intimidating than it should have been. Probably too busy enjoying the treats. Luckily, back when she were still on the train, she had picked up a few ordered fruits just in case that she started to feel hungry. Xia-tian stepped forward to Cyndaquil, slowly raised her hand, and rubbed his head gently as she started humming a tune to cheer him up. Once it came to an end, she returned the hand back to her side and looked at his owner. "I, Li Xia-tian, feel lucky to meet you and your partner." She said as she held one hand out for a handshake. Her greeting was phrased in an old-fashioned way recorded in history of China. It though sounded weird since the words in transition from one form to another was too direct. Or, if one wished to see, one could go and watch some chinese tv series of historical genre. It sure would teach you alot about people of olden time. "I have partner, but sleeping right now in his pokeball. Take some time but you will see him soon. May I know your name?" She spoke in cheerful tone.

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Train Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:521 Feelιɴɢ:Still Excited OOC:I hope you like the pic OvQ◉

The pigtailed girl seemed just as excited as she was to be there, making her feel much less self-conscious about jumping around laughing. It took a moment but she noticed the girl was speaking chinese, which again really intrigued her. She laughed along and added, ,"That’s some friend then! My pop has an Arcanine tah ride around on but…he can’t fly or swim so the train was my best bet getting’ here,” she rubbed the back of her neck thinking about how Arcanine is so scared of water it takes a lot of time to chase him around just to give him a bath. Cyndaquil looked at her confused and still trembling, almost like he was trying to ask”Why are we not running from that monster!?” but Koru didn’t pay any mind. She finally placed her hand on Cyndaquil’s head and rubbed gently, "Oh he knows it…I think. Cyndaquil here is afraid of everything that moves, ‘cept for me of course,” she confidently pointed to herself with her thumb. Being so far from home she was a little bit worried about meeting people, but meeting this girl now made her feel pretty good about her future here. Being asked to pet the Noivern Koru’s eyes almost shined and her smile spreading was a cry of,"YES!” Cyndaquil was obviously against getting closer to the dragon pokemon, going as far as to hide his face in Koru’s side when the time came were she was inches away from it. She slowly outreached a hand and placed it on top of its head and began to gently pet a few times, a low purr being heard. She couldn’t believe she was actually petting one, definitely something to tell her folks when she talked to them again. She laughed a few times unable to contain her happiness then let her hand rest by Cyndaquil again. ”Wow he’s so cool!”The touch caught his attention and he peeked around to see if it was safe but the sight of that beautiful apple peaked it's interest. He turned himself around and reached out, hoping the girl would give him an apple too. The pet was enough for it to sigh then suddenly let out a high pitched"Pewf!"sneeze, some puffs of smoke coming out of his nose. Koru snickered and rubbed his nose with a tissue she pulled out of her pocket. She put it back and took the girl's hand with an equally bright smile, ”It's great to meet cha too Li! Cyndaquil would be too, but I really wanted him to see the ride on the train, the sights were amazing. I fell asleep but I swear still super amazing.”This mystery partner must be something amazing, the girl rode in on a Noivern for cryin' out loud! She almost forgot to tell Li her name and added with a shakde of her hand,”The name's Koru Frene. I'm here from Ecruteak in Johto to go to the trainer academy here. Wait are here for that too?” Seeing as the girl probably wasn't from her she couldn't help up inquire if she was meeting a future classmate or not.

User Image

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:43 pm
Prairiefox
User Image
User Image

❤Location:In the air!!!!✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, A Girl and Cyndaquil, Large Crowd♀Word Count: 826
Pokemon:
OOC:YES! 8DDDDDD I love it alot! Thank you! ^__^ You're talented!

At the mention of Arcanine, Xia-tian’s positive expression increased considerably in wonder, sky-blue orbs widening at full length and mouth opening wider in a form of crescent turned upward. She had seen and played with one before; one of her three uncles had befriended one in his childhood days when it was only a Growlithe. They loved to tell many stories about their adventures to her which made her happy and wish to go on her own journey to all new places around the world. “Understand. But he still sound cool! The train good too, but flying give better view, I know best.” If the steel-blue eyed boy were here, he would have face-palmed at how broken her English was. Atleast try to get the tenses right!

The dual type then snorted loudly in disapproval when the other girl went explaining how much of a scaredy-cat the fire type was and said that she was the only moving thing he felt comfortable in presence. Such mean action earned him a hard jab at his side from his temporary owner as the girl pulled her elbow back to her side, giving him one of the looks a mother would have when her child misbehaved. “Apple, you ate it, promise to be nice.” The Noivern reluctantly nodded. Xia-tian shook her head from side to side while smiling at the big guy’s reaction, amused abit. Then she looked at the fire type. “Sorry, he is abit rebellious. Still nice, I promise.” She then looked at the girl and said, “That good! He must love you a lot, a kind and caring girl you are.” She praised her highly, based on the pokemon’s reaction. He wouldn’t seek for his owner’s protection against the intimidating dragon if he weren’t close to her. That simply showed how much love he has for his owner, which everyone should be jealous of, in the Chinese girl’s opinion. She smiled encouragingly as the grey-peach haired girl reached her hand out and petted the bat’s head a few times. He blinked at the hand a couple of them before leaning his head down to press against its surface, emitting a low purr as she petted him.

“Haha, yours is cute too!” Xia-tian said happily while petting the fire type’s head who seemed to regain some courage now that he turned around to face her. When his hands reached out, she understood the message right away, having seen the gesture multiple times from many different pokemon. Once again she rummaged through her bag, searching for an apple, but found banana instead. “Dé 嘚 (Uh-oh)…no apple. Can he eat it?” She asked the girl, peeling the fruit and handing to his way. The little guy was no monkey, but maybe he would like it after taking first small bite? She laughed softly at the sneeze and a puff of smoke coming out of his nose. That was cute!

Shaking the girl’s hand, Xia-tian responded, “Under—I understand. The traveling is long one and their seat is too comfortable, so I decide to step out and fly with Noivern. May I call him Quill-Quill? It cute!”At the beginning, she tried correcting her grammar but failed at some parts. It though wasn’t hard to understand what she was trying to say. Once the words ‘trainer academy wandered out of the girl’s lips, Xia-tian couldn’t help but smile wider, happiness overflowing from realizing that she met a fellow student. What a coincidence! But just to be sure, she asked, “You mean Ordell? Yep, I’m heading there! Are you student there too?” Returning her hand to her side after shaking, for a moment, she looked to be thinking about something, eyes directing upward to the sky and arms crossed at her chest. She seemed to get a good idea, and when an idea came from her, one thing you have to know was that it was anything but boring. If Koru’s answer to the question were yes, then Xia-tian would climb back onto Noivern’s back and smiled down at her newly acquired friend with one hand reaching out to the girl. “Grab it! Let’s ride to school together! You have not seen beautiful views yet!” For some unknown reason, sunlight seemed to shine specifically down at them, providing a spotlight to a typical scene of a prince calling a princess to ride on his white--dark?--horse. Again, Hayato would face-palm at the sight if he were here. Act more like a girl, you crazy bambina! She should have listened less to one of uncles when they were discussing about girls and dating stuff!

“Hold on tight!” She said, hugging the neck tightly in firm lock. Once all passengers were aboard, the dual type began flapping its wings slowly to warm up his engine before flying up to the sky at sudden motion and then moving forward at acceptable speed for children. Xia-tian wished he could go faster for her though. “Ah, almost forget. My home is Lavaride Town in Hoenn. We have a very large volcano but not active. We also have hotspring and herbs selling, very good for both pokemon and our health.” She began advertising all the good things from her hometown, like a tourist guide wanting to help increasing number of visitors to her town. A good intention. “Try visit some time, kay? Ah, one more thing. Do you have a map?”

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Train Station : Alone : ◍◍◍

Finally, today was the day!! The day where Tera started her long-awaited adventure! It was her first time away from her family, let alone the region of Hoenn. She couldn't wait to start a journey of her own. The eager trainer-to-be had been given a map with directions to get her first Pokemon and an envelope with specific instructions to not open it until her arrival. She found it strange that she had to pick up her Pokemon all the way here and not in Littleroot Town, but she knew better to question her mother, especially when she was in one of her moods. Besides, her own mother wouldn't steer her wrong, right?

Tera could barely stay still in her seat; she had been waiting for this day since she first heard stories of her parents' adventures. So much so that as soon as the train was ready to disembark its clients that she bolted out the vehicles doors. Wasting no time, she pulled out the map given to her by her mother to see where to head next. "Hmm... Where to now?" The girl tilted the map around, trying to find out where she was and squinting her eyes as if it would help her somehow. She was lost already!? Well then again... It was surprising that she even managed to get to the train station on her own. Anyway... As she briskly walked to exit the station or at least what she thought to be the exit, with her complete focus still on the map, she not surprisingly managed to bump into someone. "Oof!" She said as the map covered her face due to the impact. What she saw after she lowered the large piece of paper was a boy around her height with a little dragon Pokemon she had never seen before. "Ah! Real sorry dude! You all right?" She wanted to make sure he was unharmed; she did bump into him kind of roughly after all.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 am
User Image

Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi was so focused upon the large dragon pokemon that he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings anymore. He was trying to soak up as much information on the pokemon as possible in order to identify it later at the library. It was about this time when someone roughly bumped into, startling him and knocking him off balance. The end result was Izumi falling to the ground, landing on his rear end, grimacing slightly from the not actually serious pain in his rump. He stood up and heard someone say sorry. He spotted a girl with a map, one that was clearly more detailed than the one at the station. It took him a moment to realize he was supposed to say something, being new to talking to people outside of his hometown.

INDENT遠海 "Uhh....yeah. I'm fine." He was trying to figure out what to say while scanning the girl. She was his own height, lacking a pokemon companion, wearing a large pink sweatshirt. Her pair was a slightly more saturated pink color than her sweat shirt, made him think of cherry tree flowers, and her eyes were a very bright green. Blue denim capris and pink and white sneakers completed her outfit, and her clearly slender form was that of a child, like him. "Are you...going to the school? May I see the map? I can find our way there pretty quick if I can look at it for a moment." He smiled a bit, his cerulean eyes belying his nervousness, and with someone else going in the same direction, he had a far better chance of not getting lost or swept away. Altais was also interested in this person, having been sniffing around her this whole time. When he heard Izumi mention going to the same place, he made a happy little roar and quickly rubbed his head against Tera, making a similar growl/purr blend sound of happiness. "Altais says he is happy to meet you by the way. He does that to people he is fond of, though if you watched, he is fond of everyone." Izumi smiled again, his nerves beginning to fade. Altais really did do its best to make Izumi comfortable, and that sound was the first one that would help Izumi calm down whenever he was overstimulated. The platform itself was almost overwhelming, but the purr/growl was a unique sound, and Izumi could always focus on it.

Pokemon

User Image
        Pokemon: Altais (Bagon)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Rock Head
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Rage
            ► Ember

Inventory

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Train Station : A boy and his dragon Pokemon : ◍◍◍

Tera was glad to hear that no harm was done. She still felt a little bad though. Her facial features reflected how relieved and happy she was when he mentioned the school. How did he know? He was going the school too? It sure felt like it. That would be an awesome and happy coincidence! "Oh yeah, sure! Here ya go! Thanks a bunch!" He seemed way more coordinated than she was, making it more likely that he'd have better luck with the map than she would - not that she'd openly admit it - so she passed him the large piece of paper with glee. The faster she got to the school, the faster she could start her journey!

As the boy inspected the map, the pink-haired girl gladly welcomed the warm snuggles coming from the little blue dragon. "Hehe yup! He's a friendly one! Altais, huh? I'm Tera, nice ta meet cha both!" She really meant it too. The girl didn't want to admit it but she couldn't make out her location on a simple map and it was godsend that he offered his help. She then knelt down to pat the dragon type on his head; it certainly had an interesting texture to it. "You guys headin' to the school too?" She might as well try to confirm her assumption.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image

Izumi Kaito

INDENT遠海 Izumi nodded when Tera handed him the map, looking at it and immediately checking it with the other map he saw. He rotated the map 90 degrees to fit the train station map, and found a really simple path to the school campus. "Yeah, I am going to school here. I am Izumi Kaito, from Blackthorn City in Johto. Altais was the pokemon I hatched as a part of the trials of becoming a dragon master from Blackthorn. I don't aspire as high as Dragon Master, but I want to be half as good as the trainers from my hometown, so I came here." He smiled. Having things to focus on helped him out a lot, and Izumi was more comfortable right now than he had been when alone. "C'mon, lets head over there now." He smiled and folded up the map, having memorized the whole thing and their route. The only issue would be if they got turned around via foot traffic or other obstacles. Otherwise, Izumi knew how to get himself, Tera, and Altais to the Academy safely and easily.

[Exit with Tera (after X Kaos X's post)]

User Image

Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Altais (Bagon) Gender: Male Level: 5 Nature Hasty Ability Rock Head
        Move Set:
            ► Rage ► Ember ► ►

Inventory

Trainers Present

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Train Station : A boy and his dragon Pokemon : ◍◍◍

Tera perked up at the mention of him attending the school and started scanning the people in the station. "Ah! So that's why there're so many kids are here! Haha!" She thought to herself, feeling a little silly as she rubbed the back of her head. She couldn't put two and two together on her own. Her mood became positive once again when he spoke of becoming a dragon master. "That's. So. Cool!" Eyes sparkling at the idea, she continued "I just came here to pick up my Pokemon so that I can start my Pokemon journey!" Little did she know that she had already been enrolled to the same academy as Izumi. With him confidently closing the map and ready to leave after a short period of time, Tera couldn't help but be impressed. He was confident enough that he didn't need the map anymore? Cool! "Aye aye! Lead the way mister navigator!" She pointed enthusiastically in the wrong direction before following her new travelling companions out of the train station.

[[Exit with Izumi and Altais]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅

Steel Lapin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Train Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:773 Feelιɴɢ:Heart attack Excited OOC:I swear these girls are going to burst into rainbows if they get any happier◉

Koru nodded in agreement about Arcanine, they were pretty awesome, and someday Koru hoped to catch and raise one of her own when she became a fully certified trainer,
“I’ve actually never been flying before…” she admitted with a bit of nervousness in her tone. She wasn’t afraid of heights, but a place like Ecruteak was abundant with forest pokemon and the people she knew rarely used flying types. She giggled at the back and forth the two were having, almost like a mother and a rowdy child. She went blank and began to blush towards Li’s compliment. She looked down not knowing what to do but met with Cyndaquil staring up at her with a sweet little smile. She couldn’t help but reciprocate it with her own and softly saying, “No I’m the lucky one…” She rose her gaze back up and tried to figure out what to say next since she said that without even thinking. After everything that happened between her and Cyndaquil these past couple of months she was hoping that she would be a good partner to her, but this girl she just met, as cheerful she was, was brightening up her day.
She wondered about the banana, she had never really tried giving Cyndaquil anything else but coal, berries and pears and apples he was surprisingly picky. He seemed to want to try it so nodded,
“He’s never had it before but sure! I think he’d like it,” Li handed her the banana and held it close to Cyndaquil. A few sniffs and Cyndaquil finally took a small bit, “Qui qui qui…!” he stopped and grabbed the whole thing from her, taking the same small bits but at greater speed. Koru was surprised but now knew something new. She smirked at the sight then re-focused on Li, mentioning Ordell, “Yeah I will be startin’ this semester! Glad I’ll know somebody now.” It didn’t take long for her to be surprised again when Li mounted the dragon type’s back. She gawked blanked faced at her offer, Cyndaquil too, dropping the banana peel to the ground in shock. Koru shook it off and her cheeks flushed a bright red like she was about to burst in excitement at this opportunity, “Y-Yes of course!” Before even taking a step she thought that Cyndaquil could have a heart attack doing this, so she pulled out his pokeball, “Here you’ll be safe in here until we to the academy,” he didn’t seem to have any objections to it as he glowed red and disappeared into the pokeball. Koru grabbed her bag and put Cyndaquil’s pokeball back in her pocket for safety and took Li’s hand, “Sure this isn’t too much for him?” she didn’t want to cause any strain on the pokemon, despite how excited she was getting to try this. Li seemed to be shining like those moments in the movies and thought, ‘Man this girl is so cool!’ She nodded at her instruction and braced herself as the Noivern rose up into the air, the rush of the air and wind blowing around her during this felt exhilarating, but she instinctively closed her eyes too. Feeling calmer around her now she slowly opened her eyes then shot them wide at the scene. The sky and ocean were a beautiful blue, it almost looked like they were merging on the horizon. She looked down and all the people looked so small and the train station didn’t seem as big anymore. Amoured by all this she wasn’t paying mind to Noivern’s forward movement, surprising her a bit. She jerked and grabbed Li’s arm but apologized, “S-sorry Li! This is incredible! I can’t wait to tell my mom and da about this!” Almost as if they were conversing on the ground she lit up at the mention of Lavaridge, “Oh I know that place my Uncle Yosaku lives there! He runs a kindling business I always love going there to visit.” Lavaridge was one of her favorite vacation spots during family trips, not counting when she goes to Sunnyshore to visit her cousin. “Yeah it’s right here,” she reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded up map, but the slight breeze was making it fun to open it up, “There! Let’s see,” She looked at the map and back up to see around them. She drew her finger from the train station then used it to search around for the academy. She tapped it when she finally found it and point straight ahead then motioned a little more to the west, “It’s just up that way from the looks of it.”

User Image

Alexia SeeYa

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano & Lillipup
                                          Wearing : Same as Picture

When Maria had told Antonio Silvano that she had enrolled at Ordell Academy she had not expected him to come along with her. Even her little Lillipup could tell that the enjoyment of it all seemed to fade. When it came to the day to leave her mother saw them off safely to the Evren region. Once on the train it was just her, Lillipup, and Silvano. Truthfully she was dreading it but her mother told her to be nice and not to avoid the older boy. Even when Maria voiced her protest on the matter, all she got was that he was misguided and she needed to give him a chance.

Maria stayed relatively quiet on the sea train, only speaking when she absolutely had too. Despite not being fond of the boy in question, maybe she did need to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was trying now wasn’t he? After all he was coming to the academy with her. Granted she knew it was more because of her and even less because of his interest in Pokémon companionship. Staring out the window, Maria wondered if he would ever change. Chances were she shouldn’t hold her breath.

When the two arrived at their destination Lillipup barked with excitement. Jumping on Maria’s lap to look out the window, the little puppy couldn’t wait to smell new smells and see new things. “Looks like we’re here…” The brunette spoke up as she picked her Pokémon up. Holding Lillipup in her arms she headed off the train and stepped onto the train station. Now came the difficult part of all of this… they had two options. Option one, stop off at the closest café and have a drink… Option two, head straight for the academy campus… Both were positively dreadful. Well one less so then the other but Maria would never let onto which one was which.

Looking to Silvano, Maria gave a small sigh. “We have two options. Option one find a local café, option two head to the academy.” She told him honestly. “Which would you prefer?” she asked figuring with her luck she was going to regret asking. Glancing to Lillipup, the Pokémon seemed happy as can be sniffing the air and looking this way and that. What, Maria wouldn’t give to be a Pokémon right now. Sadly that would only happen in her dreams. On the plus side at least she wasn’t alone. Something told her she’d be completely scared out of her mind if she didn’t have Lillipup. Then again that had nothing to do with Silvano. So honestly she couldn’t figure out if him being here impacted her any. Though, if she gave it some thought it probably did.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 456
                                          OOC : - - -

Hitsukei

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out