Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm
Koukaze

shabatha

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Crush Crush

StarlightSchism

Makako-ma

A Lazy Samurai

xxxmamoru

Takaho

Ryssa Blackblood

Huntress Kitteh

iDeduce

Naseku

TheRealKiru

Kina Inzuka

Hoi, Perlings!

We've come to notice you've been absent for quite some time.
While we understand real life gets in the way, we'd like to just remind you of our activity rules. First off, if you're unable to post for any reason, please feel free to PM a mod or quote one of us here in this thread. For now, we ask that those in the above list please post 3 times before the end of June, else you will be removed from the guild.

Additionally, we'd like to remind our members who are within the 'under 1ooo posts and/or one year mark' that they need to post 5 times during the Month to remain in the guild as well. If you are having troubles finding motivation, please feel free to PM a mod, or post in the Plotting thread and get some ideas from others. The new members I speak of are

Living Lately

Outraged Snowflake

Lonesome Beast

Neryem

If it's as simple as you've lost motivation or interest, please, tell us. We can move your characters to the Inactive thread, so that if/when you return all your stuff is still in tact.

Finally, when it comes to PM's in general, we'd like to remind you that while in the Guild PM's need to be open to everyone not just friends, as the Mods may need to PM you. If you have a personal problem with this, then please tell us in some form. We are working on other options currently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:58 am
I'm going to do a post now but I'll be gone for a bit afterwards. I have a surgery in a few days and my grandparents said they'd look after me till I can getr up and move around. I hoping it doesn't take more then a week.

See you soon :3  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 am
A family emergency occurred.
I will not be able to post for days to weeks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:31 pm
I need to take a leave of absence. My grandparents have passed.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:20 am
Another notice
I will be on hiatus until next year due to RL responsibilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:18 pm
Ok so not a full absence notice but a heads up that I won't be very active after today and going into next month. We're moving ... again ... I know right? stare BUT this time INTO AN ACTUAL HOUSE! gonk No more trailers for the Tano and his kiddos! crying So ill be around, kinda, but idk how often ill be able to post / reply.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:45 pm
I know it's been awhile. And I apologize for that. But with the new job and things, it was hard to get on my desktop at any point in time. But... For our anniversary and the job I just accepted, my husband bought me a laptop, and I should be much more able to rp and am here to stay this time!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:44 pm
shabatha
I know it's been awhile. And I apologize for that. But with the new job and things, it was hard to get on my desktop at any point in time. But... For our anniversary and the job I just accepted, my husband bought me a laptop, and I should be much more able to rp and am here to stay this time!

welcome back, shab!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Reiny Days

Anxious Enabler

12,900 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:48 am
Going on a short hiatus until my exams are over. Should have a post up after February 15th. Sorry about that ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:21 am
I'm Taking some time away from Gaia.
No idea when or if I'll return.
Bye  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kanna2012

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:44 pm
Sorry i havent been that active in the guild. Lot of stuff happened lately in rl life that distracted me and made me have writers block. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 am
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm currently in the middle of moving states for school. I probably won't be able to post much for the rest of August and the beginning of September. After everything has settled down though I should be back to posting regularly!  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Ryssa Blackblood II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:39 am
So, um.... Hey.

New account, new avvie face, but similar name for those that might still recognize me. Ryssa Blackblood, was posting as Berrie, Calliope, and Akela. Gunna be getting back into the swing of things after a way-too-long absence.

Also, is there an active discord link? I found one in my digging, but it was expired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:06 am
Ryssa Blackblood II
So, um.... Hey.

New account, new avvie face, but similar name for those that might still recognize me. Ryssa Blackblood, was posting as Berrie, Calliope, and Akela. Gunna be getting back into the swing of things after a way-too-long absence.

Also, is there an active discord link? I found one in my digging, but it was expired.

Hey there, welcome back!
Sorry about that expired link. (i can't even remember where it is)
This one should be good for a day, so hopefully it'll work for you:
https://discord.gg/8z3GhmBp  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items