Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:12 am
shabatha
GUYS!!! I'm gonna be gone between May 23 and May 29. My husband and I are taking our honeymoon finally.
Have fun you two. ... I still haven't had mine T^T ... is sad now  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:43 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
shabatha
GUYS!!! I'm gonna be gone between May 23 and May 29. My husband and I are taking our honeymoon finally.

Awwww don't be sad! Thanks we will. It better late then never. Just talk about one.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:44 am
Loonamist
shabatha
Oh wow, congrats Shabs! :0

Thanks. We've been married since July. But the honeymoon just had to be late.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:20 am
shabatha
Cannibalistic-Insanity
shabatha

Awwww don't be sad! Thanks we will. It better late then never. Just talk about one.
We've been married sense 2012 sweatdrop We've just never had the money or freedom to do. Bills, kids ext  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:10 pm
"Hello~

Jin and I have been relatively inactive because we're busy, but as a heads-up, we're preparing for a convention coming up on May 27th to the 30th. Supposedly, we'll be leaving on the 26th to check into our hotel. Maybe we'll have internet, but we'll see about that.

But up until then, he's helping me work on my cosplay." :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:23 pm
Tomei of the Wolves
"Hello~

Jin and I have been relatively inactive because we're busy, but as a heads-up, we're preparing for a convention coming up on May 27th to the 30th. Supposedly, we'll be leaving on the 26th to check into our hotel. Maybe we'll have internet, but we'll see about that.

But up until then, he's helping me work on my cosplay." :3

okay~
Thank you for the heads up, and i hope you both will have lots of fun at the convention!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:40 am
Sorry for vanishing! South Carolina got hit with some wicked storms in the last week and a half. I live right by the water and my electricity was blown right out. I'm using my phone atm until we can get everything back up and running.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:34 pm
I apologize for my absence, but life got pretty rough. I have summer classes and my grandmother is in the hospital with cancer. I'm taking care of her so I'll try to post when I can but I thought I should let you all know about my situation. Thanks.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:36 pm
I'm going to an anime convention this weekend, from the evening of Thursday September 1st to the afternoon of Sunday September 4th. So I won't be able to get online and roleplay at all during that time, but I will be able to quickly do the claim for the next horoscope though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:21 pm
gone for a week or 2.
Great grandfather passed away and holidays and work are all sorta making life happen at the moment. sorry.  

iDeduce

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 am
I'm not sure if Ryssa has told anyone, or if they were currently rping with anyone, but just in case...

I'm noting here that Ryssa asked for their profiles to be moved to inactive as they are on a 'hiatus' because they do not have enough time to stay active in the guild right now.
iDeduce

After some searching, I believe this concerns you? You can have your character go free from Calli now, if you haven't already.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Razpitan

I'm going to be at an anime convention from Friday February 10th to Sunday February 12th. I won't be able to get online at all, so once you make your post, I will reply back when I get back on Sunday evening or Monday evening if I get too busy Sunday.  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:18 am
It isn't so much of an absence notice as my activity. My school work is getting steadily larger and I need to focus on my studies. I've got three tests this week so I'm focusing on doing my absolute best on them biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:59 pm
Here to apologize. I've got so much going on right now. Death, sickness. And recently totalling my car has kept me from being able to efficiently be here.  

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:03 pm
Sorry I disappeared like I did. I honestly didn't think I'd be in the hospital as long as I was. Decided to drop in now that I'm home to say I'll be taking a few more days to rest to reassure my boyfriend that I'm completely fine before coming back.

Again, I'm so sorry. Especially to the people I kept waiting.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff