Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
† School Events †

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:36 pm
† School Events †
The school will occasionally hold an event ever month or two, depending how things are going. It will either be a holiday related, a school related or something completely different. The event will normally end until it's at night(RP) depending on the event anyway. You can share your ideas at the suggestion box *holds out box* and say what you would like for the next event. One that is hopefully involves everyone and related to a coming holiday in real life. As you well know this is a horror guild so something will be off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm
COMPLETED
Easter Holiday
'Where is the Easter Bunny?'

Lucius the Headmaster: "Easter is here and the academy is holding a special event. Classes will be cancelled because of the event. Let me explain about this exciting event. As you know we can't have a Easter egg hunt because of last time incident so we are taking it a different turn. Some of the staff and teachers are going to be dressed as Easter bunnies, no. Not only a tail and ears, NO. The whole package/costume. Each one will be scattered around the school, and it's your jobs as students to catch them for me~, your allowed to use your abilities and skills but just so you know they can attack back. Not easy as it sounds hm~. Think of it as a training exercise. Time show to show the grown ups what you got! And don't worry the bunnies would be kind enough to 'poo' out chocolate eggs for you incase you get hungry...or something else~ "

"I must warn... you there is one bunny that I advise you should highly avoid. I don't know what it does, it comes ever year but back when I was in school some people were...let's say...weren't the same. Something happened to them, something in their minds..."

"Moving on~ For groups it's split up in two! Girls vs Boys. Girls meeting room will be at Math Classroom and Boys meeting room with be at the English classroom. This also involves teamwork, you'll be equipped with walkie-talkie and don't worry you'll get a chance to see the opposite sex again at night at the ballroom."

"I think that's i-? What? Ohhh I forgot, you take those naughty bunnies back to the cage...my office. The side who wins will get a prize, I'm not telling you! The event will begin in the afternoon(RP) while we preparations. Good Luck!"
"Happy Easter!
Remember my warning!"
SCORE: TIE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:44 am
[Nightmares in Daydreams' Idea]
COMPLETED
Important Serious Announcement

Lucius the Headmaster: "Sorry for waking you students and staff in the at this stormy midnight, I know you must be so tired~ but GET UP! And I mean it!
Blood thirsty ruthless creatures called Infectors(NPCs) are roaming around the school there's a new breed that is taking the lead Fearectors(NPCs). Students are advised not to go anywhere in the school and must be always alert of your surrounds or be already staff members. This best for students to be kept indoors and please...please!...PLEASE!
Don't do anything stupid...
If it was a joke I wouldn't be telling you ducklings this~
Bombard the doors and windows and be safe~."
Total: 0 = 0 Fearectors : 0 Infectors

+Information+
Fearectors - They were Intelligent, fearless and bloodthirsty killing machines. They stood 15 feet on hind legs, but almost always remained on all fours. They were easy to kill but held a bigger punch than Infectors.
Infectors - Stand at two feet tall black scales with 3 foot claws easy to kill, deadly in great numbers. All and Shadow phase.
(Warning: Blood and Gore is Advised)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:40 am
Headmaster's Special Notice
Hello my little ducklings, sadly classes are cancelled for the rest of the afternoon due to some problems. I have a few new announcements that would be starting today, hurray~! I have good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad news!

Bad News:
Unfortunately one of our teacher/staff member has passed yesterday night Ragna Strepp, the Maths Teacher. And it was her first day too. She was attacked by a demon that is currently on the loose. Please pay attention to these features:
- Female
- Long Hair
- Horns
- Demon

With that said please keep your guard up around school especially at night. As for staff/teachers don't be surprised if I interrupt your hot shower as I interview you on your skills/abilities.~ I don't want history to repeat itself. Please pay dear to our respects and farewell to Miss Strepp for losing her life over this horrible tragedy, and maths lessons will continue tomorrow with a new maths teacher to take her place.

Good News:
Yes, there is some good news. The school has finally has it's own New Psychologist: Agostina Enoch, for the mentally disturbed/illed so don't worry if you see a stray dog wandering around~. You might see me also be in line. *Laugh Out Loud* 。゚(TヮT)゚。

Students have a curfew yes a CURFEW~! All students are to be redirected to their dorms at 12:00PM as a force field will be formed around the dormitories for protection. Don't you dare run off! Or disobey the curfew! Otherwise I would have to have release the hounds(staff) off their chains! *sigh* Don't think I don't know what's goes on you teen's heads these days. That's all I have for you today, please be safe around school campus. You don't know what might pop out of the shadows.~

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Proceed...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers